logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#41 Posted : 05 October 2009 03:55:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Can't wait to get my copy!
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#42 Posted : 05 October 2009 04:15:13(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Can't waitDrool
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#43 Posted : 08 October 2009 03:50:12(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
NEW SINGLE + GREATEST HITS OUT NOW!

UserPostedImage

Click here to buy!

UserPostedImage

Click here to buy!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Aj  
#44 Posted : 08 October 2009 04:41:13(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Love you girls, and I'm not ashamed to say I've got a copy of the new single. Brilliant, pop geniuses. Absolute legends in the business and any new upcoming pop artists should look at you guys for inspiration because what you've done is not just the usual stuff, your innovators. Leaders of a generation. You're not just pretty faces but you got some brains on you as well. Energetic is just a brilliant example of that and shows that you girls have still got it. It's sad to see you go and hope you'll be back some day. But anyway, love what you do and just wanted you to know how I feel.

Liam
Offline GirlSpice  
#45 Posted : 08 October 2009 04:43:25(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Aj wrote:
Love you girls, and I'm not ashamed to say I've got a copy of the new single. Brilliant, pop geniuses. Absolute legends in the business and any new upcoming pop artists should look at you guys for inspiration because what you've done is not just the usual stuff, your innovators. Leaders of a generation. You're not just pretty faces but you got some brains on you as well. Energetic is just a brilliant example of that and shows that you girls have still got it. It's sad to see you go and hope you'll be back some day. But anyway, love what you do and just wanted you to know how I feel.

Liam

Sophia: That's so sweet! Thank you for the amazing comment and I'm glad you're enjoying the new single. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#46 Posted : 08 October 2009 06:07:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:

Liam

Stephanie Fierce: I definitely agree with this comment. GirlSpice has inspired me a lot in my career and it was a blessing to work with them. This album is packed with new songs and it was worth my money spent. I love all the new songs!
Offline GirlSpice  
#47 Posted : 23 October 2009 05:51:06(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Brand new single "Goodbye" comes with the tour DVD which was filmed at Madison Square Garden and will be the last single release from the greatest hits and possibly the last ever release from GirlSpice so make sure to get your copy 22nd October!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline GirlSpice  
#48 Posted : 27 October 2009 01:42:09(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

TOUR DVD + NEW SINGLE "GOODBYE" - OUT NOW!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#49 Posted : 27 October 2009 01:46:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: Wow girls, its been a pleasure working with you, hope you all enjoy your lives, and whoever goes solo hope everything goes well.
Offline GirlSpice  
#50 Posted : 28 January 2010 06:57:00(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

BLOG

We've all gone in different directions and we're having a blast as so many opportunities have been made available to us all since we split. We've been wanting to do this for quite a while now but we couldn't last time due to an unfortunate reason, but the main thing is that we want to give our fans a treat and a very memorable one at that. We can't wait for you all to hear the exciting news and hope you're all as excited as we are! Make sure to keep checking back.

- GirlSpice
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline bikz  
#51 Posted : 28 January 2010 08:43:50(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
GirlSpice wrote:
BLOG

We've all gone in different directions and we're having a blast as so many opportunities have been made available to us all since we split. We've been wanting to do this for quite a while now but we couldn't last time due to an unfortunate reason, but the main thing is that we want to give our fans a treat and a very memorable one at that. We can't wait for you all to hear the exciting news and hope you're all as excited as we are! Make sure to keep checking back.

- GirlSpice

OOC : Although I've taken over your characters quite a bit, you're definitely free to nick May and Carly back any time you want for GirlSpice. It'd also be interesting to know if you're doing much with Chantal and/or Sophia, apart from being the assumed label owners. (Unless "Spice Records" is secretly "Sexy Star Records". CONSPIRACY THEORY!)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline GirlSpice  
#52 Posted : 28 January 2010 09:00:33(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:
BLOG

- GirlSpice

OOC : Although I've taken over your characters quite a bit, you're definitely free to nick May and Carly back any time you want for GirlSpice. It'd also be interesting to know if you're doing much with Chantal and/or Sophia, apart from being the assumed label owners. (Unless "Spice Records" is secretly "Sexy Star Records". CONSPIRACY THEORY!)

OOC: Thanks bikz :) and lmao.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline bikz  
#53 Posted : 28 January 2010 09:34:55(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Trying to work out the line-ups, and who knows who -
Nadia, Paris, May, Shanessa, Nicole
Paris, May, Shanessa, Carly, Amelie
Paris, May, Shanessa, Carly, Kimberly
May, Carly, Kimberly, Chantal, Sophia
.... fin.
Wonder what it'd be like if the eight of you worked together on an album? Carly was, essentially, the replacement for Nadia, and the two are very strong personalities, they'd probably clash over something. Paris and Shanessa both went into heavy metal over a year ago - would they still be able to do pop as before? (It's different for May and Carly, being as 1. they've only just settled in and 2. Shadow Of My Former Self does some pop music.) Kimberly is the only one to have stepped out of the industry completely and not returned, to become a mother. May is also in a serious relationship with someone who has children, has been for years, and yet it has never stopped her singing. Would May see Kim as a wimp, or would Kim see May as a bad girlfriend? And as for Chantal and Sophia .... OH NOEZ SEXY STAR IZ LYK STEALIN THEIR LABELZ! CONSPIRACY THEORY!
(Or, alternatively, they might all be best friends and hug each other and keep asking Kim, "This doesn't turn you on, does it?" Every good show needs a token lesbian.)
And you thought "Ghosthunting With GirlSpice" was good .... stay tuned for "GirlSpice : The Reunion", music's favourite sitcom! :P
-Bikki [nutjob]
((OOC : OK, I'll stop wrecking your thread now.))

Edited by user 28 January 2010 10:02:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence