logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4647484950>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#941 Posted : 17 September 2015 02:19:10(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Aliya laughed as Young named Serena and Venus, "I play often, but comparing me to Serena and Venus is just another level! I wouldn't say I'm bad but I would lose so hard against them, I think I would cry!", she giggles and listens to Young, who's telling her that he likes football and cars, "I actually like football too, well, I'm not really into a team or something but It's fun to watch. I'd love to see you play once! I, myself, am not good at cars at all! I love to drive them but as soon as something happens, it's done. I really know nothing about cars."
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#942 Posted : 22 September 2015 00:24:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"Oh I don't know you play doubles just take the front and if it passes you curse at the person behind you, though from what I hear you couldn't be mean, I wonder if that is true?" He asked smiling at her, it was getting a little late by now, "we should play a game of football just two hand touch so it won't be too physical, unless you like rough stuff." He winked at her when he said rough stuff wondering if she was take it as just a joke. "Well it's like 2 now you want to go somewhere else? Or would you like me to get you a ride home?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#943 Posted : 22 September 2015 03:30:47(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

"Well, I don't know if that's true!", When Young said something about liking it rough, she couldn't hold herself. She started to laugh out loud, almost crying. It was probably the alcohol which made her like this. She said, "I guess I like it rough", while she continued to giggle. As he tells her how late it actually was, she got confused. The time went by really fast, "It's that late? To be honest, I'm actually really hungry. Would you like to go eat something with me?"

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#944 Posted : 22 September 2015 04:02:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"lets go get something to eat, waffle house is always open and I like a girl that knows how to throw down on some food." he stood up slowly not wanting the drinks to hit him too fast and helped her up to do the same as he paid for his drinks and walked out and outside the building. Cold air hitting him as he walked out sober him up even more as he shook his head and hit his cheeks, looking back at her "You okay to drive? or do you want me to drive?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#945 Posted : 22 September 2015 06:26:12(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya chuckles as Young mentions that he likes girls who can eat. Because, he's gonna see how much she eats. Even though Aliya is very skinny, she eats a lot. Her meals are everything but not small and she loves sugary stuff too. She follows Young out, breathing in the cold and fresh air. "I think you should drive..I think I'm a little bit more drunk than you", she giggles and takes another loud breath. Aliya hasn't mentioned it but everything in her sight was spinning a little bit. She could handle it but was a little bit scared to drive the car like this.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#946 Posted : 22 September 2015 07:27:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"No worries I have a lot of practice driving after drinking I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but either way I got this." He said walking over to his car unlocking his car and opening her car fist and then going over to open his car door. he started his 2010 chrylser 200 and drove toward a waffle house that was close by. He drove pretty well, even with the drinks hehad and when he got to waffle house parking lot he open his door a stretched his arms up to the sky and down to his feet and then look at her as they walked to the door and opening the door to her going in. "Okay now don't try to break the bank on me with these waffles. I still have rent and bills due."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#947 Posted : 22 September 2015 08:04:42(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya was enjoying the silent car ride to the waffle house. The car was comfy, smelled good and was looking mucheck better than her own car. When they arrived at the waffle house, she giggled at what Young had to say. She went in and said, "Don't worry. Even though I may make you go bankrupt, I still have some money with me. Just in case, you know?", she laughs and smelled the delicious scent from the waffle house. It smelled amazing. She looked to Young and asked him, " What are you going to choose? It's my first time here, to be honest. But, let's find a place to sit first."

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#948 Posted : 19 May 2016 14:53:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire has been doing his thing working on projects and getting things done but he kept a close ear to whatever was going on with Tisha. He liked and felt that Drew wasn't doing right by her. Drew have been with a bunch of high profile women but none of it seem to work out. Today he was checking Twitter when Tisha tweeted that she hated someone. So he called her and asked her if everything was okay and after talking on the phone he said he was going to come over to her place

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#949 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:04:05(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

Tisha wasn't feeling herself, she wasn't feeling well emotionally or physically. For months she'd been depressed, self medicating with cocaine, marijuana, alcohol Tisha had enough. She didn't know if her marriage to Drew would work when the time came and most importantly, she had been thinking about quitting music indefinitely. She lay down on the sofa in black lingerie miserably.She wanted someone or something to make her feel better, so she ran to the door when she heard her door bell ring. Peeping through the peep hole she saw Nire standing outside. She opened the door and hugged him tightly. She didn't want to let go.

"Hello handsome."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#950 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:08:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire held her close and feeling her pressed against him. He then walks inside and closes the door. "Hey, beautiful. How come everytime I come over you always wear something sexy. If I didn't know any better I would think you are trying to seduce me Tisha." He said making his way over to the couch with this time he sat right next to her, "So tell me how are you, what's going on?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#951 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:19:15(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha sits next to Nire.

"You know I keep it sexy for you daddy," Tisha says letting out a girlish giggle

She lays her head on Nire's lap and grabs his hand. She holds it. She looks up at him with sadness in her eyes.

"I don't know Nire. I've been really going through it this last month. I just realized, I am about to turn 27. I have been working for ten years straight since I was 16. And I am really contemplating on if I still want to do this. I don't know if I want to do music anymore. I'm sick of the politics of the industry, one day they love you the next day they hate you. I feel like everyone hates me. And I am just tired of the bullshit. Plus I've been recording this new album and dedicated the entire album to Drew and he keeps running out on me, disappearing for weeks at a time cheating on me. I don't know if the marriage will work anymore. That is once we get married. It's a lot of outside stuff going on with us, and I just don't think he loves me anymore. I don't know.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#952 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:27:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire could tell she she was feeling hurt and not knowing what to do. As she lay her head down on his lap and held his hand she looked so beautiful. He just wanted to take that stress away she been doing all of this for a long time he wanted to make her feel like she was 17 again before music really took off. He leaned down brushing the hair out of her face and kissed her softly. "Tisha you do what feel, you are successful and have done things that a lot dream of. Don't worry about other people do right by you first and foremost." As he said that he went closer to kiss her again.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#953 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:32:50(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha put climbed on top of Nire. She wrapperd her legs around his waist. She kissed him passionately while grinding on his and removing her bra simultaneously.She mushed her face in her breast and moaned. She grind on top of his dick.

"You don't know how badly I want that dick inside of me pa. You gonna make me feel better?"

She said before kissing him.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#954 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:40:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire took her nightie off and dropped it on the floor leaving her naked as he undid his pants and boxers to his ankles. Kissing Tisha he lay her on her side on the couch and slowly pushed his dick inside her. God it was tight tighter then anything he has ever been in before. "I'm going to make you feel better baby don't worry about a thing just relax and let me do anything you just enjoy." He said putting on hand on her waist to keep center on the couch and the other one on her breast and he squeeze it while kissing her deeply.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#955 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:44:52(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha began to moan louder and louder as Nire entered and exited her.
"Damn, that dick feels so good pa. I want you to give me your kids"
Tisha climbed on top of Nire, riding him sensually.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#956 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:51:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

With all the excitement he did forget to put a condom on, a part of him wanted to stop but another part wanted to knock tisha up. He turned her around grabbing her hips in reverse cowgirl thrusting his hip to match her stride so every time she came down he would thrust up. "He kissed her neck "Baby if you want it you have to be with me, I don't want anyone else rasing our child."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#957 Posted : 19 May 2016 15:56:18(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha is caught up in the moment but she looks Nire in his eyes as she rides him. She turns around facing him but continuing to ride.

"I want your kids baby. Its me and you. I want to feel them inside of me so badly. I want you daddy. Get on top of me and give them to me pa".
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#958 Posted : 19 May 2016 16:05:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I pulled out of her and got on top of her and kissed her deeply. "You can't have that," I said whole thrusting hard inside her. I fucksd her hard repeating myself "You can't, you can't you can't." I then lift tisha legs up in the air and put the head of my dick on top of her asshole to do anal

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#959 Posted : 19 May 2016 16:12:18(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

He was going so hard. The pounding was so hard. Tisha moaned in a joyous agony,

"Give me it pa"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#960 Posted : 19 May 2016 16:19:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire cock slowly eased into tisha ass the pressure and tightness he pushed until he was balls deep in her ass then her started to pound that like her pussy but it was too tight inside and came a shit ton. Pun intended it filled up her ass and he still keep thrusting that some of his cum leaked out falling to the floor. He then pulled out out of breath and just held onto tisha from behind.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage