logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:02:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

"Hello and welcome to Celebrity Big Brother 2017!!!" The crowd erupts in a ferocious roar as the new season of Big Brother is finally kicking off after nearly two years away from the screen. It is a beloved show for many reality TV watchers and fans of drama and celebrity life alike. The atmosphere is electric as the audience are CRAVING some new CBB golden moments. Christopher Hudson runs down the illuminated platform after calling out on his microphone. He makes his way to the bottom of the stairs where housemates will enter and exit the house throughout the series. This is his first time hosting, replacing Ugenia Frankson who hosted from season two to five. Christopher is a natural on stage and in front of the camera. A stage school graduate and former CBB contestant himself, this gig is a piece of cake for him. The audience seem to be loving the new host too.

"Thank you for joining us this evening. It has been TWO YEARS since the last Celebrity Big Brother and that one was cancelled not even halfway through due to issues behind the scenes. Saddening, I know! We hope to make it up to you this year with another lively bunch. There have been many whispers regarding who will be entering the house and all I can tell you is that you will not be disappointed. If you live for rambunctious, lively housemates then this is the season for you!" The crowd whoop and cheer as Christopher slowly walks up the stairs to the main entrance of the house. The staircase is iconic in itself and the crowd lose it when he does so much as walk up one step. The entrance to the house is elevated, with the door appearing in the middle of the building. From the outside, it looks like a high security prison. With big steps leading up to it, barbed wire for protection and guards on the lookout at all times, it is certainly intimidating. "Who is ready for a tour of the house??!" The crowd scream as Christopher runs up into the house. The secret cameras inside the building follow him around.

"Coming down the glass staircase, which is beautiful if not a little dangerous for drunken housemates, we walk straight into the living area. Just look at it! It is far more spacious than previous seasons and as you can see, it has a very quirky design. The idea of this season aesthetically was "retro-future" if that makes sense? Sort of how people in the 1950s would have imagined the future. Picture Fallout before the...fallout. Am I allowed to mention that on TV?" Christopher shrugs and pats one of the green sofas, which resembles the faux grass outside. "There's a very outdoorsy feel inside the living area. With the colours and the plants,
it's like an extension from the garden."

"Over here we have the kitchen and dining area which is like an open plan extension from the living area. Again, we see lots of green and forest colours. Very nice indeed." Christopher slowly paces through the dining area while a hidden camera behind the mirror follows him. He then pushes through a door and grins before fully entering. "My FAVOURITE room. The bedroom. All the shenanigans go on here! I showed you guys a little preview of this before. As you can see, it continues the past meets future vibe. It harks back to the 90's with it's colour scheme but a lot of the smooth designs are very futuristic. Especially some of these elevated beds. As you can see, all the beds are double ones. With 12 housemates and six double beds, they'll all have to partner up!"

Christopher exits the bedroom and turns to his right. He goes throw a set of glass doors and enters the bathroom area, which differs greatly from the previous one. It is far more clean cut and contains lots of natural light. "Now, I find this odd. There's a row of sofas here which directly face the tub and the shower. Some people hoping for an audience as they scrub? Who knows?! Wouldn't be the first time. It sort of feels like a giant wasps nest in here. All the bright yellow, the floral patterns and all the protruding "life" on the wall.
Very odd, indeed!"
Christopher raises an eyebrow. Even he has no clue what the designer was thinking.

With a huge smirk on his face, Christopher walks back through the house, right through the vast living area and towards the massive sliding glass doors which leads to the garden. "Possibly one of the most infamous places in the house - the garden. When housemates are feeling that little bit more confident and wish to move the general rudeness from the bedroom and out into the open, they come here. The only source of real daylight and air they'll get, it is a hot spot for parties, nakedness and general wild behaviour." Christopher crouches down by the pool and dips his hand in the water. "The grass is fake so housemates don't even need to worry about maintaining it. They can just focus on creating a splash in here. The pool is now under a little shaded area which I love. Far more secluded and intimate. Not that it will stop some of these guys. Also, look over there, BEANBAG CHAIRS! We didn't have those in my season. I'm appalled. With all these seats around and the pool being in the middle of it, it's like a little staging area isn't it? 50 Shades of Grey now showing!"

Christopher gets back up on his feet and makes his way back into the house and up the stairs, talking as he exits. "I hope you aren't getting a shot of my ass as I walk up here. CBB4 was a long time ago. I'm a changed man now. Leave that to the next bunch of housemates!" The doors open and Christopher exits the house and stands at the top of the main stairs. "Speaking of housemates...should we send our first one in?" Christopher tilts his head and the crowd go wild. It's finally happening. CBB6 is kicking OFF!

Edited by user 29 July 2017 13:19:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:11:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Misu is sitting in a chair and smiling at the camera. She's dressed very casually. No make up on, no flashy clothes on, just a huge tshirt and a pair of sunglasses sitting to to the side. "As you can see, Misu's bags are packed." She points over to the luggage on her right. "Soon Misu's going to be on a reality show! I know people don't really expect celebrities like Misu to sign up for these kind of things because Misu js talented and successful but that's exactly why Misu signed up. Misu loves doing the unexpected, Misu doesn't fit into anyone's box, han."

Misu crosses her legs. "You guys know Misu from Mi•Mi but you don't really know Misu. Misu's 22 and from South Korea, Seoul specifically. Misu sing, Misu write, Misu very pretty. Misu has been called vain by some, usually by salamdeul who aren't pretty and can't sing so its not like they have a reason to love themselves." It was often hard to tell if she was being rude or not, she was very blunt about everything. "Misu doesn't really have much of a filter but that helps Misu form a better understanding of people. Confront the han with the truth and watch them squirm. Being energetic and open minded and ready to take on anything are some of Misu's favorite things. Outside of Misu's career, Misu don't feel like Misu have many experiences." She sighs a little. "Misu's been a model since birth and has been training to be an idol since 9. Misu doesnt know much outside of music and never turns down a chance to learn. Wish there was a more casual, lazier side to Misu but music is Misu's life, when Misu's not thinking about singing, dancing, or writing, Misu's thinking about singing, dancing, and writing."

She looks down at her nails, tracing her cuticles. "Guess that's why Misu's going on Big Brother. Misu wants to make some memories that don't get overshadowed by being worked to death." She suddenly perks up. "Do you like Misu's English? Working on that too! The han used to be really fucking annoying about it so Misu decided to just get it over with and invest in better English skills. Now what do they have to say? Nothing. Absolutely nothing." Misu stares at the camera with a straight face before looking up and thinking. "Would love to see more people like Misu: happy, fun and honest. Don't wanna run into people who are boring, sensitive, and dont like Misu." She widens her eyes and shakes her head. "There are really people out there who just don't like..." Misu lets out a heavy breath, shaking such a scary thought out of her head.

"Misu's gonna miss making music but, eh." She shrugs. "Misu's been in SM's dungeon for a long time, the Big Brother house is child's play."

UserPostedImage

Which Disney character do you relate to most and why?:
Baymax from Big Hero 6. Misu has all the answers, just not entirely sure how to match them with emotions. It often feels like Misu gets stuck trying to decide human interaction. Misu wouldn't be a robot though, she'd be an alien.

Which animal do you relate to most and why?:
Misu likes cats... Misu loves cats.

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?:
A number one single, a number one album, a number one career.

If you could wipe one thing out of existence, what would it be and why?:
Me and Dae-oppa talk about this a lot. Mosquitoes. They add nothing to the world, they take nothing from the world. They're a nuisance and we spend millions of dollars trying to get rid of them. Killing them on a massive scale and yet they're still around? Sounds like capitalism to Misu. What is the truth, America?

Why do you think some people may not like you?:
Jealous, next question?

Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you:
Misu has 3 cats, 2 dogs and volunteers at animal shelters when possible.

Which song lyrics best describe your life and why?:
Swish swish, bish.

Do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?:
Win? Misu thought we were just gonna live with some nice people for a week and then go home. *Looks over at management behind the camera*
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:18:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

nina is laying on a bed speaking into the camera of her laptop. she is wearing fairly short pajama shorts and a tank top. they are probaly a gift from erica,or may even be erica's,as they are hello kitty themed. "right,loves. so i am nina sangria. that IS my legal name. so make sure you sign those checks right." she winks with giggle. she looks slightly up as she seems to be mentally checking off a tick box. "i am 28 years old. so yeah,im nearly a fucking pensioner,but so what? you piss me off and i'll marry one of your parents just to spite you. as you can guess from this lovely accent,i am from england. im currently living in-"
she is interrupted by erica hess walking by and smacking her pony tail so it flips in a circle and lands covering nina's forehead. nina swats at erica madly. erica just giggles and runs out of the room.
"dont do it,im telling you. dont do it,nina!" she can be heard calling from outside the room.

"osaka,japan." nina continues with a slight growl to her voice. "as you can see,i need a fucking break from....her." nina laughs warmly and smiles. her general demeanor makes nearly every thing she does seem seductive. but aside from certain parts usually covered by clothes,her lips and eyes are her best features and she knows how to use them. she gives a little gesture with her hand to where erica had been. "i play guitar in a band with erica hess. the harlots? i assure you,we do exist. but we mostly tour asia these days.".

at this point nina sort of sighs and rolls over onto her back while still sort of looking at the camera. "really other than the whole harlots things. im not too famous or infamous for anything. oh wait! " nina springs back to a sitting position. (not realizing the camera is pretty much just showing her stomach.) "you know that review for miki lee's "get em heated"? I'M the one who was mentioned in the bad metaphor section! so,yeah,loves. thats my only claim to fame outside of the harlots. oh shit. was this supposed to be a secret that mikki lee likes girls?" she shrugs and a laugh is heard. we assume she shrugs as we see the shirt move.

nina lays back down to face the camera. "oops! totally forgot the camera doesnt move with me,loves." she laughs and makes a goofy face into the camera. no doubt the face will end up on many many memes in the future. "when not touring..im well dull. i'm an aunt to erica's daughter.so i spend a lot of time at sanrio puroland. more time than any sane person ever should." she sighs again and shakes her head. "im a pretty much a fixture of osaka nightlife. not quite at the level where i get paid to be there. but pretty close. so yeah. i spend time with kids and at clubs. that sounds like something not on the up and up and im sorry." she grimaces and laughs awkwardly. "as for my best and worst qualities? im going to say my best is i'm fun to be around and everything i say sounds like a the chimney sweep in mary poppins. how can you not like that? on the flip side of the coin...i dont really have any bad qualities. im a fucking charming person.". she shrugs again. she looks to the ceiling again and smiles a purposely wicked smile. "i decided to join big bro 6 just to piss off erica hess. because im going to win and it will just eat her little soul up. no other reason really."

"unlike the rest of my ilk that has joined this show. i dont hope to find a partner,or even a sex fling. but i fully expect mikki will give me something to remember the day before i am to report to the big brother house." nina laughs dirtily and licks her teeth while widening her eyes. "i really just expect to get some temporary friends and lots of free booze." nina leans over and takes a drink from a large plastic cup....also hello kitty themed. "fucking erica,i swear." she mutters when she realizes the cup matches her pajamas. "inside the house you can expect me to take on the seasoned elder role. which means i will hand out solid advice. but not take shit from any whiny reality tv show types. you know the types,love. i cant stand that shit. someone took your sock and jacked off into it? tough shit,love. it washes off." nina follows this up with a gesture suggesting exactly what she just mentioned. "in an ideal world? the perfect housemate just would be someone normal,loves. you know josh grimmie? the exact opposite of that."

nina takes another drink from her cup and clears her throat slightly. "i dont think im going to miss much of anything about the outside world. well, maybe sex and variety of booze. doesnt the big brother house only stock vodka? well cheap,loves. well cheap. i shouldnt have a problem being cooped up in the house for days on end. its like being in a hotel.i love hotels." nina purses her lips when it comes time for describing herself in three words. "three words,huh? um....plastic egg...continent? i got nothing. seriously." she laughs and lets her head fall on the keyboard. this causes the camera to shake and bonk her on the head "ow!!!" she can be heard yelping.

alice from alice in wonderland. she's british. likes cats. does lots of drugs. and we both wish to know why is a raven like a writing desk.
chimp. i can be loud and obnoxious. i also wont hesitate to throw shit. though not literal shit....well,maybe if i happened to have gloves on as a turd was spotted.
im going to be super lame and say:
1.world peace. i want a star trek future. not a mad max one. even though mad max costumes are far sexier.
2. dr who's tardis. if you dont want this,what the fuck is wrong with you,love? shit. this and the first answer make me look like kind of a dork.
3. a gun that shoots rays to cause instant diarrhea in people. thou shalt not fuck with nina,loves.
deathly illnesses. i dont mind dying of old age. but getting sick and just wasting away? fuck that. and childhood cancer? fuck that too. twice.
i probably fucked their sister once. i dunno. why wouldnt someone like me,and why would i care?
um...i didnt do anal until a couple years ago? and even then,it was only once. jesus.i hate being put on the spot.
that song that has "clowns to the left of me. jokers to the right." i mean,have you seen my friends?
i will win. i ll use the diarrhea gun previously mentioned to make my costars spend all their time on the potty. i will be the only one starring in the show and thus cant be voted off. brilliant if you ask me.

UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#4 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:23:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

My name is Cara Zayn and I'm twenty-four years old. I was born in San Francisco and divide my time between New York City and California among other temporary homes. I'm probably best known as the host of my own talk show 'AfterDark' and as a record producer and songwriter to the stars. I'm a pretty easy going girl, I like to enjoy life rather spend most of my time complaining and I'm very passionate about my minor role in this crazy business. I've been told I'm a pretty direct person, if I'm friends with you I'm everything you could need, I'm logical and understanding and a great shoulder to cry on. But if I don't get along with you, I can be a nightmare. I'm fiercely loyal, all about my friends and family and I just generally like to have a fun time. I'm not about those bad vibes.

I've watched Big Brother from the very beginning and I've become close friends with a few people that have been in that house, I made sure to find out as much information about their time in the house and what it does to you mentally before applying for this but in the end, I decided that this is absolutely going to be an experience that I'd love to be part of. I hope to get a better understanding of myself and what I'm made of by going in the house. I like to think I could make some pretty strong bonds in the house but it all just depends on who is in there with me. I know they tend to go for big personalities, so it'll be interesting to see how I deal with that. If everybody in there is real then I think it'll go just fine. If there is fakery and history suggests that there could be, then this could be a long tough journey. I think in my friendship groups outside of the business, my role has changed from loose cannon to the mothering figure and I think that will possibly come across in the house too. But if they provide plenty of parties and risky games, shit could get real interesting.

I thought long and hard about applying because I expect there to be people in the house that I may not get along with. In the outside world you can walk away from these people but in there, there is no escape. It's the over-the-top personalities that I may struggle with, the people that demand to be center of attention whether good or bad I will struggle to deal with. I will feel a sense of relief if there are people that I already have a close bond with in the house. I like to think that I'm friends with so many different types of people that I don't have an ideal housemate. I think it's obvious there are going to be some fine looking people in there, so I think that will be an interesting thing to deal with. I'm currently semi-involved with somebody at the moment, it's in the early stages and we're not totally sure what it is yet. So I think this will be an interesting challenge and will provide answers whether this is the real thing or not.
I'm definitely going to miss my closest friends and family while being in the house but also my work. I love what I do and I have so many different roles within the industry that I enjoy doing so being away from that will be a huge challenge. In terms of being in the house with the same people 24/7, that will be a tough challenge. I'm most nervous about finding out who is going to be in there with me.

If I had to sum myself up in three words it would be, “Friendly”, “Loving” and “Surprising.”

Which Disney character do you relate to most and why?
Megara from Hercules because she's sarcastic and she can take care of herself. Like shit, she can really take care of herself.

Which animal do you relate to most and why?
Cats because I too can be a bit of a dick sometimes just for the hell of it.

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Genuinely nothing. I'm all about that hustle and knowing that I've earned whatever I have. Big or small.

If you could wipe one thing out of existence, what would it be and why?
All the evil shit that goes on. I ain't down for that. Do you realize what we fucking have on this earth. Why would you try to ruin it.

Why do you think some people may not like you?
I have a sharp mouth when I get angry. It doesn't happen a lot but I've said some nasty shit in the heat of the moment.

Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you?
I was the ultimate geek through most of my school years. I used to wear a big fucking orange dragon ball z hoodie everyday. I guess people from school know that but I can't think of anything else. I'm also very claustrophobic but again, it ain't a secret.

Which song lyrics best describe your life and why?
“You, your sex is on fire.” because of course it fucking is.

Do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?
I don't know if I'll win. If I get through the show with my sanity intact and some form of dignity then I would see that as a win on it's own.
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#5 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:24:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
nina walks into the house and looks rather disgusted at the decor. she makes a bee line for the bedroom and tosses her stuff on one of the elevated platform beds. she was concerned at the thought of sharing a bed. she was glad to be one of the first so that way she could choose her sleeping buddy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:30:11(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu had finally made her way into the house. What took her so long was the fact that she had 5 times he bags that she did in her introduction. Of course she went shopping in the way here, Misu loved travelling and her favorite part was buying cheesy souvenirs. She dragged her bags through the house and up the stairs. She doesn't care about what the house looks like, she's too busy using her elbow grease.
Offline BrownSugar  
#7 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:32:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

"Sup People my name is Tyler Cole 21, years old and I'm from the A downtown. Shout out my boys from 404 we made it." He puts his index and middle finger in an A shape. "A lot of people know me for being that guy who talked shit on twitter as @WhaDoUKno, but I appeared on Pop Culture Catch Up recently and did a single review for Chaelin Do My Own. Trying to make more of a impact on the social world." when talking about what he is life off camera he tried to find words to explain it. "Umm what am I like in my personal time. I'm a chill dude. I don't like stupidity," he laughed "But I know people aren't stupid they just have dumb moments, not to say I don't have dumb moments but I try to keep those moments small and not like wrecking lives and shit. I'm not going to get killed am I? I know this show can be wild but it's good to see me and to promote myself, I just don't want to be in a "Tyron" moment where someone is suicidal, I might flip out."

Tyler then goes back to talking about himself "Favorite color blue, favorite music hip hop, sex love it, umm what else I like sports football my favorite but last year the Superbowl was rigged. Like come on get the fuck out here with that Tom Brady comeback, that was a championship that should be in Atlanta you know." He stretch his arms out and yawned before telling more about himself "There isn't many people that I wouldn't mind having in this house but if Payton is here my goal is to do something that teacher failed to do and that teach him proper English. If I can do that we all win, nothing tees me off more that broken English so bad that people from other countries come here with better understanding and know how than a person born here. I know our education isn't the best thing but they can do something with him."

"I was told that I wasn't going to be able to see the outside world and it was going to be sealed with no phones but I'm going to try to sneak something in something an try to do something inside. If not I try to enjoy it and just have fun. I want to see who on here and if so try to get lucky. that will help with coping having someone to sleep with. I hope that this goes well and I survive without getting hurt too bad. If I could put myself in three words it would be ..umm" he thought it then smiled "Down for it," then waited a few seconds "Ladies"

Prince Naveen, Rich young black man that convinces a attractive woman to kiss him as a frog. That's game right there.
Dolphins, there smart, they talk and they know the joy of masturbation, that my kind of animal.
One that I could have the script of my life and find out what happens. I don't need to little shit and it doesn't have to go all the way to the end just tell me what's going to happen within a week. Two some glasses that tell me what people are thinking. I don't want to know all the time and I don't people to know about it but when I'm in a important situation I can just tell them what they want and use it to my advantage. Three a sex friend that has superpowers like mystique. I might married her but that would be the shit.
Stupidity, like real are you fucking kidding me type of stupidity.
Honesty hurts but I'm not going to sugar coat things if I think you can handle it. If I don't think you can handle it, I just wont talk to you.
Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you: I use to sing but I don't have the voice and I wasn't good at public speaking so I did twitter and Instagram to get over it and I enjoyed it more than singing.
if it's meant to be then it'll be/
if it's not, then fuck it, I'ma try/
Ain't no need to ask the father why, no/
Cause one day everybody gotta die/
That's some real shit right there. There no point if getting down on yourself for wanting something trying and not making it or getting it and it doesn't feel the same. Everyone is going to die, don't die with regret
Who is going to be on the Show? like I don't have a clue, Me cause I'm the only one I know and I smooth lover. I haven't gotten any complaints yet.

Edited by user 30 May 2017 05:49:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:38:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
Cara walks down the stairs and into the open living room. She's dressed in a very simple dark blue dress and high heels. She looks around the house to take it all in and glances over at a couple of familiar faces, she gives a warm smile as she recognizes both Nina and Misu. She places her suitcase and bags against a wall and wanders over to her housemates and greets them. "Oh wow, is it just us three so far?" she asks before introducing herself, "I'm Cara."
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:41:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina eyed the bed uneasily. she didnt want to leave her claim,but she didnt want to miss the new people coming in. so she took off her shoes and placed her socks on the pillow. "you'd have to be a fucking nutter to move dirty socks that arent yours." she then sauntered into the living area to eye the new people. she smiles at cara and returns her greeting. "cara! we finally get to meet face to face. how are you,love? " she jovially says. "misu. " she says with a nod. misu she had met on more than a few occasions whilst meeting with mikki.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#10 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:42:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

The scene fades in with a generic pop instrumental song, the camera's focus in and Sabina is standing there, posing for camera's almost as she's in a photoshoot setting the opening seen doesn't show her face as of yet but Sabina is there giving an array of gorgeous poses as the camera's take photos of her. Moments pass and the camera's move in and Sabina smiles, as she stands in front of the camera. "My name is Sabina, I am 22 years old and I am from Bucharest, Romania. I am a singer-songwriter and model!" Sabina smiles, her accent is very obviously Romanian, but it's not as thick in accent as it used to be. Now, Sabina is seen sitting in a couch as she continues to answer the next questions. "People know me mostly for my debut single Drunk Enough, being an Fan Choice Award's nominated artist and another single of mine called "Radioactive." As Sabina says this, there are cuts of Sabina's songs in the background, reminding people of the memorable hits the young singer has released.

Sabina giggles as she continues on with the interview "I love to sing and write music of course, but I am probably most addicted to shopping. I love fashion and design and I love to go out to eat at restaurants with friends and family, because who doesn't? I am also a big player of the piano so I hope the Celebrity Big Brother house as a piano or something for me to play when I get super, super bored.", Sabina grins. "I love the beach, I love to tan and I love to have relaxing days at the spa with facials, massages and all that good stuff. Hehe, I know, such a girly-girl but I'm just telling the truth." Sabina smiles and giggles again, showing her pearly whites into the camera. "I think some of my best traits is that I'm an honest person and caring individual. I like to be there for others who don't always have people there for them. And I really like to avoid conflict unless there really, really, really is an issue. But I like positive vibes and keeping all the problems to a minimum and finding the best ways to alleviate situations unless there's simply no way around confrontation."

"I think my worst trait is that I'm sometimes too hard on myself and a bit of a perfectionist. I like to see great results and sometimes it makes me always question things." She smiles again. "I decided to join Big Brother because I want people at home to get to know me aside from who I am just in music, fashion and modeling. I knew it would be an experience that you just can't pass on. I've watched past seasons and it gets crazy! Which is why I second guessed myself about doing this. But I wanted to test myself and also learn more about me and other people as well. So I hope to gain new friends, new memories and experiences. I've always said I really just wanted to experience something I never have before and I'm just really excited and nervous at the same time!! Sabina widens her eyes, showing just how crazy she know's it'll probably get.

"From me, I think you're going to get exactly who I am. I don't really want to put on an act, I just want to be myself and show people who I am and hopefully people like me, I wanna have fun. You can't go into this thing not thinking about having fun. I know I am!" Sabina runs her hands through her brown hair as she continues "I really hope there's cute boys in the CBB house! I mean, if we're gonna be bored, not have cell phone, or any contact with the outside world....why not there just be some cute guys to look at? Sabina laughs. "You know? I also just want people in there who get along with each-other and just spread those positive vibes. That's all. Whiiiich probably won't be the case....but People who I wouldn't like...well, someone who doesn't have respect for other people that they live with. I think we all should have courtesy for one another and other peoples property, and keep in mind that we're all living with each other so just have respect for your housemates. She smiles. "So with that being said, my ideal housemate would be someone whose respectful, fun and cute."

When asked about how she'll be able to cope, she just sighs looking scared. "I seriously don't know how I am going to cope. I love to shop and hit the spa and stuff, and all this is being stripped away so it's like the ultimate test! I'm just gonna pray every night for god to give me strength! Ummm... three words? Romanian, Music, Fashion - that's literally me! Sabina gives one last beautiful smile.

Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I don't really think I can relate to her but I've always wanted to be a little mermaid. I use to pretend to be her when I went to the beach as a little girl, my imagination hehe.
Probably a Chameleon, because they blend in with their surroundings and adapt to changes, and I've always have been rather good at that. Not sure I'll be such a Chameleon in the big brighter house, but we'll see.
One would definitely be to end terrorism. It's a shame everything going on at the moment. That's truly one wish.... World peace. My second wish would be a lifetime supply of mac make-up with every color and shade. I know, extra, but I love mac. And my third wish would be to find a cure for cancer.
Racism. I think we all are humans and should love eachother for that reason. Not have hate for one another just off the strength of someone's skin color.
People may not like me because they may think I'm too girly?
I'm single *laughs*
"Applause" by Lady Gaga. I literally live for the applause of my fans. They keep me going.
I have no idea. It would be so cool to win something like this though!
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#11 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:47:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler came into the house and looked around and saw all the females in there and knew that he pick the right year to do big brother, "Sweet go on that good season, with all these bad bitches on here, this season is going to be lit." He said going to the back with his things to find a room for himself to stay in.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:47:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
Cara nods, still occasionally glancing around the area in the hopes that it would all sink in soon enough. "I know, it's been a long time coming." she smiles before turning her gaze to the door as another housemate arrives. "Hey Misu, it's lovely to meet you." she says with a smile. "So what's the etiquette here, do we just sort of stare at the door for the new people or do we start the party?" she shrugs a little, glancing over at the alcohol and party snacks located in the kitchen area.
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:48:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu finally makes her way into the bedroom and throws her things onto an empty bed. She was sleeping alone unless one of the girls from Mi•Mi were magically gonna pop up. Taking a deep breath, she began to walk around the house and look around. "Oh my..." She says, reaching the front room in a matter of steps. "Ohhh my. The value of Misu's brand..... It's free falling." She looks over and sees Cara Zayn and Nina​ Sangria. She smiled brightly, happy to see people she knew by name. "Guess it is just us for now. I'm Misu! Some people call me Sunny and some say Kimmy. You guys can call me whatever​ you like."

Edited by user 30 May 2017 05:49:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#14 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:49:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

*Chaelin walks into the room a little nervous. It's been a while since Chaelin had to answer random questions, the last time was at customs in the Lax Airport. She waits patiently in the room until the producers of the new series come in. She begins to shake her leg in nervousness. When the producers finally come into the room, she smiles at them and shakes everyone's hand.*

Hello everyone, My name is Chaelin Hue and I'm 23 years old. My hometown is Seoul city, the capital of South Korea. Growing up in Seoul is the reason why I don't get homesick, the city is so modernized and so many people from different backgrounds live there. I am a singer, songwriter and I sometimes do modeling, if the photographer is down to hide my cellulite. *laughs* I'm mostly famous for being the girl group, CMBD. We debuted not too long ago, but sadly disbanded in an early stage due to differences, but we do promise we will have a comeback in the years to come. *winks* When I'm not being a "celebrity" my more subtle hobbies are painting, dancing and I actually really enjoy jazz music at times. I didn't realize that until my father played a whole jazz playlist, even sang along a bit. My best trait would be my patience and my worst would be my procrastination. I procrastinate a lot, explains my album...but no really I feel like I'm too patient so my procrastination just feeds off of that at times. I decided to apply to CBB6 because everyone who is anyone has been on this show and got away with anything in the house. The overall experience will be why an applied as well. I want to have a great summer and make some memories with some great people. You can expect me so be a prankster, I want to be the one who keeps everyone from killing each other, so I'll love to lighten the mood when I can. The ideal person to room with would be someone crazy, kind and outgoing. I'm going to miss my family, friends and my boyfriend...and my dogs! How am I going to cope with being stuck in a house? ...I'm a studio rat so being stuck in the same environment is something I got used to months ago. *laughs* Three words, fun, kind and bitchy.

Which Disney character do you relate to most and why?: I relate to Moshu, he's small and bold and likes to keep everything together...and his sass is great!
Which animal do you relate to most and why?: I relate to a sloth, self-loathing in a slow patient way.
If you had three wishes what would you wish for?: I'd wish for more kindness in the world, I know cheesy; and harmony and prosperity in my life and inner circle.
If you could wipe one thing out of existence, what would it be and why?: Shitty world leaders.
Why do you think some people may not like you?: People might not like me because...they're boring.
Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you: I really...really love the show House of Cards. Like I know Korean politicians are not the best, but this show makes them like great people. *laughs*
Which song lyrics best describe your life and why?: "Take a chance you stupid hoe" when Gwen sang that I knew she was talking about me and my delayed album.
Do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?: I'll win if this isn't rigged.
UserPostedImage

C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:51:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Sabina arrives at the Celebrity Big Brother house more like she was prepared for an award ceremony then a house-mate reality show. She's wearing a stunning, tight black dress, black heels, a silver head accessory and her hair was flowing down beautifully. She simply came looking too pretty to be at the Celebrity Big Brother house, and you can get the idea that this girly girl is in for it once things really get started. There's no makeup artists, no clothing racks, just purely what's given to you in the house-hold. The beautiful Sabina struggled at to get into the door with her two huge duffle bags that she dragged into the front doors. "Oh my goodness!" She says frowning as she pulled the luggage in. When she finally gets inside she continues to drag the luggage more, stopping half way to take a break. She really needed help.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:53:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" you ever see those prison movies,cara? we pee in cups and throw it on the new comers." nina nods to her. she looks around for a coffee mug but doesnt find one.

"sunny is rather cute,misu. sunny it is." nina says brightly.

nina nods hello to tyler and and the struggling sabina. "you and misu leave anything at home,loves?" she jokes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#17 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:56:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler came back and saw Sabina at the doorway and decided to help her with her bags "Hey, I can help you with this. What room are you going too?" He asked her as he lifted up her luggage that was really heavy. What in the world did she pack. "Hey Nina, Tyler. What's up?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#18 Posted : 30 May 2017 05:59:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

"Hello everyone my name is Kyle and I'm from Seoul 만나서 반가워요 (Nice to meet you) I'm 16 from the group BYS and it's nice to be here. I seen shows like this back home when I was little and I wanted to do it and so when people asked if I wanted to get on the show I was so ramped I could have ran to the house. When I not with the group and alone I spend time with Joon as we are the same age and can't do some of the same thing as the rest of the guys. We do normal stuff though Talk to girls, play video games , go talk to girls, go to studio, talk to girls. practice, talk to girls. I tend to do that a lot. My family wanted to have a better life for me, they always talk about life in America and even now they are all in the American dream. I haven't had the heart to show them about Dae yet, sorry mom and dad."

Talking about his personal life he talked about his family and the change it was from being over there to coming over here. "I think one of my strength is being able to work in a group and be a good team member, It isn't easy when your the youngest but you do most of the rapping. I always feel like people judge me on my age and not on my skill or ability. What I should and shouldn't say and what I should and shouldn't write about. it gets a little frustrating. This will be the first time that I could be on my own since I was training to be a performer I think it would be fun and something new and I wanted to try to be on here, just don't let my mom and dad watch, they'll think there boy will come out as a sinner."

"Living here wouldn't be that bad, I don't deal with with confrontation and I do fight back, if you want to start something you will know to never start something with me again. I can live with anyone No one really bothers me, I had to do a lot to just be in the group so nothing is really going to surprise me. I would like to be in a house with a much of fun interesting people, cause I have a tight schedule so being away from the group to kind of getting this time to promote while the guys are working, it will be exciting. To sum myself in three words "Try it Once"

Simba from the lion king that is my favorite movie and I loved Simba.
Lion because of lion king.
1) World Peace
2) lots of money
3) whatever my parents want
Umm I don't know, I guess taxes no body got time for that.
I don't know I think I'm a good person I don't think anyone would dislike me.
Don't tell my mom, I already had sex before.
Wanna flashback? Think of all the good
I ain't that bad, just misunderstood
Get you up high, with that good love
Got that bad love, the kind of shit you dream of
AJ feat. Joshua Lyrics of my love life. I'm a good guy but girls don't understand how much work I have to put in being in a group and how much time goes into this.
Ummm I don't know I think I would. I want to be able to last as long as possible.
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#19 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:00:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Sabina smiles at Nina who came to her rescue. "Oh my goodness thank you! I packed extra things just in case" She and then smiles at Nina "You're from Atomic War Bride right?" Sabina smiled giving her, her free hand. "I'm Sabina!". When she turns around Tyler is also there also to help her with her other bag, before you knew it, Sabina had free hands and felt so relieved. The glamour girl smiles looking at Tyler with her pretty green eyes. "Hi...um...I'm Sabina...thank you.." she said, blushing a bit at the cutie Tyler. "I'm not even sure where the beds are....can you guys shows me? She says, looking around as she heard other voices in the house.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Atonic Records  
#20 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:01:18(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Chaelin makes her way into the house, feeling excited and a bit scared. She makes her way into the living room with her bags and shouts, "I'm hereeee!". Chaelin stands in the middle of the living room looking around, she was one of the few who actually likes the theme of the CBB house. She grabs her backs and finds her way into the bedrooms, the first thing she notices is that the beds were for two, "Oh-uh" she said in a worried tone. "I guess some of us are going to get real comfortable" she said in a sarcastic tone while putting her luggage down.
UserPostedImage