logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

130 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1 Posted : 04 June 2012 11:54:41(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: Just like the others....

Edited by user 04 June 2012 11:55:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#2 Posted : 04 June 2012 11:56:55(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie is on her car heading to São Paulo's international airport while her driver rides the car, she's trying to call Cinzia...
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 04 June 2012 11:59:41(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
On the other hand, after getting off of her plane, Cinzia reads "São Paulo International Airport" as her phone starts vibrating, she looks down at the screen and reads its Magie, after a quite depressing few hours on the plane, she finally smiles as she sees "Magie" on the incoming call, Cinzia answers the phone

"Hello? Magie?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Andre Gandra  
#4 Posted : 04 June 2012 12:04:54(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie: Cinzy Sweetty, how are going? I spend the day calling you and you didn't answer me...

Cinzia's voice is a crap, Magie realizes that probably Cinzia has spent the day crying. Instead Magie thought about the chaos that the airport should be, if anyone else had looked at Culture Uncut website today, there would be hundred paparazzi’s at the airport.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 04 June 2012 12:10:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cinzia sighs looking down but then looks at Magie giving her a soft sound

"I'm really sorry Magie, it has been a really tough day...'

She looks down once again still looking a bit devastated

"Can we get out of here, and quick. I know the paparazzi is going to be crazy....please.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Andre Gandra  
#6 Posted : 04 June 2012 12:13:58(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie: Sure, we should hurry, I just said to my mom before coming here, she's making cake and chocolate for us...

Magie looks at Cinzia, she then hesitates a bit, but she has to ask her...

- so where is he now?
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 04 June 2012 12:23:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

As they start walking through the airport Cinzia keeps her head down, the faces are already starting to notice them, already things are starting to get hectic. She sighs once more while they walk

Cinzia:... I don't know Magie... we're done...

Tears start fluttering up her eye sockets but she holds them back... Not in front of all these ppl..
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#8 Posted : 04 June 2012 12:33:11(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie see how devasted Cinzia is, just by hearing her voice.

Magie: Let's Just get outta here..

While security led the girls out of the airport, hundred of paparazzi’s starts to scream silly things..

'Do you as cheated Cinzia?'
'Was he your boyfriend?'
'You're so hot Cinzia'

All those people just wanted something to talk about and to sell magazines, all those stupid comments, how people could be so cruel, after all Cinzia is a woman, is a human being, not some sort of product that you buy in the market.
The two girls arrived at the car finally, but when they leave the airport, all those motherfucker kept following them, but Magie knew once they were on Magie's house, they would be in private...

Inside the car Magie told to Cinzia.

Magie: Don't worry Cinzzy, he doesn't deserve your tears, but we're women, if you cry here, I won't tell anyone! just want you to feel good tonight, you're safe here! you have a family here!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 04 June 2012 12:40:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cinzia just shakes her head after experiencing the frenzy she just went through. Now she knew how it felt to have to deal with the paps in a sad state of mind. How much different it is dealing with them when your happy, or just feeling like yourself. Still she takes a deep breath listening to the motivating words by Magie. Everytime she thinks of him, she just get so angry and she wants to keep crying, but she sits there next to Magie, with this blank expression

"Thank you so much Magie, your so right.....He doesnt deserve my tears Magie, not at all!"

She looks down again

"But how could he just leave me like this, I feel like I've been used on every single level. One argument and he just up and leaves me. I know he's been feeling like this for a while, I could tell. And I bet he just wanted anything to choose to go completely crazy and up and leave......Magie....

She holds her breath for a second long

"The problem is...is that I love him."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 04 June 2012 12:47:41(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie: I hate to see you like this, you're so happy and confident, how can a man do this with you? did he at least talked with you? or he just left?

Magie hated all of this man leaving woman, she once felt that, her sister once felt that, and now her best friend was suffering because of a jerk...

after a while they arrived at Magie's house and while they were entering the main gate of the manor, the paparazzi’s were arriving at hundreds, probably they would camp in the street.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 04 June 2012 12:54:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cinzia sighs once more

"We spoke. We had alot of disagreements come to find out. There's so many things he complained about. Me not doing this, or that the way he wanted, how he wanted to work on his own and how I'm stopping him from doing that...even though I've NEVER stopped him from doing his own thing...but what really hurt me was when...

Tears once again start coming up her eyes

"He told me I would be nothing without him"

Tears begin to fall down her eyes once again as they arrive at Magie's beautiful home. She throws her shades back on her eyes as she sees all the paparazzi, but little do they know, tears are coming down her eyes behind the bumble bee, versace shades. She keeps her head up as the camera's flash, arm and arm with Magie. Cinzia finally was feeling somewhat wanted again, finally.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#12 Posted : 04 June 2012 13:07:21(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie hugged Cinzia once they entered the house, that jerk could never talk such a thing for Cinzia, Magie's mom came to see the girls, she was a 40 years woman with blond hair and blue eyes, Magie looks a little bit with her, when she arrived she saw Cinzia drying her eyes and Magie beside her, she came smiling softly for the girls while she spoke.

- The fireplace is ready girls, you can go there, no one will disturb you till tomorrow, I'm sure you need a good sleeping night (she said that straight to Cinzia).

She lead the girls to a beautiful warming room, with pillows everywhere a large white carpet and a marble fireplace. There were also a mugs with hot chocolate and a big strawberry cake, everything a girl needed to recover from a love disillusion.

Magie: Finally Cinzzy, we can rest and talk.

Magie knew Cinzia loved Alex very much. the girls lied down near the fireplace when Magie asked her.

Magie: When he started to act awkward with you?

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 04 June 2012 13:17:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Feeling nice and warm, and most of all comfortable, Cinzia lays next to Magie, her eyes still puffy as she unties her hair from the bun that it was in, she continues with a sigh

"Right after he recorded that song with that Shantel Stiletto girl, I don't know if you know her. I guess he felt like he would be better off on his own. But he would always tell me these things, how he loved me and wished only the best for me... How much he was happy about all the success we achieved over this time period but after the Shantel song, the music he did with you and Lilly and most of all with Giselle, he completely turned into another person....

She looks extremely sad

"I feel like I lost someone very important to me and I didn't deserve it. I'd never want to stall him or his career and we came in this together, then he decides to up and leave me and tell me I'd be nothing without him? Magie, it hurts so much...so much Magie...I thought he loved me..

Cinzia breaks into tears. This was really bad. All the emotions Cinzia has been bundling up are finally coming out.. She weeps..

"I can't believe I'm such an emotional wreck, I think I cared about him that much......
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#14 Posted : 04 June 2012 13:31:16(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie I know, I thought he loved you too, actually, when we was at the studio we often asked him about you, and he was so adorable talking about you, like you were the one for his life, I can't believe he told you that you would be nothing without him... he was a jerk! I mean look at you Cinzzy, you’re the star! when a producer ever made more success than the actual singer.. he was a total jerk by saying that!

Magie looked really angry...

Magie: I know how you feel, I passed the same thing, we feel like we're the last thing in the world... but don't worry it will pass, like I said before, you're the star, you're the one everyone will be carrying about... just wait and see... don't feel sad anymore.

Magie dry Cinzia's tears as she grabs a mug with hot chocolate to drink, it was very cold in São Paulo and it was raining, the night would be very relaxing for both of them.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 05 June 2012 05:17:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cinzia drinks the hot chocolate, feeling much better then she did before. Although occasionally the thought of her and Alex seem to not go anywhere, she still tries to be strong. She smiles at Magie.

"I really appreciate this Magie, you have no idea"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#16 Posted : 22 July 2012 15:54:04(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity was in a taxi on her way to Liam's house. When she got to his house 15 minutes later, she walked to his door and knocked a few times. She was wearing a seductive leather outfit with heels.

Edited by user 22 July 2012 15:56:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline mebeme101  
#17 Posted : 22 July 2012 15:59:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Liam had been in his bed sleeping before he heard a knock on the door he sat up and scratched his head before getting out of the bed he figured it was probably just one of the guys so he picked up his grey boxers on the floor and out them on he then walked out of his room abd opened the four to see Serenity he looked her up abd down before opening his mouth to speak

"Well ms Scott I know I'm sexy and all but I didn't think you'd want some at this time"

He laughed a little
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
#18 Posted : 22 July 2012 16:01:31(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Serenity laughed a bit.

"Well I just wanted to hangout. So, are you gonna let me in or what?

She smirked.
Offline mebeme101  
#19 Posted : 22 July 2012 16:05:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
"Oh okay wearing what you're wearing now I'm very sure that's all you came for"

He laughs a little before moving away from the door

"Where are my manners? come in"
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
#20 Posted : 22 July 2012 16:07:56(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

She smirked a little.

"If you say so".

She walked inside. As she walked, her heels click clacked on the floor.

"Nice place you've got here."

She winked.