logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4950515253>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1001 Posted : 25 July 2017 07:17:09(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"A little? See..." Nina got in the car and put on her seatbelt. "I know you not mad at me. I only came here because you asked me to. Upon YOUR request Tyron, so no. You're not catching attitudes with me. Especially since I ain't said shit to you all day, despite the fact that you didn't open the car door for me, TWICE." She folded her arms and waited for him to get in the car. "I don't care about that annoying doctor. I just didn't like the way you were speaking at me." Just as Nina thought she was done ranting, more words kept pouring out. "And why she touch you so much for?? You better tell her to back the fuck up next time. You hug her more than you hug me like damn. That's your bitch now?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#1002 Posted : 25 July 2017 07:37:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"Really, you know that she only knows you because of me and I was just trying to be polite to invite you. I really wanted to you say 'Fuck that come to my house and talk. Don't give them people shit!' And you are going to spill the whole beans of us being in a relationship. It was clearly a trap question she knew all about you, we talked about you a lot so it was bullshit that she didn't know you. I mean if she didn't know you she wouldn't have known aikya but she called her out by name." Tyron turned the car on and was driving to the beach? half of the time they would like this arguing over something small but it would just last for 3 hours. "Didn't I tell you she was overly friendly, she does that every time I see her it annoying but I'm not about to throw hands on someone that is doing a job to help me. She does do good work, but she is a fucking detective don't tell her shit."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#1003 Posted : 25 July 2017 08:11:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"If you don't want me somewhere TELL me! Don't drag me there anyways cus you wanna 'be polite'. You ended up being rude as hell to me." Nina stared out the window as they argued over nothing. "Well you need to tell your doctor that she can do her job at a comfortable distance away from my man."
Offline freestylechamp  
#1004 Posted : 25 July 2017 08:21:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yea, and how do I explain "oh yea, all that stuff we talked about, don't worry me and her and dating now." And you won't see your MAN again." Tyron stated knowing that he they all told her that they were just friends and nothing else. "Are you ready to go to beach now? You all dress up looking good and shit, you ready?" He asked turning his way to the beach.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#1005 Posted : 25 July 2017 08:39:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"So what? You don't know how to lie now? Even better, just tell her you don't wanna discuss your lovelife with her. Fuck she gone do? Hug it out of you??" Nina exhaled deeply when he mentioned the beach. "I guess!"
Offline freestylechamp  
#1006 Posted : 25 July 2017 08:55:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"As far as mental health you can't lie or they will consider me a threat again. You have to be open to talk about stuff, so if she wanted she could get it out of me by force, and we both know what happen to the first girl that held he up and tied me to a chair." As he park the car he looked at her. "Now I'm bout to get out and come around open your door and as you get out I'm going to pop your ass. Don't move." He then got out and stood at her door and open it for her. True to his words just when she got behind him he pop her butt with his hand. This was about as romantic they would get in public he wasn't keen on people seeing him being affectionate to Nina.

They walked across this small beach with his hands by his side open "Alright, so now that we are somewhat alone, we can talk about everything now. Have you found anyone, to replace me yet? part of me thinks that your not even trying to find someone. I don't know if I like that or be worried about your judgement."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 25/07/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#1007 Posted : 25 July 2017 09:23:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña rolled her eyes when he brought up that night again. "All I know is if I catch her touching you again, Ima get that hoe fired." Normally, Nina wouldn't care about another woman but she didn't like the idea of someone who knew Tyron better than she did all up on him.

Nina had to stop herself from giggling when he popped her ass. "Wooow, Ty. You really know how to make a girl feel like a lady!" She rolled her eyes again and grabbed his right hand, playing with it. She knew he didn't want to hold hands but she was gonna trace the lines in his skin anyway. She stuck her nose up in the air. "Actually, I have. His name is Jesus and he's with me everywhere I go. I was gonna let you down easy but..."

Edited by user 25 July 2017 09:24:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#1008 Posted : 25 July 2017 11:53:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron laughed at Nina getting defensive about him. He found it amusing to see her get upset about someone else showing him attention. "Look at you caring for a...what was I a cartoon rip off. You crazy you know that, and coming from me that is a lot of crazy. I still fucks with you though."

As she laughed he laughed with her now more than in the office he could be himself. As strange as it was that night held a lot of significance to him. That whole night he literally gave his life up and at worst it hurt, badly. But their wasn't a time where he thought he was going to die and that was real trust. None of that fake shit, cause who else was going to take a bullet, and then get locked up for it. "Just wait until someone cat calls you and I cave their face in. Would that show you affection better?"

As they walked she reached for his hand and as she drew in his hand he looked away from her embarrassed, he was still getting use to this in public and he knows how things look. "What are you doing?" He asked her while letting her do whatever she wanted. "You know you can be cute when you try not to." He said in a roundabout way of saying he liked this feeling. He laughed when she brought up Jesus. "With you all time, I didn't know you were into Voyeurism and shit but now it makes sense you be calling out god instead of me. I'm telling you if Jesus gets you knocked up you better go after him for child support."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 11/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#1009 Posted : 26 July 2017 07:34:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina shrugs when Tyron calls her crazy. "Maybe..just a little." She smiles at him. "Tyron, thousands of people hit on me everyday on Instagram, you can't go around rearranging all of their faces!" Nina looked up from Tyron's hand and at him. "I'm reading your palm. Wanna know what it says?" She continued swirling her fingers around in his palm. When he called her cute, she could tell he liked it. "Uh uh, this is the 4th time this week somebody has brought up pregnancy around me, y'all need to stop trying to HEX me! I wish my uterus would try some shit like that. That would be a day." She pauses for a second, getting ready to ask Tyron a question. "Um so...I heard there's a party Layla Sanchez's tonight. Wanna come with?"

Edited by user 26 July 2017 07:38:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#1010 Posted : 26 July 2017 08:03:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron smirked "Yea that's Instagram if I could I would. I'm just not about to travel and you get taken from someone close." as she picks up his hand he laughed "really? you can read calm?" When she talked about her getting pregnant he shook his head "Dating is one thing parents fuck that I'm no were near stable enough and we need at least one good adult I'm not about that life and I don't think you are either." He looked a little confused as she asked him if he wanted to go with her to this party "Sure, yea if you want me to come in with you I'm cool with that. You know when it is?" Tyron got to a nice spot and sat down next to her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#1011 Posted : 26 July 2017 08:24:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She shocked her yes when he asked if she could read palms. "Mhmm...well kinda. Aikya taught me how to read mines so all I'll be able to tell you is what we have in common." She sat on his lap and pulled his hands in front of her, lining their palms up. "The right hand is now and the left hand is the future." Her right hand had 3 lines on her palm and her left hand had 4 lines on her palm "The line on top of the other lines is the heart line. Both of mines stops at my middle finger: that means I'm selfish in love. I kinda disagree. The line is also curvy, which means I like to express my emotions. Truuee." She looked at his hand, to see if the line was similar to hers. (OOC: Describe a hand bc I obviously can't see 💀)

Nina was surprised she didn't have to convince him. She shrugged at his question about the party. "I don't know. Let's just show up late as hell."
Offline BrownSugar  
#1012 Posted : 06 April 2018 17:42:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Felix stands at the bar of a generic club, sipping on an orange juice. The security were nice enough to let him in but he didn't want to take the risk of ordering alcohol. He forget about the 21 age limit in the US. Back home in Sweden, you can be 18 and order alcohol in a licensed venue. He had come out with his twin brother tonight but Benji went back to their hotel about 10 minutes ago. The club scene isn't really for him. Felix wasn't going to quit though, even if it meant seeming like a loner. This is his first time in the USA and he wants to see what it's all about. NightMode are currently in Cali after being asked to do a few festival dates last minute due to the buzz they've been having online. They are an independent act who legit work from their own home so they've never tasted the high life before. Felix wants to embrace it for as long as possible.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline mebeme101  
#1013 Posted : 06 April 2018 17:55:07(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Carmen had decided to take a break from the co start writing, recording and scraping of music she’s been doing for the last year or so and what better way than wearing a sexy little black dress, drinking and dancing at her favorite club in town she hadn’t been out in what felt like forever and needed a good night out and maybe night in later she heads over to the bar placing her black clutch on it then orders herself a shot of tequila as she waits for her drink she scouts out the area look for potential guys to go possibly go home with before setting her sights on Felix she had known a little bit about him and his brother but hadn’t really kept up much with current things going on in the media or music she gets her shot then orders another and points over at Felix telling the bartender to take it over to him the bartender takes the shot over to him assuming they either knew each other or he was of age and point over to Carmen “She told me to bring this over to you”
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1014 Posted : 06 April 2018 18:34:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Felix is a little nervous at first when he sees the bartender approaching him. He thinks that he's going to be asked for ID and thrown out so he's even more surprised when a drink is handed to him. Definitely not what he was expecting. Felix looks down at the bar and sees Carmen, a very attractive young woman. In all honesty, he doesn't know exactly who she is. He knows that she looks familiar but she isn't as well known back in Sweden as she is in the US and Canada. He smiles over at Carmen, raising the shot glass before drinking it and pointing to the empty stool next to him - a clear invitation.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#1015 Posted : 06 April 2018 19:02:46(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Carmen hides a small giggle behind her hand when she sees Felix looking nervous about the bartender she then takes her shot and grabs her clutch before making her way over to the empty stool by him she’s wearing a short black lacy dress that shows off her figure quite well along with a pair of black Louboutinsshe takes a seat up on the stool and crosses her legs she then looks at him and flashes a little smirk at him “Hey you’re one of those cute twins right?” She asks as she waves down the bartender and orders two more tequila shots Carmen had known she hadn’t been relevant in quite some time so she decided to introduce herself “My name is Carmen by the way you from around here?”
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1016 Posted : 06 April 2018 19:25:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I guess?" Felix says with a little laugh when asked if he's one of the cute twins. He doesn't wish to come across as cocky but it is true that he's one of the NightMode twins. Felix notices Carmen's outfit and it certainly compliments her well. He on the other hand has went for a more casual look with dark jeans, a tee and some nice dress shoes. "Hi Carmen, I'm Felix." he says with a smile, playing around with the shot glass nervously. He's only ever spoken to girls back home and they're nothing like Carmen. Certainly not as forthright. "No, I am from Stockholm...Sweden." Despite having a foreign accent, he still has an American twang to it. He watched a lot of American TV to help him learn English so it's why he sort of sounds like he's from here despite this being his first time on the continent. Felix downs the second shot.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#1017 Posted : 06 April 2018 19:42:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

“You guess? Own that shit!” She says jokingly but in a way actually meaning it she then laughs a little “For real though you’re both hella cute“ she gives him a little smile “Wow locale a long way huh? You enjoying your tone here” Carmen looks down and notices him nervously playing with the shot glass she downs after he downs “You wanna head over there? “She asks pointing towards the dance floor which is full of people dancing thinking maybe dancing will help ease his nerves the dj is playing a mix of the hottest radio songs right now
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1018 Posted : 06 April 2018 20:06:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Thanks, you're very pretty yourself." Felix smiles and moves the empty shot glasses to the side. He really wasn't expecting any attention tonight but he's glad to be getting some. Now he's happy that his brother left him to his own devices. When asked if enjoying his time here, he nods and smirks. "Yeah, I've never been outside of Sweden before. It's a bit weird to finally be here. Was always a dream to come to America. It's...great, so far. Nice weather, good food, pretty girls..." he says with a mischievous smile. He looks over at the dance floor and shrugs, "Sure, why not? It'll be fun." He offers out his hand for Carmen to take as they make their way over.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#1019 Posted : 07 April 2018 06:28:04(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Carmen has a confident smirk on her face after being called pretty by Felix she then listens as he tells her he’s enjoying the US she nods as she listens when he mentions pretty girls she raises an eyebrow “Oh anyone you here in particular?” She says with that same confident smirk she smiles when he agrees to dance with her when they finally make their way to the dance floor Carmen puts her arms around Felix’s neck and begins swaying her body to the rhythm of music Carmen was a professional dancer so it came rather naturally to her she tells over the loud music “So what brings you guys all the way here from Sweden?”
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1020 Posted : 07 April 2018 14:06:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When asked if he's here for anyone in particular, Felix smirks and moves in closer as they're dancing; "Maybe so...". He chuckles softly in her ear as they dance. Felix is a pretty good dancer, especially for someone who has no training at all. He isn't mind blowing with his moves but it's not like he has no rhythm like a lot of guys. He places his hand on Carmen's lower back as they continue dancing. "Me and my brother are here to do a few shows. Very rushed and last minute but I'm not complaining....at all..." Felix grins.
UserPostedImage