logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#41 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:38:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19146 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The scene fades in with a male silhouette doing different poses against a blue background, like he's taking part in a photoshoot. His image is blurred but it's enough to make out that it is a tall man with awesome hair. The instrumental of "Touch" by Little Mix dubs over the clip, alluding to this persons "summery" and "upbeat" disposition. The camera shows many different areas of this person's body, zooming in on a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and the most up to date and flashy sneakers imaginable. As the image finally focuses, it shows Reuben Rodriguez sat on a stool with the remnants of a photoshoot behind him. "¡Hola! My name is Reuben Kaue Rodriguez. I am 18 years old and I am from Puerto Rico, currently living in L.A.! I am actor, singer and sometimes, model." Reuben clearly has a strong Puerto Rican accent and has slightly broken English. He also sounds a tad nasally, which will be explained later. His adorable voice matches his equally as cute look and personality. He smiles and runs his hand throw his bouncing mop of hair. "I would say I'm mostly know for playing Valentino on a Nickelodeon show call "Blame The Boy". I think I get more attention from being fired from show though. I wear shorts and have tattoo and piercing...they not like, so I go!" Reuben giggles, finding this entire situation hilarious.

The shot cuts to Reuben playing around with his hands. He seems to talk with them a lot and even make "odd" gestures with them, like he is signing. "What a lot of people not know is that I am deaf in right ear. It happen after a head injury as little boy. Away from the TV work, I like to raise awareness for deafness in the workplace and try to encourage many people to learn sign as possible. Reuben smiles and signs the latter part of the sentence. It's clear that he embraces his uniqueness rather than act like a victim of it. "I also love to sing and play guitar. I find it very comforting and a great way to wind down. I go in my own world when I play guitar. Snapshots of Reuben's personal life appear on the screen, one of which shows a picture of him with Payton, the famous rapper. "I also have much love for family and spend time with them as much as I can. My cousin, who is Payton...the rapper, is like my best friend and brother too. We always very close but after my father die, he really take care of me. The two of us hang a lot and go to beach. I will miss the sand inside the Big Brother house! More pictures of Reuben's personal life appear, showing multiple ones of him at the beach, looking like a God. It's what his Instagram is famous for.

Reuben smiles, showing off pearly white teeth and a rather unique piercing under his top lip. "I think my best traits are...friendly, good sense of humour and good listener...which is ironic as...well, deaf!" Reuben laughs and adjusts himself on the stool, fixing his jacket in the process. "I am just very...ah...uh, people person. I like to make friends and just have good time. I know the house can really make people feel down and alone. I hope to cheer people up." When asked about his worst habits, Reuben cringes and winces while chuckling. He obviously knows he has a list of them for the producers. "Ah, well I get in trouble for cracking fingers and knuckles a lot. It gets on people's nerves and they say it sound bad...but I love it. Reuben cracks his thumb and his eyes widen at the unexpected loud popping sound it makes. I uh...also pretty gassy. We'll...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it though! Reuben giggles and then looks up, after a producer asks him a question which has been dubbed out by the music. "Actually, no. I don't take too long to do my hair. Lot of people think that but it not true. I use so many product for years, it naturally stays big and bouncy like this!

"I decide to apply for the show to experience something new. I always want try new things. The show seems so fun and I not done anything like this before! Now that my contract with my old company is over, I'm allowed to try different things and when this came up I knew I just had to do it!" The camera shows many angles of Reuben as he explains his reasoning for joining the show. He appears to be signing some of the words again without really knowing. "I hope that I make a lot of friends in the house, that what I want more than anything. It is very tough industry and it be nice to have uh...strong bonds in it." Reuben smiles and clasps his hands together. "I also just want this to be really fun experience! It is rare opportunity and I want to make most of it. This will be something I tell grandchildren and will be one of the best times of my life...hopefully! When asked about what the viewers can expect to see from him, he grins and wags his finger at the camera. "That would be telling, though! Haha. Really, though, you can just expect a lot of laugh and fun times. I am very active person so I always on the go and involved in everything. I won't be lazing on sofa all day and causing arguments. Life is too short. It's all about the good times, no?!"

"Well like I say, I not like to see anyone who is just there to cause drama. I don't like. I used to work with some bullies and it is horrible. I don't like negative and intimidating...uh...atmosphere? I think that is the correct word. There is no point going on TV and using this rare opportunity just to be mean and suck all fun out of it. Silly!" Reuben chuckles and shakes his head. Even when speaking on negative issues, he still seems rather positive about it all. "I'd love people to have a good sense of humour in there. If we can all laugh, it makes the time go faster and more enjoyable. I like people who are not afraid to be themselves. Whether they are quiet or loud, I want people to feel comfortable. No fake people, please. Putting up a front for that long is not good for the mind. We should all be chill, you know?"

As Reuben is asked about what he'll miss the most, he frowns in an over exaggerated manner and folds his arms. "Reaaalllly going to miss the beach and family in there. Also going to miss my chicken quesadillas. They are my favourite food. I know Big Brother give shopping budget and ingredients but...I don't think they be the same! Reuben giggles but does look a tad disheartened. He sure loves his quesadillas. "I feel like, as someone who loves people, I will be fine stuck in there with them. I know there is a garden but I think I struggle most with not being able to travel. I love long walks and go hiking and stuff. Seeing the same things over and over may be hard for me but being surrounded by people is no issue!!

The music fades and the camera just focuses on Reuben sitting there on his stool with no fancy angles or effects. "Three words? Ummm...Cuddly. Friendly. Uhhh....bouncy?" Reuben says with a little laugh as he shakes his head violently, causing that huge mop of hair to bounce around.

Which Disney character do you relate to most and why?:
Oooh, I take Buzzfeed quiz on this before! It says I am Belle...but I am not a lady. "You’re smart, caring and brave. You might be a little different than everyone else, but that’s because you dream bigger." I think that's what it said? I don't mind that. I think she really cool and one of my favourite Disney characters. I not in love with big hairy animals though!
Which animal do you relate to most and why?:
I would probably say...a puppy. I am very excitable and love meeting new people. Every new experience is awesome to me. I just love living life and exploring. I take every chance I get to run wild and enjoy the time I have. I love affection too. I am big hugger!
If you had three wishes what would you wish for?:
My top one would be to see my father again. He died in motorcycle accident a few years ago and I never got to say goodbye to him. I can't even remember last thing I said to him. Probably something very...uh...generic? Nothing special. I want to cherish him more.
My second would be...world peace. I know it very..ah..it...long shot....but with all going on today, we need to love more. Too much hate. I don't like. We should have big smiles! Yes?
Last wish...no hunger in the world. It sad seeing what goes on in poorer countries. My family used to struggle in past but there are many little babies and children out there who don't eat at all and drink dirty water. I give money a lot to help stop the bad situation. Makes me very sad.
If you could wipe one thing out of existence, what would it be and why?:
Cancer. Well...all disease, really. It takes away a lot of people far too early and it very painful for many. Just horrible! Nobody should have to go through it.
Why do you think some people may not like you?:
Well, I like a lot of hugs and I very cheery a lot. Some people might not like that if they rather be alone or not feeling too good. I try be as positive as I can! Also, English is not my first language and being deaf in one ear, I might be hard to understand or I might find others hard to understand. It might annoy people but I very patient!
Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you:
Oooh, a secret?! Uh...I do breakdancing! Reuben got the moooooves.
Which song lyrics best describe your life and why?:
I think a lot of lyrics to "Be Alright" by Miss Ariana Grande apply lot to my life right now. I have been through a lot of dark times and uh...uncertainty in my career but things always pick up. God has a plan for me and another door always opens. "But the hard times are golden 'Cause they all lead to better days. We're gonna be alright." Sorry for bad singing, haha!
Do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?:
Hmmm, well I would like to but I don't think so. I have...tendency to be shown the door, haha!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#42 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:41:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Sabina waves to Misu. "Nice to meet you too!" Sabina says, she loved how excitable Misu was. They needed someone like that in the house. She also sees Gretchen come in, Sabina gave her a bright smile. "I love that onesie!" Sabina says laughing standing next to Nina. "You're...name is Gretcha?" Sabina asks
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#43 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:45:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17929 time(s) in 10421 post(s)
"aww. thank you,sabrina!oh my god. you are so pretty in person." gretchen says,almost hiding behind nina. being on tv became all too real suddenly. "im gretchen. but gretcha works. we arent fancy here."

Nina sort of pushes gretchen playfully. " im not your mum. dont hide under my skirt. " nina jokes before looking around. " do we have to perform tricks or something to get some booze? where is it? do we get it when the final person comes in?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#44 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:47:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Tatiana plays with her hair as she looks at herself through he mirror of her small compactor. She was not about to look crazy on her interview with Big Brother, she needed to nail this. "Okay, I'm ready! Hey yall, I'm Tatiana Cole. You may, well you do, know me from Twitter. I was the person who single-handedly turned the fourth CBB into a social media phenomenon! You're welcome. I'm 21 years old, graduated from High School and I'm from South Carolina. I'm an amateur model, not ashamed because I am signed with TwoManagementLA and Wynter Model Management, you know with all the other bad bitches! This IS my natural hair, it's very curly but I almost HATE to do anything to it so this is mostly what you get, still cute. I'm half black, half white like a sexy panda and my eye color, for the last damn time, is brown but I love wearing contacts because I can afford them. Stay mad." *Clears her throat* "Anyway, let's move on to things about me!" She giggles.

"Like I said, I'm a Twitter personality, Model, and I was also on a reality show but you know that ratchet mess had to be shut down, PLUS, I was on Big Brother last season but everyone minus me was boring as hell. Hopefully it's better. It also allowed me to make the GREATEST song of 2014 which was 'My Capone' yes, that was me! I know everyone loved it because people were asking for me to release it as a single but I was like 'Meh, I'm good. Enjoy it though!' I'll be doing more music in the future so don't worry, more bops to come. I'm usually on Twitter and Instagram, getting hate from jealous bitches but it doesn't bother me. I'm catty and sometimes immature, I know that and I accept it. But I'm strong and can hold my own so that makes me amazing. People just can't handle my honesty sometimes but you know what? People couldn't handle Jesus either, hallelujah.

Most of the time you can catch me hanging with my friends, I love shopping! I come from a rich family and I'm proud of that because I am spoiled as hell. I don't wear anything that doesn't have a designer label on it and I never, EVER, go out without looking nice. I love presenting myself like the princess I am. I'm not boy crazy but I love boys. And to answer your question, no you will not catch me magically turning into a lesbian or bisexual on this show because I'm strictly dickly. Just me on the show will be enough for viewers. I consider myself a lowkey celebrity but I just haven't had my big moment yet. I want to be an actress/reality star/model and I already have like 2/3 of my dream done. When will your fav?

My BEST traits, that's hard I'm so amazing. I'm really pretty, I'm funny, I'm honest, I'm the most loyal friend you will ever have, I'm definitely fun to be around and I throw the best parties in South Carolina. I guess my 'worse' traits are I'm very outgoing and very honest, like I don't hold anything back, I will tell it like it is. I can be loud and ghetto as hell but I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. I can be classy sometimes but being ghetto is so much fun yall! I think Beyonce and Andrea are my spirit animals like forreal. All three of us are just so perfect, like I can't. I'm always for family, will snatch someone bald if they try to screw with my mommy and daddy. I'm an only child so like I said I'm spoiled as hell. I wanted to be on this show because exposure, duh! I could care less about the people in here, unless they are cool but there's always like 5 uggos and some wack ass people but Imma do me and do what I have to do to win or at least make it to the end. If I do win, I'll just use the money to go on a shopping spree! Maybe I can make some more friends, as long as they aren't lame and fake. I hate fake people. Why do you keep living? Like die.

I'm going to be myself, like what else? I'm gonna have fun and I'm gonna do whatever it takes. I will cross people, I will do whatever. I mean that's the whole purpose of the game you know? People try with that Kumbaya mess and then end up getting voted out, not I! I will be nice but when it's time to be that bitch, I WILL be that bitch. Oh my god, I hope Tyron doesn't come back, jesus help me. I don't want any insane person in the house, I don't want like.....none of the Black's in the house. I mean like Adama Black, Elyar Black.....Suzie Black, whoever! They are the most annoying ever. Oh, god, PLEASE keep Valentina out of here like I might have to cut a bitch if she's in here, no lie. She's so ugh, I can't stand her. Bitch, nobody is that hyper all the damn time. Her music isn't even that good, all she does is make depressing shit, like go post VampireFreaks.com and be gone. I would go crazy if like....Andrea or, wait what season is this? Well, I would love if like Rum and Coke were in here or like Payton. Yeah he be annoying sometimes but he's funny sometimes. Oh my god, call Aubrey! Ugh, she would slay I just know it. She's trying to be all nice but we remember when she was a bitch.

I guess it'll be hard leaving all my stuff behind like my pets and my friends. Everyone knows I'm addicted to social media and I know we can't have phones and internet so that will be hard. I like to take pictures of myself and post them on Instagram but I guess I can't now. I don't like cleaning up after nasty people either so I hope they don't piss all on the floor or leave their semen on the sheets, ugh. I mean I guess I can just chill and try to work on my makeup tutorials, maybe give some of the uggos a makeover. They got a pool right? I'll get my suntan on and look cute like I always do. If I could sum myself up in 3 words they would be Fierce, Crazy, and Bossy."

She exhales and smiles. "I talk a lot don't I? I am my favorite subject. So put me in the house, please!"

Which Disney character do you relate to most and why?:
"Pocahontas because she was a proud ho just like me!"

Which animal do you relate to most and why?: "Uhhhh, I wanna say a cat because they are so petty and give 0 fucks."

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?: "Party with Andrea, Fuck Dae all night, and stay rich forever. Lemme tell you, that last one is pretty much coming true. I'm working on the first two!" *Sticks out tongue*

If you could wipe one thing out of existence, what would it be and why?: "Getting fat. Satan really was testing me with that. "

Why do you think some people may not like you?: "Because I can be a bitch and I don't care."

Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you: "I have an obsession with twerking but you would've figured that out soon enough! Twerk champ, right here. I take all challengers."

Which song lyrics best describe your life and why?: "Sex With Me by Rihanna in its entirety. It is my hymn, woo, I'm feeling the spirit just thinking about it. My inner ho gets so excited when it's playing."

Do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?: "Doesn't everyone think that? I'll clearly be the best."

UserPostedImage

C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#45 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:51:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Awwww" Sabina says blushing, although she got complimented a lot, she never let it get to her head. Everyone nice thing said to her meant something to her genuinely. "Thank you! My names Sabina...but Sabrina works too!" She says laughing as they both kind of made mistakes on eachothers names, she felt like she clicked with Nina and Gretchen already. She looked at Nina. "I think we've got to wait until everyones here. I think there's like..3 more that have to come in right?" Sabina said looking around and making a mental count of the people there already
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Online BrownSugar  
#46 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:53:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Reuben enters the house with his suitcases in tow, wearing an oversized black hoodie like the one in his profile picture. He also has on ripped jeans and white sneakers which look fresh out of the box. With his floppy hair, his sleeves pulled over his hands and his pearly white smile, he looks very cuddly and adorable. Definitely not someone you'd expect to be related to Payton nor be sensationally fired from a TV show. "Hello everybody!"
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#47 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:54:35(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
After Misu finishes hunging Chaelin she begins to greet everyone. She begins to see some unfamiliar faces, but greets them the say way she would greet anyone else, Hello, how are you? she said to Gretchen. The onesie is giving me lifeee she said in a excited tone.
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#48 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:57:36(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu smiles and waves, finally letting go of Chaelin. She files at their jokes about hug. "You never know when you're gonna see Chealin again, she's like a ghost. One minute shes in the room, the next minute she's somewhere hiding with Riley. Ughh." She joked. "You look so pretty, Sabina! Misu feels dumb for wearing this huge t-shirt and nothing else." She blushed a bit, realizing just how short the big t shirt is on her. She has great legs and needed to show them at all times.

Offline Famouss7x7  
#49 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:59:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Sabina turns around when she hears the voice of Reuben. "Hi!" She smiles looking at him, she instantly thought "Hair!" In her mind as she smiled and waved at him warmly from his floppy hairstyle. She turned to Misu who was just a burst of energy. "Don't worry girl! You're smart. My feet are killing me in these heels! I should've warn something like you!" She says with a laugh.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#50 Posted : 30 May 2017 06:59:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh lord. i am so sorry." gretchen laughs,burying her head into nina's shoulder. " i guess it all evens out." she says in a muffled voice. she was sure sabina had been called sabrina enough times to drive her mad. so it was nice the mistake just rolled off her back.

nina folds her arms unhappily at the prospect of having to wait for drinks. " they better get these folks in here quickly then,right sabina. we got drinking to do. "

gretchen swings the tail in a circle as she speaks to chaelin " thank you. it was either this or something really skimpy. and that is more of a 3rd day sort of thing. i also have a pikachu one...i think it would fit you." she offers helpfully.

nina and gretchen wave to rueben. they didnt know him. but they remembered the face from instagram
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#51 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:00:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

*The camera's fade in and Payton is chilled out in a lounge chair with his sunglasses on, adorning a fitted cap, a black shirt and his gold chain. The camera's fade into his face slightly more and he smiles as he looks up into the camera "Ayooooo waddup... It'z ya boii P! I dun even gota say da rest of ma name cuz yu alreadi kno who I beez u feel me? Ya boi P 18 yearz ole on his grown man shizz n am from Puerto Rico! *Payton dusts his shoulders off and looks up into the sky before nodding again and looking down back into the camera*. Ya'll ready know ya boi is one ah da hottest rappas in da game rite now. I b puttin dem barz on dat deck and b bustin out dem hitz like it ain' nun! Ya boi god hattas fur dayz buh fa gud reason' cuz dey kno I'm dat numba one stunna!

*Payton puts up one finger up and tilts his head with his bright smile, exuding a warm, yet brash confidence*. Ya boi is known fur bein dat numba one stunna like I sed b 4 buh mad ppl kno me fur droppin' dat craziii sleepa hit Bend Ova Miss where I waz rappin bout pluggin ma teacha hard all dey! *Payton laughs* Dat waz juss da staht doe, I dropped da biggest rap banga of 2016 where I body'd dem on At Da Top n' waz at da top ah da charts 4 weeks! Buh dats juz dat, I been killen da game since '15 n I'm juzz 18. I'm bout dat lyfe! The camera's then flash again to get another shot of Payton, the camera fade in to him, now, he's standing in a recording studio.* Wen am not killen da game, I b in the recordin studio, n' if I'm not doin dat I juzz b chillen, I like 2 parti n I juzz like 2 cool it!

It realy ain't dat much 2 it! Imma real chill bruh, I juzz b tryna have a gud time wit da ppl who da realizt, yuh feel meh? People b sayin dat Im mad chill, funy, n' mad ah da ladiez b sayin' Imma cutie. Juzz ask ma bae Drea' she gon' tell yu all dat cuz she kno! Ma Johnson big too. Ma gurl cud tell yu bout dat also! *Payton is seen laughing before hunching and continuing to speak, now from a different angle*. Im all bout da fam and I'm dere fuh ma fam no matter wat. Dose ma real ninjas n' dey be keepin it offish so I b holdin down da fam weneva dey need me. It ain't mush more 2 dat!

I want'd to get up in dat CBB cuz mad ppl waz tellin me I shud do it. I waz like nah buh afta thinkin bout it I waz like nah Imma juz do it n see how dat shizz go. I b wantin 2 try new thingz so imma see how dat iz up in dere. In da CBB6 crib I juzz wan hav a gud time, meet sum chill azz peeps u feel me? I wan see how dat shizz go n how ppl b actin in dere. I kno ppl gon' b buggin buh imma b chillin, n'lezz somebodi get me tite doe! Frum ya boi P, yu gun get somebodi dats chillin, down fuh anythin dat's fun. Imma typa person dat cud b cud b chill wit anybodi who gun b chill wit me. Imma mad chill bruh, so imma b dat one who wan party n shizz like dat. Yu know, do dat fun shizz. *Payton nods as he gets to the next question* I dun wan nobodi comin in dere like dey own da shizz. Like u ain't nowheah or betta den meh ur n.ebody elze so sit duh fuck down n i kno deres gon b mofos dat b tryin dat n' dats prolly gon' get me tite. Juzz dun b startin shizz wit me cuz I ain't da one. Im tryna chill, dun fuckz wit me. Up in dat crib i wan see chill mofos dat gon have a gud time u feel meh? Somebodi datz crazy cud rock well in da crib, u know, funny crazy n shit. Somebodi dat I cud b laffin at, u kno dat always iz chill cud alwayz chill wit me *laughs* imma prolly b dat crazi one *Payton laughs and puts two thumbs down, shaking his head "no"*. Juzz no fraud ass mofos. I dun rock wit dat.

In da outzide chu kno imma be away from ma bae, n ma lil nugget Dan, n ma fam n goonz. I be rockin wit dem all da time but imma still ged turnt in da crib fuh dem u kno mehhhh! Imma b ite in dat crib, i cud hol' it down fuh myself. I kno dat shizz nuh gon be eazy doe! Buh I got dis! U feel me?

*Payton stands up and points to himself three times as he says the next words*

IM. DAT. NINJA.

Which Disney character do you relate to most and why?
Dizney? I ain eva watch dat shizz! I waz watchin porn n shizz like dat. I ain't eva watch dat. Na next queszjun.
Which animal do you relate to most and why?:
Lion, da king ah duh jungle, dat b me. Ya boi P!
If you had three wishes what would you wish for?:
Firss wish wud be gettin ma uncle eddy back from da heavinz. He waz a real ninja! So imma b drinkin fuh ma real famz. Numba two fuh ma cuz Reuben two ged his hearin all da way u kno cuz ma bruh shud be hearin erything u feel me witout dat piece. Ight? N last imma say dat to hav none buh money fuheva, like all dey, eryday it neva run outz u feel meh? Juzz so i cud hol' down ma fam no matta wad. Dun ged me wrung I got bred in da bankz OD buh i want dat shit unlimitd for ma fam fuheva. im talkin ma grandsons grandz cousinz sistazzzz! U feel meh?
If you could wipe one thing out of existence, what would it be and why?:
Dat trump ninja. Like y he hear doe? he dun like dem latinoz like meh so dat ninja cud go dat wayyy.
Why do you think some people may not like you?:
Cuz dey dun kno me n see dat im dat ninja and dey mad! Ppl b comin at me all da time buh dat shizz b funny. I stay laughin add dem cuz dey juzz b gettin me mo checks! U need doze!
Tell us one thing that nobody else may know about you:
I gotta b piece in ma pantz. Buh damn ma gurl know dat alreadi. um...i dun kno bout sum elze i dun rely keep secretz like dat...
Which song lyrics best describe your life and why?:
Ma numba one At Da Top. Juzzz listen n' u gon' kno bout dat!
Do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?:
We juzzz gon have to wait n' see bout dat one! Iono...ya boi hate losin doe!
UserPostedImage

Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 30/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#52 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:08:39(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin gasp when Gretchen offers her the pikachu onesie, You...have...a pikachu onesie..girllll you got me excited! she said hugging Gretchen, I think me and you...are going to get along very well she said smiling and laughing.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#53 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:13:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton bursts through the doors looking like a true rap star in his red shirt and white shirt, shorts and jordans, wearing his "P" gold chain. You can hear the doors burst open as he yells out in his Puerto-Rican accent. " WADUP MA NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
" Payton yells out in this super extra appearance. He's obviously hyped up and probably a little bit intoxicated. Payton has his two duffel bags and runs into the room where everybody is at "Ayo! Ya boi P up in dis jointz...wadup yall? Payton looks around scoping the area "Damn yeo we god sum FINE mamacita's up in dis joint! WOOOOO!" He says fanning himself.

He sees Liyah and smiles "Ayyyyy dat Liyah, waddup mah! It been OD long u feel me...." Payton says and turns to Nina, Sabina and Gretchen, and Misu "Ay Ladiiez u kno it nice 2 ma ya'll here...waz ya'll namez?" Payton then turns to Tatiana "Ay ma...u lookin like a SCHNACK...wutsguud?" And then to Chaelin "Chae Chae..wadidu?" Payton then sees his cousin Reuben and can't believe it. He runs up to him and picks him up, spinning him in a 360. "REUBENNNNN WADDUPPPPPP!
No sabía que ibas a estar aquí!" Payton was super happy that Reuben was in there because he had no idea. "WE LIT IN DIS BITCH SUNNNN!" Payton is extremely loud but big fun for the house as he throw his duffel bag on a bed.

Edited by user 30 May 2017 07:14:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#54 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:15:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen hugs chaelin tightly,warming up to the idea of being on tv. everyone was nice so this could really work. "chae,i have squirtle too. gotta catch em all,am i right?" she says as if everyone is out to catch them all.

nina surveys the people in the house. some she liked. some she didnt know. but there wasnt anyone she actively disliked. "right.so we are all here,then? time for drinks and working out sleeping arrangments?"

gretchen instantly grabs nina. "sleeping buddy. " she announces. she really didnt want to sleep with anyone she didnt know.

nina looks at payton's loud entrance. he was....unique. but certainly didnt seem like a stick in the mud. she just laughs and shakes her head. " i have no idea what you're saying,love. but go on with your bad self."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#55 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:16:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Cara looks around with the assumption that this was everybody that was going to be in the house before Payton came through the doors. She gave a smirk and laughed a little to herself, "Awesome!" she says as she wandered over towards the stairs and grabbed her suitcase and bag and brought them into the bedroom, eager to find which would be her bed. She placed her bags in the center of the room before heading out to the group.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#56 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:25:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"It's okay!" Sabina smiled at Gretchen. So many people called her Sabrina that she was used to it already kind of normal for her. "Yupppp, I guess we have to wait, then we can really let loose!" When Payton bursts through the doors Sabina is a bit started, "Oh goodness!" She says when she gets there yelling and waving to her. She already knew who he was from being a famous music artist. "Hi Payton!...Hehe...um thank you...I'm Sabina!" She says with a smile.

Payton turns to Nina who doesn't understand what he's saying. He smiles talking a bit slower. "Im sayin u....ha....n' ha...is sum FINE mamacita's....chu know...like ya'll luk like sum FRUIT SHNACKS...u feel meh? He then turns to Sabina "Ay Sabina.....u look like u bout to hitz dat runwaiiiii...owwww!" Payton laughs. He then then turns to Cara who he didn't introduce himself to... "DAMNNNN ANOTHA SNACK?? WADDUP...YO.....Datsss Cara....zayn? Da BADDIE WIT DA TATTIES???? Waddup!" He turns to reuben. "We add da vendin machine bruhhh dis shit crayyyyy!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#57 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:26:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Reuben smiles and waves towards Sabina as well as Nina and Gretchen. He isn't too familiar with a bunch of the people in here but he knows they probably feel the same way about him as his market is something totally different. He is about to make his way over to the ladies before he is startled by Payton. He had absolutely no idea that his cousin would be joining him throughout the show. As if he wasn't excited enough, the fact that his favourite person in life is here with him just amplifies that joy "COUSIN?!" Reuben exclaims as he wraps his arms around Payton. "This is just...amazing! Had no idea you be here!" Reuben smiles widely.

He walks through the house and waves at everyone he comes into contact to. As he discovers it is all double beds, he immediately sticks with Payton, feeling more comfortable with family. Despite what some may think of a young, single guy his age, Reuben is all innocent and virginal. Sharing a bed with anyone else? A BLACK MARK ON HIS SOUL!!

Reuben walks over towards Chaelin and Gretchen rather sheepishly, not wanting to barge right into their conversation. "Hello, I am Reuben."
he says, while signing. He doesn't always need to do it but it's a habit and it's best to establish the elephant in the room right away. Yes, he's partially deaf.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#58 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:28:33(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu laughs at Sabina. "No no, you take the crown! I wanna slay so hard that t hurts! She saw Reuben walk in and waved hello. She's seen him around the Dahlhouse Entertainment headquarters a few time and she loved a familiar face. "Hey! Reuben, is it?" She flashed him a smile before Payton came in the house. She liked his energy, it matched her own. Plus she loved being called a ninja. She giggled as he introduced himself to everyone in su an extra way. "I'm Misu! Call me you like though, Misu loooooves nicknames!"
Offline erich hess  
#59 Posted: : 30 May 2017 07:29:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"gangs all here?" nina asks counting heads. " lets get some of that famous cheap ass big brother vodka!" nina says heading towards the kitchen. "its got to be in here,right?" she asks. nina couldnt help but think sabina was going to be fun. she wsnt nearly as uptight as nina thought.

gretchen looks up when she hears rueben call payton his cousin. " hey cousin,you want to go bowling?" gretchen says smiling to chaelin

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#60 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:40:01(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

When Ruben approaches Chaelin and Gretchen, she smiles and waves at him, Hello, Ruben right?. When Payton walked in, Chaelin looked excited Oh my god...it's payton...this is going to be interesting I can tell she said laughing and waving at Payton as he greeted her.
UserPostedImage