logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#101 Posted : 26 February 2014 09:31:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Two days later, Scott is at home enjoying a quiet day to himself. Gia, as always, had gone to work that morning, while Bailey was off out with Daniel and Sophie had gone back to college for the next term. Logan was still on tour, though Scott had spoken to him just a few hours before. He makes himself a coffee and comes into the living room, sitting on the couch and switching on the tv.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#102 Posted : 26 February 2014 09:50:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 7597 post(s)
After his son arrived at his house earlier this morning with a bruised face and burst lip, Billy Khan is not in the best of moods today. Daniel had intended on keeping their brawl in the kitchen a secret as he wants to make an effort with Scott and even try to become friends with him. However, Billy knows that the only place Daniel has been is at the Rose-Hilton household and also knows exactly what Scott is like so it doesn't take a genius to realise that they had been fighting. Despite Daniel's attempts to calm his father down, Billy's temper can not be tamed and now he charges up to Scott's front door and bangs on it violently. "Hilton! Open up you fucking arsehole! You think it's OK to beat up teenage boys!?" He continues thumping his fist against the door and it's pretty obvious that he isn't there to have a level-headed, adult conversation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#103 Posted : 26 February 2014 10:04:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott jolts a little when he hears someone bang on the door at first, and he sits up in his seat. When the voice accompanies the banging though, he just laughs softly and shakes his head. He had been expecting this to happen, and he was somewhat amused at how predictable Billy was. He finishes his coffee and walks to the front door after making him wait a moment. As he opens the door, he beams widely. "William! Long time, no see, young sir. How's things?" he asks brightly, knowing how it will piss him off.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#104 Posted : 26 February 2014 10:18:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy continues banging violently on the door. While waiting for an answer, he breathes heavily and is filled with rage which he seems to be taking out on the front door. Billy is now coming up for 39 and not much has changed. He is still as hotheaded and as sex crazed as ever despite leaving his hormonal teenage years behind two decades ago. Weekend are still together and he has also enjoyed some solo success so Billy has now constantly been in the limelight for over twenty years and he's inescapable whether you like him or not. When Scott finally answers the door, Billy throws a punch and connects right with Scott's jaw. The force of the blow is enough to tell Scott that Billy's fighting abilities have greatly improved and since it's all about his son, Billy is definitely not going to hold back. "It's just Billy you fucking twat and what the fuck did you do to my boy!?" Billy pushes Scott repeatedly, moving him further down the hallway. "I don't like the fact that he's dating your little whore of a daughter but I don't come over here and start smacking her in the face, do I?" He punches Scott in the jaw again and it's clear that Scott has to act fast or Billy will take things even further.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#105 Posted : 01 March 2014 05:33:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smiles at the way Billy acts. He had always been so stupid when he was angry that it almost edged on the quite pathetic. Especially when Scott was such a methodical thinker and a very cool head. When he pushed his way in, Scott tries to duck the punch, but takes it full force on the jaw, reeling back and stumbling into the kitchen behind him. Resting on the side, he looks up and shakes his head. "Your boy attacked me. Believe what you like but he's got a temper like yours and I can't help that. I just had to show him he wasn't as hard as he thinks he is. Much like his dad. Now do yourself a favour and fuck off Billy. I'm not in the mood to fight you." Scott is ready to let it go, to let Billy walk away, until he calls Bailey a whore. He shakes his head and laughs a little. "See.....now you always were one for making mistakes. You look older, but you never change. You have one chance to apologise for calling my daughter that. Now let's hear it. Chop chop."

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#106 Posted : 01 March 2014 08:09:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy smirks when his punch connects with Scott's jaw, enjoying the feeling and sound of the impact. There is no way that the punch did not hurt Scott as it was thrown with a lot of force and the way he stumbles backwards also proves that it was a good hit. Despite their feud going on for about twenty years now, there hasn't been any violence between the pair for a good few years and all conflict had been verbal. "My son attacked you because you're a total arsehole and you deserve it. Daniel's the biggest star in the world right now and he also sees you for what you are, I couldn't be more proud of him. Don't fucking tell me what to do, cunty chops. What the fuck are you going to do about it?" He moves closer and pushes Scott once more, still thinking he is an easier target than he was before. "I'm not going to apologise. I bet she's had more pricks than a secondhand dartboard."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#107 Posted : 01 March 2014 10:10:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott holds his jaw for a second when Billy rants at him, listening to everything he has to say about Daniel. He shrugs. "I probably do deserve a punch from time to time, mate. But when your little bastard comes in here and starts marching around like he owns the place...well he's going to learn who's the boss. Although I do think he's too stupid. Like you." He spits a little bit of blood in the sink and turns back towards him just as Billy pushes him. Scott is pissed off and can feel rage building up inside him, that is until Billy speaks about Bailey again. In that moment, Scott's mind flicks over into that calm state that really would spell bad news for someone. "I thought you might have seen sense in the last few years. I guess I was wrong. Your memory must be shit, mate. What have I always said about people attacking my family, eh?" And then, in one swift movement, Scott looks down, grabs a kitchen knife from the block behind him and plunges it full force into the side of Billy's shoulder. He knew it wouldn't cause any lasting injury, and it wasn't a dangerous wound at all, but Scott also knew it would hurt like fuck, and Billy had to be taught a lesson.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#108 Posted : 01 March 2014 20:42:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy watches as Scott holds his jaw, getting some sadistic pleasure out of it. "Nah, you deserve a lot more than just a punch. I don't even know why someone like you is still breathing and walking the earth. It actually annoys me knowing that you're still alive and what's worse is that my boy has lowered himself and now dates your daughter. I've told Daniel to break it off countless times but it's like talking to a brick wall." Since Billy has had a very strong influence on Daniel and the way he was raised, it's his fault that he now has such a stubborn son. It's almost like Billy has raised another version of himself. "Here we go, you and your family again. Stop acting like you're all fucking God's gift to the world. You're all a bunch of...." Just then, Scott plunges the knife into Billy's shoulder, cutting him off before he finishes his sentence. He holds onto his shoulder as the blood begins to travel down his arm. "Fuck!!" Billy has been stabbed before but it doesn't mean it is less painful the second time around. "OK, so you really want to take it this far already?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#109 Posted : 02 March 2014 06:52:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shakes his head at Billy. "Did anyone say we were god's gift? I said I am looking after my family you absolute knob. Just because you're prepared to sell your wife and kids for a quick hit of smack doesn't mean the rest of us don't care about our families." After he feels the knife sink into Billy's arm and sees the blood seep out, Scott feels a sort of satisfaction at standing up for the honour of his daughter, but he was more than happy to inflict more damage. He pulls the knife back and shrugs when Billy questions him. "This far? Oh Billy....you never did lose that little naive streak mate." He laughs at him and taps the knife against his own hand.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#110 Posted : 02 March 2014 07:27:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy seems very affronted when Scott suggests that he'd sell Andrea and Daniel for a quick fix. Drug abuse was something he had always struggled with throughout his life and a few years ago he started to take heroin again. "Hey, I haven't touched that stuff in years and you don't even know anything about my family so shut the fuck up!" Billy leans against the kitchen counter, clutching onto his arm and grunting every so often as his wound continues to bleed. "Scott, mate......you have any bandages? This isn't stopping." Billy hopes that Scott will stop the violence and drop the knife which he is tapping against his hand. He doesn't mind arguing with him and insulting each other but now that he realises Scott hasn't lost his touch, Billy doesn't want to get physical. "Put the knife down, yeah?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#111 Posted : 02 March 2014 07:50:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott laughs when Billy reacts to his comment about selling his family. He loved the fact Billy was so easy to rile up. "I'm sure you haven't touched it," he says with a roll of his eyes. Scott watches his stumble and bleed, but he's surprised when Billy asks for some bandages. Clearly Billy thought they were done, which amused Scott quite a lot. He shrugs and opens the cupboard to his right, tossing Billy a roll of bandage. "Patch yourself up. I think you might have cut your arm," he says with a laugh.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#112 Posted : 02 March 2014 08:14:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I haven't. I've been clean for almost two years now. Ask anyone." Getting himself clean is something Billy takes a lot of pride in since it's one of the only positive things he has ever done in his life and he's not going to let Scott take that away from him an rubbish it. He catches the roll of bandage with the hand he was using to cover his wound, immediately getting the roll covered in blood. "That was fucking deep, man. Never knew you still had it in you." He begins to unravel the bandage. Although Scott may not feel this bond, Billy and Scott have played big parts in each others lives and have known one another for over twenty years. They might hate each other with a burning passion but Billy can't really imagine Scott not being there to argue and fight with as he's been a part of his life for so long. "You gonna help me put this on or stand there looking fucking demented with a bloody knife?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#113 Posted : 02 March 2014 08:33:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah. I'm sure your wife and that kid are great sources of truth, eh?" He shakes his head and eventually puts the knife down on the counter behind him, safe in the knowledge that there's no way Billy can reach it before Scott could take him down. He might have calmed now a little, but there was obviously no way at all that Scott would ever trust him. He shrugs and steps forward. He had plans for Billy, but he could help hi put on the bandage for now if it comforted him. The pair had been enemies for a long long time, so the least Scott could do was to give Billy some sort of comfort. "I don't do things by half," he says before he starts to wrap the bandage around. He almost felt like giving Billy another chance to apologise for calling his daughter a whore, but Scott had principles, and Billy had his chance already. He ties the bandage and steps back. "Well there you go. Patched up."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#114 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:08:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"They are, they're not liars. You can ask anyone else too. Ask any of the other Weekend members, ask Michelle, they'll all tell you that I'm clean." Billy seems to be getting extremely irritated at the fact that Scott will never seem to believe him and as usual, he's satisfying Scott since he's so easy to annoy and rile up. Billy might be aggressive and frightening to a lot of people but he is also pretty dense at times, falling into traps and giving people exactly what they want without even realising it. That's the thing with Billy, he doesn't tend to think about things, he just goes charging straight in. "You still have the fight in you....even though you're an old git now." Billy winces as the bandage is applied as the cut is rather deep and still fresh. "Cheers." Although he isn't speaking in a rather friendly tone, Billy still feels the need to thank him and cut down on the insults since he is actually helping him out. He stands against the counter, unsure about what to do now.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#115 Posted : 02 March 2014 09:46:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm not going to ruin my conversations with Michelle and Riley by taking about you, believe me," Scott tells Billy in a very matter of fact sort of way. When Billy says that he's still got fight in him, Scott scoffs a little and shakes his head. "Trust you. 20 odd years and it takes you until this point in the game to realise how tough I am," he says again. He was subtly hinting about his plan, but not in any sort of way thst Billy would be able to work out. "Right. Done," he says as he sticks the rest of the bandage in the cupboard and closes it. He looks over at Billy and thinks for a moment. "Fancy a beer?" he asks. His tone wasn't friendly, more resigned to something, but it was all he could muster after what Billy had said.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#116 Posted : 02 March 2014 10:11:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You're not that tough, Scott. You just got really lucky in the past plus you had a knife earlier on and I didn't have a weapon so it wasn't exactly fair." Billy doesn't seem to be joking and is adamant that Scott's past victories were all down to luck. It's not that Billy just wants to look tougher, he genuinely believes that he actually is a lot tougher than Scott. One of the worst things about Billy is that he does have psychological problems and someone could argue with him until they're blue in the face but at the end of it all, he'll still believe he is right. When Scott offers him a beer, he finds it odd but slightly relieving as Scott seems to have calmed down. "Yeah...a beer would be nice. Don't poison it or spit or piss in it though."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#117 Posted : 02 March 2014 11:22:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I must be on a cunt of a lucky streak then, son. 20 years and you never managed to beat me even once." he laughs and shrugs as he walks over to the fridge. He always had the edge over Billy, because not only was Scott tough, but he had the mental edge thanks to his being level headed and cool in any situation. "I think after all this time if I wanted you dead I'd come up with something a little more exciting than poisoning your beer," he pretends to joke. He hands Billy a beer and opens his own.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#118 Posted : 02 March 2014 21:15:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, you must be extremely lucky. Luck runs out though so don't get too cocky, mate. He chuckles, feeling a bit more relaxed but he still keeps his eyes on Scott as he walks to the fridge just in case he does try something. When he hears that Scott would come up with something extreme for Billy's death, he laughs nervously. "You...you ever thought about my death? You're not planning anything right now, right?" He laughs again and takes the beer from him. "Cheers. You got a bottle opener?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#119 Posted : 03 March 2014 02:16:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott tosses a bottle opener onto the table and then sits down opposite Billy to drink his beer. The room was a bit dark and dull, which gave it a sort of eerie look. Scott shrugs and takes a long Swizz "Reckon you've never really done much to deserve death," he lies. "You were always more of an annoyance than a real threat to me. All due respect. But yeah you've been safe I reckon," he says again before taking another drink.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#120 Posted : 03 March 2014 06:48:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy opens his beer and places the bottle opener back down on the counter. He walks towards the table and sits down opposite Scott, still feeling a little bit awkward. The pair still don't like each other yet here the are sitting having a beer with one another. "Well I don't know about that. I mean, I have killed someone before.....so have you. Many would say that we deserve to die too." He takes a sip of his beer, slyly giving Scott a reminder that they were once a team. He takes a gulp of his beer.
UserPostedImage