logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<729730731732733>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14601 Posted : 01 April 2017 05:09:50(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Elyar smiles at them all. "Nice to meet you all too, I am from here I have lived here for a few years now". As Kat apologised he shook his head. "It's ok, it's all good us guys get like that too sometimes".
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14602 Posted : 01 April 2017 05:38:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Really? Well where have you been all my life?" Sasha winks at him. Kat rolls her eyes. "Would you like to join us over there? We were just sitting and having a few drinks."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14603 Posted : 01 April 2017 05:42:24(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles. "Haha your really forward ain't you, I'd love to join our guys for a drink or two"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14604 Posted : 01 April 2017 05:57:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yes I am, very. But yes, do join us." Sasha starts to head back to where they were seated before. "Again, sorry about her. She's always like this actually." Kat smiled a little.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14605 Posted : 01 April 2017 06:01:37(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smirked and then went over with them at sat with them. "It's ok, I prefer less forward people though, like yourself I get that I'm attractive but don't be full on about it ya know".
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14606 Posted : 01 April 2017 06:15:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Kat chuckles. "Yeah, I'm kind of that way too." Sasha looks at them. "You realize I'm like 2 feet away from you? I can hear you." She smiles and orders another drink. "But oh well, your loss. So what brings you to this fine little pool party. Elyar?" Madison sits beside Sasha as she puts her cover up on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14607 Posted : 01 April 2017 06:21:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar chuckled. "Yeah I know you was there, I did it intentionally." He then shrugs. "Only came because some of my mates were coming haven't been in a party mood as of late but I won't bore you with details". He then looks at Kat. "You know you remind me of someone but I can't put a name too it".
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14608 Posted : 01 April 2017 07:18:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Kat looked a little embarrassed. She usually got that response from people. "Uhh...maybe I look like someone you know? My face is pretty basic," she said jokingly. "Well, I'm glad you came. Things were pretty boring but maybe now it'll be fun."

Sasha then chimed in, "Yes! Let's do shots please!" Madison smirked at her. "I'm down!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14609 Posted : 01 April 2017 07:22:31(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar shook his head. "Your far from basic, It doesn't matter anyway because I wanna know you for you not by who you remind me of, if that makes sense I don't know". Elyar says chuckling, Elyar was quite a goofball in a way and most of the time it was cute. "No shots thanks, I gotta drive home"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14610 Posted : 01 April 2017 07:39:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Kat laughed. "Yeah, I think I understand. Then I guess I won't bother trying to figure out who I remind you of then."

Sasha pouted. "Boo, you're no fun! More for me then." She took a shot of the patron and so did Madison. "Actually, we see some other cuties over there so you two lovers have at it." She winked and then walked off with Maddie in tow.

Kat shook her head, smiling. "So let me guess....you must be either a model, actor, or singer, right?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14611 Posted : 01 April 2017 07:43:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles. "Yeah it's not important". He then nods. "Yep I am a singer mostly I do some modelling too, on the side but mostly it's music, you look like a model is am I guessing right?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14612 Posted : 01 April 2017 08:03:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I am, actually. I've been modeling for about a year now. I just recently got signed to my first agency too so I'm still a small timer." Kat was proud of how far she had come.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14613 Posted : 01 April 2017 08:08:08(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles. "Aww there is nothing wrong with that, I am sure one day you'll be mega ssuccessful".
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14614 Posted : 01 April 2017 08:43:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Thanks, I hope so." Kat took a sip of her lemonade, she wasn't much of a drinker. "So, hey, you wanna like get out of here? Maybe...we can grab something to eat?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14615 Posted : 01 April 2017 08:46:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles. "Sure that sounds like fun, we should change first though haha". He says as it was a pool party after all
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14616 Posted : 01 April 2017 09:37:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Of course." Kat smiled and stood up, letting her friends know she was leaving.

"Have fun!" Madison said to the two of them.

Kat then grabbed her purse which had a change of clothes in it. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom to change."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14617 Posted : 01 April 2017 09:46:41(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles at her as he heads inside. "Ok I'll go change in one of the bedrooms then".
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14618 Posted : 02 April 2017 22:13:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As soon as Kat was finished, she returned in some blue jeans and a cropped tshirt.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#14619 Posted : 02 August 2017 06:04:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron was in an hotel right now because he was getting close to put putting out a project. He hasn't done music in a while but he was started to get back into the swing of thing as far as what needed to be done to get something out to world something that doesn't a diss track that he could put on soundcloud or something. He wanted professional work and engineers coming to this short project. He didn't know anything about the importance of days or significant of what happens until he just happens to check his phone to see Nina fussing about something. 'Happy girlfriend Day fuck is that?' he thought to himself.

He wasn't a good cook on his own but he did know how to order room service to the room. He got pasta two wine glasses and side salads comes you know girls wanting to be watching their figure and shit. He keep checking twitter to see he still clowning him over not knowing what day it was. She was really for promoting this new thing and him and while he was a little put off it was sweet. He thought about how savage she was as an enemy she was clearly someone you would want on your side, but as bad as it started off she was all for this now. Little scary on his part, cause he could never get a good read on her. Once all the work was done he texted her to come to his room to go and get something to eat.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 02/08/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#14620 Posted : 02 August 2017 06:33:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina had no idea what National Girlfriend Day was either but when she scrolled through Instagram and saw everyone shouting out their girlfriends, it made her jealous. Nina had a lot on her plate right now, especially with Brandon Grey on the verge of death, all the stress has led to her feeling lonelier than she ever has in her life. She'd never admit it out loud but right now, she really needs someone. Twitter is her favorite distraction, she only logged onto it so that she could make a meme and crack some jokes. It really surprised her to see that Tyron actually gave a fuck about her random rants.

Upon receiving his text, Niña put on some shoes and was on the way. She didn't have anything else important to do today so this would be fun for her. It wasnt long before she was at the door of Tyron's room, knocking and waiting for him to open the door.