logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline chopper1156  
#41 Posted : 09 January 2011 17:17:53(UTC)
chopper1156

Groups: Registered
Man

Mt. Epic wrote:
it's really pathetic that this is even a debate in the year 2011. If people don't like it, then they can shove it. It's none of their business to be telling others how to live. Not every belives in the same beliefs regarding homosexuality, and if people want to shove their ideals down people's throats, then this isn't the way by simply protesting marriage between two individuals of the same gender without even "teaching them the right way' beforehand.

Agreed...heh...shoving down throat
Old Successes

The Rebels
Iron Hammer
Till Death Do Us Part

Now-Act Of God-New Wave of American Heavy Metal/Nu-Metal

Sounds like-Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Godsmack, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, and Ozzy.

Signed to-Monk on Fire Music

Jason Wilson
Connor McWilliams
Geo
Sebastian
Alex Walkman

Nominated for Best Band at the 21st IMAS/Birdies
Offline Mt. Epic  
#42 Posted : 10 January 2011 05:46:52(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
chopper1156 wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
it's really pathetic that this is even a debate in the year 2011. If people don't like it, then they can shove it. It's none of their business to be telling others how to live. Not every belives in the same beliefs regarding homosexuality, and if people want to shove their ideals down people's throats, then this isn't the way by simply protesting marriage between two individuals of the same gender without even "teaching them the right way' beforehand.

Agreed...heh...shoving down throat

lol
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Aj  
#43 Posted : 14 February 2011 08:37:05(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:

You've totally missed the point of this, that's totally how I feel fuck people who dislike people because of anything like that, but what I mean is looking at it from an evolutionary perspective, to advance the human race, gay people don't really have a role, or do they, was what I meant.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#44 Posted : 14 February 2011 14:10:16(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Aj wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

You've totally missed the point of this, that's totally how I feel fuck people who dislike people because of anything like that, but what I mean is looking at it from an evolutionary perspective, to advance the human race, gay people don't really have a role, or do they, was what I meant.

well, thats why there are sperm banks. it'll be like going to work: You might not like it, but it will help society. Gay people, men mainly, can contribute sperm.

btw, I'm not promoting homosexuality with the above statement. I'm simply stating what would be a great alternative to gay people if they want to help contribute to the continuation of the human race. Besides I don't think the entire world will turn gay anytime soon.

btw, kinda random, but I'm watching the family guy episode where Peter turns gay. Kinda ironic
UserPostedImage

Offline _Python_  
#45 Posted : 15 February 2011 12:18:49(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
I find it funny that this subject is still debated here.
UserPostedImage
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#46 Posted : 22 February 2011 20:22:37(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

No kidding. Haven't we seen this over and over again? I'm waiting for the more interesting and new subject "Is it okay to be straight?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#47 Posted : 24 February 2011 04:04:47(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Ronny Rocken wrote:
No kidding. Haven't we seen this over and over again? I'm waiting for the more interesting and new subject "Is it okay to be straight?"

no, is it okay to trisexual? XD
UserPostedImage

Offline forkboy  
#48 Posted : 02 March 2011 12:52:36(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
_Python_ wrote:
I find it funny that this subject is still debated here.

Well, getting bumped occasionally doesn't quite equate still being debated.

On another topic, I got to toot my own horn, I made some pretty solid points in between the excessive cursing.