logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#21 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:01:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Cara laughs a little, "Oh it's prison rules is it?!" she pretends to roll up make-believe sleeves and smirks a little, "Nice to meet you Kimmy!" she looks over at Tyler, "Oh shit, I thought it was looking like all girls for a second." She nods and smiles at Sabina as she walks in looking insanely beautiful. She looks across at the stairs as Chaelin walks in, "Oh shit! This is gonna be a fucking blast."
She was surprised at the people that had been selected this year, expecting at least one or two people that she wasn't entirely fond of but so far, she was excited to be around all of these people.
Offline erich hess  
#22 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:05:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
nina smiles at sabina. sure,she was wrong,but it wasnt like they were ever going to speak outside this show. so she decides to go with it. " yup,love. i play bass." nina looks to cara in bemusement...though there was a chance cara didnt know which band she was in too.

"oh youre going to be a treasure. an absolute treasure." nina says happily to cara.

nina watches happily as tyler offers to help sabina. "i always rely on the kindness of strangers." she says in a southern accent.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#23 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:05:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Sabina smiled at Cara Zayn after she catches eye contact with her. "Hi Cara!" Sabina was a big fan of her show and was excited she was in the house.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline kandii  
#24 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:09:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu smiles. "Sunny is my favorite. Always knew Miki had good taste." She giggled, looking over at Sabina asking for help with her bags. Tyler practically came running and Misu is offended. Where was he when she was struggling? "All of these girls and one boy? Misu probably should've brought pepper spray too." Misu is fuming.

Offline Famouss7x7  
#25 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:10:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Sabina grins "I brought so much stuff, I really am over-prepared" she says looking over to Nina. "What's going on with the beds? Everyone needs to sleep with one person?" Sabina says looking scared as she looks to Nina. "Do you have a bedmate?"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#26 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:11:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19146 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
UserPostedImage

"Ahem, hello! Wassup?! And to my Cambodian's, chôm rab suôr! Ya know I love to show love to my people. So, my name is Tealiyah Phuong aka Liyah, you know the girl who walked right into this industry, helped revive female Hip Hop, and then faded into obscurity? Yeah, that's me! Blame my dumbass label, but we'll get to that in a minute. Last time yall probably even hear my damn name, I was 18, so young, still cute tho! I'm 21 years old now and I was born and raised in Cambodia and Brooklyn. I currently stay in Los Angeles tho but I fucking love New York and Cambodia with my heart! I rap, but yall knew that. Check my credentials if you're dusty, don't come for me either. I am most famous foooooooor, I guess slaying these hoes? Or I did before, now I'm a lil dusty myself, but that's okay, I've been preparin' and waitin, plottin' and schemein'. Most of it has been a mental thing goin' on with me but I had to pick myself up and remind myself that I was doing all kinds of things and making waves in the industry for a while. I feel like I haven't had any real defining moment, other than being the girl Drew Westbrook was like flirtin' with for a second and then decided I wasn't the right one because I didn't have a penis. Wink, fucking wink! I'm not mad tho, love is love. But forreal, I was one of the females that was making a lot of noise in rap, when all you saw was dudes. Like, me, Rum & Coke, Sonyae, even tho she wanted to try and shade a bitch every week, Chloe, and Miami, we was really reppin' for women and we all just came out around the same time. It was like a huuuuuge thing, still is, but yeah. I feel like I helped kick that off a lil bit. Still single, maybe Big Brother can help a sista out. Okay, okay, lemme stop actin' like I'm on eHarmony *Laughs*

I mean, I don't even really consider myself a celeb, i'm real cool and laid back. I still act the same way I did when I came into this industry and I'm not really changing, ever. I think I'm a little wiser now and my eyes are open. I'm WOKE, sis. Like all the way WOKE. I'm really down to earth, like I don't have any crazy demands, and if I did blow up again, Imma still be Liyah. I still like walkin' down to the store and shit, I'm really just a human being. I feel like everybody else. I get jealous, mad, crazy, hungry as hell after I smoke, etc. The best traits I have are I'm really fucking loyal. Like, I'm that chick that will still try to help you fight even if you gettin' yo ass beat, I'm gettin' my ass beat, Imma ride for you! I don't mind taking a black eye or gettin' a fat lip. I don't care, I will lie for you, if you ever need anything, Imma make sure you get it. That's like one of the benefits of being close to me, I will always take care of my family and friends no matter what. Drag my ass all up and down social media but imma speak my mind and say what I want. I'm very LOUD and outspoken too! I mean, I'm not really boring but I can be chill as fuck one minute, and dancin' on a table with some henny in one hand and a blunt in the other, it just depends on the damn day. Let's seee....Loyal, Loud, I have my own way of seeing things, like I don't really follow people and I don't really claim to be a trendsetter, I just do what I want and how I want it, regardless of how it's seen. I stick to what I love and I don't change just because of someone's opinion, that will never be me. I will put out a fucking tropical house track tomorrow night if I wanted to, that sounds like "Shape of You" and yall can't tell me shit. I love to argue too, like I will argue with you all night if I want to. I also don't mind gettin' dirty and stuff. I guess my worst traits are I can be too violent or always wanna throw hands if I just don't wanna talk. I'm very distrusting, like I don't date a lot because guys are just so fucking dirty and grimy. Like, just be 100 with me and we'll be cool. I don't really have a filter, and sometimes that shit isn't cool *Laughs* I literally just say the first thing that comes to my head. I'm a 'family first' above all person. If you fuck with my family, you're dead to me, end of discussion. Like let my niece come home and say some little girl is bullying her, I might have to pull up, i don't know *Shrugs*.

So, I decided to do Big Brother because I wanted this to be kinda like somethin' fun for me to do. I love meeting people and I'm very competitive so I will be tryna win. Plus, I could use the exposure, lemme not front. I hope to make some new acquaintances but most people ain't shit so I won't like hold my breath. If I do then that'll be cool but I'm not just goin' to make friends, I wanna win. I think people should know that I'm gonna be Liyah so don't think I'm gonna simmer down or anything, what you see is what you get with me! I watched past Big Brother's and people be mad wild sometimes, i was like 'Yo, can I really do this?' I mean don't expect me to be gettin buck naked and all that, no *Laughs* Imma leave that to yall. Can we fight? Is that allowed? I might have to fight, I know my personality tends to clash with others sometimes so I can't hold my tongue. I don't really wanna see Daniel in the house because I know for damn sure we beefin'. He's an ass and I would tell him that. Bitch, got me all the way fucked up if he thinks I would ever be scared of him, but I wish I was on when Tyron was on because oh my god, he had my sides hurtin'! He was crazy, still is. I'm lowkey here for Tisha to make an appearance, that bitch gives no fucks and I'm here for it. I strive to be her petty. My ideal housemate would be Lotus, the Lo to my Li Lang, like bitch, get the fuck in the house so I can already have one vote for me! Someone chill, would be ideal, but can turn up when it's time. I can't lie, imma miss being able to talk to my family because I'm so close with them and I've been with them this whole time so it's gonna be weird be away from them. Also, i don't think we can use cell phones and that's my life right there. I never wrote a damn letter in my life. I don't even write lyrics, bitch who? Not I. And the food. Most of the time, these bitches can't cook and Im not about to eat ramen noodles every damn night, listen I am TIED already. To be honest, Imma probably be high half of the time, that's how I cope with shit, just smoke. Now, Big Brother better not ban it because then I'll just start doing weird ass shit. I mean we can go outside and stuff right? So I think I'll be alright. To simply describe me in three words is kinda hard but I guess' Crazy, Loyal, annnnnnd Foodie. Okay, I guess that's all Imma say for now so hopefully I get to the end of this thing and win it all. Pray for me."

Which Disney character do you relate to most and why?: "Jasmine because she was a bad bitch! I had my Aladdin try to come scoop me up and spit game but I was like, 'I don't need you, I got my own! Byeeee!' Plus, I bet because I'm Asian yall thought I would say Mulan but I'll be damned if I go to war for my country, hell nah."
Which animal do you relate to most and why?: "Okay, don't laugh but I think a Hyena because I laugh a lot and I'm like small but quick." She shrugs. "I don't know, sounds suspect."
If you had three wishes what would you wish for?: "Yas, bitch I've been waitin' for this! 1st I would wish for an endless supply of weed, boom, done. 2nd, I would ask for more wishes, and don't say I can't do that because that wasn't stated so therefore my ass will be invoking this wish. Ummm 3rd would be to meet my bae Tupac, like make him alive again. Kidd SHOOK, I know it."
If you could wipe one thing out of existence, what would it be and why?: "Dentists because I hate those bitches for my braces. I COULDN'T EAT FUCKING GUM FOR LIKE 3 YEARS. I'm traumatized. Just give me new teeth, not fucking chains and rubber bands."
Why do you think some people may not like you?: "I don't know, they're pressed and I'll pray for them because there's nothing to not like. I'm a fucking Queen."
Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you: "I have a very sensitive side and it takes a lot to bring it out. Like I have to be really feelin' you for you to see that. I guess not a lot of people know that because I have this hard outer exterior."
Which song lyrics best describe your life and why?: "Ahh shit, a lot of them. I guess;
'Don't settle for less, even the genius asks his questions
Be grateful for blessings, don't ever change, keep your essence
The power is in the people and politics we address
Always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic
And when you get stranded
And things don't go the way you planned it
Dreamin' of riches, in a position of makin' a difference'

That's Tupac, 'Me Against The World' and I've been feelin' that way all my life basically. I was like at a point where I was doubting myself and I had like nobody to really talk to or deal with shit so I felt like it was over but now I feel really positive and motivated, like what this song does to me and any Pac record."
Do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?: "I better or it's rigged!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#27 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:12:12(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Chaelin walks out of the room, setting her luggage aside, she hasn't picked a bed yet but she'll get to it. When she walks out of the room, she see's a few noticeable faces, one of the faces belonged to Cara and Tyler. She smiles and waves at both of them, So many familiar faces, hello everyone. She walks around the living room and then make her way into the kitchen.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#28 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:14:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"indeed she does,love. indeed she does." nina smiles to misu. she was happy to have even a small link to mikki here in the house with her. " maybe tyler doesnt like korean queens." nina says to misu with a shrug.

nina looks to sabina and sighs softly. "yeah, it looks like we're sharing beds. but i think i saw one single bed. it was unclaimed when i last checked." she says with a little nod towards the room. "as far as i know,no one is in there...." she adds looking to tyler and back to sabina.

"hello,chaelin! thank you so much for pissing off erica at the fca's." nina tells chaelin. she loved teasing erica and doing it on tv was all the better.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#29 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:15:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Cara gave an acknowledging nod to Nina as if to let her know that she noticed, she expected some people to not know who others were. She already had a feeling that herself and Nina would get along quite well. She gave a friendly smile at Sabina, "Hey! You look stunning girl. Holy shit you really did bring a lot." she giggles a little, "I feel like I have dramatically under-packed." She looks through the window to the bedroom and counts the beds in her head, "Oh damn, really?. Let the games begin." she says with a laugh. She nods to Chaelin and gives a wave.
Offline kandii  
#30 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:18:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Misu hears a familiar voice and perks up. "Oh my god, is that Chaelin!" She sees her going to the kitchen and runs behind her. "CHELLIEEEE!" Misu says, jumping into a hug with Chaelin. They were really good friends before the show started and had no idea they'd be here together.

Edited by user 30 May 2017 06:20:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Atonic Records  
#31 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:23:22(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin begins to laugh at Nina's joke, Oh my god, tell Erica that I did not mean to snub her, we all know she's the H-B-I-C. she said in a sarcastic tone. When chaelin was having a conversation with Nina, she hears a familiar voice and looks, and it not other than Misu! Chaelin and Misu have been long time friends when Chaelin spots Misu she opens her arms and hugs Misu tightly, OH MY GOD MISU! I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE ON THIS SHOW!!!. Chaelin was so excited and began to spin Misu around in her arms, Who else is here that we both know?! she said in a trilled voice.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#32 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:24:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Sabina grins "You and I it is.." she says laughing a bit at the Tyler joke, she was happy that she found a bedmate that easily and someone like Nina, she seemed like loads of fun. " I can't wait until the drinks roll out" Sabina said in a whisper to Nina, she didn't wanna seem like a drunk to everyone. When Chaelin says hello everyone, Sabina smiles at her! "The Sexiest Woman at the FCA! Hi!" It brought her back to the days when Sabina won the award at the last FCA before the one that just past. She thought Chaelin lived up to her name.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#33 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:27:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina laughs to chaelin and puts her hands in her pockets. "oh shes a head bitch. i dont know if shes in charge though."

nina winks to sabina. she could catch what she is trying to say. nina had no problem looking like an alcoholic. it was to be expected,actually. " right,love. i wonder where they keep the firewater in this wacky shack."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#34 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:28:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Sabina hunches looking at Cara Zayn. "After watching past seasons, people were deprived of supplies so I wanted to be super prepared." She laughs "Thank you, you look stunning as well! Effortless." Sabina says with a smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#35 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:30:26(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

When Chaelin has Misu in her arms, she looks to the side and spots Sabina, Hey girl! I would give you a hug but, *she points to Misu graving on to her* I'm a little busy she said laughing.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#36 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:31:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19146 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
UserPostedImage

video starts and gretchen is hard at work at a sewing machine. whatever she is making looks to be crafted with shiny vinyl or leather. she pretends to be startled when the camera is on her. "oh! im sorry,i didnt hear you come in. i was working." gretchen lowers her glasses to the tip of her nose as she speaks. a distinctive erica hess giggle is heard as the camera shakes. while the event is staged,gretchen was most likely working. she isnt wearing much makeup or revealing clothes. just a captain spaulding t shirt and some plaid shorts. "um....so i am gretchen geist allin. some of you may remember me as being the crafter of the finest fetish gear in the world. i am 26 and live in osaka,japan. but im originally from a teeeeeeny town called hallstatt in austria. i started trying to catch all the pokemon and ended up in japan." gretchen warmly laughs and shrugs. this causes her glasses to fall off her face. she looks dumbfounded for a second or two before clearing her throat and continuing. again,the camera starts shaking due to erica laughing at gretchen.

gretchen now stands and walks around the room she is working in. "this is what i do for a living. " gretchen smirks as she waves her arm to show off the room full of costumes, sex toys, medieval themed torture devices ,futuristic looking torture devices,and finally some rather ordinary shoes. "i didnt make the shoes. but its probably the only thing in this room that can be shown on tv." gretchen laughs and throws a dildo across the room. "everything must go!!" she says,doubling over in laughter.

gretchen thinks for awhile and shakes her head. "im not really famous or infamous for anything. but has that ever stopped anyone these days? i work for a top end boutique ran by karoliena summers and i date erica hess. thats my claim to fame. famous by association." gretchen says this as she knows how absurd a claim to fame it is. erica also takes this chance to turn the camera on herself and wave before focusing back on gretchen.

gretchen flips her hair over her shoulder and dramatically turns to look at the camera. "when im away from my hordes of adoring fans... i do a lot of drawing. which was going to be my profession,but it seems hand drawn animation has gone the way of the dodo and aspiring artists end up as stripper. i mean. um. i draw a little. collect all sorts of nerdy shit. i love urban exploring. im like a real life lara croft. trust me,that woman was onto something. disproportionate breasts to body ratio is INTEGRAL to proper tomb raiding." she follows this with a wink that is one part sexy,but about 10 parts awkward. " i think i'll bring a good bit of calm to the house. i really dont like strife and work to help people with their issue. i mean,look what i did with erica hess. hasnt she been a lot less bitchy lately? that isnt just because i can work my tongue in ways even nasa cant calculate. i think im a people person." gretchen moves her mouth to the side in thought as she tries to think of her bad qualities. " as far as my bad qualities..as much as i like to help people....i can be rather...um,curt? with people if they annoy me. " gretchen giggles and runs a hand through her hair nervously. she was well aware she sort of just said two contradicting statements.

"i want to be on big brother so erica can see me with other women. its totally our kink." gretchen says seriously before slowly smirking. big brother certainly had a reputation so it would be silly to not address it. "seriously though. ive always wanted to be on the show since the first time i saw it. it looks like a lot of fun to be stuck with all sorts of people. near unlimited booze and almost guaranteed nudity. sounds like a winner to me." gretchen says excitedly. she indeed has been waiting for this for some time. she never thought she'd have the chance,yet here she is. "im really just hoping for the life experience of being on the show,ya know? like how long will it take to forget the cameras are there? what will these people i only vaguely know be like behind semi closed doors? i cant wait!" gretchen squeals excitedly.

gretchen sighs as she keeps thinking up answers to what the producers want. even with just her and erica,she seems rather uncomfortable and awkward when in front of a camera, at least video cameras. "fun. fun is what you will see from me on there. if something isnt fun. why bother doing it? also, for the inevitable truth or dare game? expect me to win. i can be super competitive. " gretchen points to her own eyes and then points at the camera. "you know who i wouldnt like to see in the house? bitchy people with hairy armpits. thats who i wouldnt want to see." gretchen says in a rather serious tone. its clear who she is mentioning. so maybe there is something to her competitiveness. "also anyone who just assumes they are defacto head of the house. i will lead a peasant revolt on their assses.". gretchen says with folded arms. in spite of her good nature,she seems to have a bit of fire deep inside. "on the flip side. the ideal person would be someone sweet who is also just there to have fun. if they happen to bring gummy bears,all the better. "

gretchen seems a bit sad when the prospect of being locked away from everything for an extended period. she looks down as she speaks. " honestly, i am going to miss the freedom. what if i want some kfc? i wont be able to have it. take a walk and feed some ducks? i dont think so. i like being outside. im a free range person,man." gretchen laughs softly. "i've also grown kinda comfortable having someone to sleep next to sometimes. though it looks like they are making us sleep next to someone else this season. so i guess that's null and void! ugh,i hope i dont get stuck with the stinky guy. i dont know how i will handle it. i guess i will just have to drink and muddle through." gretchen shrugs and looks off screen,clearly contemplating just what this endeavor is going to take.

Gretchen follows up by looking straight into the camera and winking. this time its far more seductive than the previous awkward wink. "three words? season.six.winner."

erica's voice is heard offscreen cackling. "oh my god. that was so fucking cheesy!"

[center]Which Disney character do you relate to most and why?:
tinkerbelle. we kind of look alike and die if we dont get attention.
yeah,i read that second part on a meme. what of it?

Which animal do you relate to most and why?:
cat. they are pretty lazy most of the times. but are slinky and sexy some of the times.
thats me in a nutshell.

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?:
1.a bag where i could reach in and pull out the exact amount of money i needed for anything.
both for an endless supply of money and the fact i'd never have change in my pocket!

2.to have the powers of goku. i want to fly,shoot ki balls and have cool ass hair. oh and i want to punch hard enough to destroy galaxies. can you imagine using a vibrator with that kind of strength?!

3. that world leaders who want war would have to fight themselves. just the leaders. no armies. not tanks. just a fist fight between leaders. if you're going to be mr big dick,prove it.

If you could wipe one thing out of existence, what would it be and why?:

boiled eggs. seeing people eat them grosses me out. yeah,i know i totally wasted that. but if i had goku's powers,i wouldnt need to worry about using the question to make the world a better place. the more you know,bitches.

Why do you think some people may not like you?:
i can be bluntly honest. though it really is coming from a good place. some people dont like their
flaws being pointed out. go figure.

Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you:
im actually really into heavy metal. like the church burny scandinavian sorts.

Which song lyrics best describe your life and why?:

monty python's "sit on my face and tell me that you love me."
do you need the lyrics? doesnt the title tell you all you need to know?
as for the reasoning? well i do like to have fun and whats more fun than oral sex? i'll wait for an answer.

Do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?:
yup! im dating someone who was pretty successful in her season and her sister did even better!
i think i have a leg up on the competition. i know the ins and outs of this show.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#37 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:32:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Liyah walks into the house with a few duffle bags, wearing some dungarees and a bright red shirt. She could tell by all the chatter that it was already lit inside and she couldn't wait to be apart of it.

"Hola yall! Li Lang has arrived! How you doin? How are you?" She quickly nods to everyone as if saying hello all at once. She recognized a few faces from social media and her lurking for so long.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline kandii  
#38 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:34:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Ugh yes! So happy you're here, it's gonna be so much fun with you here!" Misu looked around at everyone in the house so far. "Umm, I don't think we know anyone. Not yet, anyway!" She smiles turning to the house. "It's so nice to meet everyone! Misu's excited to get to know you all!" She gives everyone a big smile. "We should all do something fun to break the ice!"
Offline erich hess  
#39 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:37:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen come in lugging a small wheeled suitcase. being with erica,she knew exactly how much stuff to pack,so she was more than prepared. shes wearing a fuzzy charmander onsie,complete with a light up flame on the tail. "hey hey hey! " she greets everyone in the house.

Nina shakes her head and laughs. "fucking hell,you are here?! can we vote you out already? i cant get away from you!" she jokes to gretchen.

being already friends,gretchen and nina stand close to each other.

nina nods when liyah comes in. "oh its going to be fun now. ive heard about you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#40 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:37:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Sabina smile at Nina. "I say we go on a scavenger hunt and see what we can find later on when everyone gets here. There has to be SOMETHING." Sabina smiles at Chaelin and looks at Misu being super extra with the hug "Oh no...it's fine hehe, you can give me a hug when she's done, super cute though!" Sabina says with a smile as she sees Liyah come in. "Hiiiii Sabina says greeting Liyah who just got in. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sabina" Sabina says with a smile. She remembered Liyah on social media and her music. She knew she was pretty tough so would rather introduce herself.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage