logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1 Posted : 29 January 2010 12:09:39(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Ah, a little band feuding gone wrong. Singer Blaine Johnson and Guitarist Michael Kenti had a go the other night. The two bandmates had a brawl that left Johnson with a broken wrist and black eye and Kenti, a fractured spine. But the feuding didn't just start out of nowhere.

Kenti and Johnson were known by the other bandmates as "rattle rousers", constantly being on each other's back, arguing and fighting. Last night was no different. After performing, Johnson had criticize Kenti's guitar solo on "Berlin" backstage. After which, Kenti stated that Johnson shouldn't criticize him, calling him a "rat's ass of a singer." The two made insulting remarks about one another, to the point where Kenti told Johnson that his mother "died because she couldn't stand knowing that she gave birth to you[Johnson]." To which, Johnson replied angrily replied "I'm Gonna Bash Your F*****' Head!!!" He ran up to Kenti and swung a punch in his face, Kenti backed up, swung his own punch, hitting Johnson hard in the eye, then grabbed his armed, and twisted his arm, causing a broken wrist. Just when Johnson seemed finished, he grabbed a guitar and swung it right at Kenti's weak point, his side, but hit his back real hard. Kenti fell down, and Johnson was knocked out after using his last ounce of strength and sanity, if you call that sanity, to hit Kenti after himself being struck.

Kenti is currently in the hospital, and is replaced by The Empire's frontman Jimmy Stewart temporarily as lead guitarist. Both have been charged with assault, but neither are going to serve jail time. The two are to set up a restraining order which states that the two can not be within 150 feet of each other, with exception of concert venues and at the studio. This also means the two can't travel in the same vehicle.

Edited by user 29 January 2010 13:54:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Synxhard  
#2 Posted : 29 January 2010 13:10:57(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Jesus, this sounds just like me and Jackson back in the Nile's Fear days. Watch out for stuff like this, if you let it go on for to long, it can do some serious damage to your career. Good luck.

-Matt
Black Gold Reign
Offline PANIC!  
#3 Posted : 29 January 2010 13:54:07(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"Every band has problems. Not sure how many have it to this extent though. These guys should just take some time off and get their shit together shows aren't going to be the same with those two crazy fuckers. If not then it is rest in peace for Clear Vision."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#4 Posted : 29 January 2010 14:09:30(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

It has been announced today that guitarist Michael Kenti shall be leaving Clear Vision. He has stated that he doesn't want to see Johnson. He publicly announced this via twitter. Here is exactly what he wrote:

"Dear fans, I apologize for my dissapointing you with my leaving of Clear Vision. I honestly wished that this could have happened differently, but, blades were drawn and I simply had to respond.........I do hope you understand that was metaphor. I tried my best to cope with Blaine's recent hostile and immature attitudes, but I can no longer.

I have been planning on making a new project, that I wished to keep secret for a while, but might as well say it now. My new project is called Castaway, and it's completely my own project. I'm going to hire some session artists to play with me, but all in all, it's basically a solo project.
Now Blaine, I was a bit harsh to you. I'm sorry about saying those mean things about your mother. It was from a fit of rage. However, you need some help with your alcohol problem you've had. Those Blondie drinks you take really messed you up. Owners of the Dirty Basterd, please keep Blaine out, for his own good. Blaine, I'm telling you as a friend, yes I still consider you my friend, you need help. You need therapy. You need rehab.

-MK"
UserPostedImage

Offline troy211619  
#5 Posted : 29 January 2010 14:19:54(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:
It has been announced today that guitarist Michael Kenti shall be leaving Clear Vision. He has stated that he doesn't want to see Johnson. He publicly announced this via twitter. Here is exactly what he wrote:

"Dear fans, I apologize for my dissapointing you with my leaving of Clear Vision. I honestly wished that this could have happened differently, but, blades were drawn and I simply had to respond.........I do hope you understand that was metaphor. I tried my best to cope with Blaine's recent hostile and immature attitudes, but I can no longer.

I have been planning on making a new project, that I wished to keep secret for a while, but might as well say it now. My new project is called Castaway, and it's completely my own project. I'm going to hire some session artists to play with me, but all in all, it's basically a solo project.
Now Blaine, I was a bit harsh to you. I'm sorry about saying those mean things about your mother. It was from a fit of rage. However, you need some help with your alcohol problem you've had. Those Blondie drinks you take really messed you up. Owners of the Dirty Basterd, please keep Blaine out, for his own good. Blaine, I'm telling you as a friend, yes I still consider you my friend, you need help. You need therapy. You need rehab.

-MK"

Sorry for what happened to your band, but good luck for your solo project! If you need a session guitarist/percussionist/back up vocalist I'm up for the job!!
-Carl Morrisson(Reckoner)
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#6 Posted : 29 January 2010 14:37:11(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Despite the mishaps that have occured over the past day, Clear Vision will finish up touring, and most likely will go on a long-awaited hiatus. Will it be permanent? Let time tell.

In other news, Flint drummer Chris Nathanielsenn says that he might be Castaway's session drummer.
UserPostedImage