logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<727728729730731>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#14561 Posted : 23 June 2016 23:31:25(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
She smiled and shrugged with her shoulders, when he asked what she wants. She wasn't sure, so she figured to just order the same thing he orders. "I don't really know. I will just order whatever you get!", she smiled again.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14562 Posted : 24 June 2016 04:21:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Izayiah smiled at her. "Ok babe". He then order their food and drinks. "So are you looking forward to hosting the FCA awards beautiful".
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#14563 Posted : 04 September 2016 03:10:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Liyah was working on this album, this was going to be the last album that she would do for permanent reminder as this whole ordeal with them was just a mess. It seemed like everytime thing would start to get going thing would then fall apart. It was tiring that she really just put out what she wanted to put out when she wanted to release what she wanted to. Things were so much simplier when she was on her own. SHe went through dark alley ways she found this hole in the wall that was close to empty and off the public eyes from the streets or homes. Part of her wonder if she should even go in but right now she was already in her fuck it mode. That any caution she had, went out the window as she pushed the door and walked in so she it was okay.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#14564 Posted : 04 September 2016 03:38:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
From the outside, it looked like nothing. Secluded and almost abandoned, no windows, neon lights or any sort of fanfare. Inside it was a small exclusive hangout, there wasn't much to it. A bar, stocked with plenty alcohol. A dart board, a jukebox, a pool table, a few table and chairs and a large sofa. The room was quite empty, a couple of friends sharing a few stories and jokes. There was one possibly familiar face. Dressed in ripped jeans, an old t-shirt and a pair of work boots was Faith Browdy. She was sat alone at the bar, she glanced over at the door as it swung open and with a glass of whiskey in her hand, she raised it in the direction of Liyah.

"Hey, darling" she says loudly from across the room, "So you found us then, huh?" she says with a smile as Liyah makes her way inside the room. The rest of her friends acknowledged her arrival before continuing to chatter away with one another. Faith patted the stool next to her at the bar, welcoming Liyah over to join her.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14565 Posted : 04 September 2016 03:54:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

She looked around and saw that she was a pretty nice place. Decorated well and more importantly had liquor from wall to wall some she never even her of before so that pretty much sold it for her. He took her a moment to realize Faith was here, and she wonder if this was another one of her ventures. It was always nice to see strong independent women to look at. "Hey, everyone." She said walking over to the bar sitting next to Faith "So are you tyring to hide how many things you doing now? I got to say the look outside would make some people worry about coming in," she order a long island and look around even more.

Liyah came with with some pants that had rips where the knees where as a design a crop top with the word Boss on at and some jewery. "What is going on with you?" She asked as she got her drink from the bar tender.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#14566 Posted : 04 September 2016 04:24:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

The design of the place was crafted specifically by Faith, every minor detail of the bar had been thought about from look and vibe down to the sort of alcohol that they stocked. It was not a big public place but instead a low-key location for Faith and her friends to occupy without much interruption. Her friends nodded and gave their greetings before continuing with their games and chatter.
Faith gave a warm smile as Liyah sat down next to her, "You can never be involved in too many things. Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz." she smirks and gives a small laugh as Liyah commented on the disclosed nature of the place. "That was always the plan. It's nice to have things that only you know about, right?" she takes a sip of her drink before continuing, "This is just my little bar. It's where I come to escape all of the crazy that happens outside of here. It helps stop me from going crazy."

Faith glanced at Liyah's drink and smiled, she nodded to the bar tender to refill her own drink for her, she admired Liyah's outfit for a couple of seconds. "It's been a crazy couple of months, just trying to relax for the weekend." She runs her hand through her short hair and asks Liyah, "How about yourself? I've heard you've been having trouble with your label and getting your music out there." She frowns a little, "You should be fucking killing it right now, girl. What's going down?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#14567 Posted : 04 September 2016 04:36:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Liyah smiles and laughed at this being her own little get away. I could certainly see the appeal of it. With the laid back vibe and chill mood that was going on. She wanted to have that peace of having a space to yourself to just be and not worry about anything else that the world throws at you. "You have those pretty hands in a little bit of everything then huh. I'm not mad at that, I think we could all try something new." Once things when from Faith to her she scoffed at the mention of her label. "Just a lot of just bullshit. Full blow, circus style shit, how I always get fucked in the end I have no idea, but right now I just have all these emotions about it an none of it is good." she said looking at her glass full and when chugging the whole glass of long island. Finishing all in one sitting and before putting the glass down and getting another refill. " I don't want to talk about that lets talk about you branching out and now a new entertainment group. What is that like?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#14568 Posted : 04 September 2016 04:54:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Faith nods, "Sometimes it's the best attitude to have. To want to do something and actually go out and do it. I feel like not enough of us do that and it's a shame." Faith sips her drink and listens to Liyah talking about her troubles, she was always a fan of her work but felt like she had been held back for a little while. "It's not good, to be lost in the shuffle like that. You need to given the same support as everybody else over there. All you can do is kill it on your own terms and show em' just how much they fucked it up."

She watches as Liyah downs her drink, she always liked people who could keep up, she laughs a little, "It's good. Just getting things up and running at the moment, but it's what I love to do. To work with all of these creative people and help them do all of the things that they want to do. It's sort of like my old label but without big contracts involved." she looks at her, "You know, we could always work together. We're not a record label. We're just there to help with extra promotion. We can help with the promotional side of things while you're still with Permanent Reminder." she shrugs, "Something to think about."

She finishes her drink and hears a little commotion from across the room, a couple of her friends are playing drinking games over by the pool table. She chuckles and shakes her head a little.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14569 Posted : 04 September 2016 05:12:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I agree I think a lot of people are just to scared to move out of their safe space to try and fail. I've failed enough to know that my break is coming." she said with a small laugh. She listened to her talk about the new business and how it was going to run. "I'm not renewing anything with them. I wouldn't come back if they hired my father to be the CEO. but I'll take your card and give you a call when I'm out of the red tape and on the ground."

Liyah turns around to she the boys making bets on pool games, "Do you know how to play? cause right now I feel like taking some money from your friends." she said asking for another refill and then grabbing a coaster and made her way to the pool table, "Hey guys you have space for one more?" she said putting her drink on the coaster and grabbing a pool stick as they smiled and welcomed her. "Alright let me when when I'm next, so I go ahead and win some money."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#14570 Posted : 04 September 2016 05:25:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Faith raises her arms in agreement, "You've already proven what you're capable of, just need someone to step back and let you get it." She listened once more, her company didn't sign acts, they just worked alongside the other record labels and helped with promotion and other things. "Wherever you end up, I'll be more than happy to help in any which way I can. You've always impressed me. I've admired your attitude for a long time now." She writes down her number on the back of a beer mat and hands it to Liyah, "Stay in touch, even if it's just to pop down here and hang out for a few."

Faith laughs as Liyah challenges her friends, she stands to her feet and puts her arm around Liyah's shoulder, "Go kill em'". she says as they make their way over to the pool table. She hands Liyah a stick and walks over towards the table with her. Julian looks over to her and shrugs, he rubs his hands through his hair and nods, "Let's do this, babe."
He lines the colored balls up on the table and steps back for Liyah to take the first shot. Faith sits down at a stool near the table next to her buddy, Alia and they watch as Julian and Liyah battle.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14571 Posted : 04 September 2016 05:48:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Alright are we playing 8 ball or we playing 9 ball. I don't want you come up with different rules while I beat you," she said with a smirk standing in front of the pool table looking at how the balls are set up. "8 ball," someone said that made liyah turn around and blow a kiss. "Thanks," she then turn back to Julian and got her stick ready "You ready babe?" She said breaking the shot getting two balls in from the break.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14572 Posted : 03 October 2016 19:55:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
It has been quite the weekend for Dustyn as he's spent near enough every minute of it with his boyfriend which is a rarity. Sure, having a lot of control over his own career allows him to create room for as much downtime as he wants but Dallas has a very different schedule and when you're part of Weekend, you have to be willing to drop everything at a moment's notice to go sort out some mess that's going on with the band. Dustyn, however, requested that he has his weekend free from work and to only be contacted if it was a major emergency at the label. The little break pissed off a few of the guys in the band considering that they're already a member down with Bilal in Bora Bora for two weeks with Jerry for their honeymoon. He'll probably get it in the ear from Scott R.H when he returns after giving them little warning that he wasn't going to show up for work but he doesn't care. It's definitely worth it. It was actually Bilal's wedding that did it for him. Seeing his best friend marry the man he loves and jet off somewhere new and exciting, taking their relationship to a whole level made Dustyn realise that Dallas could potentially be doing the same with him one day and if he really is going to be that guy, the last thing he wants is for things to go stagnant. He can't stand the same thing for too long. Dustyn watched his parents' autopilot marriage of over 20 years, day in and day out, not saying more than three or four full sentences to one another throughout the day. Dustyn's got a loving boyfriend who he adores and wants to make sure that he's aware of it, not just take for granted that he's always going to be there at home at the end of the day.

Dallas isn't a huge romantic and Dustyn's learned that, but it doesn't mean he likes being deprived of TLC. Even the little things count. It's all about just spending time together and not giving the world a running commentary of their relationship on social media or snogging the face off of one another every two seconds. They went out shopping a few times, Dallas sat like the loyal bored boyfriend while Dustyn had his hair slightly lightened, Dustyn cooked big meals for them both each night and even Riley popped over with a few beers to watch the NFL with them. Managing to find just a handful of days to spend together was a blessing and if he was going to feel the wrath when he returns to work then so be it. To round off the weekend, before the Monday blues kick in, Dustyn has buttered Dallas up real nicely and hopefully rounds off the week on a high note. That is if he can keep his mouth shut about "the talk" that's been circulating in his head for weeks and seeing Bilal get hitched wasn't helping either. It could all go down like a lead balloon and put a dampener on everything. Still, at least what they're doing right now won't be forgotten easily.

"Uuuuh....fuck....." Dustyn moans in a breathy voice as he feels every inch of Dallas inside him, getting right at that sweet spot. They have been fooling around for quite a while tonight, really caught up in the moment and both wanting each other. Dustyn knows that Dallas doesn't have the same sex drive as he does and that's fine. When he senses that Mr Conners is in the zone, however, Dustyn knows that he's in for the time of his life. He finds Dallas to be an extraordinary lover and a lot of it is to do with the emotional connection they have. This isn't a case of a drunken one night stand or like with some of Dustyn's exes when sex was a way of keeping them quiet and stopping them from turning violent or abusive. Dustyn and Dallas love each other and it makes something as simple as kissing feel far more intense. Dallas is sat upright, holding onto Dustyn who is straddling him and riding on his dick while they look one another in the eyes. He can see that Dallas is near the edge, not quite sure what in his face gives it away but being his boyfriend of three years, he just knows. Dustyn had been pushing him right to the verge of an orgasm and then stopped a few times, really teasing and working him up. This time, he just wants Dallas to let loose and go for it. Dustyn gives him a mischievous smirk and raise of an eyebrow, signalling that this is it. "Fuuuuckk....you're so thick...." Dustyn says, leaving his mouth opened to gasp as his boyfriend repeatedly hits that spot. "Uuuuuhhh...uuuhhh...." Dustyn looks Dallas deep in the eye as they work each other up. Dustyn grinds on his lover, putting his little bum to work, knowing that his warmth and the wetness of the lubrication is driving Dallas wild.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#14573 Posted : 04 October 2016 05:07:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
In as much as Dustyn was one for hoping that his relationship with Dallas didn't go stagnant or lose the sort of passion they my have had in the early days of their relationship, Dallas was the complete opposite. Perhaps it was why the two seemed to work when their worlds seemed to be anything but destined for a collision course. If people didn't know, Dallas was probably one of the last guys in people that they would imagine Dustyn with. But his laid back nature and the fact that nothing seemed the faze Dallas seemed to be the perfect thing for Dustyn, and just what the Weekend singer needed after strings of dramatic and rather chaotic relationships e had had with guys in the past. For Dallas, it was good to have someone like Dustyn around as well. For Dallas had long been too laid back, and perhaps too guarded, to have enjoyed much in the way of a long-term relationship. Sure, he had been with guys often enough in the past, but he had always been too worried about what it all meant to make any sort of move forward with the relationships. With Dustyn it was different. Now he was with someone who rarely took the time to worry about saying what he felt, and that was rather refreshing in Dallas' life. It brought out the best in him, even if he still was nowhere near as outward with his feelings as his more famous boyfriend was. He was enjoying their weekend together this weekend. It wasn't often that they got to spend a whole weekend together, which Dallas supposed he should have expected with getting with someone whose band name suggested they might often be in demand at this time of the week. He didn't mind too much though, and it made weekends like this with Dustyn all the more special when they did come around.

For much of the weekend, they had been relaxing, but there was little in the way of relaxation at the moment between them. It was in stark contrast to most of their weekend together. "Shit.." Dallas moans as a bead of sweat forms on his forehead. He wasn't one who really needed all that much in the way of sex, a lot of people found that quite odd about him, but Dallas really did enjoy when the two of them would get intimate like tonight. It made for a fantastic sort of passion between them, and that spark that they had never seemed to diminish, regardless of how many times the two would be together. As he thrusts forward again, loving the sensation of Dustyn against him, Dallas moans and smiles at his boyfriend. It was the sort of smile that showed the love the two had between them, even if Dallas was not one for saying it out loud very often at all. "Fuck..." he says with a little laugh as he feels the sensation inside himself building. Dustyn never failed to make him feel this way, and he was like no one else he had ever been with before, someone who just seemed to know what Dallas needed every single time. "Shit, so good," he moans breathlessly.

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 04/10/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#14574 Posted : 04 October 2016 06:58:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

At first, Dustyn didn't really quite "get" Dallas. He was very hard to read and still can be at times. Dustyn thought that he just wasn't that interested at first and expected him to call up and end it one day yet they continued to meet up and date, each night having an even better outcome than the one before. Everyone said from the beginning that they were an odd pairing but balanced each other out. Dustyn's upbeat and has a real zest for life which will never truly fade no matter how long he spends with the chilled out Dallas. What Dallas did manage to do though was pull Dustyn's head from out of the clouds and help him truly grow into an adult. When they first met, Dustyn was still in his teens, going through the usual turmoil young pop stars do in a very public way and healing after draining and damaging relationships. He might not even think it but it's probably one of the reasons why he adores Dallas and decided he was a keeper. The guy literally came into his life and changed it even though it was undoubtedly not Dallas' intention to walk in and have such an impact. They don't talk about deep feelings like this though and it's why Dustyn's apprehensive about even saying the word "future" as Dallas likes to live in the present and just take things in his stride. It took him long enough to tell Dallas he loved him and he was sweating buckets waiting and anticipating his reaction. Bringing up marriage even in casual conversation? He is 80% sure he'd soon see a Dallas shaped hole in the door.

With Dallas, Dustyn has learned to appreciate sex more. Sure, he still gets horny and wants to pounce Dallas' bones when his boyfriend clearly just wants to watch TV and eat Pringles, but he's a young guy madly in love with his cute boyfriend so you can hardly blame him. Dustyn now knows that every rejection does not mean that Dallas doesn't love him or find him less attractive, something which he used to believe. It's just how Dallas is wired and it makes it even better when they finally do get a little frisky between the sheets. Dustyn decided to do most of the work tonight but even with Dallas simply thrusting is hips up and down, it still drives him crazy. Feeling the entire length of his boyfriend inside him, looking him deep in the eyes and holding him close really is them connecting in the most intimate way. "Uuuh...f-fuck..." he whimpers, kissing Dallas' slightly moist forehead before chuckling and seeing that familiar little smile. As corny as it sounds, his stomach fills with butterflies when he sees the loving expression, which only adds to all the other sensations he's feeling. Dustyn lowers Dallas down so that he's laying on the bed and Dustyn's still straddling him, now with his right hand on his boyfriend's bare chest. The new position allows Dustyn to really go for it as he slides up and down every inch of Dallas, grinding on him when he gets right down to the base. Also, with Dallas now laying down, he can get a better view of Dustyn's cock as it bounces around with every little movement. "Fuck...f-fuck...don't hold...back..." Dustyn moans breathlessly, knowing that Dallas has been worked up enough tonight and that his man deserves this huge release.

Edited by user 04 October 2016 07:11:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#14575 Posted : 09 October 2016 23:48:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
When Dallas had first started seeing Dustyn, even before the two of them got serious, Dallas wasn't sure the two would ever work. Mostly because of the speed that he thought Dustyn wanted to take things at. Dallas was not one for moving at any sort of speed at all, while Dustyn was always trying to get Dallas to meet his kids, and things like that that freaked him out when they were really still only getting to know each other in his eyes. Over time, however, Dustyn had shown Dallas that it was actually ok to get close to someone, and that it didn't need to freak him out. And even though he still wasn't one for talking about feelings much, he was happy with how things were going now.

Dallas smirks a little at Dustyn's reaction when he thrusts against him. He wasn't one who was that into sex. Sure, he liked it, but he wasn't one of these people who really needed it, like a lot of people, and he wasn't particularly a fan of penetrative sex. He always believed that other forms of sex were more enjoyable, but he knew everyone wasn't like him, so he would make concessions, after all it wasn't all about him. Besides, he couldn't deny that this felt fucking good to him. "Shit," Dallas moans a lot when Dustyn pushes him down, enjoying the sensation against him. "Fuck, I'm gonna blow,"he says with a little laugh. It was funny how even the mildest dirty talk still made him laugh.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14576 Posted : 10 October 2016 01:02:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn admits that he was a little too hasty trying to get Dallas to meet Shay and integrate into his everyday life rather than savour every date and see time with Dallas as a special treat. Back then, he did not possess the maturity he does now and after experiencing two brutal relationships in the space of 18 months, Dustyn wanted to grab onto Dallas and lock him in place as the pop-punk singer was like a blessing thrown his way. Dallas seemed like a cold fish but with reassurance from his band mate Scott, who could totally see where Dallas was coming from, Dustyn eased up and it was for the best. They've been going three years strong come November and Dustyn really thinks it's time for a serious conversation regarding their relationship. He's not wanting an engagement come the end of the night or anything in writing but he'd like a rough idea of where they stand. Granted, he'll be disappointed if Dallas isn't even open to the idea of marriage or even any other milestones in relationships in the future but at least he could rest easy knowing all of that. They've been together too long and Dallas has had too much of an impact on Dustyn for him just to leave him. While they have sex, Dustyn's secretly been playing out many scenarios in his head.

Unlike Dallas, Dustyn loves sex. He doesn't need it and it's far from his top priority in a relationship but it feels amazing, especially with Dallas. A sloppy, halfhearted fumble with Dallas under the covers would still rank higher than a wild one night stand because they have such a connection with one another. Every thrust sends chills through his body and although Dallas' dick is the one being stimulated, Dustyn feels like he too is extremely close to the edge through penetration alone. Even though he wants to keep going with the continuous buildup of pleasurable tightness at his very core, leading him to orgasm, he knows that Dallas prefers things to have a dirty ending. "Oh you gonna blow?" he asks with a little laugh just like Dallas, finding it adorable how he chuckles at times like this. He quickly hops off of Dallas and rolls the condom off of his boyfriend, leaving Dallas bare. Taking Dallas' thick cock in his grip, Dustyn leans down and takes him in his mouth. He slips his tongue under Dallas' foreskin, swirling his tongue and sucking on his sensitive head which is throbbing after this night of pleasure. "Mmmmmm....." he moans, Dallas still in his mouth as he looks directly at his boyfriend. He reaches his other hand out and holds Dallas', really cementing their close connection. Dallas doesn't need to worry, he knows that Dustyn will gladly take his load in his mouth and there's no need to hold back.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#14577 Posted : 19 December 2016 11:50:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Brandon Grey was currently sitting on his sofa still only wearing his towel his hair was still a wet mess as he flipped through the channels on his television the last few nights had been nonstop partying and drinking since the release of his debut album which was somethinghe never thought about or planned on doing he had also been celebrating being signed to a label for the first time taking a huge step to focus on a career in music which for someone like Brandon took long and hard thinking as he was a man of many different passions whether it being writing, producing, acting, painting, modelling however he decided it was time to find one and focus on that he wasn't getting any younger and music was one of his biggest passions he could still write and produce but he had decided his own career would be taking up most of his time now Brandon was currently waiting for Nina to come over as they hadn't got the chance to properly celebrate together yet with them being two extremely busy people they hadn't got to see each other as much as Brandon would've liked especially during the months he was off recording his debut album where he barely had time to see anybody Brandon had already begun the drinking part of their celebration on his own as he had an ice cold beer in his hand he would casually take sips from it while flipping through the channels not necessarily focused on what was on the television but more so on finally getting to see his good friend yes despite the two having a strong closeness, a strong connection, being shipped by almost every fan on Twitter and having fooled around on quite a few occasions the two were still just that good friends something that had been on Brandon's mind for awhile now was taking that next step however another reoccurring thought was also stuck in his head that if he had tried and failed or maybe even succeeded in becoming something more serious with Nina there was a chance that it could ruin what they had now which was something he loved Brandon looks up at the clock on his wall as he waits impatiently for his 'friend' to arrive
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14578 Posted : 19 December 2016 13:27:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina knocks on Brandon's door. She had shown up to celebrate with Brandon and catch up with him. For a minute now, Brandon had been there for Nina through a lot and tonight she had no problem being there for him. Though their friendship was blurry, it was a strong one. She began to think about how her and aikya had been the same way before deciding to become a couple. In the months that her friend was away finally wrapping up the recording of his debut, Nina had been in a short but intense relationship with her long time friend aikya that surprisingly didn't end as bad as both parties had imagined it would. Nina knew no matter what she and Brandon decided to become things wouldn't pan out as bad, seeing as Brandon didn't nearly have as many problems as Aikya did. Nina laughed at herself. She had no idea why she was even thinking of Brandon like this. He had never given off the impression that he wanted to be more than friends, unless you count him basically naming his album after Nina. She had laughed about that too once realizing and yes it had made her think, but then again, she thought about everything. Nina stood waiting at the door in a big T shirt and sneakers, pulling her wild curls back into a ponytail.

Offline mebeme101  
#14579 Posted : 20 December 2016 08:18:48(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Brandon gets up from the couch after hearing Nina arrive he heads to the door and is about to open it before realizing he's practically naked "One minute" he shouts as he dashes back to his bedroom to put on something before he can make it however he manages to trip over the coffee table slamming his left shin right into the marble of the low coffee table hitting it hard enough for a big bruise to appear in the process of tripping he also managed to spill his beer all over the floor and the area rug "MOTHER FUCKER" he yells out loud the whole situation was probably loud enough for Nina to hear he then gets up now furious at the table he decided to buy because it was on sale and the cheapest and best looking one at the furniture store he glares at it for a second thinking about the revenge he was going to get on it before limping his way over to his bedroom and throwing on a pair of grey basketball shorts and a black t-shirt he then limps his way back over to the door and opens it leaning against the door frame trying to play off what just happened "Hello miss Tarantino" he says in a relaxed tone with a smile despite the pain in his left shin he then moves over to hug his friend before speaking again "Come on in" he says before moving out of the way so she could make her way in Brandon was still pissed at the coffee table but was also excited to catch up with Nina
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14580 Posted : 20 December 2016 08:53:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
When Nina heard the loud bang she immediately squared up and looked around, not sure where the sound came from. She forgot all about it when Brandon finally opened the door though. "Brandon!!" Nina opened her arms threw herself on him, "I'm so proud of you, you have no idea!" Brandon's limp became real apparent after she put her weight on him. She backed up and looked at his leg. "Oh damn, so that was you? For a second there I thought you lived in the hood." She looked at his bruise, poking at it. "Come on, let's put some ice on it." She says standing straight up and wrapping his left arm around her. He was much taller than her so it was a bit awkward but Nina was pretty strong.