logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#61 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:43:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
"YEAAAA BRUH WEH IN DIS BITCH!" Payton says to his cousin. Even though Reuben was pertially deaf, he never had to worry about not hearing his cousin who's just super loud and hyped all the time. "Yo so we god diss bed rite heree?" Payton says to his cousin "In da mornin...turn dat wai cuz i dun need ya dicc pokin ma azz...im not bout dat life!" Payton says laughin. "Eryy mornin we god be on otha sidez cuz u kno how dat shizzz go cuzzo.." Payton says as he turns to Misu "Imma juzzz call you....M....cuz i b feelin dem M&M's u feel meh?" He says holding a hand out to shake hands with Misu, despite popular belief, Payton can be a gentlemen when he wants to.

Sabina smiles at Payton. He was such a burst of energy that he kind of threw her off a bit, but not in a bed way. She smiles again, laughing at the joke he made about morning wood. She turns to Nina. "Oh my goodness he's something else.." she says with a laugh "Lets find that alcohol! Sabina says in response to Gretchen.

When Reuben get there, Chaelin, Gretchen and Nina are all standing together. "Nice to meet you Reuben!" Sabina says with a smile.

Chaelin waves to Payton and he walks up to her. "Din kno u waz gonn b up in heah? How u been mamacita?" He says.

When someone mentions drinks, Payton's eyes light up. "Im widddddddddddd it"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline kandii  
#62 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:53:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"M&M's are literally my life, Misu supports!" She shook his hand, thinking about what nickname she'd give him. "You're gonna be called Pay because you remind Misu of payday when I'm even louder than normal and usually SO drunk!" Just as she says word, someone brings up alcohol. "OH YES, Misu's in!"
Offline Atonic Records  
#63 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:53:13(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
I could say the same for you Payton?! Chaelin said smiling when payton approached her. I've been good, how are you and Andrea doing? She did great st the FCA's. When some mentioned drinks Chaelin nodded in agreement, I'm down for a drink! .
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#64 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:53:18(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
gretchen giggles at the morning wood joke. " a few minutes in and we already got the first dick joke out of the way. thank you,payton. " she says with a little bow. " though payton brings a good point. who here is ok with a cock a doodle doo in the morning?"

Nina giggles and looks to sabina. " i think he is just what the house needed." nina says in approval. she rummages through the kitchen drawers. most seemed to house plates or or glasses. maybe some bowls. she was many things,but fancy was not one of them. she finds the liquor cabinet and breaks out the bottle. " right. we're all friends here. so no need for glasses."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#65 Posted : 30 May 2017 07:58:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Reuben blushes and laughs at Payton's craziness. Even in the house, he's exactly the same Payton he knows and loves. "OK, cousin P! I turn the other way. You talk crazy stuff!" he says with a little chuckle.

Reuben gives Chaelin and Gretchen a little wave. "Yeah, I am Reuben. What are your names? I want to try say them correct." he says with a sweet smile and thick Puerto Rican accent. He listens intently making sure to pick up everything they say.

He turns on his heels and waves over to Sabina. "Hello, nice to meet you! I am Reuben."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#66 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:01:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen obviously looks around to see if she can see cameras. its a weird feeling for someone who isnt really famous at all to know people are watching her. "i am gretchen. rueben?" she asks carefully. " rueben like the sandwich?"
she occasionally fiddles with the tail of her onsie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Atonic Records  
#67 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:02:04(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
My name is Chaelin, but can call me chae, or chelly. she said smiling back at Ruben.
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#68 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:06:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Misu walks over to the kitchen and sits on the table. "Nina with the the bottles, bring them over heeeere!" She demanded, repositioning herself that she can sit criss cross on the table. "First person to ask for a glass the FIRST person to leave!"
Offline Famouss7x7  
#69 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:07:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Yeaaaaaayuhhhhhhhhhhh am down fuh dat name doe...cuz ya boi P got dat cake n'daBANK yuh feel meh M???" He smiles " We bout dat lyfe...!" Payton then turns to Gretchen that giggles at his joke "na na na...not bout dat typa life...im not tryna get ma cuzzin dick n shit all up on me...dat cray!!!!!" He said just bein grossed out by that though. "Ma dicc long doe so he gon' say mornin to all yall....pluzzz yall SHNACKS!"

Payton laughs and turns to Chaelin "ye...datz ma be rite dere alwayz...ye she killt dat shit...beszz hostin hottie up dere." He smiles "U still wit dat brolik ninjaaaa? Paytons asks. He then responds to Reuben "Juzzz da truthhh bruhhhhh! Yu see dese ladiezzz in heah? Like we aint gun be doin no....swordfighin u feel me?"

WHen he hears the bottles that Nina pulled out, he looks at Chaelin. "Yeo...letz go drink ...u wid it? He says looking at his cousin and everyone as well. "Letzzz get disss shizz started!" Payton says excitedly

Sabina smiles At Reuben "I'm Sabina....you're hair...is like amazing" She says with a subtle giggle and then turns to at everyone an then nods to Nina. "I agree", she says in reference to Payton. When Nina pulls out the bottle "There's no shot cups?" Sabina asks, sounding slightly displeases. Payton scuffs. "Na mama...we aint in no rich girl spot no mo...we gon' take dat shizzz to da DOME!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#70 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:19:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

at first nina didnt like being demanded to do anything. a please should be in order....but misu did seem anti glass. so that made up for it. " coming right up,sunny sun sun. " nina says almost singing. it certainly was good to have people she was comfortable with here in the house. nina rushes over and tries to slide on her butt on the table. she slid maybe about 4 inches or so. she takes a drink and puts the bottle on the table. "mmmm a step above fucking cider,love." she assesses

gretchen thinks she catches most of what of payton says. she still wasnt sure if he was even speaking english...or if her english wasnt as good as she thought it was. " that probably would be a big brother first cousin gay sex. " gretchen looks appalled at the idea of dicks popping up to say good morning. " as long as it pops up to say good morning a comfortable distance away. i dont want it whispering in my ear!" she says with a grimace and a laugh. nudity was something she was more than comfortable with.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#71 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:21:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Sabina compliments his hair, Reuben smiles and runs his hand through it automatically, sweeping it back from his eye. "Thank you very much! I take good care of it. You want to touch?" he says, knowing that a lot of people yearn to touch the fluffy hair.

"Chaelin? That is a very pretty name for a pretty lady!" Reuben smiles and extends his hand to her. His words aren't meant to be taken in a flirtatious way. It's just a friendly greeting.

When Gretchen brings up the sandwich, Reuben has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. He cocks his head to the side and just chuckles.
"Yes, I am Reuben...I not sandwich though!" He laughs it off, not sure if he missed a joke or misheard her. "It is nice to meet you Gretchen.
I love Onesie! I have Pikachu one as well!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#72 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:24:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen gives rueben a thumbs up. " good. the sandwhiches fucking suck. i hate sourkraut." she says disgusted. "dont you just love pikachu? hes sooooooooo cute and kinda a dick."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#73 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:29:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
"Yeaaaaaayuhhhhhhhhhhh am down fuh dat name doe...cuz ya boi P got dat cake n'daBANK yuh feel meh M???" He smiles " We bout dat lyfe...!" Payton then turns to Gretchen that giggles at his joke "na na na...not bout dat typa life...im not tryna get ma cuzzin dick n shit all up on me...dat cray!!!!!" He said just bein grossed out by that though. "Ma dicc long doe so he gon' say mornin to all yall....pluzzz yall SHNACKS!"

Payton laughs and turns to Chaelin "ye...datz ma be rite dere alwayz...ye she killt dat shit...beszz hostin hottie up dere." He smiles "U still wit dat brolik ninjaaaa? Paytons asks. He then responds to Reuben "Juzzz da truthhh bruhhhhh! Yu see dese ladiezzz in heah? Like we aint gun be doin no....swordfighin u feel me?"

WHen he hears the bottles that Nina pulled out, he looks at Chaelin. "Yeo...letz go drink ...u wid it? He says looking at his cousin and everyone as well. "Letzzz get disss shizz started!" Payton says excitedly

Sabina smiles At Reuben "I'm Sabina....you're hair...is like amazing" She says with a subtle giggle and then turns to at everyone an then nods to Nina. "I agree", she says in reference to Payton. When Nina pulls out the bottle "There's no shot cups?" Sabina asks, sounding slightly displeases. Payton scuffs. "Na mama...we aint in no rich girl spot no mo...we gon' take dat shizzz to da DOME!"

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
at first nina didnt like being demanded to do anything. a please should be in order....but misu did seem anti glass. so that made up for it. " coming right up,sunny sun sun. " nina says almost singing. it certainly was good to have people she was comfortable with here in the house. nina rushes over and tries to slide on her butt on the table. she slid maybe about 4 inches or so. she takes a drink and puts the bottle on the table. "mmmm a step above fucking cider,love." she assesses

gretchen thinks she catches most of what of payton says. she still wasnt sure if he was even speaking english...or if her english wasnt as good as she thought it was. " that probably would be a big brother first cousin gay sex. " gretchen looks appalled at the idea of dicks popping up to say good morning. " as long as it pops up to say good morning a comfortable distance away. i dont want it whispering in my ear!" she says with a grimace and a laugh. nudity was something she was more than comfortable with.

Offline Famouss7x7  
#74 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:32:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Naaaa dun worri I'm aint bout day ear fuckin shit" Payton laughs talking to Gretchen "I Onli wud go in 2 holezzzz u feel meh?...Na...3 holezzz" Payton giggles and turns to Nina "Pass dat bottle wen u dun mamacita it's bout 2 beh P time!!" He says laughing.

Sabina smiles touching Reuben's soft hair, it felt so soft, fluffy and smelled really good. She's totally keep doing it but it'd just seem really weird. "It's so soft and fluffy!" She says giggling as she touches his hair again.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#75 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:39:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen laughs and moves the charmander tail between her legs like a willy. " if it fits in an ear....." she cackles in laughter. " so....what youre saying is andrea is fine with the back door?" she says with an arched eyebrow.

nina takes a one more long drink and hands it to payton. " careful,love. it tastes like rubbing alcohol and asprin." nina was ready for this party to swing into high. payton seemed like just the sort of person to do that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#76 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:47:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yesss, Pikachu is adorable. I think my favourite ones are Starmie and Staryu, though. They not do much but they are cute!" Reuben smiles, glad to know that there are other people in here who share the same "geeky" interests as him.

Reuben lets Sabina play with his hair and it seems to stay in pretty much the same shape after hands have been run through it. "Thank you. It always stay bouncy." he says, nodding his head to show the bounce his hair has. He looks around and sees some people drinking. Reuben is not a big drinker himself but this is a special occasion. "Uh...you want to join for a drink?"
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#77 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:47:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton laughs too. Surprisingly Gretchen was just as witty as he was despite people being thrown off by it. "Nahhhhhhhhh b I'm not tryna get no wax on ma cock u feel meh? Dat shit too sticky n b lookin like dem boogas na na na" he laughs "ma bae be down fa da crazi shit chu kno? Like i been up in dat hole mad timez dat shiz sooooo TITE ma cock felt like it sukked up in a vacum n shizzzz" Payton laughs loudly "u Godda try dat shizzz if u a real champ u feel meh?"

Nina passes Payton the bottle and he takes a nice sip from the head taking two large gulps. "FUCKKKKK MA NINJAAAAA" he laughs taking a second to get it all down. "Dat shit gon b Gud fa cuts if neone ged hurt!" He says passing it back to Nina "go agin mama...we juzzz startin!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#78 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:48:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kyle came into the house late but he had managers and teammates to talk to and handle before he could get in the house. They gave him the whole talk about not doing anything that was going to put pressure on the group and to try and be entertaining. When he opened the door and looked around he saws everyone having a good time and drinking. He knew he was going to be recorded so he couldn't sneak a drink or two but that doesn't mean he wasn't going to try, though I wouldn't know what would happen he at least has some freedom on here before he was back with BYS to go in the studio. He put his stuff in a room with Tyler and came back to where everyone was. "Hey, everyone," he said waving to them.

Tyler could hear Payton when he came in and it was like a sonic boom near a house. He went to the poolside not wanting to hear that jibberish so damn early in the show, he held his head in his hands and took a drink with himself outside.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#79 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:56:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Misu next!" She says watching as Payton and Nina take swigs at the bottles. At the mention of ear sex, she cringes. Misu's had some interesting experiences and she's ashamed to say that was one. This entire conversation was interesting to her so of course she had to jump in. "How tight is too tight? Is it like any other part of the body where lack of circulation would make it turn purple and it'd just fall?" She reaches for the bottle of hooch, really thinking hard on this.
Offline erich hess  
#80 Posted : 30 May 2017 08:57:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"eeew. waxy willy!" she says,covering her face with her hand. gretchen looks rather askew at payton. while she could undertand being proud of your lover's skills. openly offering them seemed a bit much. " um...thanks,but i dont think i should try anything with your girlfriend." she says with a laugh.

nina looks up and raises a bottle in greeting to kyle. " good morning,star shine. the earth says helllllloooo." she greets him warmly. "dont be a stranger,love.come on over." she pats the table beside her.

nina laughs at the take payton has on the liquor. " so you're going to be the nurse for us all,love? looking at the amount of birds in here...you'll be a happy man." she says with a wink. while she wasnt here for sex romps,she wasnt above encouraging them for other people.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage