logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<300301302
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#6021 Posted : 20 July 2022 23:08:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19116 time(s) in 7587 post(s)
"Miss Chancellor? I don't know anything about her but she sounds iconic and like an ageless queen!" Dustyn has a soft spot for middle-aged and elderly female entertainers. He can't pinpoint why exactly. He's just draw to them. Subconsciously, it's probably because they've starred in many camp classics and his love may also stem from a protective place. Dustyn's had it rough with his effeminate qualities so he can only imagine how it must be for an actual woman, let alone one of a certain age still working in a harsh business. "I'm sure I heard Micah say that he went to university or college. More than I ever achieved in that sense! In school, I think I only passed music and drama class. Can't think why. You know I'm a very reserved soul!" Dustyn giggles and hides behind his hands, feigning meekness all while shirtless and on coke. He removes his hands from his face and gives Erich a rather serious look. "Don't joke about the spider baby, Erich. I joked about it once. Once. Make sure your bedroom door is locked tonight." Dustyn nods and says nothing more about the matter.

"I-" Dustyn doesn't know what to do when Erich refuses to pull his finger. This hasn't happened before. Well, it did once with a very grumpy Blake who struck him in the face. There's no brawling happening here so Dustyn looks from side to side, all lost and hopeless. That despondent look soon turns into one of discomfort, accompanied by a shade of pink. "Uh oh." Dustyn holds his tummy and gingerly takes a seat back down on the couch. "Is this how normal people feel all the time?!". If he can happily let rip in front of tens of thousands of Twitch viewers, he obviously has no qualms about popping off anywhere. He clearly hasn't had to hold one in before. "I don't like you..." Dustyn mumbles from across the way, petting his bottom lip.

Taking a few deep breaths, Dustyn composes himself and manages to relax again. Well, as much as cocaine allows anyone to relax. "Look at you getting all squirmy about nudity. I'll have you know that only one of us in this room has a sex tape and it ain't me!" Dustyn smirks and folds his arms, feeling all superior for a moment before breaking out of his smug stance to nod towards his phone which he has placed down on the table. "Well, leaked sex tape. Swipe through my folders if you want to get to know my husband better." Dustyn chuckles and goes to put his feet up on the table again but the distance isn't worth the strain in his calf muscles. When Erich speaks in German, Dustyn continues to play along with the fact he's a dipshit who doesn't know much. "Oooh, you speak French? Fancy!"

"You think my boys look like me?" Dustyn gives Erich a wisecracking smile, knowing fine well that Shay and Koa are practically Dustyn clones. Even the height difference isn't all that much. "No offence to Chloe but she can't be my contemporary. I'm merely 18." Dustyn's career and life achievements make him feel old but the reality is that he is only 26. Having joined Weekend at a tender 15 years old, however, does give the illusion that he must be creeping up for 40. "Shay's an angel. I've never had any trouble with him. Any time there's been incidents at the school, it's always been because of other kids. You know yourself that Shay has to wear a hearing aid and, well, some kids can be bastards. Sorry to use such a word to describe children but they are and the parents are usually worse." Dustyn's a very paternal and protective person. He'll go to war for his kids, even if that means tripping up other ones in the process. Pick on someone your own size? He sure will! "Pleeeeeease tell me you have some childhood pics of you around here!" Dustyn leans over and clutches Erich's wrist, begging to keep the cute photo session going. He's a sucker for all things adorable and nostalgic. Dustyn also enjoys getting to know more about the people he loves.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#6022 Posted : 21 July 2022 09:04:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
"ageless? maybe. i am pretty sure she is dead. she'd have to be. that was an eternity ago." erich laughs. dustyn does love his older women....maybe there was something to being erich's son that made one like older women. though,he was pretty sure micah had different interests than dustyn in that regard. it always seemed to happen that erich's mates were younger than he was. it wasnt something he aimed for. it just sort of happened. he had no idea how old mercedes was and wasnt going to ask. she probably was too busy to keep track of birthdays that pass. he just assumed she was younger by at least a little bit. "micah's a bright boy. i fave him a pretty life changing amount of money and he hasnt seemed to blow it all on cocaine and hookers,or even a decent car. got his renault clio in about 600 pieces in the cargo hold. we're getting it back together sometime." erich says rather proudly. erich sometimes wished he had micah's sensibility. erich assumed making it big at around 17 probably froze him mentally at that age."
history and art were basically all i did well in." erich says with a little shrug. "i didnt do music in school,i wanted to ,but.." erich just sort of trails off.even making a fairly good living off music,erich wouldnt call himself a musician. if someone asks him to play a b5 chord,he'd have no idea where to start. at this point,he sees no point in learning. hes gotten this far with just sort of winging it. "totally reserved. shirtless and asking about sexy time stories. i've never met anyone more reserved." erich says with complete seriousness. bolstered by being on his own ship and fairly well ripped on cocaine,erich motions in the air for something to come to him. "you're failing to realize that i am from florida,dust. you think a spider baby is going to run me out of my ship? balderdash! a spiderbaby cant be any worse than the inbreds that used to populate freeport." freeport is an odd place. when erich was a kid it was VERY rednecky. now it still is,but rednecks with money.

erich cracks up at the bewildered dustyn. the man looks utterly and completely hoodwinked. erich leans back after doing another line. he brushes off his clothes before linking his fingers behind his head. " be glad i didnt push your finger. pulling releases air from your ass,but pushing your finger? your ass sucks air IN!" erich then lets out a hearty laugh. this was a battle of wits that he bested. " fine. i'll pull it. holding in farts can give you a headache." erich says with a fatherly wag of his finger. he looked at dusty and then at the coke on the table and a thought comes to him. "you ever do that sterotypical rockstar thing of doing coke off someone's ass? or i guess you could have coke done off your ass."

"sir! that tape was not leaked. it was purposely made for people to see. AND I DIDNT KNOW YOU WATCHED IT!!!" erich shrieks,now turning very red. sometimes erich forget it was out there. sometimes he wondered who actually watched it. its not like he or ada were huge stars.ever. " oh god." he says before very sloppily doing another bump. "one day my kids will know that exists...christ.one may already!" it could make for very awkward dinner conversation one day. also,it may very well have been marlena's conception that was filmed. "
i will not scroll,dustyn. i will not. i have already seen you naked,i think i want to leave dallas to the imagination...though,to be honest. i picture his head having a little beard too." erich laughs while wiggling his finger at dustyn. a few more lines and he'd be ready to get to the deck. stationary wasnt cutting it. "well,if the germans had their way in the thirties,that would be what the french spoke." erich says to dustyn with a pat of the knee. erich did suddenly realize the hess clan almost has the entire collection of ww2 axis powers. at one time they had germany with ada.then there was erica and mariko from japan,now vara of italy.

"just a smidge. i dont think you should bother getting a paternity test,those boys are yours." erich grins. he did love how dustyn's children were very much his little clones. to erich the only one his kids that looked like him,wasnt even really his. karoliena and cassie's daughter,eris, did look like him. "18..yes." erich says while stroking his chin in serious doubt. while dustyn was very young when weekend started,erich distinctly remembered the harlots doing an early festival with them. "i assume you have a tardis in the garden shed because we were all there in those days." erich says with a sigh. he did miss what had been the good old days. though,he wouldnt trade it for today. it probably was hell for dustyn back then. "if kids are bastards,you should be able to call them as such with no shame. fuck it,i hate little bastard kids. i'm not above telling a kid hes a bastard and his mother dresses him funny."erich says as if he's stating simple fact."we...dont have marlena in a school. she has teachers come to her. its how ada did it before popping back up again,so its what marlena knows. "erich tells dustyn about the education of his one school aged child. the other hess children are also schooled the same way. teachers are in and out of castle summers all the time. karoliena is very hard on her kids when it comes to schooling. shes much like dustyn,she wants her kids to have skills beyond being someone successful's child. erich didnt want to disappoint dustyn. he knew the man loved a photo of someone's childhood. he had seen a lot of dustyn pics of a catholic upbringing,naturually dustyn was a cute child. "sorry,mr conners." erich says,placing his free hand on dustyn's hand. "i dont really keep stuff like that around here. randy might have something." erich says noncommittally. pretty much the only pictures that existed to prove erich was a child at one time were at randy's house. even then,it was few and far between. there may be a couple of pictures from one of jayne's birthday parties where erich was in the background or something. erich didnt want to bring the day down,so he grabs his phone,a rare thing to see,and he sends a message to randy. "i'll ask him. maybe he can find something."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#6023 Posted : 21 July 2022 11:20:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Only the good die young." Dustyn frowns at the revelation of the woman's death, bowing his head and blessing himself. "Explains why Cher's still around." Dustyn scowls and clenches his fist. He's a loving person but clearly feels a way about her. Sort of how Blake feels about equal rights. His soured expression quickly morphs into a smile, however, after hearing that Erich's helping his eldest son rebuild his car. "Awwww, that's sweet! A cute little father-son bonding activity. I don't really know what a Renault Clio is though. I know a Mini and I know a Ford Sierra 'cause that's what my dad drove growing up. Dallas, uh...he drives a...well it's a big thing and...uh...it can go off road and stuff." Dustyn's really not vehicle savvy. Their family car goes above his head. That's Dallas' business. That car is too big and technical for him. "I think you and I have lived enough to survive both spider babies and crazy inbred folk. Florida is insane. Like, everything is an extreme there. Turned up to 100. Where I grew up in Tipperary is also real fucking weird but in the opposite way. It's quiet. Too quiet. Real fucking creepy, ancient hauntings and twisted folklore shit. Both places are a hotbed for the cult type." Thankfully, Dustyn is now living in a much nicer part of Ireland these days but every so often, he gets the feeling that the ghost of a wicked old nun is watching him from the trees.

Dustyn raises his hand up and gives Erich a gentle shake of his head when his finger is finally about to be pulled. "No, no. It has subsided now, thank you very much." Dustyn gives Erich a purposely smug grin, wanting him to know he hasn't totally gotten the better of him. No painful tummies for this lad. When asked about the coke consumption off of butt cheeks, Dustyn laughs softly and looks over at the powder, resting an elbow up on the arm of the couch as he recalls some truly wonderful moments. "Oh, yeah. Off of bum cheeks. Done off of mine. Used...other body parts too." Dustyn winks at Erich and leans forward again, bouncing his legs as he perches on the edge. "Ooooh, why? You wanna do it off each other's butts? I think we should!" Dustyn shrugs, totally not fazed by the idea. He's all about the giggles and memories.

"Erich, Erich. You're a handsome man but no, I didn't watch it. That hetero business is...well, I just can't quite figure it out. I've heard of it though and I'm sure it was top notch!" Dustyn sarcastically smiles and leans over to give Erich a patronising pat on the knee. Good for him. "You know, there's a high chance Micah Googled your name upon learning about you. I'm not saying that he's seen it...but I'm not saying that he hasn't seen it." Dustyn holds his hands up in the air, reminding Erich not to shoot the messenger. If Micah did happen to discover it, however, the likelihood of him actually watching it is incredibly slim and he certainly wouldn't bring it up over dinner. It'll have to be one of those things taken to the grave. "Can't believe you've pictured my husband's cock head. You hussy! Why don't you just sleep with him and hurt me properly? Why don't you just break into my house and eat the last blueberry muffin while you're at it too?! You want my last dime as well!?" Dustyn dramatically pulls out his wallet and throws a bunch of notes over towards Erich before stopping in his tracks when he discovers a little white and green card inside. "Ooooh, I've earned a free donut from Krispy Kreme!" He beams from ear to ear and immediately drops the hurt lover act as soon as he learns of his big win.

Dustyn begins to play with his Krispy Kreme reward card, sliding it in between his fingers and in great danger of earning himself a papercut. "I was going to have teachers come to Shay at the start. I didn't have the best time in school, Shay was initially quite a slow developer, I was worried about how he'd be treated being hard of hearing and the son of...well, me. This eejit right here. I'm glad I put him through a traditional school though. It's the only normality he really has. How does Marlena find her schooling? She doing OK?" Dustyn can goof around like the best of them, but at his core he's meant to be a dad and can hold serious conversations about education and raising kids...even while coked up. He lets out a deflated sigh when he learns there are no childhood pics of Erich on hand. "Sad to hear it. I do appreciate being called Mr. Conners though. Makes me feel pretty." Dustyn giggles and cups his face, totally in love with being married to his favourite person ever. "We can always set sail and visit Randy! Wh-where does he live? Is it far from Italy?" Dustyn asks without a hint of irony in his voice. Geography truly isn't his strong point. He still gets confused between Netherlands and Neverland. No joke.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#6024 Posted : 22 July 2022 11:12:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
"little french car. i think he saw the future and wanted to impress chloe." erich grins at the coincidence. he also did not miss that that clio and chloe sounded a tiny bit similar. erich liked the idea of french cars because they were insanely rare in the usa...he didnt like there was a reason for that. they were notoriously crap. it did faintly cross erichs coke addled brain that he could probably fix that car right now. he had enough autopilot to know this was a terrible idea." dallas has a four runner. toyota. i know because last time i was up here i was inspired by that truck to take the rented land rover off road. turns out fording a river was too much for the old girl." erich says before smiling and making the sign of the cross on himself. the old movies with land rovers on safari had lied to him and the vehicle had to pay the price. erich listens as dustyn talks about Tipperary and pulls his trusty flask out to take a drink. "so...you grew up in that town that hot fuzz was based on?" erich asks and takes a long drink. he was too lazy to get up and get cold drink from the tiny refrigerator beside the mixing board. erich pictured either that town or craggy isle to be where dustyn grew up.

erich narrows his eyes at dustyn and his sudden not having to toot. " you better not silent but deadly me. not in this studio,do you have any idea how badly that old foam sound proofing absorbs smells? we'd have to throw it away. course,we couldnt wait until we are in port,we'd throw it overboard and kill a whale. is that what you want,dust? to kill flipper's fat ass uncle?" erich asks slightly frentic. most of this was something erich didnt think he actually said. "other body parts,eh? you did a bump off a big toe,didnt you? oh i think wikifeet would love to hear that. you're safe though,i dont want to write anything on that site. what if it tracks me?" erich asks before looking slightly grumpy at dustyn thinking that there was a reason why erich brought up coke and butts. " what? no. what are you,gay bro?" erich asks in his best high school jock voice. he laughs before grinning at dusty. "i'll do it if you do it." he says,feeling adventurous. but there is a thought that hits him. this is dustyn..dustyn who suddenly doesnt have to fart anymore. "and i swear on all that is holy that if you fucking fart while doing this...i'll do something. " erich threatens while holding up a finger to dustyn and squinting in an effort to read dustyns mind.

"oh come on. he doesnt go to those sorts of sites." erich says in very dad like denial. " besides, i've done so much crazy shit that sex tape is probably on page 2 of google. i am safe there. " erich says in confidence. there were certainly perks to being known for everything but music. " oh god...i am american..hes half american! ada is on there. americans love stepmother porn!" erich says in quiet realization. erich laughs as dustyn rattles off the things he could do now that hes mentioned dallas' wang. erich poorly waves his arms in an attempt to fight off the stuff dustyn throws at him. when erich sees they are bills,he grabs them and stuffs them in his pockets. " i am keeping that. its the law of the sea. " erich says officially while puffing his chest out. he slowly smirks and looks at dustyn and adds,"it'll be great for taking dallas out for ice cream." he then winks at dustyn. he then lights up at the idea of krispy kreme." those would be soooo good right now." he nearly moans at the thought of them. "fucking fascist italy probably doesnt have krispy kreme. they probably have luigis lasagna logs or some shit." erich says with a sudden slam to the italians. in between all the silly,it was very common for erich and dustyn to talk about the real goings on in their lives. "id think he'd be treated like the coolest kid in school. well, by the girls at least. i remember being a kid and being pretty cruel to the fans of whatever boyband was popular at the time." erich could assume why dusty had a terrible time in school. erich had a somewhat different time in school. he'd always been a bit wacky,but at shay's age? erich was wacky but not the cool kind of wacky. "meh. my time sucked. " he says without really elaborating. like most people that live to entertain others,he was a miserable child. erich looks like he is going to take another bump but decides against it before speaking. "marlena likes it. im not sure if that is just because its all she knows or what. she does very well in it,very smart cookie. ada told me when marlena was younger they had to get her school uniform. marlena didnt feel right without one." erich smiles. it definitely seems like something the child would have done. though he gets the distinct feeling that if uniforms had been mandatory,marlena would have pitched a fit. "oh you are pretty,dustyn." erich tells his friend in baby talk while smooshing his cheeks. erich laughs and playfully shoves dustyn. " you high bastard. randy lived across the street from my mom in miami." it was such a cocaine thing to suggest.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#6025 Posted : 23 July 2022 10:09:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Awwwww that's a cute coincidence! I think it's meant to be for those two then. Though I don't think it'll be an equally adorable conversation. "You remind me of my car". I'd feel insulted if someone compared me to a vehicle!" The irony of the vertically challenged Dusty owning a Mini is lost on him. He narrows his eyes when Erich tells him the type of car his husband owns. "How do you know more about my husband's car than I do? Have you been in it?! You been going to that seedy spot in the park and having your way with each other?! Not that I know anything about that area of the park..." Dustyn looks side to side with shifty eyes. It's all in jest though. With his level of celebrity, he really can't afford to be caught having sex in a park. That's lower tier boyband members. "Your car's in a better place now, my child. She's sat next to God and Deirdre from Coronation Street." Dustyn does his best impression of a wise priest and again, sounds creepily accurate. "I haven't watched Hot Fuzz but you're probably right." His old village in Tipperary is a perfect setting if one is wanting to create eerie, isolated vibes.

"Uggh, Shay's wanting an iPad. I'm putting it off for as long as possible. I dread the day he searches my name." While there's a lot of goodwill on the internet and within the media towards Dustyn these days, the old articles from 10 years back still exist. All the crap with drugs, Blake, Adam and those wild early days of the band still floats around, immortalised on the internet. "Wish I could've been like Marlena and had uniform as a sort of novelty. A choice. When it's mandatory, it's the last thing you want to wear. Shay doesn't like it either. I think it's just a physical reminder each morning of "ugh, school!". Thankfully my uniform was blue. Matched my eyes and name!" Dustyn bats his eyelids, feeling all pretty. The ego-stroking continues when Erich smooshes his face, not really clicking that the compliment on his appearance was a sugar-coated way of mocking his intelligence. "We could...we could go to Miami and pick up some Krispy Kreme for Randy too!" Dustyn sniffles and grows visibly more excited as he talks, the cocaine really taking hold now. "Is Miami far? I know that's like at the edge of the water and we're on the water so we could like...could like just pull up." Everything's easy and a great idea while coked up.

"No. I would never do that. One, I respect you greatly. Two, my farts really don't smell that bad." Dustyn places a hand on his chest, speaking frankly and with great conviction. "Mine are really loud and that's why they're funny. I would never inflict them upon you if they smelled bad." Dustyn reaches over and gives Erich's knee a reassuring pat. Farts are for humour, not violence. "Ohhhh I've done it off of toes, the chest, a dick, most places. Never the bum, though. Surprising when you think about the life that I lead." Dustyn giggles and waves his arms dismissingly. "I SWEAR I won't fart in your face. I'm curious about the something that you'd do to me but I don't want to fuck around and find out. I'll be good!" Dustyn grins and gets on his feet. "OK, so...I must warn you, I have a really nice bum and if you start questioning things, I'm more than willing to help you on your journey but I will not accept responsibility. Okie dokie?" Dustyn laughs and leans forward, giving Erich's nose a little boop with his finger as if he's one of the kitties. He sure does miss his cats.
UserPostedImage