logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

56 Pages«<4546474849>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#921 Posted : 24 January 2016 09:37:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19140 time(s) in 7602 post(s)
"It was only a couple of months ago. I was hospitalised, lost fuck loads of blood, nearly died...that kinda shit. Made sure it wasn't reported though. I seem to have mastered slipping under the radar, even with something like this." Deneil lifts up the side of his shirt to show off the gruesome scar left courtesy of the eight inch blade. Although it's healed, the marking still looks incredibly painful. People seem to think that the Khans are all talk but this scar is very much real. "Oh, there's no need to worry about that little cunt. He's...well, there's more chance of me growing my foreskin back than him ever bothering anyone again." Deneil chuckles and winks, leaving Drew's imagination to wonder what makes Deneil so sure the guy won't be a problem any more. When Drew states that he doesn't want to spend the night whining, Deneil nods in agreement and rattles on the bar to capture the attention of the barmaid. He orders some tequila shots for the both of them before jokingly adding, "Don't worry, they're on me!" even though they're completely free. Deneil downs his first shot of the night, getting warmed up for the rest of concoctions heading his way.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline kandii  
#922 Posted : 24 January 2016 10:09:32(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Wow, the fucker really came at you. Did you say something about his moms or something?" He chuckled and picked up his glass and drunk away the memories of his own scars. "Poor thing, I was half excited to do some crazy shit tonight. You got my adrenaline pumping with all that kicking earlier." He began to remember how early into his career he decided he would separate himself form the life he used to live the minute he made it off of the streets but in the last year he's realized certain lifestyles come naturally to certain people, figuring it only made things worse by trying to force yourself to not be what you know you are. Drew took a whiff of whatever he was drinking. "Ahhh, tequila, my first love." Downing the rest of his glass, he looks up at Deneil. "What about you, B? Aside from the stabbing, I mean."

Edited by user 24 January 2016 10:10:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#923 Posted : 24 January 2016 10:26:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I was arguing with a bunch of his dickhead mates. That guy was a total pussy and just wanted an excuse to get in on the action so he stabbed me then disappeared just as quick. I found out who he was though," Deneil says with a smirk before ordering another round of shots for them. "Oh, I'm not out of action. We can still do some crazy shit tonight. As long as your idea of a good time isn't kicking me full force in the side with those huge feet, I'm down for anything." Deneil drinks his second shot, throwing it down his throat before Drew even picks up his. When Drew asks him how his life is going, he sighs and like Drew, he doesn't want to spend the night whining about everything that's getting under his skin at the moment so he decided to keep it short and sweet. "Put it this way, this is the first time I've had fun in months...and I'm talking about any type of fun," he says, referring to the lack of time spent with friends and his sex life. Deneil looks around and moves in a little closer to Drew before speaking in a lower, quieter voice. "You...you up for something a little bit stronger?"
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#924 Posted : 24 January 2016 11:14:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Well I hope his little friends were worth it. There's no telling what you did to the poor guy. These kids out he really don't think before they go and try to kill people. Their putting all these hormones into the wrong place." Though he was only 28, Drew often talked like he was an elder. To him, the world just isn't like what it was in the late 90s when he was 15 and doing stupid stuff with his prepubescent friends. Everyone had an actual morale code back then. "Trust me man, I don't want to see that ugly scar of yours open up." He says with a laugh, picking up another shot and trying his best to keep up with Deneil. "You're making me look like a wimp, slow down!" He quickly grabs another glass and chugs it down. "Okay, now we're even." Drew listens and nods his head. "I feel you, B. And you know the worst part of it all? For a second there I was about to pull out my phone and call up some girls but noooo, we have fiancées and shit. "He waved his hands in sarcasm. "What even is a fiancée? That's a stupid word, too many syllables." Drew thought for a minute and decided that maybe he could whine for a minute--but just a minute. "Deneil, can I ask you something? Is it smart to get married if you aren't even a monogamous couple? Doesn't that just sound dumb?"

Edited by user 24 January 2016 11:20:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#925 Posted : 24 January 2016 13:38:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't know, man. That's a tricky one. I'm no marriage councilor and love works in funny ways. Some people can overlook it but for me...I couldn't. If someone cheats, I'm willing to work through it. People do stupid things for a million different reasons. If it's a constant though, I wouldn't marry that person. If you have sex with different people, what's the point in binding yourself to someone else unless it's a money and power thing you like to have? In marriage you're supposed to be faithful to one person. If you aren't doing that while wearing a ring then you're basically just helping to pay the bills and there's a high possibility of a costly battle when the divorce comes. Like I said though, love works in funny ways. It's 2016. All sorts is happening now." Deneil plays around with his empty shot glass, feeling rather wise after downing his shots and splurging out his views. He fiddles around in his jacket pocket and takes out a set of keys, showing them to Drew. The talk of fiancées and marriage concepts says enough - they're both going through rough patches in their relationships. It's time to turn things up a notch. "Mate, wanna come up to the management suite with me? There are drinks up there and we can take something stronger if need be."
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#926 Posted : 24 January 2016 14:08:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"See, that's exactly what I'm saying to myself. Why should we make some lifelong commitment if we're just going to cheat when we're a few miles away from each other? And see the weirdest thing is, we don't even just cheat on each other, we are like swingers. We are swingers. She brings over men, I bring over girls. It's crazy, it's weird but we are sexcrazed. Then she's always with these guys when I'm out of town, and I have this girl that I've grown to love kind of... equally. Never mind, I know it's confusing, just forget I brought it up." Drew took his last shot straight to the head and slammed the glass down. "Let's go now, before shit gets anymore sentimental." He said, practically grabbing the keys himself.
Offline BrownSugar  
#927 Posted : 24 January 2016 14:33:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'd say forget about marriage. Mate, if you've grown to love another girl equally, I'd say forget about making your relationship exclusive too. You shouldn't have to answer to her and provide for her if you've got the exact same feelings for other people. I'm no swinger. In fact, I've only ever been with one person, so I'm not sure how it all works but I think you'd just be better off as fuck buddies or whatever it's called nowadays." Deneil feels like he can't really offer much advice and doesn't even know if it's making any sense as he's no expert in relationships. He's only been with Mandy and that feels like it's fizzling out slowly. "So, I'm guessing...you get plenty of action with all those guys and girls?" Deneil asks, heading upstairs towards the suite, trying to make the conversation more "manly" and sex oriented rather than all sentimental. They reach the suite and Deneil opens it up, switching on the lights. It's a luxurious place, looking more like a living room but with a few filing cabinets and a desk covered in paper, pens and paperclips to make it seem like an office. Deneil goes behind the desk and opens a drawer with one of the keys. Opening it up, he takes out all of the junk and lifts up the false bottom. He reaches in and grabs a bag of coke before hurling it in Drew's direction. As this suite feels like a second home, Deneil kicks off his shoes and places his jacket over the leather couch. The muffled noise from the club can be heard beneath them. He kneels down on the floor and clears the glass table in front of him. "Wanna line it up?"
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#928 Posted : 24 January 2016 14:57:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew nods his head, listening to everything Deneil had to say. It made a lot of sense, he was right in so many ways and Drew knew it. A lot of the time, he felt like he was only still with Tisha because he felt bad for getting her hooked on drugs again. At the same time, he loved her life crazy but the girl he's been messing around with came with a lot less drama and he was honestly mad at himself for dragging her into it. "You're right, marriage is out the question and I should hold any proposal off for as long as possible. It would be smarter to break it off but.. I don't know, I just can't do that. Drew follows behind Deneil, wading a few of his steps to think about it just a little more, he never gives himself time to think things out. He laughed lightly at Deneil's question. "When you put it like that I sound ungrateful, I'm living every man's dream in a way.. But what about you? You've only been with one person? That doesn't even sound right, I'm taking to a Khan," Drew jokes as he closes the door behind them. He catches the bag of coke and examines it, opening the bag up and sniffing at it a bit. "I thought you'd never ask." He says, heading directly over to the table while Deneil cleans it off. He reaches in his pockets and takes out a few singles, throwing one of the singles along with the bag down next to Deneil and rolling the bill in his hands up.
Offline BrownSugar  
#929 Posted : 24 January 2016 15:39:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well I've never been in your situation before so it's hard to comment. I can imagine what it must be like but my advice might not be the best out there. You may want a second opinion. You might be able to work through some things, lay it all out on the table and then continue as a couple - no need to break it off. I definitely think that marriage is out of the question though." When Drew jokes about talking to a Khan who's only been with one person, Deneil chuckles and slowly nods his head. Billy and Deneil are so alike in many ways but the younger Khan definitely doesn't share the same sex drive as his older brother. "Yeah, only ever been with Mandy. I spent most of my teenage years in a care home and then the latter part of it on the streets. There weren't many opportunities to fuck people...although Billy made it his mission to seek them out. He was only 15 when I caught him sucking off a guy behind a KFC. Me? I guess that when I finally found Mandy, I just latched on to the one good thing I had in my life back then. We've been together for four years. I've never dipped my toe in any other waters...." Deneil looks down, reflecting on his time with Mandy. As much as he loves and adores her, there's a lot of living he's missed out on. She is his one and only plus they're engaged, meaning many more years of the same thing. He clears his throat and rolls up one of the bills. With his credit card, Deneil cuts and shapes the coke into six lines on the table before quickly railing two of them. He sniffs and rubs his nose then looks up at Drew with a smirk on his face. "Yeah...that's the fucking good shit, bruv." Deneil shuffles over and places a hand on Drew's shoulder, almost nudging him towards the table to take his hit.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#930 Posted : 24 January 2016 16:14:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Yeah no, I can't just put all my business out there like that." Drew says. "Sometimes the people looking from the outside in have a better, unbiased perspective. Second opinions are for people looking for someone to say what they want to hear. Maybe if I just give it some time I'll figure out what to do." He pats Deneil on the back when he finishes talking. "You're missing out on nothing, don't worry about all of us sex addicts out here." He laughs and continues. "You found the one without the awkward encounters and STD scares that comes with playing the field. Giving blowjobs in the back of fast food restaurants is overrated compared to actually finding someone you want to be with for years. It sounds cheesy but it's true. Now, receiving one in said location is a whole different story..." He chuckles perversely at the thought. Drew positions his bill and bends over the table, snorting a line as a test drive and then heading straight for another. He lifted himself from the table and inhaled. "Fuck!" He said in excitement, knowing the coke would do the job for him. "I'm so happy I came out tonight, I've needed this all week. The powder is so good I could kiss you!"
Offline BrownSugar  
#931 Posted : 24 January 2016 16:27:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well I'm glad that someone is listening to my advice and appreciating it at least. I can't even take my own advice. The Khans are way too fucking proud. Even when we know we're wrong, we don't take the high road just to make things easier. Now, we love telling other people what to do and interfering in their business. We're great at that!" Deneil chuckles and tries to get the mental image of his brother sucking off an older gentleman out of his head. "I don't think that I am really missing out on much. I'm just...curious about how life could have been if I had put myself out there a little more." He exhales and looks up at the ceiling. "Mate, I couldn't even tell you the last time I received a blowjob it's been that long." After Drew snorts his lines, Deneil ponders whether or not to take a third one as two still remain on the table. Two is usually his limit and then he waits a while before taking more. As it's been a long time since he's had a release like this and Drew isn't exactly going to scold him for taking more, Deneil leans over and snorts a third line of cocaine. He coughs and looks over at Drew with a big smile on his face. "Kiss me then, bruv." Deneil laughs and has absolutely no idea why he said the words but, well, he's said it now.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#932 Posted : 24 January 2016 17:11:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Haha, well you seem like a smart guy, I trust what you have to say. Even if it regards my crazy ass life." Much like Deneil, Drew was equally inexperienced in what Deneil was struggling with. For him, if there was anything he ever wanted, he just went straight for it. It was almost an impulse for him like it was for Curious George. If he saw anything that intrigued him, especially when it came to sex, he was determined to see it through until it was no longer interesting to him. His short attention span made sure that he never fully committed to anything so there wasn't much he could say to Deneil who seemed to be the polar opposite of him in this scenario. At the moment, Drew had a few thoughts about Deneil but quickly decided to try and not act on them. "That long?" Drew pushed more of his thoughts to the side, knowing that everything he was thinking was just the drugs settling in and suggesting crazy shit. "I don't know much about this but I do know wishful thinking will get you in some sticky positions. You should try and talk it out with her. You don't want to mess up a good thing but you also don't want to feel like she's making you miss out on anything. Maybe it's just been a minute and you need to get back in bed and spice things up with her." Drew kept saying 'she' and 'her' to remind himself that Deneil may be curious but he is still straight.. and taken. He stands behind him and watches as Deneil goes for another line. It was just so tempting. "Nah, I couldn't kiss you. You're practically fresh meat." Drew says with a laugh. Despite his words, he got a bit closer. "But I mean.." He grabbed Deneil by the face and kissed him. He stopped for a second and thought about what he just did before going back in for another. and another. His lips just kept moving while on Deneil's and it wasn't long before he let out a moan.
Offline BrownSugar  
#933 Posted : 24 January 2016 17:34:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, it's really been that long. I'm not blaming Mandy. She's a very busy girl. Making this new album is important to her but whenever she's away being a pop star, it hits home that I'm just Deneil from Hackney. I like my home comforts. I like being able to go buy some milk without being harassed. I like cuddling in bed and watching crap daytime television. Sometimes I think that's not the life for Mandy though." Despite becoming rather sentimental again, Deneil delivers his words in a very animated and hyped up way due to the drugs now hitting him. He seems more like a kid on a sugar rush than a guy fearing the end of his relationship. "Fresh meat?" Deneil doesn't even get to finish his laughter before Drew grabs him by the face and kisses him. Even though he's straight, his first kiss with a man isn't freaking him out in the slightest. Not that this feels "right" but it doesn't exactly feel horrible either. His heart races due to a mixture of the cocaine and the rush of doing something so out of the ordinary, something often seen as forbidden. The pounding in his chest feels like it's becoming louder than the music from the club below them. Right now, nothing else is registering with Deneil apart from Drew and this kiss. He'll deal with the shame and the awkwardness when it comes later on. He places a hand behind Drew's head and before he knows it, their tongues are massaging one another. Deneil pulls Drew in close as their tongues wrestle for dominance. The pair haven't broken from the kiss at all. Deneil stumbles backwards, bringing Drew with him as he motions them towards the couch.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#934 Posted : 24 January 2016 18:21:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Deneil reacts better than Drew expected he decides not to think anymore, because that would mean he would have to stop himself. The more they kissed, the less he cared about whether or not it was wrong. It didn't help that the lines he had took moments before were starting to take full force and Drew could feel himself getting rougher and rougher by the second. He tightened his grip on Deneil as they shuffled over to the couch, practically pushing Deneil on the couch while still kissing him. Drew puts one knee on the couch and keeps his foot on the floor, biting at his lip and pulling away. Once he let go, he decided he didn't want to try and go any further and make a fool of himself if Deneil wasn't down. He took a breath and looked away, still inches from his face. He too could feel his heart beating, pumping all the adrenaline through his veins.

Edited by user 24 January 2016 18:22:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#935 Posted : 25 January 2016 03:20:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil is pretty sure that Drew can even hear his heart trying to escape from his chest. It's all that he can hear. It pounds in his ears, drowning out the sound of the club and even the moans and movements made by Drew and himself. The coke has now clearly taken over his system and Deneil is not the same person he was just five minutes. He can feel himself dramatically heating up, a combination of the body contact and the cocaine. Deneil also has the urge to grab and move, or just do something as the drugs make it impossible for him to sit still for more than a few seconds. When Drew turns his face, Deneil breathes heavily and rapidly into his ear while placing a hand on his friend's chest, feeling the fast pace of his heart. He moves in and kisses him on the side of his face, connecting slightly with his earlobe too. Deneil keeps a hand on the back of Drew's neck the whole time.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#936 Posted : 25 January 2016 11:53:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Deneil continues kissing after he pulls away, Drew took this as a yes. He pushes himself onto Deneil as he's kissed, using his free hands to find his pants and quickly unzips them. His hand squirms around for a second before finding Deneil's dick. He feels around and pulls it out. As Drew began to stroke it, all he could think about was how Deneil hadn't had a blowjob in a while. This urged him to yank it around and bite on it but as much as the drugs were telling him to, he didn't want to act even rasher. It isn't hard to tell it's all he was thinking about though, kissing Deneil harder as he roughly jerked him off with the minimal help of his precum.
Offline BrownSugar  
#937 Posted : 25 January 2016 12:15:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Taking Deneil's dick out of his pants, Drew would have discovered that Deneil is rather on the small side. He almost fits exactly into the palm of Drew's hand, just a little big bigger, making it easy for Drew to play around with. His pink head contrasts greatly to the rest of his darker skin and the precum coating it makes it stand out even more. It looks throbbing and ready for action. Being circumcised and not having a lot of lubrication, Deneil can feel a lot of friction but it's a pleasurable feeling. The sensation of being jerked off roughly while completely coked up sends Deneil to a totally different world. He tilts his head back before pulling his shirt off over his head, revealing his heavily tattooed arms and chest. Deneil proceeds to kiss Drew while messing around with the zipper on his friend's jumpsuit. Not really sure how to take it off, he moves away briefly and looks into Drew's eyes. "Want to take it all off, mate?" Deneil asks, pulling down his own trousers, boxers and socks. He lays totally naked from head to toe on the couch

Edited by user 25 January 2016 12:30:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#938 Posted : 25 January 2016 13:38:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Deneil tilts his head back, Drew sloppily kisses on his neck, his saliva tracing the outlines of Deneil's bulging veins from the cocaine. Liking the reaction to his hand movements, he smirked and continued what he was doing. Drew watches closely as Deneil takes off his shirt, scanning a few of his tattoos before looking back at his face. "Friends don't let friends get naked alone." He says with a chuckle. Drew's the type of guy who finds his fratboy jokes very appeasing. He steps away and doesn't takes his eyes off of Deneil while he strips down, almost as if he was waiting his turn. Once he was done, Drew unzipped his sweatsuit and stepped out of the pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear, which had made his erection very visible for the last few minutes. Now that it was exposed, Drew's dick revealed to be an average size. it wasn't big and it wasn't small, but it was a thick member. Drew stepped forward and pulled Deneil off the couch and towards himself, his erection landing near Deneil's lower abdomen. They were just about the same height but Drew was all legs. He brought him in for another kiss while he directed them in a circle, switching places to where Drew was standing in front of the couch and Deneil was near the table. Plopped down on the sofa, he uses one hand to grab Deneil by the hips and uses his other hand right hand to grab his cock and pull him in. Once he felt Deneil was close enough, he stuck his tongue and swirled his tongue around the tip, licking up all the precum that was currently dripping on his own lap. He liked how the tip was all pink and cute, it reminded him a lot of how the color of someone's nipples can be very surprising. After playing around for a bit, dragging his tongue from the shaft and back, he suddenly deep throated Deneil. It was an easier task than usual due to his size, which pleased Drew. When it cam to giving blowjobs he was all about the suction and he took full advantage of his strengths when he could fit most of the cock into his mouth. He massaged the bottom of it with his wide tongue while slowly rocking his head back and forth. He had moved most of his hand out the way to do this, making a ring with his thumb and 2 fingers to keep a grip, his other hand rocking Deneil's hips to an opposite pace.
Offline BrownSugar  
#939 Posted : 25 January 2016 14:25:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Drew sloppily kisses Deneil's neck, it sends a chill down his spine. It's a sensation he's never really experienced before. Although Mandy has kissed his neck on a few occasions, it has always been soft and gentle whereas this is totally different. He doesn't care if Drew leaves markings all over his neck, it's so good he can continue doing this all night if he wishes. He lays on the couch afterwards and watches Drew undress. The way he pulls off his clothes excites Deneil due to all the fast, sharp movements which in turn keeps his adrenaline going. Seeing Drew nude while totally sober would have probably intimidated Deneil as his friend is a lot thicker and he knows himself that he isn't all that well endowed but as he's totally out of it, Deneil is embracing both of their bodies tonight. He looks Drew up and down, giving him a smirk while sitting on the couch with his legs slightly apart, putting a lot of himself on display even if it isn't intentionally. When Drew sits down and pulls him closer, Deneil's heart begins to pound heavily again. He knows exactly what's going to happen. That familiar feeling, the grabbing of the waist and his partner sitting down. It's only a few seconds before he feels that warm, wet mouth around his dick. "Ahhhh yeeeahhhh...." Deneil moans as he closes his eyes and bites down on his bottom lip. Being rather small, he can move his cock in and out without worrying about making someone gag a lot. It's a perk of being a lot shorter as every inch of him is attended to. His little pink head continues to ooze precum into Drew's mouth. The ring that Drew is making with his thumb and two fingers is ever so slightly pressing into his balls which also gets him off. He curls his toes into the carpet and clenches his rather well rounded backside before moaning again. "Uuuuh fuck man...uuuuuhhhhh!" he groans, taking Drew's hand from his hip and placing it on top of his right ass cheek. Even though Deneil is no expert in pleasuring men, he feels like Drew should be feeling something too. He can't exactly bend down while being sucked off. Deneil raises his foot slightly in an attempt to reach the couch and stroke Drew with it but his balance isn't all that great. "Mate...y-you want a little action too?" he asks, sounding rather out of breath. There's a moment when he feels every inch of himself slide down Drew's throat followed by a swallowing motion which puts Deneil is some sort of a euphoric state. He lets out a long moan, sounding so powerless to Drew and he begins to twitch in his mouth. "Ffffuck....I c-c....I can't last much longer!!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#940 Posted : 19 November 2016 05:51:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
The harlots were on tour and had hit England. Usually Gretchen helped out by working the merch booth,but this had been a helluva week and she needed a night off. Not that it was exactly working being drunk off your ass and selling t shirts....but sometimes a person needed a change of scenery. Seedy punk clubs have the tendency to leave a...film of sorts on you. A film that really never washes off. It has to wear off.

Gretchen entered with little fanfare. She wasnt a celebrity per se,but she was known in celebrity circles. Which could be worth its weight in gold. She hopped up on a barstool and propped her chin on her hands. " Something fruity please!" She chirps. Gretchen was a terrible alcoholic. She had no idea what drinks were what. All she knew is she wanted fruity and not to taste alcohol.
In seconds a drink the color of a sunset was in front of her,c complete with tiny umbrella and a plastic sword skewering a cherry. Gretchen loved maraschino cherries. They were the sexiest of fruit.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.