logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4546474849>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#921 Posted : 15 September 2015 06:18:50(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Aliya was just having fun at the club when she noticed Young who was waving at her. He said that he heard about her, and she could only laugh out loud. "Yeah, I'm Aliya Rose! Call me Aliya though. No wonder you're hearing about me lately, I'm in deep shit with the rumors and the getting sued thing. I actually heard about you too! The whole you vs drew thing was all over my twitter timeline!"
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#922 Posted : 15 September 2015 06:25:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
he laughed as well he actually didn't know about her gettig sued but he heard about the rumors though. "Really the only thing I heard was you were going to rehab, but sued? damn that is some shit." when she brought up the whole Drew thing he was a little embarrassed he didn't think that one song could generate so much heat between two people that never met before. " Yep, I do owe him a little something though for help faning the fans and shit. Like we could have been settle this "beef," by now but he doesn't want to meet, he would much rather be in a bathtub somewhere will with a pool of his tears and buubles. to take the pain away."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#923 Posted : 15 September 2015 06:50:40(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya laughed at Young when he said that he knew about the rumors with the rehab but not the fact that she's gonna get sued, "Yeah. That shit is very deep but it wasn't even my fault!"
Alia noticed Young getting kinda embrassed when she a dressed the whole drew feud, she nodded at him while he told her his point of view about everything. "Yeah, the whole beef between you two could and should have handed by now. I mean, you can't hate eachother forever!", Aliya laughed when young spoken about the picture on IG where drew is in a bathtub, "It's funny though!"

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#924 Posted : 15 September 2015 07:01:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yea but the problem is I never met the guy before. Sure if I knew drew and I said something out of line, but all never anything that wasn't true, He just finally did that one song that was pretty good, the the other stuff, was weak." He said showing his disapproval for listening to some of the stuff that drew had put out. "That enough of that, you didn't come here to hear that shit you trying to party right? you don't mind if I kick it with you do you. I'm not going to bad or anything if you say you would rather be alone, but your cool I would like to spend time with you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#925 Posted : 15 September 2015 07:21:20(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya nods as Young explains the thing with drew. She was actually really interested in everything and was even more excited for what would happen between drew and young. When Young asked her if would mind if he would stay with her, she shaked her head fast. She kinda liked young, so she had nothing against it. "No, no! Please stay. It's pretty boring to be alone, and I'd like to know more about you. Tell me stuff about yourself!"

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#926 Posted : 15 September 2015 07:38:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well, alright," he said sitting down at her table and order the both of them some drinks then looked at her, "Can you handle your liquor, cause I don't want to have to carry you out the club, you think you in the rumor now wait until you see the headlines of "Aliya Rose Date Raped! Dragged out the club in Young's arms." he said in a joking manor but was someone serious knowing first how how something small could blow up to something more. "Something about myself back in high school I was a scouted football player. I got a scholarship to go to school to play."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#927 Posted : 15 September 2015 07:50:29(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

When Young asked if she could handle a certain amount of liquor, Aliya nodded and said, "I think I can. I'm pretty much known for partying and drinking", Aliya laughed when Young made his joke with the headline, "That actually could happen! But it would be hilarious!"
When Young explained that he played football and got a scholarship, Aliya nodded and asked why he didn't go play Football, "Why did you stop? Did you stop because you wanted to be a rapper?"

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#928 Posted : 15 September 2015 08:04:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"It would be funny for you but I don't want to have to explain myself people don't think I'm a good dude in the first place, the last thing I need is a rape charge and you my only witness not remembering what happen," he said laughing "Um as far as the football thing, well shit happens, you know I wasn't a quarterback where if someone breathe on you you can slide can then go through life with no problems. I was a running back, I took a lot of punishment and went through a lot of ice baths and massages to the point were I was like 'Man I might die let me be a gangsta rapper that's saver.' Anyway tell me something about you?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#929 Posted : 15 September 2015 08:35:51(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya nods as Young explains why he stopped with football. She giggled a little bit towards the end and thought about what she should say about herself. "Well, there isn't much to know about me. I was born in Barbados, went to Switzerland and pretty much grew up there. And now, I'm here dealing with music and fame."

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#930 Posted : 15 September 2015 08:44:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"What, wait wait, you were born in the islands and then go to switzerland? you skipped a lot of things in there and then skips more just saying 'now I'm here' What is the swiss like, you got a swizz bank account? you have dual citizen ship. these things are goog to know if I get a large sum of money and have to stash it somewhere you could hold it for, me." by this time there drinks came and took a gulp but putting the glass down, "so really tell me about swiss though."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#931 Posted : 15 September 2015 08:53:13(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya laughs as Young asks her several questions at the same time. "Yeah, my parents decided to go to Switzerland when I was like 10 or something. I don't really remember every detail but it was very new to me. And yeah, I have dual citizen ship and yes, I also have a Swiss bank account.", aliya notices the drinks which just came and took a little sip out of her glass, enjoying the taste. When Young asks about the Swiss, aliya breathes out loud. "Switzerland is just amazing. I love Barbados, but I just love Switzerland even more. It feels more like home, you know? Switzerland is just different, compared to every other country. I don't even know what to say, but I just love every part of Switzerland, it's just home"

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#932 Posted : 15 September 2015 09:02:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young nods listening to her talk about switzerland, it sounded nice but he didn't really knew about traveling, he really didn't move at all, he was from detroit, and went from Detroit to Compton, so he never been to nice places but he didn't really feel like trying to leave the hood. It felt like home to him to begin with. " Ah, I don't know islands have nice weather and everything. I'm sure the swiss alps and cheese and banks are greatbut I couldn't leave the beaches, I'm too much of a summer person to be in cold places." he said shaking his hand no, he then asked her a few more questions for her before a song came on that he like, "Hey you want to dance?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#933 Posted : 15 September 2015 17:32:03(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya nods and smiles as Young explained why he couldn't leave the islands. She kinda started to like him, he seemed to be a nice person. "Yeah, the islands sure are great. I probably wouldn't have leaved either if I could choose.", as Young asked her if she would like to dance, she nodded once again and said, "Yeah! I'd love to!"

OOC: sorry for being late asf. I kinda fell asleep :/

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#934 Posted : 16 September 2015 03:39:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young took her hand and took her over to the dance floor where they started dancing, at first they weren't really that close but after three or four song they were really up on each other as he felt my comfortable being around her. He went back to the table after dancing and order more drinks and talking. Young talked about his life, his single parent home, he gang life that was short lived, him going to school as a football player and the hard times in his life. He told her some personal thing but a lot of it wasn't someone that someone couldn't find and none of it was secret stuff that he wanted to shared. He found Aliya nice and pretty, and a good listener which was good as he didn't have a lot of friends that he could talk to or even see much now.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#935 Posted : 16 September 2015 03:48:25(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya enjoyed dancing with Young very much, she just had a comfortable feeling around him. As they went back to sit and drink, young told her stuff about his past, and she listened to every single thing. She also told him about her childhood, which wasn't very easy. But she loved how he smiled the whole time. "Do you enjoy your time here?", she asked drinking a little bit from her drink.

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#936 Posted : 16 September 2015 03:57:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Uh, I like spending with you, if that what you were asking, but clubs like these ehh they are okay. I don't might it but really it it's a little too slow for me. What about you do you like your time here, do you like being here in the states?" he asked while swirling his drink.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#937 Posted : 16 September 2015 04:09:58(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya laughs and says, "That's good to know!" As Young asked her how she felt about being here in the states, aliya sighed and said, "I love the states but to be honest I'm not as happy as I am in Barbados or Switzerland. As I said america is amazing but it's just work for me, you know? If I would ever retire or quit doing what I'm doing, I would go back to Switzerland or Barbados, I don't really know right now, in seconds."

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#938 Posted : 16 September 2015 05:38:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I would go to the islands cause you might still want to have fun and party," he finished his drink, and looked around, " So what do you like to do for fun, besides party what are some are your hobbies." he said getting closer to her to hear as he had to or three drinks already.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#939 Posted : 16 September 2015 06:52:04(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Aliya nipped on her drink as Young asked her about her hobbies, and came closer to her. Aliya already felt the alcohol in her blood, and her body felt really hot right now, her cheeks got red-ish. "Hmm..My hobbies. I love shopping but I think that's not a hobby", she giggles and continues to speak, " I actually love tennis, I've been playing it for a while now and yeah. It's fun. What about you? You look like someone who has many hobbies!"

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#940 Posted : 17 September 2015 02:04:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young nodded hearing her talk about her hobbies " I don't think I ever met a woman who doesn't like shopping. With the shoes, and outfits, I like shopping too though. I try to keep up with it," knowing that he likes shoes and clothes too. It was interesting that she talk about tennis, "You like tennis? you play often? trying to beat Serena and Venus?" he said wondering if she was actually any good. He never really pay attention to tennis beside what was going on tv when he glance by it but he never really got into it. "I'm a big football fan, that was a lot of my life so I still like it and play every now and then, I also like cars, I have a passion for auto things."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage