logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

55 Pages«<4950515253>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1001 Posted : 13 October 2017 00:47:00(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Mariko grins when he mentions the drug related favours from his brothers. she's pretty sure that prescription pad would see a lot of use. Personally,she was never one for pills. She may be completely fine with doing lines off a toilet tank,but pills just seemed too.... junky like for her. Barely a step up from injection. She had her standards,after all. As she listns t him speak she smiles at the weird concept of the fact she just met someone,but already knew of the people he referred to. " Seeing Billy's your brother,I'll refrain some saying what I think Daniel's problem is.....but,maybe it isn't all him. I've heard Andrea isn't wrapped all that right either." She says with a little shrug. She had never met Andrea,but she had heard she either gave up a child,or had it taken away. Mariko had little patience for bad parents. If her sister could be a decent job,anyone should be able to. " Ooh! I love Persian cats. Even if they might have messed up ears." She giggles, picturing a Persian with one ear.

Once inside the door, Mariko takes off her shoes and neatly tucks then to the side of the door frame. She squeaks,"kitty!" And stoops down in hopes of getting it. She is disappointed when it hides from her. "Fine, be that way. nobody will like you when you grow up."she states to the cat as if it could really understand her. With the cat gone, Mariko finally looks around the house. She gives an impressed whistle and picks up a nick Nack to fondle briefly. She was sure it was expensive. It certainly didn't feel mass produced. " Your home is beautiful. I was expecting something more.... clinical. I like it. I don't feel like I'm going to get in trouble when touching something." She tells sayyid warmly. She does smile at the fireplace. When Gretchen moved closer to Erica and herself,she specifically bought a house with a fireplace. "Umm I'll go with the wine please." Mariko suggested ,plopping down on a sofa. He said to make herself at home,so she did. She went with the wine because it just felt right given the venue. Mariko was definitely the sort who used her drugs and alcohol as an escape. But she was comfortable enough with sayyid that she wanted to drink for the taste. She did appreciate they didn't Burst through the door and start going straight at it. While she certainly was ready for this
like a very hot bath,she wanted to ease herself into it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1002 Posted : 15 October 2017 04:36:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Sayyid's cat hides away in her kitty condo and peers out every so often to spy on the stranger who has entered her domain. She's a very pretty cat but she's not very sociable. She's used to just chilling with Sayyid. When Mariko compliments his home, Sayyid can't help but smile and feel proud. He accomplished a lot on his own. This is all because of his hard work. While you could say Deneil and Billy also won in life, turning their hellish childhoods around, Sayyid went the extra mile and didn't go down the fame route. He studied hard, went on to further education, spent sleepless nights studying and was truly on the grind. He now has it all...aside from someone to share it with. "Thank you very much. It's hardly a superstar mansion but it's home." Sayyid's place is a fair size but like he says, it's far from the lavish five-story,
18 bedroom, 10 bathroom manors that the typical celebrity lives in. Nobody needs that many toilets. Sayyid pops off to the kitchen to get some wine. "It's just red, I'm afraid," he calls out from the other room. He is more of a red or rosé man. White wine makes his mouth feel dry and he certainly doesn't want that tonight.

"Here you go," he says as he returns to the room holding two wine glasses. Sayyid sits down next to Mariko on the couch and hands a glass over. It's definitely not a cheap beverage if Sayyid thinks it's worthy of a space in his kitchen. "Shall we toast?" Sayyid asks with a little grin. He is now sitting a lot closer, putting an arm on the back of the couch and behind Mariko.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1003 Posted : 15 October 2017 06:53:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
"a person can only occupy a single room at a time. its silly to have a large house or in some of my friends' cases,a castle." mariko says looking around. she was a fairly practical person and was simple in her housing requirements. the house she actually did occupy was too large,but it was next door to her sister. so it was perfect in that regard. there really wasnt much mariko did splurge on. even her car was a couple years old fiat 500 arbarth. she only got the upscale one as she really liked the scorpion badge. she was a little disappointed to hear that red wine is all they had. she much rather preferred white. but she was a guest and it would be rude to protest. plus,she was sure sayyid had good wine. if anything her time with vara did expand her views on wine. so she gave a quick nod . "red sounds good. lets just hope i dont spill it on your furniture. though if you are out of the room when that happens? im blaming your cat." she jokes and sticks out her tongue to the that. typical snotty persian cat,looking so adorable but wont let her touch it. "thats right,furball. whatcha gonna do about it? " she taunts the hole where she saw the cat go in last.

"oooh,thank you." mariko replies when sayyid hands her the glass. while mariko drank like an irish fish and did enough cocaine as to probably be worrying,she always felt like she was in high school and sneaking liquor when drinking with other people her age or younger. "a toast? sayyid,that is way too adult of a thing for me to know how to do!" she giggles and shakes her head. she was sure she was a couple years older than sayyid but she had never toasted to anything ever. "to...um absent friends?" she says meekly while holding up her glass. the only toast she knew of came from the rocky horror picture show.when sayyid sat next to her,she snuggled into the space opened when his arm went behind her. that spot was made for cuddling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1004 Posted : 21 December 2018 03:55:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is in his own club with his band mates and brother Sayyid, half partying and half working/scolding staff. Weekend are celebrating a multitude of things tonight. As it's approaching Christmas and the end of 2018, they're getting together to celebrate a successful personal and professional year which includes the recent release of their acclaimed single Victory. This is also doubling as a mini celebration for Dustyn, who's birthday is on Christmas. It's an early get together before they go their separate ways to spend time with family over the holidays.

Billy is at the bar, ordering the drinks and checking up on his staff. Dustyn is on the dance floor with Riley, not so much dancing but conversing with their drinks in the middle of the action. Those two are the most energetic and like to be among it all. Scott and Oscar remain in a VIP booth with their bottles of beer and Sayyid...well he's just propped against the wall looking pretty and scouting out...prospects.
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1005 Posted : 21 December 2018 04:06:02(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar had heard about a get together to celebrate Weekends new single and Elyar was close with Riley and being a member of the label owned by Weekend he felt it was right for him to head along for a few drinks. However Elyar didn't come along and dragged along his brother Adam to go with him despite his history with certain members of the band.

Elyar went over to Riley and tapped him on the shoulder.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1006 Posted : 21 December 2018 04:41:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley turns around at the tap on his shoulder. He smiles and pats Elyar on the back, holding his vodka and coke in his other hand. "Hi mate! How are you doing? You just get here?".
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1007 Posted : 21 December 2018 04:44:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smile and nods at Riley. "It's going good man, yeah just got here, how are you doing dude?"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1008 Posted : 21 December 2018 05:29:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley takes a sip of his drink and talks louder over the heavy music, "I'm good, mate. You? You got a drink?"

Dustyn gives a smile to Elyar to be friendly before moving off into the crowd to let the two converse. He also doesn't wish to associate with the family.
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1009 Posted : 21 December 2018 05:49:53(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"Yeah man got me a drink, a fucking strong one I mean I have reason to celebrate right, I'm number one after all".

Adam was just at the bar drinking away leaving his brother to mingle.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1010 Posted : 21 December 2018 05:59:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, congrats on the number one, mate!" Riley says, patting Elyar on the back. "You're number two as well, right?"

Dustyn makes his way to the bar to help Billy with the large tray of drinks.
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1011 Posted : 21 December 2018 06:19:47(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles. "Yeah I am, totally killing the game right now, it nice that you guys are coming back now though too, the new song is a amazing mate".
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1012 Posted : 21 December 2018 06:27:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Danita was in this club looking for information that she could use to see what was going on with Tyron. It's been quiet on his front, but that doesn't mean she couldn't have fun while doing it. She came in with a nice long gold dress and purse and went to the bar and get a drink and look around to see what was going on here.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1013 Posted : 21 December 2018 06:41:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn helps Billy back to the booth with the drinks then returns back to the bar to order something a little stronger. The overpriced yet weak beers Billy got just aren't enough for him. He wouldn't get out of bed for that. He's Irish. Dustyn slurs and orders a Long Island iced tea. He's definitely the drunkest, getting hyped on the early birthday celebrations.

"Aw thanks mate. Feels great having new stuff out." Riley drinks some more of his coke and dances a little to the music. "They played your song with Khalil in here earlier."
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1014 Posted : 21 December 2018 06:51:11(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"It's always good to have new stuff out". Elyar smiles. "So what are your plans for Christmas?"
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1015 Posted : 21 December 2018 06:53:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Danita looks as Dustyn going back and forth with drinks to and from the bar. "Hey you drinking these all by yourself or you have help drinking all of that," she said as she watching him order a Long Island as she is still waiting for her drink. There was a lot of people here maybe even he was here.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1016 Posted : 21 December 2018 07:04:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'll be spending Christmas back up north with my grandparents this year." Riley ushers Elyar over to a booth as he continues talking over the music. "Chaelin will be with her family this year and Orson will be with Michelle. You?"

Dustyn looks over at the unfamiliar face, taking a second to focus better. "N-n-no this one...this is all mine..." he says before sucking on the straw, swaying a little on the bar stool. "It...it's my birthday! W-well...it will be on Christmas."
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1017 Posted : 21 December 2018 07:19:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles. "Ah that'll be nice to spend some time with your elders, you never know when there last Christmas could be after all". Elyar says. "Oh me...I am going to be spending mine with my parents probably, not sure if Nicolai is with me or Lex yet".
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#1018 Posted : 21 December 2018 07:21:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

She gave him a warm smile as her drink came to her, she lifted it up to toast him "Well, happy birthday and Merry Christmas. I hope you get everything that you want on your special day." she takes a smooth sip of her drink

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1019 Posted : 21 December 2018 07:52:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well yeah...I suppose. I don't really like to think of it as a last Christmas though. No morbid thoughts over the holidays!" Riley chuckles and sits down in the booth. "I love the holidays but I can't wait to get into 2019. Got a lot of stuff planned, mate."

Dustyn smiles and gives a friendly "Thank you!" before sipping more of his alcoholic beverage. "So...what you doing here? Y-you local?"

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#1020 Posted : 21 December 2018 07:59:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

She nods "Well I'm not really around the area but I'm like a local scout for talent in my hometown and I do a lot of going to places like these to see if there are anyone that wants to do what you guys do Dustyn. I didn't want to come off as a big fan seeing you enjoying yourself but I love the new song you guys have out." she stands from her stool and fixes her dress so it doesn't ride up. "Is the whole group here celebrating with you?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage