logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#21 Posted : 23 February 2013 02:35:42(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Julia: I'm gonna admit and say that I do read critics opinion over my music and I go further and say that even though the most part of musicians declare that they don't care about criticism over their work, they do read and pay attention when the critics are constructive. I'm happy with the ratings that 'Haunted' received from honor, it went very good, also thanks for the time you took to listen my music.

OOC: Thank you so much Tequila, I know these types of Rps requires time and attention and you did a wonderful job ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 23/02/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#22 Posted : 23 February 2013 03:42:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Great work on this review! Loving this Honor girl what she's doing.:P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 23/02/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#23 Posted : 23 February 2013 08:19:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Thank you guys for reading :)

Honor: It was a pleasure Julia! I hope the album does well :) and Alex, I'm glad you were mature about the review, there's always room for improvement and I could be eating my words next time around ;)

Edited by user 23 February 2013 08:22:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#24 Posted : 03 March 2013 05:47:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

This Week In Reviews

4U Girls- Urban Knockouts - Single
UserPostedImage

R&B music seems to be picking up these days, only though there's a few artists really lifting up the genre, there's even less groups. I can even cut the numbers down to girl groups, especially in R&B. Sure, it's easy to throw some people together, tell them what to sing, what to wear, how to act, and say they're a group but when it comes to music, if they aren't as one and can still have their own personalities, it's not a group. 4U Girls are a main example. Each of them is like a color on the crazy rainbow and yet it suits them well. When we first heard about them, they are 4 outgoing girls that had some kind of vendetta against male genitalia. However, they also had some amazing talent and lungs on them, which I love, love, love! They already have a few singles under their belts, 'Girls Like Us' and 'Without You Boys'. They recently released a new single, 'Urban Knockouts', and from there, I can say they are without a doubt my favorite group right now, and I don't even listen to R&B that much but if it sounds like this, sign me the fuck up. The track screams sexy, vibrant, independent, headstrong, all what we should be portraying women as to the world.

Of course the track wasn't just going to be produced by any old wannabe producer, they called in the big dog, hit maker Jermaine Dupree himself and XROCKA. I believe the girls struck gold. We're very used to the confident, girl power tone that makes you feel proud to be a female for once, instead of feeling like all you have to do is chase a guy in order to make it through life. They have their own swagger and they're pretty much in their own lane right now. The single has a unique sound, the sound effects in the beginning are that of fighting sounds. It's almost like they are trying to hype us up for the single, I'm already hyped ladies! Once we get over all the instrumentals for a while, the girls start to sing, Danielle leading them off with her sexy voice before each of the girls, respectively, sing their own parts in the song. The girls manage to make fighting sound super sexy which if you've ever been in a fight or seen one, takes a lot of talent. I mean you're getting punches thrown at you for crying out loud, anyway, overall the track was unique but had that girl power feel to it. They came to do what they do and they did it oh so well. The lyrics almost seem like a challenge to the other groups for them to just try and steal their shine. You know what? I'd like to see them go against SYNCO. Who would win? I'll start taking bets ;) Some parts of the song were cheesy, like the chorus. I'm still confused as to what an 'Urban Knockout' really is but it sure does sound good! I can't wait to hear more material from the girls.

Honor rates 'Urban Knockouts' 4/5

Edited by user 21 April 2013 05:45:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 03/03/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/03/2013(UTC), Moquel on 03/03/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 04/03/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#25 Posted : 03 March 2013 12:01:20(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Aubrei: You guys never listen to the quiet girl. you remember when we was writing-

Danielle: Aubrei, please. You just trying to be that mind thinker, remember, you wrote the chorus boo.. chessy bitch. Joking my girl. Honor, I'm so thankful for this. You didnt have to review this song that is so fucking non-factor to many people... you really was honest and that's what I fucking adore Honor. Thank you so much.

Bianca: YASSSSSSS! the goal we have is slowly domainting and people are seeing that and its an great feeling to see someone like you see it, thank you for this!!

Laci: Wow, such an blessing. I think this is the best news I heard all day. I want to thank you for this Honor because like Danielle mentioned you didnt have to do it and for you to take the time to listen to the single and review it, its a blessing... thank you Honor. We will send you flowers darling... omg, this is awesome.

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/03/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#26 Posted : 03 March 2013 23:07:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Aww, thank you girls! Just please, please keep singing! I might die without your voices.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#27 Posted : 04 March 2013 01:52:35(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: Aww, thank you girls! Just please, please keep singing! I might die without your voices.

Danielle: Promise we wont, did you get the flowers girl? and we need to take you out to lunch, ON US!

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/03/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 04 March 2013 01:56:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Not yet but I'm sure they're on their way :) That sounds lovely girls! Just hit me up whenever you're free ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Moquel on 04/03/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#29 Posted : 04 March 2013 02:01:13(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: Not yet but I'm sure they're on their way :) That sounds lovely girls! Just hit me up whenever you're free ;)

Danielle: Sure thing girl.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#30 Posted : 01 April 2013 10:09:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor's Blog
Song Streaming: The Script - Breakeven

UserPostedImage

Alright, let's do this shit! You all should know me by now, I'm that white chick ripping apart the industry and their music/fashion by day and modeling like a bossette by night ;) Honor Wynter, just in case you never caught my name. I'm a fashion designer, model, music critic, and I happen to have this crazy habit for writing blogs. I have no life, kidding, but really. You're probably wondering, what am I going to blog about? I mean you've had your fair share of bloggers probably, ones that talk about music, ones that whined about their shitty personal lives, one that ragged on everyone and made me piss my pants, and just some long winded ones that sound all philosophical and you felt a tad bit smarter after reading it (or confused) but whatever the case may be.....this.....is probably one of those blogs. I'll break it down. I get PAID to write blogs and about anything; fashion, music, my own non-existent love life, your mom, anything I want. The catch? Well I'm supposed to write one once a week but hey, sometimes duty calls! So here's my late one for you guys. I guess you want to know about me?? My interests? Do I like long walks on the beach? Well, please refer to the home page where my interests are clearly listed and no, I don't enjoy walks on the beach, it's just a beach, calm the fuck down. I do love the beach however. I LOVE what I do so it's not a job. It's my passion and without it I would die. I model because it's how I communicate with myself. I'm pretty much outspoken but modeling just makes me tell a story in a different way.

I'm a HUGE music lover and I don't limit myself to any specific genre. I'm an Echelon, Parawhore, and if you have no clue what that means, you need to stop reading this blog right now and jump off a bridge ;) I love techno music, love Madonna, when she's not being a bitch, I want to have babies with Rih Rih and I want to spend the night with Audrey Hepburn, in her younger days of course. What does all this random talk mean? I'm very much varied. I can talk about anything really. I have a love of vintage things and Japan like none other. So that's good, you don't need to know anything else right? Good, let's talk about something else. I've been scoping out the industry lately and I must say I'm impressed/ashamed. Mainly I'm impressed at some of the artists and their longevity in this business. I mean take Stephanie Fierce. She's been killing careers since the dawn of mankind and she can still make hit after hit. You have Vanity who just might turn me, returning to the music scene and massacring it as well. I'm so proud, again you CAN turn me. I just love the different genres of music. At least there's not just an outbreak of Pop music, there's tons of people trying to give fans a variety and I like that.

I can say that I'm ashamed because there seems to be more focus on stupid shit rather than music. Honestly people, I could care less who you're screwing with, cheating on, beating up, all that, just make some music. I know I'm beating the dead horse but somebody has to let these people know that we want our music industry back with real artists. These stupid and pointless beefs, very annoying by the way, are petty and useless. You should be using Twitter to promote and gain new fans not to argue using incoherent speech and grammatical errors all the time. Now I could start gossiping, it's pretty easy but I don't want to. I want to talk about music. I want to rate music. I want to talk about fashion. I want to blog about silly things that will peak your interest. As I sit here listening to The Script, I'm thinking of all the wonderful things to come in music and my life. Oh yeah, it's Easter today too, happy Easter :) What was I saying? Oh yeah, so listening to this music, I'm thinking about this year in music. I'm really banking on some serious comebacks that I think would help the industry. I desperately need my daily fill of Glamazon, seriously. I also need for some more Rock artists to emerge from the depths of hell or wherever they are! I need R&B to stop being so dead as well. Sometimes I need someone to sing to me about wanting to spoil me with gifts and sex :( Even if I have no significant other.

Hmm....I need a cigarette now. I mean I won't take anything away from the artists that are trying out there but still I need some more to come back and make me believe in music again. When I was in high school, I used to listen to nothing but music all the time. I would sing every lyric, and go to every concert but now? I spend more time listening to old music than the new. Crazy right? I need more albums, more singles, more videos, more reasons to for me to continue my love affair with music. Hmmm....that's a taste of my blogs to come you guys, I won't give it all away too soon, you gotta work for it ;) I hope my blogs can get more interesting and stuff, I mean hey what else was I supposed to say to you guys? I just type at the minute I think of blogs, it's very tedious work.

Honor rates this blog 4/5 because I'm supposed to give some kind of rating or whatever and it was last minute.

Edited by user 12 October 2013 10:52:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/04/2013(UTC), erich hess on 01/04/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/04/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/04/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/04/2013(UTC), Walton on 01/04/2013(UTC), C4AJoh on 01/04/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 21/04/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#31 Posted : 01 April 2013 10:20:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica:the picture..i just exploded! poof! there is bits of erica shrapnel all over nichole and sam's house now.i....actually like silly twitter feuds.though a recent one really took things too far.i've had the pleasure of knowing people ....in the biblical sense. blasting out personal details of other people isnt cool. grow the fuck up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/04/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#32 Posted : 01 April 2013 10:41:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: I know, it distracted me too while I was typing haha. I sometimes like the stupid arguments too but they get a little annoying after a while and with the same arguments. I can't grow up, I'm too cute as a child.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#33 Posted : 21 April 2013 07:07:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

This Week In Reviews

SYNCO - High Speed - Album
UserPostedImage

We all have that love/hate relationship with someone right? Well I sort of kinda have one with SYNCO. I don't hate the girls per se, just sometimes I hate their music, but not all of it! Some artists have hit and misses so let's see if their new album is a hit or a miss? I listened to the album in it's entirety and I have to admit, I was impressed. Insult them, call them what you want, make fun of who they idolize but they do have talent which is the most important attribute in order to be a group in the first place. As a whole, the album is pretty moderate. It has the high points and the low points, the mediocre parts and the forgettable parts but being as it's only their first album, you're not sure whether to expect a lot or to expect less but I'm pretty harsh so I probably wouldn't have released this as a first album. First albums are always supposed to be THE album. New artists, you're still trying to feel them out so the album is supposed to give us a reason to continue to listen to you and I don't feel that with this album. I do like some of the songs and feel they should have been on here but I don't blame the girls really, I blame the production and whoever was in charge because apparently the girls are new and don't have a handle on their careers yet, which is fine and all, but at some point they will need to grab the wheel and go full speed. Almost made a zinger there but what the hell. Oh! I got one, in the case of this album, they really 'could do better' huh? Huh? Alright, moving on.

As I said before, I wasn't a huge fan of the first single,'Treat Your Girl Right' but I felt like they have plenty more they can still impress me right? Well no I wasn't really happy with the second single either, 'Never Really Mattered'. I guess when you hear of a girl group, your expectations are high, with any group, because in the past we've had some amazing, awesome, life changing groups so of course anyone afterwards will be looked at under a big microscope to see if they can live up to the group image. I guess it's because I don't really have a thing for groups. I think it's pretty much set that all groups will be the same from here on out. There's not much you can do after all that's been done. All in all the album had some good hits like 'Red Light'. The lyrics were actually catchy and smart. Why can we not see and hear more of this from them? Whatever they were doing for that track, they needed to continue for the rest of the album. Majority of the time, each track feels like a piece of the album coming together, sometimes in a story fashion or just randomly but yet still is the glue. I felt like some songs were meant for the album and some songs were probably put on the album just to fill the rest of the slots. I mean how many times do you really need to say Goodbye to someone on an album? Pretty sure we get it. Here's my advice; I hope your next single will be something everyone can finally say 'Oh, I actually believe these girls can have longevity in this business and they aren't just some fad going on for the summer'. I have high hopes for all groups and hope they can one day prove me wrong. It's not a bad album but it's not the greatest album to me but you can't deny, there's a little fire being sparked with them and hopefully they can fully ignite so we can see a fire.

Honor's Favs: Red Light, I Knew, I Can Do Better, Don't Really Have To Go Now

Honor rates 'High Speed' 3.5/5

Chloe - Born Free - Single
UserPostedImage

So far everyone's been talking about the return of Chloe and her new single 'Born Free. It's gotten awesome reviews from critics and other artists so you're gonna expect the same from me right? Not really. I'm always a fan of artists who can switch up their sound yet keep their signature style of music without missing a beat and although, I do like the message of the song, the whole 'Not gonna control me no more!' attitude is great but I didn't really feel that in the song. I guess I was too busy being bored to death. A slow song is risky because you're facing the fear of not being able to keep someone's attention long enough and sad to say Chloe is facing that now. Again, I like the single, I like the message, I even like Chloe but you've got to really feel a song when you're rapping or singing you know? Take 'Hurt by Johnny Cash. You can definitely tell if that man has been hurt or not but Chloe? I'm not even sure what she's been through or her story but sometimes songs are the best way to convey that and it just felt like another single to become relevant again. I like the lyrics, they are catchy and meaningful but I was just not feeling it. You can tell she wants to be back and she wants to do what she does but I wasn't really impressed like everyone else has been on about. It's not a song I would buy or put on my iPod but my tastes are a little more complex than one would imagine. I don't, however, believe she's going to flop or anything. I've watched Chloe and listened to her past singles and she's got the drive and determination however this single does nothing for that dream. I would've added this to the album but not released it as a single. 'Started Out In England', now that was a mid tempo song that I fell in love with and THAT should have been the single from the album to welcome her back to the industry. Even though it was kind of slow, my attention was caught and I was interested in everything she had to rap about. Hopefully, the next single will make me happier :S

Highlight of the Song: Second Verse

Honor rates 'Born' 3/5

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 21/04/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 21/04/2013(UTC), Walton on 21/04/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/04/2013(UTC), erich hess on 21/04/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 21/04/2013(UTC), Moquel on 21/04/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 21/04/2013(UTC), C4AJoh on 21/04/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 23/04/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#34 Posted : 06 May 2013 08:47:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

This Week In Reviews

Carmen Grant - PET - EP
UserPostedImage

I remember when I was the first person to complain about this EP only having 3 songs and not being turned into a full length album. I also remember when I said I'd never be a bitch to anyone and we all see how that's playing out. My point is, every blue moon, I can be wrong in my opinion but it's an opinion and mine alone so it can't be that wrong. I have listened to the wonderful sounds of Carmen Grant and without a doubt, this is my favorite EP this year. Even though there's only 3 tracks on the EP, it's still better than half of the standard 10-14 song filled albums being thrown into place for the pleasing of others. It shows she can make an impression with just a few material. Her EP has really left me wanting more and I will be the first to buy it! The EP has a real indie-rock feel to it, almost reminds me of the days when I would sit in my backyard in the summer time, sip on some lemonade and stare up at the sky. It gives you a feeling of content even though the songs are about hurt and heartbreak but you can feel her pain as she sings. I love artists who can not only visually project their talent but you can hear it as well. She tells good stories, she's absolutely wonderful and I cannot stop listening. I am definitely dubbing her as one of the break out stars of the year, probably more on the indie side than mainstream because they're too busy loving the monotone music that continues to play today.

Honor's Collaboration Suggestions: Brandon Caulfield, Bianca Moretti, Katie Coyle, any good indie artists.

Honor rates 'PET' 4/5

Honor's Blog
Song Streaming: The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else but You

UserPostedImage
[Fan Art sent in by Jasmine Hayes]

Yes, I really love this song! :) I figured after watching 'Juno' for the umpteenth time, I might as well let it be my muse for this blog. How was everyone's week? Let me tell you about mine. I had tons of fun with one of my closets friends, Jennifer. We were hanging out and talking about everything. We have known each other about a good 4 years now and we have been through a lot. The reason most people don't know that is because I don't feel the need to brag about her as if she were an accessory I've had for years. I just get tired of people going on about how they love their best friend allllllll the time. I get it, I've done it before but at what point do you listen to yourself and say 'Hey, I sound annoying as fuck'? And don't ignore it. I hate when people are like 'I know I'm annoying right now but I don't care' um yes bitch, care because everyone else will get tired of you. Alright, got that out of my system.

I realize most people will never read a word I type or listen to a word I say but I'm glad that I can still say/type it anyway. My particular profession is cutthroat and vicious. Everyone always puts down the blogger or music critic when we're just doing out jobs like you are. We can't help if you just happen to make shitty music and don't like what I have to say about it, take that up with jesus. I love blogging, it's fun and convenient and it pays the bills. I'm over hearing how we're not important or don't matter because in all fairness, we do. Everyone's a critic, I just choose to use mine as a profession and have a keen ear for music. The difference? My opinion could possibly persuade tons of people to either buy or not buy your material because I have tenure. We could argue back and forth but who cares?

Above you see a picture of a water color painting one of my admirers sent in. Yes, even I have fans :) She's really sweet and nice and I think she captured my beauty perfectly. It just goes to show you that anyone can have fans, whether you like them or not, but there's always someone out there who likes what you don't. Take Suzie, she has a, self-proclaimed might I add, 'nation' behind her which I guess you can call the country of Sweden that, but people actually love her. There's your social digital point ;) I'm incredibly happy today because it is Sunday and that's always a fun day for me. I always walk around where I am and meet new people. I just happened to meet the girl who painted this picture of me. I love all my fans, or whatever they wanna be called. Don't expect some fancy name like 'Honorifics' or something retarded like that. I'm not-no. Originally I had another blog in mind but I'm gonna save that for next time :) I don't really have much to say now but next week, expect shit to get serious. Don't read if you're easily offended. Ta Ta!

Honor rates this blog 2/5 because I went a different direction instead of the one planned!

OOC: Apologies to Hannah for being so late on this review :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 06/05/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 06/05/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/05/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/05/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 06/05/2013(UTC), erich hess on 06/05/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/07/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#35 Posted : 06 May 2013 08:51:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Loving these reviews, really nice job! I really admire when people take time to look at people's songs and do these! So yeah :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 06/05/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#36 Posted : 06 May 2013 09:01:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Thanks :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 06/05/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#37 Posted : 06 May 2013 09:06:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Lottie: Oooh, she's edgy. Hashtag sarcasm! Glad to see your fans have as much talent as you do LUL! And by the way, honey bun, if you are indeed going to try to forge a career from writing, one would most certainly advise a lesson or two in grammar. And a nose job. Ciao!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#38 Posted : 06 May 2013 09:18:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: I usually don't take the time to read someone's work that I don't like unless I'm interested in them. Thank you :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#39 Posted : 06 May 2013 09:20:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Lottie: Well that makes you close-minded as well as unfashionable. You don't really paint yourself in a good light. And neither do your fans haha. Chill out, babes, yah?
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#40 Posted : 06 May 2013 09:59:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: Thank you so much for reviewing Carmen's EP! :) it was wonderful!

Carmen: Aw! Oh! Miss. Honor! Carmen loves you so much! :) thank you so much for Honor's kind words!
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.