logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

56 Pages«<4647484950>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#941 Posted : 19 November 2016 06:23:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19141 time(s) in 7602 post(s)
The Devil's Playground is Billy's pride and joy, aside from Weekend and his family of course. It was his first ever venture as a businessman and his first idea to really take off and become a success. Weekend was not his brainchild, he just auditioned and got lucky, but this...this club is his baby. He's went on to open up a restaurant in London too and has a few other things in the pipeline. It's safe to say that Bilal Holmes, as he's professionally called, is leaving his mark on his home city whether people like it or not. The Devil's Playground is one of the top clubs in London but it's not easy to run and compete so Billy likes to check in every so often to see how everything is going and what can be done. Sauntering through his club with his team of security and his two brothers in tow, Billy approaches the bar and orders a round of drinks for him and his siblings. It's very rare that all three of the brothers are seen together. Deneil and Billy are extremely close but Sayyid, not so much.

"...and then she was fucking dripping!" Sayyid can be heard at the tail-end of his conversation with his brothers as he sits down next to Gretchen, not even noticing her. The sentence didn't even need a beginning to help figure out what it is he and his brothers are talking about. Their dirty laughs say it all. Sayyid turns, catching Gretchen's familiar face in the corner of his eyes which cause him to do a double take, not really expecting her here. Last time they met was utterly mind-blowing and unforgettable but he assumed it would be a one-off encounter. He can't lie, he's glad that he's met her again. "Oh, hello stranger! We were uh...I was just discussing the work of Maya Angelou with my brothers. Isn't that right?" Sayyid says, hoping to be backed up. When he met Gretchen and Erica, he gave off this very dark, mysterious and seductive vibe. He'd like to keep that up and not be seen as vulgar as his younger brothers.

"Yeah...totally," says Billy, while playing around with a coaster on the bar. "I too know why a caged bird sings. The bird is trying to outdo me. That's why. Let me tell you something though. It won't. It can try...but it won't," Billy quips, probably not even joking as he's rather proud of his golden, silky smooth singing voice.

"I thought we were talking about dripping cunts?!" pipes up a clueless Deneil in his hilarious Cockney accent. All of them are from London but it's funny how as the age descends, each brother sounds more and more common. Sayyid has a low voice with a posh accent and great enunciation. Billy wavers in the middle with a very soft-spoken voice which, if you listen closely, even lisps slightly when he says "S" - far from the voice you'd expect him to have if you read his tweets. Then there's Deneil. Big loud Deneil who sounds like a Cockney street vendor who makes you lose a few brain cells every time you listen to him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#942 Posted : 19 November 2016 06:46:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17927 time(s) in 10419 post(s)
Gretchen takes the umbrella out of her drink and places the sticky bit in her mouth. Waste not,want not. Plus,it gave her a clue of just what she could expect from her drink.it was satisfactory, but she would have liked something with more pineapple juice. She looks up when she hears what can only be vulgar sex talk. Ready to give a foul face and possibly a tongue lashing. She fully expected to see a douche and three equally douchey friends who bragged instead of did. But no. She was met by a very familiar face and Billy. Deneil she only knew of by name.
"Oh god!" Gretchen whispers and slightly turns from side to side. Her last time spent with sayyid was....intense. limits were crossed. Things were said....yikes. she never expected to see him again. There was no where to go. And if she got up,it would only draw attention to her.
So Gretchen put on the mask of being utterly charming and alluring. " Mr Kahn! And Mr and Mr Khan!" She laughs and holds out her hand to shake theirs. She smirked at the difference between all three brothers. One would think Billy would sound the roughest. Herself,she had the lightest of Austrian accents.

" I'm not up on my plays. But I'm pretty sure that line was never in a Maya Angelou work....do tell!" Gretchen starts,scooting forward in anticipation. She probably looked far too familiar with sayyid,but Gretchen usually displayed exactly how she felt.

Edited by user 19 November 2016 06:47:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#943 Posted : 19 November 2016 07:28:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Like Gretchen, Sayyid never really hides how he feels either. He's a single man, earning well and is his own boss so he has nothing to worry about. No relationships, no baggage (aside from the Khan surname) and no strings attached. He's a free man and can do as he pleases. Sayyid budges up, a little closer to Gretchen and chuckles, playing around with her glass. "Can I get you another one of these?" he asks while flashing his killer smile. It would seem a little too close for comfort considering that Gretchen is taken but after the night they spent together, buying a drink and being a little flirty is ultra light in comparison. Things were seen, touched and tasted.

"It's Holmes but nice to see you," Billy says, correcting Gretchen but not being too bossy about it. Billy is surprisingly friendly and most fan encounters with him have been positive. If you don't piss him off and he's remembered to take his meds, Billy's a total kitten. He would have let the surname thing slide but he's just so proud to be a Holmes now. There was a point when Billy would defend the Khan name until his death but now that's beneath him. He's upgraded and is now a married man, entering a new chapter of his life. Sayyid rolls his eyes, clearly already suffered enough talk about his marriage.

Like the loud voice in the gallery, Deneil pipes up again; "You shagged her before, Sayy?!" Deneil then drinks from his beer bottle but is taken by surprise when he receives a clip around the ear from Billy. "Ouch, what, bruv??!" Deneil asks, clearly confused. A lot of the times it seems like he's being loud for attention but really he just doesn't think and is possibly half-deaf considering the volume his voice usually booms at.

Sayyid mouths the words "fuck off" to his youngest brother but from where he's sitting, only Gretchen would be able to pick up on it.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#944 Posted : 19 November 2016 07:46:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Gretchen smiles when sayyid moves closer to her. She lets her eyes move from his and takes in his brothers. She knew where she stood,and knew that sayyid knew too. Like her girlfriend,gretchen was naturally flirtatious. It was fun and it never hurt to feel desirable. "Yes,but only if you have one too." She grins back. Sayyid may have been a beautiful man,but still manly eniugh to where a dinky glass of fruity booze would look out of place. " Oh,and I totally get your cherry too." She says,laying claim to cherries not yet delivered. She honestly could eat just a jar of the things.

" Oh my god,billy.i am zo sorry." Gretchen exclaims,putting a hand to her chest. She was genuinely embarrassed and turned a deep red. " I'm so used to the Kahn name and the name Billy. " She sputters. Billy was a friend of Erica's and it made her feel silly to not remember kahn was now Holmes. She edges just a tiny millimeter closer to sayyid. Maybe she could disappear and not be seen.

Gretchen drinks her drink to hide any reaction to deneil's question. She said a silent prayer of thanks when Billy clocks him. She hopes that all is forgotten . Not that she felt any shame in just how well she and sayyid knew each other. But didn't feel this was the right setting for that conversation.

Gretchen gives sayyid a private exrepssion that asks " are they always like this." She was impressed that sayyid was a man of his word..... unless she was who sayyid was talking about when entering the club.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#945 Posted : 19 November 2016 08:22:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid grins and turns to the bartender who is a familiar face. Sayyid is a regular in here and usually drinks for free or at a discount being the brother of the owner and all. The name of the man behind the bar escapes him though. He's not the best looking guy so Sayyid has no interest in learning his name. Shallow, yes, but it's just how he rolls. "Barkeeper, two more of whatever the fuck it was you served the lovely lady." Sayyid isn't that much of a drinker but when he does, he likes them dark and strong. Again, it's more of a shallow thing as they tend to be more pricey and drinking a fruity, girly drink doesn't exactly scream "sophistication". Still, one can't hurt. "Oh you can have my cherry if you like. No arguments from me." Sayyid winks.

"It's alright. Just thought that the more I say it and correct people, the quicker everyone will catch on. Don't want to be called the wrong name for the next twenty years do I?" Billy says with a friendly smile as he turns away from the bar. He knows that Sayyid would much rather be alone with Gretchen. His presence along with Deneil's is clearly only going to make things awkward. Sayyid looks comfortable where he is but the two brothers still have a lot of Maya Angelou work to discuss...and that might not go down well as a group of four. It's best they form two different groups. Billy nudges Deneil, forcing him to follow. "We'll just be in the VIP area, guys."

Sayyid chuckles, so relieved that his brothers are gone. He loves them but they can be an embarrassment. The only good thing about having them around Gretchen was that he could potentially grill them and show that he's not one to be fucked with if they decided to get slick with their mouths. Not many people can patronise Billy and Deneil and treat them like little brothers so Sayyid would take full advantage of it. Sayyid did not say a word to them about his past encounter with Gretchen and Erica but it wouldn't stop the highly sexed siblings from accusing him anyway. "Take no notice of them. They're just playing. I didn't breathe a word, honestly. Even if I did, who are they to judge? Billy has his bits out all over the internet and Deneil confessed to the entire world that he's got a tiny knob." Sayyid laughs, trying to put Gretchen at ease. The drinks come and Sayyid just stares at the bright concoction. "Ummm...that's not just straight up peach juice, right?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#946 Posted : 20 November 2016 01:22:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris was in England again this time for more "I can't believe America went with trump let me see if I can get dual citizenship over here" kind of research. Really this year has been up and down much like he life right now. If he was into to drugs like people he knew this was have been a good time to try meth or crack, something heavy to kind of give him a drive for something. Today he did all the tourist stuff ride the farris wheel at London eye mess with the guards at the palace, took in some culture and got some pictures for such a polite place he wonder what the US would be like if it was still under England rule. He could always go for stealing a princess heart away and becoming a prince, nah I don't think they will get his humor.

As night came he went to the Devil's playground. First time for everything he was with the normal crowd that have seen some of his videos and took pictures and signed autographs for people who wanted. At first he was happy that people over here knew about him and around the public he was the "famous" one. He got asked a whole host of questions and he thought about now doing shows overseas will be fun 'I wonder if I can convert my dollars for pounds I guess I can make it here, maybe' he thought as he answer their questions "What you doing over here?" "See if I can sneak over here and get billy to host my show," "Why did America vote for Trump?" "Yolo will be my best guess," "When are going to get a new show?" " Let's see if Billy and Cara and host and see how that goes,"

Chris was never a wall flower after the show picked up he couldn't have been anymore, he has gotten good and talking with people and more importantly how to control conversations. A lot of the stuff he says is off the wall because it is the character that he made up on the spot a more open honest part of himself. Over here he mingle with his people and fans dealt with some of the hecklers and sneaked his way into the area with Billy, Gretchen, and Sayyid. While he was a someone with the people now in vip or guest passes he wasn't that special over here sure people knew him but it wasn't like it normally was.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#947 Posted : 20 November 2016 03:00:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen gives a sly smile when cherries are offered. she gives sayyid a good looking over. "i'd say im a fair bit late on that cherry.what? about 10? 12 years?" she laughs,eating the cherry she was playing with. she had no idea how old sayyid was,but she assumed about 24 or so. she was horrible with ages. she really had no idea even how old erica was. she assumed anywhere from 19 to 45. "so dish.who lost it first?" she inquires. not minding all three brothers around. besides,the more of them that stuck around,the less likely rumors could start. gretchen allin spotted with weekend brother?! she could see the headlines now.

"too right....be lial." gretchen agrees happily. the name was odd to say,but she felt she should at least make an effort. it was a hard thing to get used to. she was never a weekend fan,but she was familiar with their names. who wasnt? that was like not being able to name all four beatles. she hated the beatles,but knew their names and faces. honestly,she would rather hear weekend. the peppy beatles tunes just drove her up the wall. she snickers a little when billy and deneil take their leave. did they really think she wanted to be alone with sayyid?! " we'll join you later. you know,if we arent completely spent." she gives them a playful wink. surely at least billy knew who she was and knew she wasnt out prowling for men. though she was still interested in that sister she heard about.

the ice was melting in her drink and watering it down. she didnt really mind much as she also wasnt too much of a drinker. and with being on tour with the harlots....she'd done her fair share over the past few weeks. gretchen was rather vain and disliked the idea of what alcohol did to her complexion. she gives sayyid a sweet smile when he says his brothers didnt know. " i used to be an exotic dancer. i know,big surprise,right? who hasnt seen what i've got." she laughs warmly. her main concern with billy and deneil knowing was the assessment of her skills. but then again,who cares? having a threesome with herself and erica was spectacular in and of itself. the brought their A game,of course. but really didnt have to. "i've seen the billy willy. who didnt get naked on that season of big brother? but....deneil is tiny?!" she asks,mouth agape. her eyes unconsciously drifting towards deneil. " you know i like some peach juice." gretchen giggles,dipping her finger in the glass. " i think it has rum in it. oh,and the bubbles tickle my nose." she laughs,using the cliche line.

she elbows sayyid slightly and nods towards chris. " i think thats the guy who wanted to have sex with erica's robot. " she says this as if its completely normal to have a sentient robot that drives a tour bus. she gives chris a wave .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#948 Posted : 20 November 2016 03:23:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

On this side things were more quiet and people don't really pay him any attention which is good, he really wanted to relax and get something to drink when he got to the bar and ask the bartender what was the biggest drink they had he got a tall pink plastic container and it tasted like he got a sweet fruity daiquiri 'Huh, guess you can get fruity drinks everywhere,' he said as he started to bend the straw down to his mouth and start working on his drink. His logic was he could either get a whole bunch a drinks moving back and forth or he can get one big drink be stationary and let it work through. He saw Gretchen waving at him and he waved back at her making sure the drink didn't spill or fall.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#949 Posted : 20 November 2016 05:17:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid laughs when the topic of losing their...cherries comes up. It's only when he thinks about it that he realises he knows way too much about his little brothers' bits and bobs and what they get up too. The Khans share way too much on that front. Still, it just goes to show how close and comfortable they are with one another. They may be at each others throats a lot of the time and their upbringing was patchy but at the end of the day, they're always there for one another. "My cherry was the first to be lost. I was 17 so...10 years ago." Sayyid says, sipping on the drink which he doesn't particularly like that much. He's 27, so Gretchen can make a mental note of that. "It was myself then Billy and then Deneil. I was the first but not the youngest. Apparently Billy lost his at 14...in an alley behind a KFC. Classy as always. Deneil must have been 16...or 17. It was with that Mandy girl."

Deneil looks from side to side when he notices Gretchen looking over at him from the bar. He knows that he must be the topic of conversation so he retires quietly into the booth and hides behind a menu. With all the mess Deneil's found himself in over the last few months he knows that the subject matter is ought to be an embarrassing one. Sayyid laughs and plays around with his glass, not really intending on drinking much more of the fruity concoction. It's not the worst taste in the world but when he comes to a bar, he'd rather be drinking something far more potent and expensive. "I think the entire world has seen his willy and that piercing. I still don't know how he does a wee. As for Deneil...barely four inches...hard." Sayyid decides to drink more of the peachy tasting beverage more for the fact that he'd have something in his mouth to stop him from spilling more information rather than for the actual taste of it. He cringes as he swallows the overly sweet drink. As a dentist, he can't help but wonder what it must be doing to his perfectly white teeth. Sayyid moves in a little closer, and speaks in a near-whisper like way; "By the way, I bet you were the best exotic dancer there ever was." He smirks and moves back in his seat.

Sayyid can't help but look over when Gretchen says that there is a guy who wanted to have sex with a robot. He knows it's 2016 and all but who on Earth would want to do such a thing. He has to catch a glimpse of this freak. Sayyid is rather disappointed when he sees Chris, who just looks like a regular guy. He wanted to see some circus attraction. He gives a little smile when he sees the man wave over as he's clearly friendly with Gretchen. "Why don't you invite him over, Gretchen? He looks like he doesn't have a friend in the world." As much as Sayyid would like to have Gretchen to himself, he knows it would be a total dick move to ignore him and Sayyid is all about keeping up appearances and being seen as a gentleman. Being mean isn't going to score him any Brownie points.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#950 Posted : 20 November 2016 06:13:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen eyes the careful almost dance of chris. this was a man who ordered a fruity drink all on his own. so she figured he cant be that bad. only sweet people drink sweet drinks. she didnt like that he didnt instantly come over when waved at. first she was concerned that maybe she didnt have "it" anymore and couldnt draw in the males like she used to. she wasnt interested in either sayyid or chris,but she liked the attention. (this mentality made her a natural fit to the hess clan). then she became concerned her welcome wasnt warm enough. so she smiled almost creepily and waved again.

"27,huh?" gretchen replies to sayyid. she had reckoned 24 or so. three years off wasnt that bad. plus,he seemed the sort to take very good care of himself. plus he didnt seem the sort to have the....vices of billy,nor the stressful life of deneil. seriously,what DID happen to mandy? "im an only child,so i have no such knowledge of people related to me." gretchen continues with a little shrug.she figures she should probably share when she lost hers. it was only fair. "um....for me,it was 18." gretchen sheepishly says. it seemed rare to be a legal adult before having relations. but she just wasnt interested for a long time. " the first time was horrible and short. it was,in the back seat of a beat to fuck bmw." she cackles,putting her head down on the bar in mock shame. "i honestly didnt even know we had started!" she says in a muffled voice. she didnt ask,but she was very interested in the story of a young sayyid. just how did someone as seductive as he is lose his virginity? "really?!" she says in amazement at deneil's first sex was with mandy. this both fascinated and disgusted her. fascinated,because it was cute. disgusted because he didnt seem to really care about her.

gretchen really thinks about the logistics behind peeing with a pierced penis. she was rather delicate...down there. so there were NO needles going anywhere below her arm. she imagined it had to spray everywhere when billy peed. "so the kahn genes get weaker,penis wise,as they are passed on. good to know. if we ever have kids...it'll be a girl or have a teeny peeny!" gretchen laughs merrily. she wasnt laughing at deneil. just more the situation. gretchen is no saint and has had everything from 4 inches to 12. she was more about stamina than size. sure,one was more pleasing to the eye and all. gretchen could tell sayyid didnt exactly like what he was drinking,so it was only fair she give him the choice of next round. " you know,you should probably choose the next drink. if you're paying,its only right. no vodka though. that is awful!" she makes a sour face. sayyid seemed like the sort to not do mixed drinks and there was no way she was drinking vodka straight. even the most expensive still taste like shit to her. her eyes widen when sayyid clearly flatters her. she really didnt know what to do. she could scope that sayyid was one to seduce even when nothing was going to come of it. she was pretty much the same,so she played along. "you'd be surprised how horrible you can be as long as your tits are big." she giggles. it was partially true. there was a certain amount of skill involved,but appearance counted for a lot. natural body rhythm took up the rest of the slack

gretchen grins again at chris. she was of the thought that the world took all kinds. as long as he wasnt hurting anyone,why judge? besides ingrid was a pretty robot. she had drank the rum and coke from that robot's breasts. and it was good! she would by lying if she didnt wonder if other parts were flavored too. "i really should invite him over. it would be super rude not to. but dont worry,you're the only one in this club who has seen me naked...unless there are osaka yakuza lurking here" she laughs. she did feel a connection with sayyid. she could appreciate how he was always about the seduction. she could be the same and it was a trait she liked. life was too short not to be on the verge of fucking someone at all times. "CHRIS! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! I KNOW YOU DO THAT WEBSITE! " gretchen yells in a surprisingly deep voice. her yelling voice is very deep and very....german. it could convince people to step into the "showers".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#951 Posted : 20 November 2016 07:38:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris didn't mind about fruity drink. he wanted something that could get him drunk but didn't taste like gas and rubbing alcohol. The creepy stare and wave from gretchen wasn't wrong maybe he was already get lit. He was on his way over until she got that loud German ascent that seems like a 80s villain, which wasn't a bad thing he quickly raised the pink container and peeked over the side of it walking over to Gretchen and Sayyid. He sat that pink drink on the table, and sighed "Thank you? Should know what I did wrong cause she been giving me the evil russian look with the german ascent what ever I did wrong I'm kind of sorry depending on what it was, but I have the right the retract my sorry if I deem fit." He knew who she was he was close to the hess clan to know things, still wondering why he still couldn't get the invite but she got in no problem. Looking at Sayyid he didn't know about him. He didn't have much of an opinion on him either way.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/11/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#952 Posted : 20 November 2016 07:54:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"how you doing,chrissy poo?" gretchen asked with a flip of her hair. she didnt exactly like the mention of russian anything. she could accept that she looked a little like erica's ex wife. but she had already marked her territory and didnt like comparisons. unless they were flattering. she wasnt one to speak ill of the dead,but she was FAR prettier than natalya ever would be. "this is my friend sayyid.he is a dentist!" she says this excitedly,because it was rare she had met anyone who wasnt at least a teeeeeny bit in the music industry. she starts to hum the dentist song from little shop of horrors while bobbing her head.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#953 Posted : 20 November 2016 09:24:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yes, 27. I will be 28 in a matter of months. Don't look too bad for someone close to 30 now do I?" Sayyid chuckles but he probably is extremely worried about turning 30. The Khans are a beautiful bunch and know it so entering the 30's, even though it's not old at all, makes Sayyid worry about ageing horribly and losing his dashing good looks. Although he probably has nothing to worry about. Their dad is pushing 50 and good easily be mistaken for being one of the brothers. They've been blessed with wonderful genes. "The back of a BMW? Well, at least it wasn't in a Suzuki Samurai. Mine was with my first girlfriend. It was when I went off to live my aunt and uncle..." It's a long story but when his parents' marriage broke down, shit hit the fan. The dad fell into a criminal life and their mother became depressed. The older siblings, Sayyid and Faiza (the elusive sister) went to stay with relatives while the younger, wilder siblings in the form of Billy and Deneil were taken into care. "I had the house to myself for a weekend so I asked my girlfriend to come over. At night I told her to relax with a bubble bath before bed. I ran the bath for her, got out all the scented candles, fancy soaps and stuff. Really buttering her up. The tub was huge and after a little kissing session I ask if I could join her. We got into the tub together and started exploring...having a little play for the first time. Afterwards we took it to the bedroom but we just lay on the bed, talking, kissing and I even massaged her back. I had some candles lit...it was very intimate. Slowly but surely we worked one another up and...it happened." Even at 17, Sayyid knew exactly what he was doing.

When it's his turn to order the drinks, he sighs with relief but isn't really sure if it will go down a treat. He likes it straight and no chaser. It's not really a way of proving that he can handle his alcohol or anything like that, he just prefers it that way. Mixing things with soft drinks gives Sayyid a weird taste in his mouth. "You like cognac? Some Hennessy maybe? Billy says that's an old man's kind of drink but I enjoy it." He doesn't order just yet, wanting to make sure he gets it right. With Billy's prices in this place, he'll be damned if he pays for a round just for two little sips to be taken from it. "Do you get many male exotic dancers? I think I'd be alright at that. I've got the moves...although not sure if I have the body," Sayyid says, looking very uncertain. Of course he's just kidding and fishing for compliments. He's buff, smooth with no odd markings or tattoos taking away from his natural beauty. Sayyid has a killer body, which Gretchen is familiar with.

Sayyid smiles at Chris but it's not the type of bright, charming one he uses on Gretchen. After all, Chris is not a busty blonde female. He has no idea who he is but assumes that he must be relatively well known or in a well paid job to be in here tonight. This place doesn't just let anyone through the doors. "Hey. Nice to meet you," he says, reaching around Gretchen and offering his hand out to Chris. He waits to see how long it takes before he's given a comment about how much he looks like Billy from Weekend. Billy and Sayyid look almost identical from certain angles and even if he's not mistaken for his younger brother, people still highlight just how much he looks like him. Sayyid's skin tone is a little lighter and he has no tattoos but with the lights in the club and the long sleeves covering his body, the telltale signs are erased and he could very easily be mistaken for Billy.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#954 Posted : 20 November 2016 09:54:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"id still do you." gretchen says with a smile and finishes her drink. she would be lying if she said she didnt find sayyid attractive. by far the most attractive of the kahns. billy seemed rife with disease and deneil just didnt float her boat. that accent....it reminded her of erica's friend nina. it always sounded like they were about three seconds away from stabbing your bladder with a screwdriver. gretchen herself was 25 and rapidly approaching the wrong side of 20. she only had a few more years before she could enter the 27 club. and as things sat,she probably didnt stand a good chance of joining. "damn,sayyid. even at at young age you were sexy as hell. that bmw wasnt anything special. it was a early 90's 318 . who doesnt have one of those?" she smirks. it always tickled her how outside of germany,a bmw was something special. in austria,a base model 318 was laughable. especially a 15 year old one. it seemed germany only exported good ones. "i do have standards,sayyid. a suzuki is good for a hand job. at best. even then,a half hearted one!"
gretchen cackles and pantomimes the act. it really was a crazy idea about how different the kahn kids' lives were. " still not as fine as your experience,but erica was my first time with another girl. she was pretty drunk but...." gretchen trails off. she felt a little guilty that erica wasnt here and also felt the time with erica was certainly losing a second virginity. sure,she had kissed other girls at work,but it was for the show.

she shrugs when sayyid suggests cognac. truth be told,she had no idea what it was on its own. all she knew was it mixed with hypnotiq. then it was a drink she didnt mind. but certainly wouldnt go out of her way to drink. but she didnt want to seem rude and refuse the drink. "um..yeah. sure. you wont think less of me if i just sip it,will you? " she asks, scrunching her nose. when in doubt,be cute. it was a policy that hadnt failed her yet. she brightened up at the prospect of talking about her ex profession. "in the club i worked at? nope. all girls. all being ogled at by loads of guys with bad pompadours and tattoos. but they were always good for tossing out yen." she says with a raised eyebrow. she was well aware of just who was being exploited in a strip club. she playfully pushes sayyid on the chest. it doesnt give much under the pressure of her hand. the man is built like a brick shit house and it shows. "oh im sure you'd do just fine. though i dont know many gay or female yakuza." she grins with a knowing look at sayyid's waist. she figured sayyid knew just what erica's tattoo body suit meant. as far as she knew,he was one of probably 4 people who had seen it. with herself being one of the 4. she wasnt sure of sayyid's chemical usage. he was a respectable dentist afer all. but she did put a handful of vicodin on the bar. she took half of them,leaving the rest meaningfully. it was a night out,so she was going to have some fun.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#955 Posted : 24 April 2017 11:51:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy and Sayyid, alongside Dustyn and Riley are currently spending the night out in none other than Billy's own bar. Why go out and spend loads of money on a night out in London when you can drink for free here? Also, this place is pretty much one of the top bars in the world and it's all because of Billy, the man in charge of it all. He's such a perfectionist and has standards higher than most so he makes sure his bar is above all the others and in a league of its own. Many famous faces pass in and out of this place but very few compare to the star quality possessed in the booth which sits three members of Weekend, the world's biggest band. Sayyid may not be as famous as the other three but as far as dentists go, he's doing pretty well for himself too.

The foursome laugh away and down drinks, like they're challenging one another to see who can handle the most alcohol. Billy is clearly the ringleader of the night, being the loudest and the one demanding everyone to drink. Dustyn's infectious laughter can also be heard across the club while Sayyid and Riley sit back, a little more reserved and possibly wondering what the hell they got into. Billy stands up and takes a swig of whisky, "Right you lot...I'm off for a piss. When I come back, I want to see all these fucking glasses empty, yeah?" he chuckles and sways a little as he turns on his heels to make his way across to the toilets. He isn't drunk but the alcohol is clearly having some impact on him.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#956 Posted : 24 April 2017 12:27:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris Walker was doing something he didn't want to do, go out and meet people. Really he was an anti social introvert that happen to do well talking mess on camera and now with Jake in toe they were off to spend some of that sweet sponsor money. It was bad enough that he had his day planned but then "Oh you got responsibility you have to do." Damn people, so he came to the devil's playground to get Jake drunk so he could go back home and now have to worry about anything as long as Jake could get drunk fast but that is hardly ever the case.

As they sit at a table they look across and see member of the weekend boy band. Even Billy was there cool shit, Chris thought but Jake laughed "Hey isn't that the weekend, let go and say what's up to them." "I think you just want me to end the show don't you. Well I do need a closer for my show and I remember that Sayyid guy with one of the hess people." Chris said with Jake pulling him to go say hi. "Yo! Weekend I'm Jake and this is Chris from that Catch Up Show." Chris sighed and kind of pushed Jake to the seat "Hey guys you yall mind with we join you?" Chris said waving at everyone.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#957 Posted : 24 April 2017 12:50:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is away to the bathroom by the time Chris and Jake approach the table so he has no idea they're even in the club. It wouldn't surprise him though as he meets many famous faces every night he's in here. The remaining men at the table don't know these guys personally but they do know of them from the show and that's good enough for them. Usually, Weekend are a little reluctant to let random people join them as they're usually reporters looking for a story or someone hoping to become a fake friend of the wealthy bunch. Chris and Jake seem legit though. The guys budge up in the booth to let them join. Dustyn is at one end of the booth while Sayyid is at the other, so they can decide which of these two they'd feel more comfortable sitting beside. Dustyn certainly has a much friendlier demeanour than Sayyid, who seems disinterested...but he's a Khan, though. They all have that pouting glare.

"Hey, guys! You alright?" says Riley with his booming voice from the middle of the booth. He reaches over the table to shake hands with both of them. Everyone who's ever met him has spoken about just how friendly and welcoming he is. It's nice to see that this is a reality and he really does have a very down-to-earth way about him. "Drinks are free, by the way," he says with a little laugh as he points to a row of shots all lined on the table. Billy had been ordering them in bulk, trying to get everyone drunk.

"Billy's away for a wee. He should be back in a bit." Dustyn's little Irish voice perks up. He doesn't really know Chris and Jake that much but he thought he might as well get started and converse with them now that they're here, unlike Sayyid who is too busy drinking his beer to even give them the time of day. "Just a warning, though...when he gets back, he'll try to get you to wreck your liver with all this booze." Dustyn giggles and downs a shot. With all the different types of glasses and bottles laying on the table, it's evident that they are all mixing their drinks tonight and will end up totally wasted.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#958 Posted : 24 April 2017 13:04:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris smiled at them but really this was going to be good they can get drunk and he could just not do much and fade into the background like he has the tendencies to do that especially when he gets into bigger groups. Jake was just trying to have fun and spend some time with his adopted brother, and while Chris has told the story a few time no one really goes on about it mostly because of Chris personality and actions. He felt right at home giving the guys a smile "Sweet, you can save your money Chris we getting free drinks, but this time you have to drink with me, and seriously have fun." Jake knows about Chris falling back but he was no about to let that happen. "Actually Chris is a big fan of Billy so I'm sure once he meet him they can there little convo. and he will be happy. How are you guys doing to night?"

Chris sighed and grown getting two drinks and giving one to Jake "Here take this and don't talk to much." He then turn to the guys "We are doing alright but I could really use a fuck the world and not worry about shit kind of night right now so maybe this will help it." He said taking his shot and then orders another "What up with you guys?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#959 Posted : 24 April 2017 13:22:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn plays around with his empty glass as he speaks to the guys. "We're doing alright. This is like a little bonding exercise for us again. We've been so busy, we've hardly seen each other lately...and when we do it's always in the office at the label. This is like good friends getting together for a catch-up." Dustyn says with a smile as he looks around the table. It's clearly no secret that Oscar and Scott are not part of this "friendly" night out. Their names nor lack of presence have not been brought up at all tonight. The band have been working in two factions for the longest time now. Oscar and Scott seem to have their own little friendship going on while Billy and Dustyn are on a different team. Riley is just friendly with everyone and fluctuates between groups, often playing referee when the pairings argue.

When Chris states that he's up for a "fuck the world..." type night, Sayyid nudges him from under the table, trying to get him to look down. He holds a pill in the palm of his hand, secretly offering it out to Chris to help him on his way to achieving such a night. Sayyid obviously doesn't want to offer it to him out loud or bring it in plain view of everyone else as he doesn't want people to know that he's dealing.

A few seconds later, Billy arrives back at the table and looks at Jake and Chris. They sure as hell weren't there when he left. Still, the more the merrier. "Alright, cunts? How are ya?" he says while laughing. The cuss word wasn't meant to be taken as an insult as it's just the way Billy speaks. He has such a foul mouth at times. "Move your arses along!" he says as he tries to get back into the booth.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#960 Posted : 24 April 2017 13:39:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jake nods his head knowing the feeling of wanting to bond and have hang out with friends, he doesn't even remember the last time he had a chance to spend time with his friends when he started helping Chris on the show he has mostly been the guy that would kind of push Chris to be productive and work on things that needed to be done. "I feel you on that there isn't enough of that in world you know always working and doing shit cause of work. If only we were paid in other ways beside money" he meant to follow that up with like foods and services but the drinks got him to cut off short as he looked at Chris.

Chris was looking down trying not to get notice well but Jake kept looking at him like he wanted him to talk "Jake, I'm fine have fun really go nuts." Hearing this Jake smile and went back to talking about other forms of payments. Chris then looked at Sayyid and saw he had a pill in his hand. He was suppose to take other certain pills for his bipolar depression but he was doing good with that and just one pill of what that was wouldn't be that be, possibly something like ecstasy or something, so he took it in his hand and looked at him wondering what it was, He took it from him but he wanted to know what it was before he just took something that could really fuck him up.

Jake and Chris both looked over at Billy and smiled at him. Chris made the joke that this was the guy that was so cool. He aright, trying to sound not impressed.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage