logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#61 Posted : 04 September 2015 22:01:25(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Song: Get behind me Satan
Album: In the dead of the night
Director: Julia Volkova and Meiert Avis
Label: Songs to love and die by

Julia is a teenager wearing a school outfit in a catholic school. She is at a classroom where a nun is teaching all the girls how to be polite and to behave as a housewife. While Julia looks heedless, the nun approaches her and hits her hands with a ruler, Julia looks furious but she can’t do anything but obey the nun commands toward the aggression. As the scene changes to Julia and her band in the school auditorium performing the track, Julia looks extremely sexy in a gothic outfit, rocking around the empty place.
The second scene show Julia on the cafeteria of the school, where all the girls uniformed are lunching and asking permission to take the food, Julia belch louds and all the people at the cafeteria hears and once again Julia is approached the headmaster nun, who hits her hands again. The scene shifts to the performance at the auditorium.

UserPostedImage

As the story evolves, Julia is at her home reading some sort of satanic book, she’s wearing her PJs, while her parents are sleeping on their bedroom, the scene shows a cross on the wall of Julia’s parents bedroom, reveling how much Christian they are. Julia stops reading the book and goes to her bathroom, where there’s a bathtub full of blood and also there are candle everywhere and a pentagram painted of blood on the wall, it seems that Julia is making a satanic pact. The scene is provocative, Julia takes the blood bath and touches herself as if she was having sex with the devil.

UserPostedImage

The scene changes to the next day at the school, Julia appears not wearing her uniform but leather pants and topless except the tapes covering her nipples and the nuns take her to the punishment room, when she gets there its revealed the room is actually a satanic chuch with a pentagram on the center, all the nuns place Julia lying on the floor of it before they take off their clothes revealing sexy black lingerie’s. The scene is quite disturbing but sexy at the same time, because of all the symbolism on the room which by the way mix a variety of sects, the nuns kiss each other and then they kiss Julia and simulate sex with her, this is part of the end ritual for Julia to finally be part of the satanic cult on the cover of the catholic school.

UserPostedImage

The same time the scene on the punishment room happens, it interchanges with Julia performing at the auditorium, but this time they have an audience full of teenagers wearing gothic clothes and rocking as they perform the provocative track. Another scene begins, now Julia is being crowed the queen of the satanic sects and for that, she receives a nun’s clothe from the superior mother, she is at a satanic throne and all other nuns on their respective clothes are bowing to the new queen of the sect.
A new day comes, and Julia is with a bible on her breakfast table with her parents, they both look so happy for their brand new nun child, they have a wonderful breakfast together as julia prepares herself for her first day at work. She arrives at the catholic school and all the young girls are so pleased to see their brand new teacher. She enters the classroom and practices the same educative acts the nuns used to do with her. The scene cuts to Julia at her room taking her clothes off as the camera shows her back and reveals a tattoo of a cross with an arrow pointing down, the same symbol Julia is using on previous videos and artworks for this new era. The video ends as Julia lies on her bed and closes her eyes the same time a cross on the wall turns upside down.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/09/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/09/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 10/10/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 17/10/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#62 Posted : 10 October 2015 08:08:04(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

As Julia Volkova gets ready for an extensive world tour plus a Fall Festival performance later this month, she is releasing this week the fourth single of her third album released two months ago. The soft track will hit radios and digital markets this week, Julia filmed a music video for the track which expects to be released next week. She is also set to perform the single on Television in the following days.

Genre: Folk, Country
Length: 3:11
Producer (s): Julia Volkova, Rick Rubin, Bill Owens
Writer (s): Julia Volkova

About the track...

Closing the album is “For Alex”. The most sweet and lovely track on the album. The acoustic song, completed with harmonica, strips down everything to the essentials. Reminiscent of say Bob Dylan or Neil Young, this is Americana and it’s brilliant. It dips low to country elements and folksy, Volkova’s amazingly well produced husky vocals and her performance at the harmonica also the first time we’ve seen her using the instrument ever since her debut. It shows the folk side of the singer, the one that hides inside all of the dirty electric guitars, the side that longs for a side project. It was obviously wrote by Julia as all of the other tracks on this record, but was produced by Bill and Rick Rubin with Volkova’s demandas as well, so it perhaps showcases the intentions of the singer to let her folk side come out of the darkness among so many hard rock songs talking about the different ways hell can be present in someone’s life.
As a breath of fresh air, “For Alex” is as it is called, for Alex, Volkova’s lover ever since she started on a venture called “Mutual Addiction”, so the track is sweet and delicate, feminine, strip down, the lyrics are straight forward but in a gentle way. “I wanted to end this record with a softer track among the others we wrote for it, because if you take a deep listen to the songs, they are all so dark and heavy, I needed to have this breaking point comparing to the other tracks of it and ‘For Alex’ accomplishes that aspect.”

Lyrics

Quote:
Lying on your chest, hearing your heart beats
You caressing my hair, and I almost fell asleep
I don’t fear to appear weak, ‘cause I’m safe here
I made up this song for you, to say that I love you

Under the pale light, when dark is outside
You're lighted in shades of dark, how handsome you are
Here I can be me, ‘cause you just said you love me
So I made up this song for you, to say that I love you

You broke me into small pieces only to reassemble me your way

I never believed, in love at first sight
I was always so mean, but you woke up my good side
Beside you I can be me, ‘cause you make it safe, here
So I made up this song for you, to say that I love you
I hope you’ll listen to me too, ‘cause this song is for you

Sounds Like

Edited by user 10 October 2015 08:11:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 8 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 10/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/10/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/10/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 10/10/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/10/2015(UTC), chaotic_princess on 12/10/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 17/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 26/10/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#63 Posted : 10 October 2015 17:25:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8625 time(s) in 2703 post(s)
Koda: I'm really looking forward to seeing the new music video for this track! Your videos are always brilliant and weird and I'm sure this will be no different! It's been such a blast being on tour with you so far, seeing you perform every night is like getting a masterclass in how to hold an audiences attention, I don't think there's many people as captivating on stage as you, truly remarkable!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 14/10/2015(UTC)
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#64 Posted : 12 October 2015 00:11:12(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Zinner: Sounds freaking amazing! Looking forward to it!
thanks 1 user thanked chaotic_princess for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#65 Posted : 13 October 2015 04:05:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: I love the difference here in sound for you, Julia. I'll be honest the other shit you've been releasing was getting too too oddball for me and put me off for a while. This here is a lot more enjoyable to the ears.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#66 Posted : 15 December 2015 01:32:29(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

“For Alex”
Julia Volkova
In the dead of the night
Directed by: Meiert Avis

Julia walks in an empty room with boxes on the floor. Inside these boxes there are tapes of video projection, she took one of them and put it on the projector and the song starts. The video’s being projected on the wall is nothing but Julia and her former lover having sex, while this video’s being projected on the wall, Julia is sit on the floor playing her guitar and singing along the verses of the track. The video has this simple and intimate concept, the camera closes on Julia’s face capturing the feelings she transmits while she performs the lines of it. During the first chorus, the video turns black and white and Julia is seeing burning a rose in a different scene. The scenes keep on interchanging as the song keeps being played.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

At some point, it’s showed that Julia is hanging the flowers she’s burning on the same wall that’s projection the video. The room where Julia is, represents her own mind while she access the memory that she wants to and sing along the lines for her beloved. The song is obviously addressed to her so-called boyfriend Alex Simms, instead we know nothing about Julia’s private life.

UserPostedImage

During the video, Julia’s eyes, mouth, nose and body is showed individually, we can also notice she’s sweating and while her mouth is being filmed, she bites her lips as if she was tasting the emotions of the track or even the hot video that’s being projected.

UserPostedImage

During the bridge, Julia throws a lighter on the floor of the room and it starts to burns the whole floor, while Julia remains untouched in the middle of the flames playing her guitar. The last chorus is performed during the whole chaos among the fire where Julia slowly finds herself burning as well, despite her skin remains unhurt, the fire consumes her part to part until only her head is free of fire and she sings the final line of the track, just in time for everything to be taken by intense fire and Julia disappears among all of that hell.

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 15/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 27/01/2016(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#67 Posted : 27 January 2016 06:55:02(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Words to fans...

Longtime I haven’t talked with you directly, nothing compared to a twitter random phrase or anything like that, I’m talking about, sitting down in front of my PC and take sometime off to really share some personal thoughts with you, after all we’ve been touring for over five months now and counting, we’re ready to take North America in the following months, which btw, will be the longest tour I’ve ever been.
First I have to say how grateful I am for being able to live the life I always dreamed, performing on different cities, meeting people who connect with my music, it’s a remarkable experience, your devotion and love, pushes me to be the greatest musician I can be, but most important, you all make me feel so special, in a way that I can feel strong to be the person I want to be.
The album was so well received, beyond any expectations I had while we were making it, the singles were playing on radio thanks to you, pushing the rock genre among a wave of electronic beats that are quite hard to fight, but I must say that whenever there’s a rock band, there’ll be people listening to rock music and so far I can tell you that rock is immortal.
While on the road, some people keep on asking me some things that I avoid answering, but as for now, I feel like I can give you a look inside my private life. First, people often ask me about Alex Simms, well I always avoid telling anything about him, because we decided to end our relationship, but it’s not sad, we remain close friends, I love him and I hope he’ll keep doing what he loves to do, for those years we were together, I only have to say that it was amazing and I grew up as woman, thanks to him.
Another often question is about releasing another album soon, well you all know how do I work, I must take sometime and focus on something that would take me entirely, in terms of inspiration, as for now, we are working so hard on tour that I can’t really write anything for now, we’ll be touring for the rest of the year so hopefully for the next year you’ll be hearing musical news from me.
The last question is about the record label that I am signed to. I’m still signed with them with no intentions to leave the roster, unless they fire me, which I hope they won’t anything soon.
We’ll be touring North America, like I said before, for the following month, after this we’ll be announcing a couple of other dates in South America and end this cycle by the end of this year. I was advised to release another single from the album, but I can’t pick a song, so if you’ll help me out, you can tweet me with the title you’ll want to be the net single. BTW thanks for the loving you’re showing to Penetralia, these guys are incredible and I’m such a lucky girl to call them tour friends, they make the routine fresh and funny.
That’s it for now, we’ll see you on the road, with Love Julia.

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

erich hess on 27/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 27/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 27/01/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/01/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2016(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#68 Posted : 18 December 2020 01:54:54(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Now you can stream all of Julia Volkova's music on Spotify. This digital release is a celebration of miss Volkova's new deal with Studio60.

UserPostedImage
Click Here

UserPostedImage
Click Here

UserPostedImage
Click Here

UserPostedImage
Click Here
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 2 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
FiveT on 18/12/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 18/12/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#69 Posted : 18 December 2020 20:02:22(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: If I can’t love you anymore (feat. Joshua Grimmie)
Written By: Julia Volkova, Lilly Stuart
Produced by: Oliver Sykes, Julia Volkova and mISTER_b (Drake Anton Zaslavsky)
Genre: Electronic rock, Ambient, Alternative Metal
Length: 4:03
Release date: December 25th, 2020
Record Label: Studio 60

The Russian born rock singer Julia Volkova had been a member of ElectroDeath for 4 years when she decided to leave the group to focus on her solo career in 2012. Departing from the electronic music, which Julia was known for in her days with ElectroDeath, she has made her way into the rock and roll world, with her debut record “All you want to know about me”, ever since her debut Volkova has stablished herself as a reference in rock music with three other rock albums, two being released as a soloist, “Haunted” in 2013 and the most recent one “In the dead of the night” in 2015, she has also ventured herself alongside Alex Simms in a project called “Mutual Addiction” with an album called “This is a Wasteland” in 2014. With a curriculum of that scale, miss Volkova has traveled the world in a series of concerts in 2016 to promote “In the dead of the night”. In 2017 Volkova has decided to take a break from music business, she had traveled to her home country and has been living there for 2 years when she had finally decided to comeback to her L.A. home in 2019. Back to the stated, Volkova began writing and composing new music again, but any plans of releasing new material were scrapped due to the pandemic situation the world had been to since the beginning of 2020.

In September of 2020, Volkova had resumed her work on new music again. “If I can’t love you anymore” is a single recorded in November, at the same time Joshua Grimmie, who’s featuring in the track, was committed to the production of his second studio album GOLDENHEART. Due to the Covid-10 pandemic the work was done remotely.

The track was written by Julia Volkova and her longtime partner Lilly Stuart, who’s been credited as a songwriter in many releases regarding the members of what used to be ElecteoDeath’s production and management team. The production on the track was taken by Julia herself and mISTER_b but it also has the additional production of Oliver Sykes, the English alternative metal singer-songwriter and producer who has met Julia during her worldwide tour of 2016 in one of the venues at the O2 arena in London.

Julia has invites Joshua Grimmie to be a featuring in the single after she had listened to “Tragic Kingdom”, a mister Grimmie’s single to promote his second studio album. She has complimented him for his songwriting and production skills in addition to also feeling related to the theme of the song which Grimmie has been talking about in his dark lyrics. The connection between the two singers grew up towards the end of 2020, when Volkova sent Grimmie the track she was working on, the American singer has accepted the invitation right away. The two singers have yet to meet in person, according to the management team behind this release, the event will be happening during the recording of the music video which is expected to be released anytime soon.
“If I can’t love you anymore” is being promoted as a solo single but rumors say that the track is going to be included on what it seems to be Volkova’s forth studio album expected to be released in 2021.

The artwork of the single uses a picture by Wolfgang Lettl, a German surrealistic painter who’s produced a series of pictures displaying women being burned. The picture used in the artwork is named “The Man who Puts Girls on Fire” and it was produced in 1967. The picture showcases a woman’s body lying in a couch completely naked, this same body is being half burned while it falls in a flower camp with two man wearing masks. The artwork is open to interpretation, but it captures the idea behind the lyrics of the single which is a review of what romantic love, woman portray and dominant men’s of modern society.

Song Description

The haunting ballad combines elements of electronic and atmospheric sounds with the attitude and style of rock and roll vocals. In the course of 4 minutes and 3 seconds the track progresses slowly to a climax that’s only reached at the very last chorus of it.

Volkova’s husky vocals sound breathy at the beginning of the track as it increases to a more guttural sound towards the choruses of the song. Grimmie’s vocal received a distorted effect during his verse while it became cleaner and louder during his chorus performance. The combination of both singer’s voices only appears at the very end of the track with Julia serving as a backing vocalist performing the guttural sounds behind Grimmie’s incredible high tones.
Melodically, the track is predominantly piano and ambient sounds, but throughout its length there are several additional electronic riffs and programming drums. Those elements make the track sound unique and different, but not loosing the haunting and depressive intonation of each note that has being sung by both performers.

Lyrically the alternative metal ballad takes a new approach on Romeu and Juliet’s tragic love story. Volkova plays the part of Juliet while Grimmie is Romeu in the narrative of the track. Instead of focusing literally on the Shakespearean story, the idea behind the lyrics is to work as an analysis and sometimes a critic to what it seems to be the romantic love displayed by moderns society and Christian religion today.

The female character in the track is portrait as a witch, a sinner, who’s crime was to fall in love with a married man, a life that she was forbidden due to her Christian’s beliefs of not being pure (a virgin) anymore, so she portrays herself as a person who needs to be condemned by her vile actions.
The male character in the track takes the responsibility of also falling in love for that other woman, but instead of being placed as a sinner, he sees himself as a man who’s being tempted to sin, the reference is Adam and Eve’s biblical storyline where the man is punished because of the woman’s act.
The Christianity references used in the track is linked to the ideal creation of what it seems to be a perfect family in our modern society, Volkova has declared that: “Everybody wants to love and to build a family, but the main question is what does it take to have the family that our society wants us to have?, Can’t we love freely? In my point of view, this romantic love that’s often sold as a model to be followed , has only caused to humanity a great deal of depression and anxiety, the sensation of having someone else belonging to you, it’s undeniably inhuman, we’re born to love freely.”

Lyrics

Julia Volkova
Joshua Grimmie
Both

(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)

In the dead of the night, I have confessed my sins
The purity that I beheld before I saw what this seems
You’re entwined in a reality from which I was forbidden
For I lost my innocence long before I had the conscience
Fate inclines me to make the same mistake again

Chorus
And I’m here
turning over in the ashes of my own profane past
Where every bit
Of my burnt soul attaints and blinds my eyes
I can’t scape, ‘cause what I have made
Exposed my sinful soul to inquisitors
So let me burn at the stake one more time
If I can’t love you anymore

Tasting the forbidden fruit, I grant myself to you
In the search for happiness, I condemned those who loved me too
You bewitched me like a dark night clouding my mind
Taking me over the edge holding my last breath
With your seductive solitude I set out to love you

Chorus
And now, I’m here
brooding over this sin that my heart insists on saying I didn't commit
And every night
In my restless dreams, there you are tormenting my sanity
I can’t scape, what I have made
Exposed my sinful soul and I’m with the blame
So let me burn at the stake in your place

I will bear this guilt until the end of time
This love won’t let me rest my mind

I'll wander aimlessly until the end
This love will be my last breath

Chorus
And now, we’re here
as souls remaining from a life that never happened
And every fragment
of our act condemns us to die forever
We can’t scape, what we have made
Caused so much hurt and left us with the blame
We are left to burn at the stake
If I can’t love you anymore (I can’t love you anymore)
If I can’t love you anymore (I can’t love you anymore)

Sounds Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

2001clay on 18/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 18/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/12/2020(UTC), FiveT on 19/12/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 19/12/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#70 Posted : 20 December 2020 04:25:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19199 time(s) in 7630 post(s)
Joshua: Honored to be part of such a wonderfully written and beautiful sounding song. When I was pitched it and heard the lyrics, I just couldn't say no. Absolutely adore the reworking of the tale and the spotlight shone upon society's views on love/religion/rules. Thank you for allowing me to feature. The end result is wonderful!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 30/12/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#71 Posted : 24 December 2020 03:30:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: See, I did not pull your names out of my collaboration hat so I'm very surprised but I love it! It feels like a natural collaboration, one that should have happened maybe all along. This miiiight be my favorite collab of the year, and there were so many good ones, but I REALLY love this. I think you guys sound so good together, and the lyrics are hauntingly beautiful. I like imagining movies in my head sometimes when listening to songs and this one made me cry, haha. So wonderful job you two!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline C4AJoh  
#72 Posted : 26 December 2020 21:05:54(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8625 time(s) in 2703 post(s)
Cara: First off, Julia how I've missed you dearly! This heavier rock sound has been sorely missed. I remember when you were at the top of a thriving genre, now you're standing atop of it's rubbles. But I hope that your return could be the catalyst for more. It's dark and heavy as fuck, the lyrics are giving me life right now and I'm just so pleased to hear something new in this genre. Getting Joshua on a track like this may have raised some eyebrows in the heavier community but he not only holds his own but helps the track to soar even higher. I wouldn't have put the two of you together, but it works. Amazing work, can't wait to hear more and like I say, I hope this brings out the monsters in this genre in the new year because we need a little of that raw edge.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Offline RadioVine  
#73 Posted : 29 December 2020 06:09:12(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1059 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Radio: What I love and admire about this record is how you both compliments each other vocally and musically. The way you both have this aura when it comes to music is the reason you both are a talented duo with this record. The lyrics hit hard for me and I feel every emotion you guys put into this record.. it’s one of my favorite collaborations this year. On repeat for the remaining of the year. It’s fresh, emotional, soulful.. it’s all things I love about you two. Congratulations on the record! Cheers to success my babies.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline Andre Gandra  
#74 Posted : 30 December 2020 22:34:03(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Joshua: Honored to be part of such a wonderfully written and beautiful sounding song. When I was pitched it and heard the lyrics, I just couldn't say no. Absolutely adore the reworking of the tale and the spotlight shone upon society's views on love/religion/rules. Thank you for allowing me to feature. The end result is wonderful!

Julia: Thank you for accepting this journey with me, I feel that we share the same views on all those subjects mentioned by you, so it was a pleasure for me to have you as a feature on this song.

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: See, I did not pull your names out of my collaboration hat so I'm very surprised but I love it! It feels like a natural collaboration, one that should have happened maybe all along. This miiiight be my favorite collab of the year, and there were so many good ones, but I REALLY love this. I think you guys sound so good together, and the lyrics are hauntingly beautiful. I like imagining movies in my head sometimes when listening to songs and this one made me cry, haha. So wonderful job you two!

Julia: Thnak you so much, I never thought I'd be collaborating with an artist like Joshua, but he's been so great with his music that I had no doubt about asking him to take part on this project and I'm so glad that people are actually enjoying it. As for the movie, maybe you'll be pleased with the music video we shot for this track :)

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Cara: First off, Julia how I've missed you dearly! This heavier rock sound has been sorely missed. I remember when you were at the top of a thriving genre, now you're standing atop of it's rubbles. But I hope that your return could be the catalyst for more. It's dark and heavy as fuck, the lyrics are giving me life right now and I'm just so pleased to hear something new in this genre. Getting Joshua on a track like this may have raised some eyebrows in the heavier community but he not only holds his own but helps the track to soar even higher. I wouldn't have put the two of you together, but it works. Amazing work, can't wait to hear more and like I say, I hope this brings out the monsters in this genre in the new year because we need a little of that raw edge.

Julia: You'll be hearing more from the heavier side of the force HAHA. I'm so happy that people are taking time to listen to this song, it's just a glimpse of what's coming. Thank you for the words and lte me just say that I got the looks from the rock comunity, but I'll be serving them with some heavy riffs in January \m/

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
Radio: What I love and admire about this record is how you both compliments each other vocally and musically. The way you both have this aura when it comes to music is the reason you both are a talented duo with this record. The lyrics hit hard for me and I feel every emotion you guys put into this record.. it’s one of my favorite collaborations this year. On repeat for the remaining of the year. It’s fresh, emotional, soulful.. it’s all things I love about you two. Congratulations on the record! Cheers to success my babies.

Julia: GURLL, did you know I'm a fan of your work? Ever since you started out, so for me to read your commentary is fucking dope! Thank you for that, I'm glad you're enjoying the track, hopefully you'll be enjoying the other ones that are to come as well.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/12/2020(UTC)