logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<403404405406407>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#8081 Posted : 11 May 2015 03:51:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
You know your lazy when you watch people play video games on YouTube and then be like Its movies that what I did witch watch dogs. But it look great

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/05/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#8082 Posted : 11 May 2015 06:28:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Yes! Gaming thread!

Watchdogs was way too difficult for me. I struggled throughout that entire game.

It definitely was hard at some points. I had to replay a lot of different parts a good few times. Especially the last mission, which was bloody hard, and that's before the police come after you the whole time.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8083 Posted : 12 May 2015 02:54:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I was thinking about a way I could spin this to get it on here but I just haven't worked it in but I was watching the NFL draft and when I saw the girl singing I was like "oh shit, Rose character's mom."

UserPostedImage

I think I just spend too much time here for that the be the first thing I think about.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 12/05/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8084 Posted : 12 May 2015 03:11:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
Those..hair.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8085 Posted : 12 May 2015 03:28:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

God I know now I see where she got it from

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8086 Posted : 09 June 2015 02:02:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Why was Jimmy eat worlds big single "the middle? I hated that song and the band because of it. Pandora played " bleed American"....why didn't they use that song? That song rocked
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline erich hess  
#8087 Posted : 19 June 2015 01:26:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

The other day on the Facebooks, uncle George posted the infamous picture of how guys get out of the friendzone vs how girls get out.... And the proverbial flame war ensued. With it being pretty much girls and a few smattering of guys saying such a thing doesn't exist. And guys saying girls are evil witches for doing it, and a few girls saying they have been in the friend zone.

What say you? Do you think it exists,is just an excuse,a vast right wing conspiracy?

One of the more common arguments females had was: we aren't vending machines where niceness tokens are exchanged for sexual favors. Which, I can certainly see the logic in thinking that way. If your "friend" sees you as that, then yeah..they are pretty scummy. But it's kind of a simplistic way of looking at it. To quote a song, how can we be lovers if we can't be friends?

Men were like: girls are just taking advantage of men they know like them. We aren't errand boys to exchange time for the possibility of affection. I think If a guy sees and realizes this? Why still hang around someone who isn't really your friend? You're kind of proving the vending machine comparison. You clearly don't really like like said person, you just wanna fuck them.

Me? I'm not sure where I stand. Both sides have their points. Maybe life isn't as Yeah, I had that one friend whom everyone assumed we were actually dating. Nothing ever became of it. We exchanged hugs. That was it. Yet,we had conversations that...well, I wouldn't want her boyfriend to hear. Nothing as racy as you are probably picturing. But should I have been privy to what undergarments she was or was not wearing that day? Or how she really liked her own tits and wanted my opinion on them ? Under the right light, this would look very bad to a jealous boyfriend.and there was the anthem of the supposed friend zone " I wish I could find someone like you."

Did I like her romantically? Yes. Did I value her friendship? For sure. She was one of my best friends throughout high school.she was an integral part to those years for me. Was I " friend zoned"? To me," friend zone" implies a bitterness in one of the parties involved. Or was she just that damned good at friend zoning?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8088 Posted : 19 June 2015 03:18:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Friend zone is played out. I don't understand why there is such a thing. Sometimes you can be friends with people and not want to have sex. I think friend zone just mean one sided love and that happens on both side and both take advantage of who they think wants more out of the relationship. That is just human nature, not every one does it but it does happen. I think we just see the whole thing in the media, with a girl who has a guy who wants more from the cute girl but see doesn't see him that way. That is everywhere and it has kind of sway thoughts that girls do it all the time.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 19/06/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8089 Posted : 19 June 2015 03:24:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Friend zone still exists and I partly blame women for it. I've seen many times where the woman has a guy bend over backwards for them and essentially lead them on thinking there's a chance for them, only to go date someone else and then expect the guy to still bend over backwards for them.

But guys act like they are the victims because they are being stupid. If you see a girl has no interest in you other than getting you to do her every will, you should be smart enough to know she's just using you and you can't get mad because you sat there and let it happen.

That's how I see it but it definitely is still a thing. Why people do it or still fall for it is beyond me.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/06/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8090 Posted : 18 July 2015 09:56:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Had to share this with some of you.

So while I'm at work, this lady comes up to me and tells me how she wanted to buy this hoodie for her son but her husband would get mad it he saw her buy it so she offered her credit card to me and wanted me to go cut in line and buy the hoodie for her. LOL And when I declined to do it, she glanced at me as if I was in the wrong for saying no.

Ah, retail.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#8091 Posted : 18 July 2015 10:10:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

people are nutty.

so then her husband would be pissed at her and you. yeah,that sounds like it would end well. at worst,the crazy lady could claim you stole her card and bought said hoodie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8092 Posted : 14 August 2015 08:02:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

If you guys could what does it take to make a good concert. What was the ticket prices who did you go see and things like that in the sort so I can get kind of a feel for production. Also I kind of hit a wall in terms of what to do next besides Kidd Amaze stuff and he is already set. what do you guys do where you somewhat hit a wall in terms of writing new songs and putting new act out there.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8093 Posted : 14 August 2015 08:38:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

best show? rancid with tim timebomb (aka,tim armstrong from rancid) and the interrupters. it was a bout 22 bucks. outside at revolution in ft lauderdale. nice long set list by tim's solo work (i know im too punk rock for it, but i cant help but love tim armstrong. due to operation ivy,he earned the right to do some kinda dodgy shit.) the interrupters were pretty damned good. though i couldnt help but think they purposely sounded a little like tim's ex wife's band,the distillers. still entertaining as shit. well, rancid just really put their all into it. you can tell when a band is being kinda lazy,or really just "playing the song" and not feeling it. that is what makes a good show. its almost a metaphysical thing.the band and crowd sorta become one big organism.

most lively? probably a toss up between falling in reverse with escape the fate. (chelsea grin and live through this(?) was there too. but ugh..the kids liked them though) i think it was about 30 bucks. also at revolution,but inside. oversold show,bodies flying everywhere. whomever sings for escape the fate was climbing the balconies and singing with the crowd. being of an older set,i dont really care for either of these bands. but they were solid performers and you could almost feel the building move from the force of the people pushing against the walls.

most fun? the aquabats. if you know who this band is,you know they are all about the fun. people were dressed up in aquabat costumes. food and inflatable pool toys were bounced throughout the crowd. mc bat commander is probably one of the more underrated frontmen ever. there was an age range from like 4 to mid 50s easy. every one was there to have a good time and it really could be felt.i want to say this show was like...15? it was pretty cheap.also,great opening act. they sang about dinosaurs and fanny packs...what more needs to be said?

that is a often overlooked part of a good show. the opening acts. yea,the venue is usually pretty sparse for the opening act.but they set the tone for the show to come. when i saw dead kennedys,the opening act were these,im assuming pretty inexperienced guys called the pinz. im not saying i could do better. they tried,but they just couldnt get over. a good opening act though? just really gets people into it. when you got an opener that is almost,or as good as the headliner? its like a bonus or something.

i totally didnt answer,but went all "meaning of life".

when out of song ideas? time for some drama or weirdness. i send the hess clan to the bermuda triangle and see what oddness comes to them. ill be contining the metaphysics when i start actually writing their adventures either tomorrow or sunday.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/08/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/08/2015(UTC)
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#8094 Posted : 22 August 2015 10:17:13(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

I randomly visit this site and can't seem to get an RP out. I officially suck at life.
thanks 1 user thanked chaotic_princess for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 22/08/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8095 Posted : 23 September 2015 23:54:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

You ever feel just bored with everything, like nothing excites you like it use too. Maybe I'm a little depressed, but I just don't have the mindframe or the inspiration to really do role playing or doing song.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8096 Posted : 24 September 2015 00:06:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Story of my life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8097 Posted : 02 October 2015 01:23:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

Found this while walking across the parking lot.....
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/10/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8098 Posted : 02 October 2015 01:46:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

you know it is strange I keep seeing video of girls stealing putting things in there lets say "kitty" and I want to know do some girls think it is like an extra pocket or something?

http://www.dailyviralstuff.com/...ceries-in-womans-vagina/

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8099 Posted : 02 October 2015 02:12:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Like the heinder holster in prison.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8100 Posted : 02 October 2015 10:20:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

Found this while walking across the parking lot.....

Dunno why I laughed hysterically but I did.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 02/10/2015(UTC)