logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4445464748>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#901 Posted : 07 May 2015 13:45:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
When Aubrey pulled back from their kiss, she searched his face, realizing that he looked very relieved. It hadn't occurred to her that Matt might have been nervous about what her response might have been until that moment - and knowing that he had been nervous made her fall a little more for him. She couldn't believe that he cared so much about her. The concept of self-worth had never been a difficult one for Aubrey - she always had a decent amount of confidence and self-esteem, and was always aware of how she deserved to be treated as a human being. But it shocked her to be with somebody that seemed to also absolutely know what she deserved, and want to give her that as well. She had never expected to mean so much to anybody. She leans in and kisses him again - this kiss much more passionate and intense as the others had been - in response to him telling her that he thought she was amazing. In her eyes, he was the amazing one.

Aubrey covers her face with her hands, her body shaking with laughter as she tries to hold back, not wanting to make too much noise, but knowing that if she let out her laughter, it would be loud. "Oh... my... god..." she gasps through her giggles, laying her head against Matt's shoulder again. "This is why I like you, Matt. This is why I'm going to keep you around," she tells him jokingly, shaking her head and squirming away from him when he tickles her a little bit.
Offline genocidal king  
#902 Posted : 07 May 2015 20:42:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
In the moment of silence after they admit to each other that they are falling for each other, Matt can't help but to smile at Aubrey. He had been with a few girls since school, but none of them were able to prove to him that they cared about him. Aubrey had shown it already in their few weeks together, which made him feel amazing. The fact that someone was not just into him, but cared about his feelings and his wants and desires, it meant the world to him. He had never experienced it before, and the way it made him feel made him hoe it would never end. He strokes her hair a little as the two lay there staring at each other for a moment and then he leans forward, pressing his lips against hers. As the kiss gets more passionate, his arms move around her to hold her close as they kiss. It was indicative of the way they were. He never wanted to let her go.

The way Aubrey laughs at Matt's comment makes him smile, and as she tries to hold it in, he pulls her in for a quick hug. Being around someone who appreciated his weird sense of humour was important to Matt, so he loved the fact he could make Aubrey laugh a lot of the time. It made him smile. "Because I have experience in the bum? Weird reason for keeping someone around," he jokes, raising an eyebrow at her and then laughing himself. "I am glad you're gonna keep me around, though. The way we're goin', you were gonna have to get a court order to get me out of here," he chuckles, winking at her.

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#903 Posted : 08 May 2015 10:53:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Aubrey breaks the kiss and lays in Matt's arms for a moment, her eyes closed, her own arms wrapped around his torso tightly. She felt happy. She felt safe. She felt like - for the first time in a long time - she didn't need to stress out or worry about anything. Mentally, she questioned her again on what love actually felt like. If this was what love was, then she was sure that she wanted it to continue, but she just didn't know. "I've never felt this way towards another person before," she tells him softly, her eyes still closed, a slightly sleepy tone to her voice. She wanted to tell him that she really did think that she loved him, but she couldn't. Not until she knew for sure. Him simply knowing that she was experiencing something she never had before would simply have to be good enough for the time being.

"Yeah, it's awesome to have that... kind of experience. I bet you put that shit on resumes. I bet you got a lot of jobs because of that, before you became a big famous drummer. I can see it," Aubrey says back with a giggle. She loved his laugh, but she especially loved the sound of their laughs together. She recognized that this was a kind of weird thing for her to love, but she was a musician, and finding that their laughs harmonized together made her happy. "Well, like I offered before, I can always tie you up in the basement," she tells him when he says that he'll never want to leave. "Nobody would ever be able to find you or hear your screams down there, and then you can stay with me forever. That's still an option." She smiles and shrugs, as if to say 'up to you,' before grinning to show that she's joking.
Offline mebeme101  
#904 Posted : 02 July 2015 07:18:21(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
It was now a day after Carmen V's birthday and also Canada day Brandon and Nina however decided to hangout today rather than celebrate the holiday of the Maple Leaf and Hockey Pucks instead the two were sat in a waffle house they had ordered a few minutes ago and Brandon was still working on his first Soda as the two waited on their food they were discussing the proper twerk ethic "No Nina I'm telling you if you were to start twerking on this table right at this moment we wouldn't get free food we would probably get kicked out and still have to pay for the food" After this was said eyes were immediately turned to the pair especially the workers who were now giving Brandon and Nina even dirtier looks than Carmen's party the night before Brandon looked around and could feel the tension in the air from fellow customers but more so from the workers "Okay Nina you might as well do it now"
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#905 Posted : 02 July 2015 12:07:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Listen to me Brandon and tell me how this doesn't make sense," Nina said, taking a sip of her Sprite sofa and laying her hands out to help her reason with him. "Bitches love waffles and bitches love chicken. So some genius came out of nowhere and combined the two and though it seemed crazy at first.." She waved her hands around. "Surprise surprise, bitches love chicken and waffles too. So here's the dilemma we face; bitches love twerking, bitches love Canada, bitches love us, and as stated before, bitches love waffles! So why wouldn't bitches love me twerking as you sing Canada's national anthem, all while eating waffles?! This is some ingenious shit, I'm telling you!" She laughs, taking another sip of her drink. Yesterday at Carmen's party, Nina barely got the chance to talk to Brandon because she was so busy talking to everyone else. It made her happy to be sitting across from him, having yet another meaningless conversation but this time with someone she enjoyed being around. When all of the people in the waffle house begins to look at them, she begins to cue him in. "Start the beat!" She whispers, getting ready to rise out of her seat. Nina herself did not know the lyrics to Canada's national anthem, nor the beat to it but she had set her mind and now there was no stopping her.

Edited by user 03 July 2015 00:50:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline mebeme101  
#906 Posted : 03 July 2015 02:27:56(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon laughs and shakes his head as he listens to Nina who insists on twerking on the table for the waffle house to the Canadian anthem which he barely even knew apart from the opening line "Okay okay you're right but are you sure that you should be doing it on a table? There is a perfectly good floor and chair to do it on"Brandon then sighs as she tells him to start it off he didn't even know the Canadian Anthem had a beat however since they were most likely going to be kicked out anyway he decided to give it a little remix he began banging on the table in an almost similar way to "The Sausage" song that had been going around hell there were sausages in Waffle House so why not right? then began singing the first part loudly before mumbling the rest of the lyrics "OH CANADA" from this point the lyrics are impossible to understand since Brandon was attempting to make out his own lyrics he looked around at the rest of the customers who were now giving looks almost as dirty as the workers he then looked over to Nina as he waited for her to start twerking to his terribly table banging and barely understandable lyrics he actually thought it was hilarious because nobody else he hung out with would suggest doing something like this let alone actually do it while sober
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#907 Posted : 04 July 2015 06:10:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina completely ignored Brandon's concerns about twerking on top of tables. She knew this wasn't the first time she's dropped it like it's hot on tabletops, all she didn't know is if it would be the last, #YOLO. Nina waited to get a feel of the beat when he started to beat on the Canada and by the time he began singing, she was in full force twerk attack. She caught onto the fact that he was using "The Sausage" as the beat and played it off, beginning to chant different lines from the song. "EGGS, BACON, GRIIIIIIITS! EGGS, BACON, GRIIIIIIIITS!" She said over and over as all eyes in the Waffle House tried their hardest to make sense of the scene. Soon after her booty got too tired from popping she resorted to Ciara-esque crumping, this time thinking of the beat to Missy Elliot's Lose Control.
Offline mebeme101  
#908 Posted : 04 July 2015 08:15:05(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon stared up at Nina in amazement as she began twerking, and chanting on a waffle house table he didn't actually think that Nina would do it but then there was part of him that knew she would Nina was definitely a lot different from most people Brandon had hung out with or girls he had been with and he actually thought it was a pretty nice change of pace to some this probably would have come off as crazy well to most considering how many eyes were focused on the two and the whispers going around the Waffle House but Brandon actually saw it as fun how many people could you honestly get to twerk on a table at all let alone a Waffle House table and before they got even got their food Brandon laughed as she went along with the song he then yelled out "SAUSAGE" waiting for Nina to take the next part finally a waitress had had enough and decided to go up to the two "Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to leave before I call the please" Brandon looked over at the waitress then over at Nina unsure as to what her response to this would have been but also almost a little scared to find out so he stopped banging the beat on the table and looked up at Nina along with everybody else in the restaurant Brandon finally spoke to break the silence "I think we should go Nina" he said in a rather low hushed voice
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#909 Posted : 04 July 2015 13:36:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina laughed at herself as she just started adding in some of the randomest dances. She turned around, looking down at Brandon and reaching her hand out to him. "Halp!" She whispered. "I'm gonna start to look stupid in a minute!" Nina said, laughing even more. When the waiter walked up to their table, Nina already knew what that meant. She pouted a little as she got down from the table and grabbed her stuff. She waited for Brandon to get up and get his stuff as well. On their way out of the restaurant she shook her head at the waitress and leaned over to Brandon. "She obviously doesn't appreciate good music."
Offline mebeme101  
#910 Posted : 04 July 2015 14:25:54(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon laughed along with Nina as she began adding her own random dances on the table he was actually almost surprised more people weren't finding this entertaining or at least funny seeing the serious looks on their faces made it even better though Brandon also grabbed his stuff as they walked out he shook his head "You'd think they'd appreciate having nominees for favorite producer and favorite urban artist provide a little entertainment to their lives" Brandon said jokingly as the two walked towards the car Brandon looked over at Nina "So what could we do next? I'm thinking maybe find a skyscraper to twerk on? This time I'll join in and bust out some of these moves" Brandon does the whitest spin and dance moves he can possibly get out of his body then winks at Nina as the two continue their walk to the car
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#911 Posted : 17 July 2015 01:44:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Today was a big day for April Banks. For the first time since she graduated university with a degree in journalism, she was really in with a chance of getting a proper job. A crazy one she could barely believe she was even shortlisted for as well. In the past year, she had enjoyed a few placements and freelance work at magazines, but what she really wanted to do was work with artists, to be the person who controls their image in the media and the way magazines are allowed to present them. She liked that idea, almost Malcolm Tucker-esque in its execution, and it was something that bands loved having at their disposal as well. She was excited that she even had the chance to be considered right here and now. At the same time, though, she was unbelievably nervous, she always was when she met celebrities. Although normally she was the one interviewing them. Today she was on the receiving end of the questions, and it made her mouth feel dry and her legs like jelly.

She had woken up super early this morning, deciding what she was going to wear. On one hand she had this reputation as a bit of a rock chick, and she felt that in the music industry she had the real scope to be herself in that way. But at the same time, she wanted to show she could be professional. It was a tough decision, but in the end she settled on wearing a pair of black jeans, sneakers and a smartish but tight button up shirt. The best of both worlds. As she waits, she checks her phone and taps her foot nervously. The closer the interview got, the more she was starting to feel the pressure.
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#912 Posted : 17 July 2015 05:34:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

(ooc: sorry for taking so long to reply lol if there are any mistakes please tell me so I could edit them and I apologize in advance :P)

After finishing a few interviews today SYNCO were finally almost finished after a young man leaves the room still looking a bit shaken since it was just a simple interview with five young girls three of which weren't even 20 yet after the young man walks out Layla comes out as well then heads over to April which is a bit odd this was the first time one of the girls actually came out since it was the last interview they decided to let the lady who has been calling everybody in off for today "Hi you're April Banks right? Okay follow me you're next" She looks around the empty waiting room "Well last" she says before laughing a bit then heading back into the room and joining the girls who were seated behind a rather large desk large enough to fit five people behind it anyway in front there was a single chair the room was painted white and decorated nicely with paintings on the walls along with the girls' single and album plaques behind them Layla takes a seat on the left next to Jamie who was sat on the far left Naomi was sat on the far right and beside her was Nicole who was sat o the right then in the center was probably the most intimidating girl in the group Alex the girls were all dressed professionally each wearing something different but they're clothes were still color coordinated to each others with the main colors being black and white Alex was wearing a white shirt with a black slim blazer over it and a pair of black trousers (PANTS!!!) her hair was slicked back similar to the way it was in the Love Me Right music video, Layla was wearing a white button up shirt similar to Aprils it was tucked into a black skirt her hair was also pulled back into a ponytail, Naomi was wearing a white pair of trousers (PANTS!!!!) a black shirt and a white blazer over it similar to Alex's outfit but with a slightly different style and different colors, Jamie had on a black shirt that was tucked into a long black and white skirt her hair was done the way it usually is with curves and half curls in it and finally we see the oldest member who switched it up slightly wearing a pair of black leather shorts, a white shirt and a blue blazer her hair was also down like Jamie and Naomi's and she had on a pair of glasses it was actually quite odd seeing SYNCO the cute/sexy however you see them dressed so professionally

The girls all smiled when they seen April walk in and each stood up and extended their hands to shake Aprils the girls oozed a natural charisma and friendliness as they each greeted April together they then sat down they became slightly more serious apart from Nicole who was usually too sweet to be taken seriously she would definitely be the easier person to speak with Nicole spoke first "It's so nice to meet you April we're just going to ask you a few quick questions to see if you're capable and what not" Naomi then speaks up "And don't worry no matter what you say you won't be the worst interview today somebody almost threw up earlier so keep that in mind" Naomi says jokingly which breaks her more serious demeanor before switching back to it it was actually almost crazy seeing how professional these girls could be especially Layla and especially seeing the way they're viewed by the public Alex speaks up asking the first question "So first we want to ask do you have any experience working with other artists?" Alex asks in a stern tone Alex actually felt a pretty strong attraction towards April however that wasn't going to stop her from doing her job here and being professional she also knew she couldn't really take things far with April if she got the job considering it would have to be a professional relationship a personal/romantic relationship would be out of the question
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#913 Posted : 17 July 2015 06:05:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: No probs, lol. PS. Did you mean to talk about "coming out" in the first paragraph like three times, given recent SYNCO history :P

As April stands and follows Layla, she smiles a little. Was it a positive that she had come to fetch April on her own? All the other people had been fetched by the receptionist, and that made April feel like she was perhaps special, even if she wasn't. "Thank you...uh...Ms Sanchez," she says in her cute Canadian accent. She wasn't sure if it was too familiar to just call her Layla, so she played it safe and continued to follow her into the room.

When she walked into the room, April felt a second of calm. She was qualified and she was good at every job she had done so far, so she had no need to be nervous at all, right? Right. She walked in with a slight air of confidence, but it was mere seconds before the mere sight of all of SYNCO sitting there knocked all of that right back out of her. They were clearly lovely girls, but with all of them behind that big desk, they seemed so intimidating. And they were famous. April was always nervous around famous people. Who was she even kidding thinking she would be able to do this? When Nicole speaks, April's eyes dart towards her and she smiles. "Nice to meet you," she says quietly as she shakes all of their hands and then sits down to face them all on the lonely chair opposite them. "Oh don't worry, I'm not entirely sure I won't be sick yet," she says, before immediately cursing herself for doing so. She feels 100 times worse now for sure and she seems to drift into a moment that doesn't even seem like reality, where she just dreamed this embarrassing nightmare, where she could only say the wrong thing, would be over soon enough. That way she could go back to just being herself in her same old boring freelance jobs and not have to make an ass of herself any more. The next thing she knows is when another voice breaks her train of thought and she shakes her head a little, coming back to reality. She looks across to where the voice came from. Alex. Oh, Alex, with the eyes. But her question, so stern and almost angry, seemed to cut through April a little, like she was being accused of something. She suddenly felt like she had something to prove.

"Well," she says in a slightly sassy tone, using her fingers to add a bit of volume to her hair, "I've actually always been on the other side of the divide. I've been the journalist lapping up the information PR people put out there, writing the stories and stuff. So although I've never worked for a band as I'm sure some of your other interviewees have, I think I am best placed to give you what you want," she says, giving Alex a little glance on the last five words of her sentence. "If you've been the one being fed the information...I think you know what you need to feed them when you're on the other side," she smiles. God, she actually sounded good right then. It really sounded like she knew her stuff.
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#914 Posted : 18 July 2015 05:16:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla laughs a little when April calls her Ms Sanchez this gives her a chance to use a joke she's wanted to use her entire life "Please call me Layla Ms Sanchez was my father..." she pauses for a second to think about how stupid that sounds then shakes her head laughing "I meant my mother my father was a man so he was Mr Sanchez" yup Layla was definitely as bad at jokes and as awkward in real life as she appeared in social media and television

Naomi laughed when April responded to what she had said on one of the interviewees nearly throwing up she didn't really say anything on it after that though the girls each stood silent as they waited for April to answer the question they could each see how nervous April was Nicole being probably the sweetest girl of the group gave April a reassuring smile trying to encourage her to answer the question as April begins to speak starting off in a slightly sassy tone Naomi already looks impressed as she showed a characteristic that not many of the other applicant had showed during their interviews the girls continued listening as she continued on to answer the question nodding along they seemed a lot more calm now than they appeared in interviews and performances but that could be due to the fact that this was business and most of the other times was mainly for fun after April finished answering Alex's question they each nodded once again Layla was the next to ask a question and though she seemed a bit more laid back she still had a serious tone in her voice "Very good okay so what made you want to actually work with a band then or well a girl group?" she asks the girls once again go silent as they wait for April to answer Nicole once again gives her a reassuring smile so far April was sounding good so far and the girls hoped that she would continue to show the professionalism she showed during the first question it was still way to early for anything but she was definitely doing better than the person that came in and nearly threw up and the other person who didn't even speak after the first question
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#915 Posted : 18 July 2015 20:47:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

April laughs at Layla's answer when she calls her Ms Sanchez. She wasn't sure if it was a genuine mistake or if Layla was trying to be funny, but it was cute, which she guessed was one of the reasons everyone seemed to love Layla. "Got it. Layla," she says with a little laugh, pretending to note something down on the little book she was carrying with her.

Despite being confident at her answer, April allowed it to sink in with the girls for a moment, and as she did, she was a little nervous. After a while of sitting waiting, she realised she hadn't breathed since she answered, and she gasped a little, taking a breath again and trying to tell herself internally not to be so damn stupid. She liked what she saw though. Her answer seemed to be going down well with the five girls. She was glad, all she wanted was to take the most of her chance - to impress them and show them who she was. They were, after all, one of the biggest pop acts in the world, and it would be like a dream come true to work with someone so famous this early in her career. When Layla asks her the next question, she nods as she listens, smiling a little at her. Layla seemed a lot less stern than Alex. "Well with regards to a girl group..I think I've just seen how the media work with and against you guys. There are people in journalism who are looking for any chance to shoot down pop acts and they are looking for any story or chance to discount them. I think it's important for people to be able to have their life without that intrusion. Sometimes pop acts need to have someone looking after them, covering their back against the media's less friendly characters. Not controlling your image, but making sure that the media are not trying to defame your characters and painting you in the wrong light. That's important. And I love the idea that I could be that person and make it my job to have someone's back like that. Young girls in pop are probably targetted more than anyone else as well, you know? So it's nice to know someone is looking out for you. One time I realised it with you guys was with your recent...Youtube video," she says with a little glance to Alex. She wasn't sure if Alex hated her or not yet, but she really hoped not. She was the one SYNCO girl April had most in common with - a rock chick with a penchant for pop. "When I saw the completely unfair backlash and speculation against that video, it made me realise how having a press and PR officer could help to stop that sort of thing, to make you guys lives just that little bit easier," she says with a smile. She had given as honest an answer as she could.

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#916 Posted : 20 July 2015 07:11:04(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

The girls all listened to April's answer for Layla's question they each seemed to be easing up a bit more to her especially after her boost of confidence they seemed to be impressed by her two answers so far however despite easing up a bit Alex probably was still coming off as slightly intimidating which was something she couldn't really help Alex seemed to be the only one who paid attention to April's gasp she then decided to mention it probably coming off as slightly harsh in the process "Breathe April" she said in an attempt to calm her down however the if you didn't know Alex the way the other four girls did this would probably come off as harsh or mean again something Alex didn't have much control over the girls each look over at Alex after she says this and Naomi who was probably the closest to Alex when it came to be intimidating and speaking her mind spoke back to Alex "Chill Al" she then looked over at April in and gave a small smile in an attempt to make her a little more comfortable "Don't worry you're fine" Naomi was next up to ask April a question the girls once again all seemed a bit more relaxed now apart from Alex who despite being more relaxed didn't show it much barely even paying attention to what Naomi had said to her earlier Naomi speaks up "Okay but can you give us an example on how you plan to make things a little bit easier?" Naomi asked in a calmer tone as she sat back in her chair a little more getting comfortable Naomi seen something in April that she actually really liked some sort of spunk despite coming in nervous she's seemed to relax and show her confidence quicker than some of the other people they had interviewed before her Alex also noticed that about her and despite not showing it she liked that about her a lot as well it showed her in a way that April could overcome the pressure and anxiety that could come by being put on the spot which would most likely happen a lot for whoever got the job April seemed to be holding herself together rather well from what she could tell Alex crossed her arms and also sat back into her chair as she and the other girls waited to hear April's answer
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#917 Posted : 20 July 2015 07:34:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Alex told her in her sharp tone to breathe, April smirks a little and takes a sharp breath in. She was in little doubt now that Alex didn't like her for some reason, although she hoped it was just a way she was trying to come across and not real hatred. She didn't want any of the girls to dislike her when she really really wanted to work for them. She smiles when Naomi says something kind to her and crosses her legs, before fixing her hair again and waiting for them to continue.

April listens to another question and nods slowly. For one thing, she thought it was incredibly cute that all the girls asked a question each like this. They seemed to be collaborative in anything they did, which was nice. Another thing was that she was surprised Naomi's question was the toughest one so far. She more expected that to come from Alex in fact. She thinks for a moment and smiles at Naomi as she sits back. "Well, just for an example," she says with a little smile. "I would have suggested that when you did the coming out video last week...oh can I just say I thought that was so brave.." she smiles at Alex. "I would have followed that up with a press release for the newspapers and magazines. It means that as a band, you girls can focus the attention on the story in the exact angle that you want. It gives you the real control over things you know? As well as that, I would be able to set up all your interviews and stuff for you so that we always know what people's agenda is before they interview you. It means they don't get to blindside you with a question you don't want to answer live on air and stuff. Just little things like that which all add up to make you guys have a much easier life and stuff, you know?" she asks, hoping her answer was the right one, and the one that they wanted to hear. She was answering confidently, letting her true personality as a strong and clever girl shine through.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#918 Posted : 15 September 2015 05:16:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Young, never went my his name even when he was out he never used his real government name, one of the reason why is because he hated it a lot and liked nothing more then to change it. but it was a good rememinder of why he did the things he did the things he did. He just got into a new club as he been really pushing and pushing hard on this new music, and strangely enough it was working. He didn't want to be a part of any group. He didn't asked to be on all kinds of shit. He was putting out the music he wanted and people were just finding about it. Finally as it took a good 2 years of doing music professionally and with little to nothing to show for it until now. Young had on a black teeshirt with black jeans and black timberland boots,

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#919 Posted : 15 September 2015 05:37:30(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Aliya has been working a lot lately, putting out platinum hits and a top 5 EP. But today was one of the days where she just wanted to have fun and party. And that's, what she's gonna do! She's wearing a black skirt, black shortcropped t-shirt and sneakers. She has a light make-up on and decided to make her hair stright.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#920 Posted : 15 September 2015 06:04:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Young saw Aliya, out here in the club which he thought was strange. He wan't going to question what people did with there life everyone had problems but still he see in magizines that sometimes she could go too far with the partyingso he walked over to and wave at her " Hey, your Aliya Rose, right. I remember hearing about you."

Edited by user 15 September 2015 06:08:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage