logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#81 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:57:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

Sabina giggles watching Reuben nod his head and show off his little hair tricks. "I can definitely do that too..." Sabina laughs flipping her hair as if she was taking a modeling photo, really showing the layering and fluff that her hair has. You can tell she's a modeling pro as he hair flipped to the side as if she was in a cover girl commercial, and it's almost effortless. Sabina laughs and nodded at Reuben. "Yeah sure!" She says turning to Payton and Nina who are getting wild already She says to Reuben "Do you usually drink often? She asks him."

Sabina sees Kyle and he's just too adorable and probably the youngest in the house "Hi! I'm Sabina!"

Payton looks at Reuben "yu tryna get turnt Cuzzo...u too princezzz" he says to Sabina who standing there. "Legoooo Nina take dat DOWN!!!!" When Payton sees Kyle come in he looks at him "Wadup lil ninjaaa....yu tryna get turnt?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#82 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:05:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kyle smiled at Nina and everyone "Nice to meet you all I'm Kyle," He sat down next to Nina and he was just surrounded by colorful characters from Nina and her open personality, Payton's wild free persona and Sabina who just so pretty to look at. "Umm sure what is there to drink?" he asked wondering if anyone was going to ask him his age. He was just trying to fit in I'm sure management would understand that he is rubbing elbow and meeting new talent they could use later on when this is over so one drink isn't going to hurt.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#83 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:06:17(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
nina hands the bottle to musu. " drink up. if we arent all hungover and cranky tomorrow,we arent doing it right." she says with confidence. "anyone smuggle anything in,loves? something a bit....you know." nina suggests. " i had to go through fucking customs several times,so nothing on me." she says sadly.

Gretchen gives misu a side look. "so....are you asking out of concern or have you had that problem before and looking for advice?" gretchen asks softly while obviously looking over misu.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#84 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:06:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton laughs turning to Misu. "naaaaaa ma dick too strong 2 b Fallon off I ain't 90 old you feel me? Too tite...iz tite like...ma cock cnt move like...dat shit stucc is too too too tight...titaaaa den a Virgin puzzzzi tight!" Payton laughs getting on with all these people and then turning to Gretchen "naaaa am sayin try it..:chu kno wit ya boyfriend...or gurl chu kno? Uze dem strapz one...giva 2 her so hard u feel meh?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#85 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:06:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Liyah gets super hyped when she sees Payton. "Yaaaaas, Payton!!!! Oh shit, I'm ready now." She walks over to him. "Oh, wait where's my Henny? I can't do shit without my Henny!" She had found someone else as extra, and chill as her and she loved it. "BIG BROTHER CAN WE SMOKE?" She asked as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Tatiana on the other hand looks at him with mild disgust, but after his compliment, she smiles. "Snacks are for kids baby, I'm a full course meal!" She swings her long hair to the side and makes herself right at home. She scans the room, not knowing majority of these people but she prayed they were better than the last crop. She then suddenly stops and squints her eyes. "WAIT, WHERE THE HELL IS DAE? I WAS TOLD DAE HO PAK WOULD BE HERE! Ugh!" She crossed her arms and poited. "DAMN, I'm not getting no dick this season either."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#86 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:11:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu sees Kyle and smiles. "Oh wow, hi!" She says waving at him. She collaborated with him on a song not too long ago and really liked his verse. "What've have you been up to, Kyle-ssi?"
Offline BrownSugar  
#87 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:11:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Reuben watches as Sabina flicks her hair too. There's not denying that she is a pretty girl and her hair is just stunning. He models too, so they have that in common, but he is nowhere near as professional as she is. When asked if he drinks much, Reuben shakes his head and screws up his face a little. "No, it not really for me. Just for special occasions, yes?" he says in his thick accent.

He turns to Payton and nods. "Yeah, cousin. Sabina and I are going to join!"

Reuben smiles and waves over at Kyle. "Hello, there. I am Reuben." He notices that Kyle is very young and may be feeling rather overwhelmed by this environment so making friends with him would be the right thing to do.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#88 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:13:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina looks at kyle and just assumes he is the same age range as the rest of them. "vodka,my boy. straight from probably uzebekistan or something. well bad,love. but it does the trick" she says nodding to it being passed around.

gretchen flips her hair dramatically and holds the charmander tail again. " oh that i do,payton.. you should see the teeth marks on my headboard. "

gretchen looks sad at the mention of dae. he was her favorite from last season.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#89 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:13:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton greets Kyle. "Ma ninjaaaa we got some rubbin alc right heah all da way from da docc office!" he knew Kyle looked young but who cares? It's time to get crazy and Payton didn't care about being a horrible influence. "Dam ain't no otha bottle dam Deres a line n shit!" Payton says

Sabina smiles at Kyle who she thought was just adorably cute! She spots him looking her after she greets him and she smiles at him in a friendly matter.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#90 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:21:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton joins in when Liyah joins him, she was super chill and knew he'd get along with her. Little did they know Payton stashed some weed in his bag. "WORD RITE???? BIG BRO CAN WE BLAZE UP IN DISS BITCHHH?" Payton says along with Liyah. "How u been doe? We gon b chillin in heah OD. Dere ain't no Henny n shit...I'm TITE! We God dat otha shit...u gotta take a shot doe.." He says chillin with Liyah now he turns to Tatiana "U tryna drink mamacita?"

Payton nods at Reuben "Ite...Derez a line doe..Imma try 2 find some mo tho.."

Sabina smiles at Reuben. "I do...only at parties though. Not like...all the time. Because I wake up feeling bad the next day?" She says after listening to Reuben speak. He had the cutest little accent like Payton, but Reuben was much more soft spoken then him. "You're from Puerto Rico also?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#91 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:24:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina swings her legs on the table and nods towards the cabinet. " lots of bottles,love. you want to arm wrestle me for one?" nina says to payton,rolling up her shirt sleeve. her arm wasnt exactly hulk hogan level.

gretchen perks up once the mention of smoking is made. it didnt sound like they were talking cigs. alcohol wasnt exactly her drug of choice. she always felt it made her look like shit the next day.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#92 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:29:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle smiled at Misu with her being the only one that he worked with around here. "Misu your here, are you ready to have fun?" he said looking at everyone drinking. He wasn't going to just say he was 16 he wanted to fit in and seeing everyone else drinking something he was just going to pretend he was old enough, as he been with people older than him before. He nods at Reuben "Hey it is nice to meet you." Finally Nina sat this vodka in front of him and while listening to Payton and looking at the little bit that is in his cup he just decided to down the whole thing, what was the worst to happen? this burning right down his throat that he had to cough before putting the cup down. "That is bad, but not the worst thing I had."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#93 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:34:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Reuben nods along with Sabina, identifying with her more and more as they converse. "Yeah it is not nice the next morning. You feel like head is going to explode!" Reuben giggles and mimics the action of someone's head exploding, causing his hair to shake about again. He really is much more soft spoken than his cousin. Despite some of the language difficulties, Reuben is also much easier to understand.

Reuben smiles and chuckles as he watches young Kyle down his drink. "You drinking that big boy juice, huh?" he says with a light laugh.

Walking over to the patio, Reuben slides the glass panel and realises that the garden area is now unlocked. "Guys, who want to go see the garden?" he asks to the house.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#94 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:34:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"OH DAMN DERESSS MO!" Paytons eyes lights up. "Ight leggo!" Payton laughs lifting up his muscular arm, with his sleeve tattoo showing. He positions himself on the counter and waits for Nina to grab his arm. "Watcchuuuu got Ninaaaa?"

Payton looks at Kyle impressed "Yeaa...oh shit u got it ninjaaaa!" Impressed by how Kyle drank all of the alcohol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#95 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:37:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina patted kyle's shoulder gently. she put down his coughing to the general harshness of the cheap liquor. "yeah,its some rot gut stuff. but it will put hair on your bollocks,love." nina says proudly. "or your legs if you lack bollocks. " she says with a giggle.

gretchen takes a sip when the bottle makes its way to her. she makes a face and waves her tail in front of her face. "god,that is awful!" she says says in a gagging voice.

"you want some of this,pay?" nina says in her streetest of street urchin tones. she takes another long drink of vodka and shakes her head as it goes down. " i warn you. when i turn my hat backwards,its like a switch." nina recites the famous line from over the top. she slaps her hand against paytons and looks him in the. " you ready?" she asks most cocky.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#96 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:42:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler sighs a little as he sees everyone coming over to outside as he hid away. 'well there goes my peace hopefully I understand what Payton is saying today.' He hears Payton talking about ninjas and shit, he thinks back to himself 'nope' he then waves at everyone coming outside "What took y'all so long to get outside?"

Kyle smiles at them and laughs as well, "Sorry, but it's isn't bad, I thought you normally just drink it all in on sitting. That is what we do with sake, although it's not warm and doesn't taste like urine so it's already better what was it again Vodka, I like it." he said following everyone outside.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#97 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:44:03(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Misu grabs the bottle from Nina and got a nice mouthful. Hooch indeed, the mystery bottle was stronger than satans piss. Misu despised the taste but she loved how she felt after drinking, drunk Misu was the perfect combination of turnt, experimental and woozy. When Gretchen answers her question with a question, she frowns. "Misu's never seen a penis fall off, she's just asking! There was one time when it didn't like... work though. It was a sad day."

When Payton confirms he has a strong dick, Misu nods as if that was anywhere near the answer she was looking for. She took a mental note​ of his statement. "Glad girls don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. You can fit almost anything up there. The box makes room for that straw." Misu was proud to be a woman, the vagina was an interesting organ to have and incredibly strong. "I wonder if han still believe it can be stretched or like, loosened. That was such a weird phase rap radio went through!" She giggles and takes another sip from the bottle.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#98 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:45:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Sabina nods "Oh wow the patio looks beautiful!" She says in response to Reuben. "I think they're drunk and arm wrestling now, I don't think they're ready to come outside yet" Sabina says giggling. She walks over and grabs one of the bottles and heads outside onto the patio, still having not taken her shot.

Meanwhile,

Payton takes another swig of the vodka and knees down. "LEGGGOOOOOO" he screams out loudly again getting down. "AM OD READY....BRING DAT!" Payton wanted to have this arm wrestling match before getting outside.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#99 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:49:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen giggles at misu. she was so cute when she spoke. "and people say mikki is the cute one." she muses loudly. "i think sometimes they dont work when there is a low pressure system around. the dick: nature's barometer..". gretchen pulls the legs of her onsie up so the fake grass wont get fake dew on her outfit.

"mikki is the cute one. misu is the hot one,get it right ,love." nina says over her shoulder to gretchen while still maintaining eye contact with payton. nina flicks payton's nipple with her free hand and pulls with all her might in an attempt to win the armwrestling match.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#100 Posted : 30 May 2017 09:49:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kyle smiled at Misu with her being the only one that he worked with around here. "Misu your here, are you ready to have fun?"

"AM I??" Misu whipped her hair around one good time. "I'm already having fun!" She giggled.