logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<404405406407408>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#8101 Posted : 02 October 2015 10:51:39(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
Trust me, I giggled like a 12 year old. Such an odd spot to find...um..that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8102 Posted : 02 October 2015 10:54:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Was it a parking lot with letters? Did you find it in the G spot?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 02/10/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8103 Posted : 02 October 2015 11:22:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Oh my god. Now I'm trying to stifle laughter in an auto parts store.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/10/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8104 Posted : 13 October 2015 01:23:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

I'm not giving up hope, internet needs to make this happen

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 13/10/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#8105 Posted : 13 October 2015 02:24:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

I'm not giving up hope, internet needs to make this happen

This would be the end of everyone. This is the WW3 go to tactic. Drop the Kendrick Kole mix tape, evict all life.
Offline Rincewind  
#8106 Posted : 15 October 2015 18:24:05(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
Jesus.... This place still exists?
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline freestylechamp  
#8107 Posted : 22 October 2015 07:11:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

For all the people that said love and basketball was romanitc (Semeria)

This is what will really happen when a girl tells you to play you for your heart

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 19/11/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#8108 Posted : 22 October 2015 10:08:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
For all the people that said love and basketball was romanitc (Semeria)

This is what will really happen when a girl tells you to play you for your heart

EXCEPT the girl was a professional basketball player (and not some flimsy armed chick) who was miles better than the dude in L&B so your point is invalid Speak to the hand Fite me Speak to the hand
Offline genocidal king  
#8109 Posted : 24 October 2015 02:23:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
I doubt anyone will be all that interested in the subject matter, but I got an article published on GQ's website last week, which is pretty bloody ace. Have a look if you fancy.

http://www.gq.com.au/suc...endiest+investment,39557
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/10/2015(UTC), erich hess on 24/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 14/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8110 Posted : 24 October 2015 02:39:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I hope they all lose their shirts. I'm just an ass that way.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
genocidal king on 24/10/2015(UTC), kandii on 14/11/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8111 Posted : 19 November 2015 03:43:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Stupid people on those sponsored content posts of Facebook. It was a picture of a car taking up four parking spots and the discussion was on!

Some guy posted: " yeah .I park like this. Liberal retards have no respect for anyone but themselves."

Brick wall not doing much to dispel the myth of conservatives being rather dim,is he?

If only I wasn't too mature to fight over the internet.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 19/11/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#8112 Posted : 19 November 2015 18:55:26(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
I doubt anyone will be all that interested in the subject matter, but I got an article published on GQ's website last week, which is pretty bloody ace. Have a look if you fancy.

http://www.gq.com.au/suc...endiest+investment,39557

Scott this article is awesome by the way! Love it! Probably helps that I work in real estate anyway haha
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
genocidal king on 19/11/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8113 Posted : 20 November 2015 01:01:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Man I really wish I could have a body double, or a twin that I can switch which. I'm too calm for party and not that swave to get girls to do one night stand, and also I feel like that is bad you just going to give that shit up over one night. Still I would like to see "me" be more outgoing and out there while not changing.....I'm weird I already accepted it, and you guys co-signed by still being around

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8114 Posted : 20 November 2015 02:57:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

www.artofmanliness.com/2...overcoming-your-shyness/
Some thing I'm trying to relearn and incorporate into my way of being.

A little victory is still that, a victory. Due to...things. I've been happy to be a ghost in most social situations. But I gotta find myself again. You can't do much about battles you lost, but you can always mount another offensive in the war.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8115 Posted : 20 November 2015 03:18:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I don't think what I want to see is someone who isn't shy more like what would I be if I went more into the peer pressure. I'm been going out more thanks to friends and doing more things then I would normally do. But I still don't really do some of the things they do. They smoke, Drink heavy, have sex in public. I don't think not doing those things make me shy I just think my friends are freaks. In a semi-good way,

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8116 Posted : 20 November 2015 03:58:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Well..Houdini says freaks come out at night.

If it's what you aim to do,looks like you got some wingmen. They sound like a hoot. Indulgence instead of abstinence.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#8117 Posted : 10 December 2015 14:40:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Okay so there's a lot going on in my life right now but this is the less depressing event so I guess I'll just vent about it here. It's pretty personal but I'm horrible at relationships so advice from anyone would be cool. It's a long story (that could be said in fewer words but whatever) sobare with me.

I'm gonna start from the beginning of this story to make my decisions sound a little more wholesome..lol. So I met this girl mid-September that I felt an automatic attraction to but that's usually the case with me and 76% of the females I run into. Within the next month we developed this routine of going to each other's house and having these deep conversations and movie nights that lasted for hours and then eventually fall asleep. Welp one night late October we didn't fall asleep early enough apparently and things took an.. interesting turn. I saw her a good week later and we had actually gotten into an argument because I was trying to take the time and warn her that I'm distant and boring (really I just lose interest almost instantly in people and I wait it out until the other calls it off because I couldn't be bothered with the drama) but she wanted a relationship either way. Next thing you know, I see her later that week and we're all over each other, PDA and all. I'm being weird and smiling and practically hopping down the street and she comes over later that day, shit happens and we don't see each other for almost a week but I didn't really care because, well, I liked what had happened. This went on until November, like 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. We stopped calling each other over and it was whatever. Then my grandad dies the day after Thanksgiving and I didn't know who to call, even though she's in my contacts, and I had written a whole paper on why my life sucked and I was seconds away from posting it on here before I fell asleep from silent crying which oddly takes so much more energy than just straight up sobbing. And the sad thing was I didn't even have to silent cry because my roommates went out that night...lol.

Anyway, by morning I was over it and I was convinced I was over her. I called her a few days later and we made plans but she cancelled on me at the last minute. Then she randomly popped up at my house last Thursday and roughed me up and etc and it made me the happiest thing in all of the world because I was feeling like shit that day. And then she told me her ride was coming to pick her up soon so I walked her out and we kissed each other and all I heard was "Woah. Woah. Wooow? Really?" And I looked over and it was her ride. His jaw had completely dropped and her face was expressionless but I just giggled out of embarrassment because for one, I only had a big t-shirt on and 2, I thought he was probably shocked because he was her friend or something and he didn't know about us. But the same guy shows up to my door Sunday wanting to take me out to coffee. So I agree because free food, why the hell not? On the ride there he started asking me a bunch of questions about her and I answer all of them because why the hell not? We get to the cafe and he asks me why I kissed her and then I casually say, "because she's my girlfriend, I guess." and he turned around and then he opened the door for me and looked me dead in my eyes saying "She's my girlfriend too."

Turns out this guy is her ex from a while ago and they started dating again a week before Thanksgiving and she went over to his parents house for Thanksgiving. They were probably somewhere fucking while I was refusing to let myself properly sob. I laughed about it really because I didn't think what we had?/have?/never exchanged in the first place? was that serious. Plus may I remind you that we only see each other in week intervals, if that, and we never talked while we were apart. So yes, I was still flirting and got a little grabby with one of roommates who I also call a friend but really isn't. But by grabby I mean a really tight hug and a pinch where the sun don't shine, I wasn't laying around here talking about our future and claiming him as my second wife in Mexico, wtf?

I call her the next day and she sounds surprised (obviously because she thought I'd cut her off) and I call her over but when she comes over, we don't talk or anything, I just turn on the TV throw some snacks at her and sit on the couch awkwardly trying to control my body language.
"So are we gonna talk about it or just pretend like nothing happened?" I ask her at the end of Quantico which is a crappy show if you ask me, nice plot but poorly executed and subpar actors but it's our thing so I don't mind watching it. And she looks me in the eyes and shrugs, "what?" BIITCH. I'M BEING THE CHILLEST MOST LOW SELF ESTEEMED "GIRLFRIEND" YOU COULD ASK FOR THAT I'M 3 SENTENCES AWAY FROM LETTING THIS GO AND YOU WERE PLANNING ON RIDING THIS OUT UNTIL I EVENTUALLY FOUND OUT FOR MYSELF? whatever, I ask her again, she tells me it's nothing and that I should let it go and I nod my head away and she rushes out the door by the time the credits roll in not saying bye or anything.

I don't know when I'll see her next because temporary companionship is my thing and I doubt I'll send her back home tomorrow if she randomly pops up. Or should I? Idk, I feel like if I don't call it off first then I'm using her but if I let her call it off first, then I'll feel like I was being used. Or should I just not call it off at all? It's obvious that nothing about this has to do with love, should I even be thinking this much into it? Wowowow im not equipped for this.

Edited by user 10 December 2015 14:44:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Atonic Records  
#8118 Posted : 10 December 2015 15:26:00(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Hmmm, you're in a very messy situation that I never been in (single life since birth lol).
But, I do think you guys should discuss the elephant in the room because it's going to get awkward if she comes by again and it's just going to be on replay inside your mind over and over. Maybe she didn't think she needed to tell you, but how you explained it she should have known you guys were more than the average friend. She should have told you she met up with her ex since you guys were getting touchy feely and obviously heading to something much bigger even if you guys fell of for a while.idk, that's my understanding. ●︿●
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
kandii on 11/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8119 Posted : 10 December 2015 23:48:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

This chick is trouble. She withholds a pretty important detail.....AND has him pick her up from your place? She was the one using you. But, now that you know what's up,I'd say you would be using her.. If said thing continues.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8120 Posted : 10 December 2015 23:55:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Alright time to take relationship from single people time.

First of all you two need to find out what both of you want from this thing. Noting is better than communication and their need to be some talk about this. If not this could go on for a year or two, it already been going on for my count close to 4 months now? Their nothing wrong with sex buddies. Shoot my friends say I should get some cause you never know, (I can't it just weird to me) but it needa to be know that this is for hook ups ONLY. This isn't for love, this isn't long term, or meeting parents or people they are close to. This is "come over cause I need some company and then leave in the morning." That can be done and it is done a lot so you don't have to think you are "using" someone just cause they are a booty call. Think of it more as I want to spend time and have fun with someone but I don't want to get tied down to anything.

Secondly let's say you did in fact got the feels for this girl. (It explains so much now,) I meet some people that want to date both guys and girls cause well bisexuality and all that. I get it best of both worlds, don't have to worry about strange threesomes. That being said that is a lifestyle, and I know people say they can love more than one person but I call bullshit. Favoritism does happen even if it doesn't with you, you may be thinking that one day she going to kick you to the curb and just ride with her man? (I above that pun to do ride with her ride) He approach you I think because he was feeling that, this girl (you) is going to take her away from me. (Really this is a lot of drama for someone not looking for it)

Third sorry about losing your grandfather. Losing someone close to you is always hard, as my grandma lost her boyfriend three months ago. (One of the most hardest thing ever cause he died close to me, and I never had anyone die in front of me.) So it is hard when someone you know and care die. Being like that you will want to reach out to someone.

This is up to you to do, and I feel like I have the same problem with losing interest and not wanting to deal with the trouble of breaking up with someone. If this is just a fling and it ISN'T going to be serious that is your friend with Benefits then do that. But you need to know if you going to go through this drama and is she worth it. If not then you shouldn't wait your time.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.