logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#61 Posted : 24 December 2013 03:38:16(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Lacy: yes me and the other girls love this beautiful song girls :D

OOC - I love those lyrics great job

Jamie: Thank you so much girls we all love you :)

ooc: Thank you :)

Edited by user 30 January 2014 06:18:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#62 Posted : 30 January 2014 06:18:13(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Naomi's blog

UserPostedImage

Heyy so it's me Naomi with a little update the girls and I have obviously been recording a lot lately and we still are but things are starting to move along a bit quicker now we've recorded some songs that we really love we're still pretty far from done with this album there is no official release date right now but like I said things are going by pretty quick so yeah get ready anyway we have chose an official single and that does have an official release date which is on Nicole's birthday and if you're wondering her birthday is on the 1st of February and that's in 3 days but we decided why not give you guys a really small preview of the single right now? Oh and if you didn't know by the artwork we got our buddy Deneil to feature on the track with us and from what I heard on this track and from his original music that boy can really rap if you haven't and you probably already have you should give some of his music a listen it's amazing anyway thanks for reading this short blog make sure to check out the preview right down there anyway thanks again love you all :)

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 30/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 30/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 30/01/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#63 Posted : 30 January 2014 06:21:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Deneil: Still sounds amazing even after hearing it over and over again! Can't wait for everyone to hear it in full :)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 30/01/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#64 Posted : 08 June 2014 16:19:54(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

UserPostedImage

Hey guys it's ya girl Jamie so it's been a little while since we updated so I thought hey I ain't doing anything so why not go for it so first we have to give a huge thank you for getting us nominated at The Chaos Awards again this year it's so amazing to be up for an award with names like the ones we were up against and I don't care if we didn't win I know if you guys keep supporting and loving us likee you do now we will and even if we don't it doesn't matter because we have you beautiful people backing us up through everything anyway moving on we've got a new single coming really soon called Believe It the song is about being broken down and being pushed over the edge feeling like you can't be heard or move on feeling like your mistakes before are still affecting you now and we just tell you that's not the case yes we've all been broken and hurt and held back but we can always get up and move on and thats what we're trying to say in this song this is my favourite song we've ever recorded because I can definitely relate to it I've always been told I can't and I should just give up I may be young but I've struggled we all have I lived with over 10 people in one house my dad and uncles worked over 2 jobs but that didn't hold me back Layla has been down on her luck her family were almost out on the streets but she pushed on and came out on top and you may be thinking well just because you can doesn't mean I can I want you to know you're so wrong you can do anything you set your mind to that may be cliche but it's so true set goals achieve them don't let anything or anyone hold you back love yourself and be strong anyway I'll stop rambling now thanks for reading and here's the preview xxxx

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 08/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/06/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/06/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#65 Posted : 05 February 2015 07:05:02(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Hey you ridiculously beautiful people I hope your day is amazing and perfect this isn't a blog update it's just an update so here it goes we've recently updated the front page and made it nicer and prettier so please go check that out also some of you may know this right now but I just now released my debut solo single and it's mean the world if you checked it out and left some feedback and last thing I want to say is we are currently in the studio working hard on new music together for all of you lovely people we're going to be working with a few really talented people and we've already picked out a single that will be out soon so please keep an eye open for that and stay tuned thanks for all your support everyone love you and I'm out stay rad <3 - Layla
My Acts

UserPostedImage
snap_itshannah on 05/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 06/02/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#66 Posted : 14 April 2015 12:25:27(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Hi everybody hows it going? I hope great is the answer anyway as you may already know we've been in the studio for a few months now working on our third studio album "Out World" it's actually been since early November so we've been in the studio nonstop for the past five months and I am so happy to say that we are nearly done there are just a few more things we need to finish up but we finally have an official release date before I get to that though I wanted to take the time to say thank you for the awards you've helped us win, for our chart success, for standing out no matter what the weather just to meet us for a few seconds just for everything we wouldn't have released a debut album without you all let alone a third so thank you now on to the album I could just give you the release date for the album but I think you guys deserve more so I'm gonna give you the release date, full tracklist, the title of our next single, the release date of our next single and a preview of our next single so lets start it off with the release dates the album will be released JUNE 1ST we'll begin streaming MAY 24TH out next single will officially premiere on the 30th of this month now below you'll see a little box you can click on it to see everything else I promised in this blog and again thank you all so much for your love and support word cannot even begin to describe the love we have for each and every one of you have a nice night guys and for the millionth time thank you - Jamie

Edited by user 22 May 2015 00:34:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
freestylechamp on 14/04/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/04/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 15/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/05/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#67 Posted : 22 May 2015 00:32:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Hey y'all Nicole here to give you that new update we promised yesterday before I get right into it though I just wanted to say that we begin streaming songs from the album in exactly 3 days isn't that super exciting? We'll be streaming two songs a day for y'all up until until the album is released on June 1st and we're all just so happy that we're able to finally get this to y'all we've literally been working our butts off to try to get this to you and it's finally nearly here okay let me give you that update now that we promised y'all so...WE'RE GOING TO BE HEADLINING OUR VERY FIRST TOUR okay yes we will be going to headline out very first tour unfortunately that is all I can tell y'all about this BUT starting today and ending on the 1st you will get the chance to vote for for three songs to be on our setlist for the tour we've eached picked a song to cover and sadly all five can't make it however we're giving you the chance right now to choose three of these songs again voting ends on the 1st which is also when the album will be released and we'll also be giving you more details about the tour by then too so get ready and please don't forget to vote because it'd make us so happy and every single one counts thanks and we love y'all so much :) <3 - Nicole

VOTE HERE
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/05/2015(UTC), kandii on 22/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/05/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#68 Posted : 02 June 2015 12:57:11(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Hey guys it's Alex here to deliver the next blog/update so let's get this thing started if you didn't know we recently released our third studio album titled "Our World" which we're so happy is finally finished we put everything we possibly could into that album for you guys and really hope you're sitting home right now and enjoying it as much as we did we've also got our own Barbie dolls coming out in exactly one month from now July 1st which we hope you pick up for either yourself, your sibling or maybe your kid? I don't really know anyway it's so exciting to be partnering up with Barbie for this project they let us add our own individual style to each one of our barbies which is cool again they'll be hitting stores July 1st so don't forget that we've also got a few other surprises that we'll be revealing later anyway what this blog is mainly about is we promised you guys to give you more information on the tour when the album drops and it's out so we'll be showing you all of the tour dates, the songs that won in the voting which we'll be covering and the poster we are still keep some things a secret though like the opening acts and the full setlist but without further ado here is the info we promised you (:

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 02/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 02/06/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#69 Posted : 02 June 2015 13:14:54(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erica:oooooh I think someone is getting visited in Japan.... Also,one side of me is too punk rock to invite Barbie into my life, but another side totally wants to Give in.

Nina: you're still passed about the lack of Asian babrie,love?

Erica: yeS! I knew from an early age I'd have plenty of white girls to play with when I got older. I wanted to dress and what not with a doll that looked like me.

Nina: they didn't have pikachu back then?

Erica: fuck you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 02/06/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#70 Posted : 02 June 2015 13:21:52(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica:oooooh I think someone is getting visited in Japan.... Also,one side of me is too punk rock to invite Barbie into my life, but another side totally wants to Give in.

Nina: you're still passed about the lack of Asian babrie,love?

Erica: yeS! I knew from an early age I'd have plenty of white girls to play with when I got older. I wanted to dress and what not with a doll that looked like me.

Nina: they didn't have pikachu back then?

Erica: fuck you.

Layla: I think someone is getting free tickets Whistle Silenced Shhh also we need an Erica Barbie like desperately she could chill out with the SYNCO barbies and maybe they could even collab omg yes let me talk to Barbie and convince them to make this happen because I will buy ten and then have Naomi make them all custom outfits and just live a happy life
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#71 Posted : 05 September 2015 09:58:04(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

ooc: Big thanks to BrownSugar for making the new poster! :)

OUR WORLD TOUR: SUPPORTING ACTS AND NEW POSTER TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!

UserPostedImage

OPENERS!

North America

October 3rd - Fort Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center
October 5th - Atlanta, GA Phillips Arena
October 7th - Pittsburgh, PA Consol Energy Center
Octobor 9th - Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun
October 11th - Washington, DC Verizon Center
October 12th - New York, NY Madison Square Garden
October 14th - Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
October 16th - Detroit, MI Joe Louis Arena
October 17th - Cleveland, OH Quickens Loan Arena
October 19th - Saint Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center
October 21st - Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
October 24th - Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
October 25th - Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

November 1st - San Diego, CA Viejas Arena
November 2nd - San Jose, CA SAP Center
November 25th - Milwaukee, WI Marcus Amphitheater
November 27th - Atlantic City, NJ Boardwalk Hall
November 29th - Boston, MA TD Garden

December 1st - Montreal, QC Bell Centre
December 3rd - Quebec City, QC Plains of Abraham
December 4th - Ottawa, ON LeBreton Flats
December 6th - Buffalo, NY First Niagara Centre
December 8th - Toronto, OT Air Canada Centre
December 10th - Chicago, IL United Center
December 13th - San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
December 15th - Houston, TX Toyota Center
December 16th - Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
December 18th - Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena
December 20th - Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
December 21st - Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
December 24th - Atlanta, GA Centennial Olympic Park
December 29th - Phoenix, AZ US Airways Center
December 31st - Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena

January 1st -Stateline, NV Harveys Outdoor Arena
January 3rd - Salt Lake City, UT EnergySolutions Arena
January 5th - Denver, CO Pepsi Center
January 7th - Seattle, WA Key Arena
January 8th - Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 05/09/2015(UTC), erich hess on 05/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/09/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/09/2015(UTC), kandii on 06/09/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/09/2015(UTC)