logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<140141142143144>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2821 Posted : 04 December 2012 10:47:17(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18002 time(s) in 10468 post(s)
karoliena sighs and looks over at rob."you are familiar with the hess way of....relationships. we do what we please with who we please for the most part.well...erich broke the one unforgivable rule we all agreed on.sex and love are separate.if they arent..then you are cheating. he told me that he told ada that he loved her.....so.yeah."

"though i've seen you guys play more times than i can count,i cant wait to see it again." erich looks to ada and shakes his head. "i'd have loved to had the war bride out there with you,but we're.....kinda on haitus."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#2822 Posted : 04 December 2012 10:50:50(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Rob looks at Karoliena. "So...what? Am I your rebound fuck? Is that what this is?"
"Hiatus? That doesn't sound good.." says Sam, knowing that in rock star lingo, a "hiatus" is never a good thing.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2823 Posted : 04 December 2012 10:59:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena shakes her head. "not at all,that sounds sordid and dirty.i have far too much self esteem to participate in rebound or revenge fucks.i just....well,you were there for before...i was hoping you could be there for me again."karoliena looks at the back door of the hearse,and fiddles with the hande with her foot.\

erich shrugs. "i seem to be down one bass player,song writing partner and co vocalist." erich says while fixing his hair." karoliena is...um taking a break from the war bride."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#2824 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:03:24(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Rob reaches out an touches her shoulder. "I'm...sorry for being so harsh. I didn't mean to sound so...mean. Karoliena, you're a wonderful girl and...I'm here for you. Whatever that entails."
"Why? What happened?" Sam says, wondering what could've put Karoliena off of the war bride.
Offline erich hess  
#2825 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:14:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena smiles at rob. "dont be. i'd think the same thing if i was in your position.if i was just using you,i wouldnt be laying here beside you right now." she takes a deep breath. "it's just as odd as it sounds,i knew things with erich and i were over as soon as erica left the picture.i know it sounds crazy and bizarre. i dont know,its like we we instantly friendzoned each other."

erich shakes his head slowly." um...ada happened.i wasnt planning on it,or looking for it. it just felt...right.i told karoliena about the situation and she....split." erich looks off,thinking just what his music career is going to be now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2826 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:19:19(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

"Wow...Erica's quite the troublemaker as of late, isn't she? I mean, her and Natalya have caused a lot of people a lot of problems." Rob says, wrapping his arms around Karoliena.
"Oh god, that's..." Sam can't really find anything to say. "So...what's going to happen to the war bride? I mean, are you and karoliena on...speaking terms?"
Offline erich hess  
#2827 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:26:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena laughs. "yeah,erica has been a little bundle of chaos recently.i think nina was on to something when she warned people to never feed erica's ego.oddly,though she and natalya seem to really love each other." karoliena shakes her head. "or erica is blinded by her tits!" karoliena snuggles into rob's embrace.

erich frowns and shrugs." i dont really know. karoliena isnt bitter or even all that mad.she just needs distance from me.i think she is looking to start her solo work again." erich laughs."you know any female upright bass players who can sing?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2828 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:33:14(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

ooc: sorry, i was just cooking up the single male dinner of the week - pizza nuggets and taquitos.

Rob laughs. "I really like you, Karoliena...I....well, I don't really have anything other than that to say. I really like you." he smiles uneasily.
Sam thinks. "Not off the top of my head, no. So what are you going to be doing? You're a psychobilly machine! you can't just sit around and twiddle your thumbs - you need to be out there getting music to the unwashed masses."
Offline erich hess  
#2829 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:40:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:hot dogs and corn here.they were hebrew national hot dogs,so it wasnt completely ghetto.....

"i like you too...you wouldnt leave me for a girl with fake tits or a red headed german girl,would you?" karoliena asks with a sigh.

"my current port of musical call will be working with johnny mcdougal.he's sort of like my male karoliena. someone i can really click with musically." erich nods and laughs."i still plan on taking up space on your december to dismember tour.i cant let you guys go it alone. the big bad world would eat your wide eyed selves to pieces."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2830 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:44:01(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

ooc: oh hot dogs. never before has a food been both delicious and homoerotic.

"No, I wouldn't. You wouldn't leave me for.....well, there aren't many other high caliber men on this ship. Other than Sam, but he's taken.." he laughs nervously. "So...what is this? I mean...are we...together?"
Sam laughs. "Oh yeah. You like the name? I came up with it. I know, I know, I'm a genius."
Offline erich hess  
#2831 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:53:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:i wish i was mature enough to not giggle at them. at work,they serve the most phallic hot dogs i've ever seen. not only are they exceptionally long...they have girth. i'll have to take a picture next time.the shade of color they are doesnt help their case much either.

karoliena shrugs."i dont know....that neil is quite the looker." karoliena laughs. "is that what you want,rob? "she asks hopefully. "but if you dont..that's cool too." she says quickly.

"shit yeah,thats one of those things i wished i would have came up with." erich says excitedly." it makes the lexus,december to remember event seem so boring. of course,anyone who drives a lexus needs dismembered."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2832 Posted : 04 December 2012 11:57:51(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

ooc: you've piqued my interests. I must see these hot dogs now.

Rob thinks for a minute. "I'd love that," he finally says, and pulls her close to him, kissing her.
Sam laughs. "Yeah, goddamn lexuses...or is the plural lexi?"
Offline erich hess  
#2833 Posted : 04 December 2012 12:05:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:next time they have them,i'll get a picture.i'll need something else in the picture for scale.

karoliena is surprised by the answer and the kiss. she giggles and kisses him back. "i assume you'll want some of that pesky monogamy that's going around?"

"i think it's like moose.the same single or plural.all i know is they are silly overpriced toyotas." erich shakes his head disappointedly. "you guys should get nichole to play piano on one of your songs,that would rock the proverbial ass off a bull moose." he says out of the blue.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2834 Posted : 04 December 2012 12:08:44(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

ooc: i'm sure your workplace won't mind if you whip out your wang to make a quick comparison with the lunchmeat. if they ask what you're doing, just explain you're taking a picture for someone you met on the internet.

Rob chuckles. "It would be nice, yes. Monogomy isn't all that bad, once you get used to it."
Sam thinks. "that would be brutal. Get some neo-classical death metal back into todays music! You're a genius!"
Offline erich hess  
#2835 Posted : 04 December 2012 12:15:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:that would earn me a trip down the hall to the psych ward....i could use the time off.

karoliena thinks for a moment."meh, what the hell...everyone else is doing it,right? i'm an aunt now,so i should set a good example."

erich makes a fonz gesture. "it'd work great,she beats the living fuck out of that piano.it certainly wouldnt be weak like that shit metallica pulled."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2836 Posted : 04 December 2012 12:18:45(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

"I guess you should," Rob says, smiling. He kisses her again, wrapping his arms around her.
Sam nods. "Metallica has gotten seriously bad lately. I mean, lou reed? What the fuck, man," he says, shaking his head.
Offline erich hess  
#2837 Posted : 04 December 2012 12:24:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena smiles and kisses rob's neck."mmmmm,canadiany."she giggles. "you think tony thinks we are still trying to locate chloe?"

"fuck it,i'm just going to say it. i fucking hate the velvet underground." erich shrugs. "metallica....metallica broke my heart.i grew up rocking my little ass off to their tunes,then they pull all the shit they pulled? i know when i sold my first record,i swore i'd never break a fan's heart like that."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2838 Posted : 04 December 2012 13:30:19(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Rob laughs. "Come to think of it, where the fuck is Chloe?"
"The only lou reed album I ever saw fit to own was "Metal Machine Music" and thats just because its 45 minutes of feedback and reverb. Back when I was in high school I'd get stoned to that shit."
Offline erich hess  
#2839 Posted : 04 December 2012 13:38:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena smirks at rob. "barely official,and you're already trying to storm my gates?...or are you genuinely wondering where chloe is?" she laughs.

erich looks shocked."you?! for some reason i always though you never touched the stuff. given the antics of neil and myself,i cant say i blame you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#2840 Posted : 04 December 2012 13:57:30(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Rob shrugs. "A little bit of both."
"I did. I never really was attached to it though. I can live without so...why wouldn't I? Plus, historically speaking, people tend to do stupid stuff on drugs." Sam says.