logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<730731732733734>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#14621 Posted : 02 August 2017 06:49:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron opened the door to see Nina at the door, he opened it to and shook his head "Sup, girl. You want to eat this food with me and chill out for a while?" He said as he let her into the room. As they both sat down he really didn't know what to talk about when they started to eat, "So is there a boyfriend day where I can get some shit? or is this just do something for the ladies since they get the butt end of a lot of shit." He asked before looking at her and noticing that something was on her mind. " Yo,what up for real no bull shit. You can be honest with me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14622 Posted : 02 August 2017 07:21:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina smiled as she ate, seeing Tyron try really meant a lot to her. "Honestly, this spaghetti is popping. You earned your boyrfriend day. I wouldn't even know what to do for you though. Don't really know what you like outside of rapping and fucking." Nina was pretty quiet while eating and it was understandably weird to see her being quiet. When he asked her if there was anything wrong, Nina sighed debating if she should even tell him. "There's just so much going on right now, Ty. My life is all over the fucking place." She rolled her eyes but smiled at him again afterwards. "As always." She didn't want to ruin a good dinner.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14623 Posted : 02 August 2017 07:40:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron looked at her and wondered what was going on. He didn't know much about Nina personal life but there was a lot of things that they didn't talk about when he heard she didn't know what he liked. "I'm a simple man eating, music, and fucking is really all there is to me." Before he thought about it "Umm I like dogs. And the color blue." He stopped eating and looked at her being serious that he did every so often. "Nina you can be as open or as closed as you want to. Opening up means more feelings and attachment and if that what you want. I'm okay with that. I know we kind of fell into this for the hell of it. But regardless of what happens I think I can still be friends. And how many friends have you shot before and are cool with them now?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14624 Posted : 02 August 2017 08:49:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Wait what?? You're a dog person?" Nina laughed, having no idea he was even into pets. "Hmmm. Okay, remind me to get you a dog and name it Blue. It's gonna be one of those big scary ones too. Just watch." When told her that he was okay with getting more attached and involving feelings if that was what she wanted, Nina paused and looked at him. "Well...what do you want, Tyron? You always ask me these questions like I'm s'posed to make all the decisions about us." She looked back at her food, playing with it a bit. "I like it when you tell me what to do. When you whisper in my ear to move a certain way, I really be trusting that shit. I trust you...I want what you want."
Offline freestylechamp  
#14625 Posted : 02 August 2017 12:06:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Let's not and said that we did. I'm not about to get a dog and name it after a color on some ghetto ass shit. They going to get a person name. Fuck Spot, Fido, or whatever dumb generic shit people call dogs nowadays. I do love me some mutts." Tyron laughed as she really didn't know anything about him. "What's wrong with me being a dog person?" He asked. Him telling her what to do is mostly in the bedroom is something about him that makes him want to have control of her. Part of him once to see her in anguish, and to see that look on her face. As much as he tried to not go back to that, not having those thoughts. In the back of his mind, it keeps whispering to him "She's using you. She is getting over on you. She doesn't care. She's going to leave you worst than before. Strike before it happens to you. Revenge! They are all laughing at you. You don't deserve to live, You don't deserve to be happy!"

He heard her say that she trusted him and that made him worry more. Were the voices right? does he have a right to be happy? How can you trust someone that doesn't trust themselves? "What I want, is... I just want to be fine. I just want to not have to worry about shit. I don't trust me, me and impulse control never worked out but we are trying to get along right now. Like I go places where it is supposed to be relaxing and I'm on edge, I feel like my time is up and I could die at any moment. I want someone to talk to and feel comfortable enough to handle my crazy shit and not panic. I want someone that is going to be there for me when I'm in those dark moments. If you want that, I can understand how you feel cause that's how I feel but in order to do that we have to talk. About a lot of stuff that could mess up with what we have going right now. Right now we are dating but it is more like fuck buddies. Opening up and knowing things that are this personal could start a very real and very attach relationship. I want to be attached to someone but can you handle being attached to me?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14626 Posted : 02 August 2017 13:30:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"YOU can call the dog whatever you want, I'm gonna call it Blue!" Nina shook her head, laughing. "Dog people are annoying and needy, just like dogs. Like...ew. But ugh, I guess I can get over it..for you." She shrugged a little.

Niña listens to Tyron as he poured out his heart's desires. She really felt for him. Nina knew he was going through a lot but didn't realize that there never seemed to be a peaceful moment in his head. It made her feel bad that he didn't think he could talk about stuff like that with her. She thinks for a second before answering his question. "It's almost like you don't know you're a better person than me." Nina lets out a small chuckle. "You're actually becoming a better person. Everything you're feeling is just the push back of what you once knew. But what matters is you're trying...I'm not. But what I am doing is rooting for you. If i was a pussy who was too scared to be there for you in your lowest, I wouldnt be here right now." She sat up in her chair. "Honestly, the only good thing about me is that I can understand and I do care. On top of that, I like being around your ass, Ty. I want to get attached to you."

Edited by user 03 August 2017 01:25:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kandii  
#14627 Posted : 02 August 2017 13:31:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"YOU can call the dog whatever you want, I'm gonna call it Blue!" Nina shook her head, laughing. "Dog people are annoying and needy, just like dogs. Like...ew. But ugh, I guess I can get over it..for you." She shrugged a little.

Niña listens to Tyron as he poured out his heart's desires. She really felt for him. Nina knew he was going through a lot but didn't realize that there never seemed to be a peaceful moment in his head. It made her feel bad that he didn't think he could talk about stuff like that with her. She thinks for a second before answering his question. "It's almost like you don't know you're a better person than me." Nina lets out a small chuckle. "You're actually becoming a better person. Everything you're feeling is just the push back of what you once knew. But what matters is you're trying...I'm not. But what I am doing is rooting for you. If i was a pussy who was too scared to be there for you in your lowest, I wouldnt be here right now." She sat up in her chair. "Honestly, the only good thing about me is that I can understand and I do care. On top of that, I like being around your ass, Ty. I want to get attached to you."

Edited by user 03 August 2017 01:24:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#14628 Posted : 03 August 2017 03:49:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Calling him or her blue is going to confuse the dog and they aren't going to listen to you. Needy? annoying true but needy? I am not needy in the least." he said playing with his food. he sighed and looked away when she talked about him not knowing he is a better person. "I'm not even going to go there knowing how bad things got with me. I did a lot of fucked up shit giving in to impluses. If I lived or died it didn't matter to me and I just so fed up and I just went with the villian role." Tyron leaned into Nina " What makes you think your not trying right now? None of us are the picture of stablity and we all have things we struggle with. If you want someone to help you with your struggles I'm here for you if you want that."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14629 Posted : 03 August 2017 05:09:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Okay then," She sat all the way back in her chair. "You want me to open up?" Niña sighed before telling Tyron everything. "You remember Brandon Grey? The dude that went ghost on me? He texted me out of nowhere the other week to come over. So you know me, I go over there just to cuss him out. When I get there though, his entire apartment is full of drugs and bottles and he's black and blue, looking like complete shit. He tells me he's being held in his house by his dad. See, his dad has been extorting him, he stabbed Brandon when we were together because I told Brandon not to give him no more money. Now his dad is straight up trying to kill him, his dad has "friends" now. And they're dangerous. So you know me: He has to die." Nina paused really letting it all sink. Her voice got sterner when she continued. "And he did. We killed him the other night. That was our solution for it all. Brandon called me over the other day and we hung out for a while but just as I started to leave he....kissed me. He kissed me like it was the last time he was ever gonna see me." Nina looked up at Tyron with tears in her eyes. "And I think it was. He's going to die anyways, Ty, I know it."

Offline freestylechamp  
#14630 Posted : 03 August 2017 06:46:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron looked at her and listened to all of it he knows the feeling of trapping someone and trying to kill them. It brings him back to what he was like before. "You want to know why Aikya never did anything to me, even when I wanted her to? U killed the pimp that she was so worry about. I wanted to use him to get back at her but after meeting him and realizing that he was a piece of shit I just went ahead and killed him. Later I pretended to be him but that was to get under her skin." He twitched a little hearing Brandon and them kiss and all of that but he too a deep breath to calm down and not flip out in the moment. "Okay, I'm not going to let go but I'm going to let that slide for right now."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14631 Posted : 03 August 2017 07:36:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyron looked at her and listened to all of it he knows the feeling of trapping someone and trying to kill them. It brings him back to what he was like before. "You want to know why Aikya never did anything to me, even when I wanted her to? U killed the pimp that she was so worry about. I wanted to use him to get back at her but after meeting him and realizing that he was a piece of shit I just went ahead and killed him. Later I pretended to be him but that was to get under her skin." He twitched a little hearing Brandon and them kiss and all of that but he too a deep breath to calm down and not flip out in the moment. "Okay, I'm not going to let go but I'm going to let that slide for right now."

Nina actually smiled a little when he revealed to her what he did. Not in a sinister way, just in a really small chuckle of sorts. "If you had told Aikya that, I wouldn't have even touched you." What she had just told Tyron was something that had been weighing on her heart for the longest. It had made her so relieved to get it off of her chest and not immediately have been scolded for what she did. She let out a small laugh at Tyron, rolling her eyes and wiping her tears away. "He kissed me. I mean, I didn't stop him...but you don't stop that therapist when she's feeling all up on you, either." She joked, trying to forget all about the mess she waa dealing with right now.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14632 Posted : 03 August 2017 08:22:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well you know scars would heal if I told her the big bad man is gone. I always wanted her think he was still around but she must of heard on the news somewhere that he passed away in "gang related" activities. I may have wanted to open those scars up but that guy. Seriously fuck him." Tyron said as he told her all about that day and what went down, how he then pull this elaborate plan to get to aikya without putting her in danger. "At least the therapist and I are on good speaking terms don't make this contest I will fuck her shit all up." he said in a joke, seeing Nina at ease made him feel better and they were really started to get to know another finally after for so long. " Is there anything else you want to get off your chest while we are opening up and anything? I don't want to throw all my shit and you get pissed off later."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14633 Posted : 03 August 2017 09:42:36(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aikya was still somebody Niña cared about but she couldn't help but like the way his mind worked. She listened as he explained everything that went down, intrigued by the topic. He never really aimed to put Aikya in any real danger but still managed to really get under her skin, she thought that was genius. She didn't like that he was fucking with people she loved but she always respected him in a sense. When he reminded her the therapist was still in the picture, she sucked her teeth. "Okay and? Keep playing, I'll find somebody ELSE who can kiss me better than you." Mhmm, she went there. Nina loved challenging Tyron, she knew how defensive he got when trying to prove a point. When he asked her if she had anything else to say, she shook her head no.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14634 Posted : 03 August 2017 13:01:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Notice how you said kiss but not better sex. That's the trade off you going to live with?" Tyron said before he started to laugh. This was the first time that they could just sit down and talk and he enjoyed that. "My plans were really out there but the end goal was always the same find someone to kill me. Out of everyone you came the closest and it wasn't even close. My plan for you was something simple that I knew you would have taken the bait and finished me. I was going to numb your stomach with drugs and then wrapped bloody bandages around your waist. I was going to have the equipment ready and next to me and tell you that I planted explosives in your stomach and you only have a short time to live." He confessed, he still thought about doing this but being open he wanted to let her know how he felt and how he believed she could do what he was looking for back then. Yes she would have realized that he was lying but hopefully it will be too late to save him after that. "It's crazy during that time I was so suicidal that I was thinking of all kinds of ways but every time it just wouldn't work or I would get close and something will happen I would be saved. I hated it."

Tyron got up and went so he was sitting next to Niña and held her close to him "romantic my ass I don't do any of this romantic shit often but I will get better as this shit. I.." he said trying to get the words out before kissing her cheek and resting his head on her shoulder "I'll knocked someone out cold if I see people kissing you and shit though." While he was trying to say love that is what came out instead.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14635 Posted : 03 August 2017 15:29:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña sucked her teeth again, laughing. "Damn. You're just gonna keep stumping me, huh?" That was one thing Nina couldn't lie about, Tyron was one of her bests. He had the kind of intensity she hadn't stumbled upon since her younger days of falling for wastemen from the Toronto slums. On top of that, they had great chemistry, both just seeming to automatically know how to please each other. It was crazy how their conversation could jump from joking around about kissing each other to traumatizing each other but Nina could never get bored of talking to Tyron if they could easily jump from topic to topic like this. When he told Nina his plans for her, she took a minute to really think about what she would've done in that situation. Killing Tyron would've probably been the only thing on the list. To think, in an alternate universe she could've killed the man who she ended up really liking...it was weird, everything about it felt dangerous. But truth be told, Nina loves danger.

"Now you know I don't have a lot of beliefs but I do believe some shit happens for a reason. You just weren't meant to die. Your spirit is out here tryna tell you something. Boooy, you better listen." Nina watched as Tyron got up and sat next to her. She sunk into his arms, giggling as he struggled to get the words out. She rose from his arms and cupped his face in her hands. "Fuck romance." She declared softly, passionately kissing Tyron.

Edited by user 03 August 2017 15:34:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#14636 Posted : 04 August 2017 07:58:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Damn straight I am." As he looked at her he wonder what she thought about that and if that put her off at all. Telling your current girlfriend something like this was not going to give her the warm a fuzzy for you. They might start doubting you every time you are alone with them and wonder if that is still something that he plans on doing. Nina was different but that didn't change the fact that someone close was thinking about you trying to kill them or tricking them to kill you.

"Huh, so you saying I went through all that bullshit early on, just to get here? The whole suicide attempts, the mocking, the shame, the crazy. All of that was for a reason. Either god has one fucked up sense of humor or he was preparing me for you and if that the case, I can see why your relationship don't last long." He said laughing at all he had to get through to be in this moment. He kissed her back and gave a look he that was surprising a look of happiness as he started to kiss her repeatedly

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14637 Posted : 04 August 2017 17:24:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña cackled when he brought up her relationships. "Hate to break it to you but I don't think anything can prepare you for me." It really made her so happy to see Tyron happy. She had came over feeling shitty but seeing him like this completely lifted her spirits. Tyron would never know how much it meant to her to see his smile. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him as they made out. "You... busy... today?" Nina asked in between kisses. She was obviously hoping that he wasn't, sliding on his lap as they continued.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14638 Posted : 05 August 2017 14:14:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I beg to differ among other things. I was going through some shit. And don't take this lightly but a lot of these problems I had was in no large part the same woman who said, I'm tired of beefing with you and then shoots me in foot. I was prepared for a lot of things and then you leave me disappointed and blue balls. I think I can handle whatever you got cooking up there." He tapped her on her head and had a small smile on his face. There wasn't any doubt that the chemistry was there but it was so combustible it was like going into a lab and mixing random stuff together and see what happens. He was okay with that, rather he prefer that than being bored or complacency.

"Does it look like I going anywhere without you today? People don't need me, and if they do fuck em. Let's just chill and not worry about anything just for right now." He threw the stuff on the table to the ground and got Niña on top of the table before getting on top and kissing her. Getting undress in the process, his body had a lot of scars and discoloration in certain areas. His brother body had wear and tear but most of the things that could be healed was. He got her undress down to her underwear and smirked "Something tells me you weren't expecting this to happen when coming over."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14639 Posted : 08 August 2017 12:31:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Good." Niña looks Tyron in his eyes. "Cause the way you're making me feel right now...I really wanna spend all day fucking you to the moon and back." She went right back to kissing him as he got up and started making room on the table. Nina can't help but frown when he throws the food on the floor. "Damn, I was expecting to at least finish my plate." She said with a giggle, wrapping her legs around Tyron as she unhooked her bra and threw it to the side. She slips her hands in his boxers and slides them right off. Nina could feel herself getting wetter as she looks at his dick. She couldn't help it, thinking about all the things it could do and all the ways she could play with it. Also didn't hurt that it was perfect.

Edited by user 08 August 2017 12:45:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#14640 Posted : 15 November 2017 07:11:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Dustyn is redecorating the living room of his apartment, wanting it to be all finished in time for the holidays and looking a lot fresher for the upcoming new year. He could easily hire someone to do this but growing up, Dustyn didn't have the luxury of having things done for him. He often forgets that there are professionals who do this stuff for a living but he's happy to do it himself. Dustyn isn't entirely alone though. Billy is here to help, although he's becoming more of a hindrance the more Jack Daniels he consumes. He has also called on Erich to help with the painting, who is due to arrive any minute.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID