logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<728729730731732>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#14581 Posted : 20 December 2016 09:25:02(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Brandon smiled as soon as Nina came into hug him and gave her a small squeeze before she pulled away when she mentions his album he smiles "Thanks it's about time huh? Next album should be out sometime around 2026" he says jokingly when she brings up the bruise he tried to keep his masculinity "Oh that? Nah it's completely fine" he said obviously lying as the bruise was already pretty bad when she pokes it he winces at the pain after talking about hearing it he got slightly embarrassed "Yeah it was the damn coffee table gotta burn that fucker now it's probably mad I haven't promoted the album" he says trying to make a joke out of his clumsiness and the fact that people got on twitter to bash him for his laziness Brandon follows Nina using her as support for his leg he was actually pretty surprised she was able to keep him up due to their huge difference in size "Damn someone's been hitting the gym huh?" he says before letting out a little chuckle after getting to his kitchen where the ice was he takes a seat on one of the chairs at the table and puts his leg up on the other "So what's been going on with you? Feels like it's been years" he says jokingly though with him locking himself away from everybody for so long and focusing on making new music it really did feel like years to him
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14582 Posted : 20 December 2016 09:55:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Can't wait. Gonna hum my kids to sleep with the melody of Like I Was for promotion. Gonna be lit lit." Nina laughs as they made their way ar,ound the house. "Fuck that coffee table, it's probably all tacky looking anyways. Probably throws the whole room off and everything!" Nina slowly places the ice on Brandon's left shin, putting a little pressure on it. "The gym? Something like that." She smiles, not taking her eyes off of the ice. Nina was genuinely happy to be here with Brandon tonight. Her life's been pretty uneventful for a minute now and while she enjoyed her time alone, she equally enjoyed being around others too from time. "If you would've asked me how I was doing a month ago you would've gotten a shitstorm but now? I'm just chilling. Mostly bored. What about you? You finally got this music out, I know you've had a wild party by now."

Offline mebeme101  
#14583 Posted : 20 December 2016 10:08:06(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"See that's something only a true friend would do" he says before laughing he then hears her talking down on the coffee table and couldn't agree more despite it being an inanimate object he had never hated anyone or thing as much as he hated that coffee table right now "Fucking tell me about it see this is what happens when you take cheap piece of shit from El Dorado and try to give it a good loving caring home despite it being ugly as fuck and not worth the coffee it holds on a daily basis" Brandon says jokingly but with a hint of seriousness as he drags the coffee table from El Dorado to it's grave he loved the bond he and Nina had I mean who else could you sit around roasting a coffee table with? No one that's who as the cold ice hits Brandon's skin where the bruise is at he makes a face showing the pain from it and winces once again he was definitely letting go of any manly points he had earned by getting fucked up by a coffee table and being left in so much pain by it "Something like that? Did my fave join cross fit or something?" Brandon listens as she talks about what's been going on in her life or what hasn't "You wanna tell me what happened a month ago? You know I love hearing about other people's lives considering mine is so boring" He says jokingly "But if it's something you'd prefer not to talk about don't worry" he said almost feeling bad he hadn't been around to know what was going on with her "Pretty much the same just being roasted by all my fans on twitter for being lazy and yeah I have been actually since the album came out things have been wild but it's died down a bit now and it's back to my boring old life you know?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14584 Posted : 20 December 2016 10:59:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"That's what I'm saying, people are sleeping on me. Being friends with Nina comes with benefits!" Nina thinks a little. "Not like that though... Well at least not for everybody.." She cleared her throat, "Back to this trash table. I bet that's not even real wood. I bet if we sprayed Pledge on it it'd turn green." Nina still hasn't even taken a look at the actual table but she had already declared it a lifelong nemesis." Nina said, completely dodging his question about her sudden strength. There was no way she could tell him she tortured a guy not too long ago and has been training herself for when he comes back for round 2. "Well let's see.." Nina knew she couldn't dodge two questions in a row so she answered this one. "I lost a good friend, gained a girlfriend and then lost that too. I don't even have to go into it though, she wrote a whole album about it. God I hate when people write songs about me, they either get it all wrong or too right." She said this completely oblivious to the fact that she had inspired tracks on Brandon's album too. She looked up at his face and started to laugh. "Aww are you about to cry over this icepack!" She teased.

Offline mebeme101  
#14585 Posted : 20 December 2016 11:17:22(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Brandon burst out laughing when Nina mentions how being friends with her has benefits and then when she tried to fix it he laughed even more "Exactly I definitely can't complain about the benefits" he says in a flirty yet joking manner before giving her a little wink as Nina continues to roast his coffee table he nods along despite it not even being wood he agrees with her "Yes this fucking table has no idea the life it gets holding my coffee, my food, seeing me naked, getting the finest of decor on it but it's not enough nope it didn't even deserve to be in El Dorado it should have been placed in a dollar store no a 99 cent store" Brandon didn't pay attention to Nina avoiding his question he hears about her speaking about her ex friend and ex girlfriend and nods slowly he didn't want to pry into something she clearly didn't want to speak about so his response was simple "Okay I got you but if you ever need to talk then you know you can come to me" he laughs when she mentions the thing about someone writing songs about her "Damn was this ex Taylor Swift or Adele?" he asks jokingly knowing who it most likely was after she mentioned it when Nina pokes fun at Brandon's pain he shakes his head "See this is why people sleep on you what kind of friend would say shit like that what kind of friend would hurt my ego like that? You need to stop" He says while pretending to be mad about her comments "By the way I know it's out of the blue and the album is already released but I wanted to know if you'd like to get on the next single? We can get into the studio whenever to add you to it it's gonna be 'Like I Was' which for some reason is a fan favorite I guess they like when I expose myself as freak" he laughs
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14586 Posted : 22 December 2016 05:26:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Get your head out of the gutter!" Nina laughed when Brandon winked at her, winking right back at him. "You know what we should do? Drink 2 cold beers and NOT use a coaster. That'll really show the fucker!" She hops up and goes to Brandon's kitchen, finding 2 beers in his fridge. She plops down next to him on the couch. "Thanks, you're so sweet. It's nice to know I can have someone to talk to about stuff. Like, real stuff. And you know the same goes for me. I'm always here to listen to anytime you need me." Nina handed him a beer and smiled, opening her drink. "And worse, it's Drake. I'm gonna get name-dropped and everything." She popped open her beer and sat back, laughing. "How dare you? I'm being as nice as I can Brandon, you're lucky I didn't tell you to walk it off!" Nina took a sip from the bottle in her hand. She popped up at the request. "I thought you'd never ask. Getting all fifty shades and telling my exes off is my calling. We could hit the studio anytime this week, I'm free."
Offline mebeme101  
#14587 Posted : 22 December 2016 20:14:02(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"I mean I'd be happy to put my head somewhere else" he responds rather suggestively he nods as he listens to Nina speak on how to torture his living room coffee table "You know it could even make good fire wood" He says ignoring the fact that the table was actually marble he nods along as the conversation gets a bit more serious and then gives Nina a little smile "Yeah I know I am" he jokes before getting back to being serious "My ears are always open for you I'm glad I've got the same with you" Brandon smiles once again before grabbing the beer Nina had gotten for him definitely needed another after spilling his all over the floor he pops it open and takes a big gulp of it then laughs "Well shit I thought I had it rough on Twitter god knows what her fans did out of you" he jokes "Okay okay you're right you could've even went my dads route and told me to rub some dirt on it" he laughs then smiles as she agrees to be on the track "Great you're about to help me get that #1 spot" he says jokingly "But seriously though I can't wait to hear what you put on it" Brandon says getting excited about the thought of him and Nina finally collaborating "So other than exes writing about you and name dropping you is there anything else I should know about?" he asks as he puts his arm around her and takes another sip of his beer
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#14588 Posted : 07 March 2017 08:17:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron sat in his holding cell with his jumpsuit on before he was released to see a visitor. Normally he would only get one visitor to come see him but he was told to wait and he would be released soon and just stay patient and heal up. Heading into the room he made small talk with a lot of the prisoners there, he knew he wasn't going to be here for long but it wasn't like what he was doing was good or even borderline illegal. Still the charges they had on him was enough for cops to dig all around him and his where about so you could call him surprise to see Anniken there waiting for him as he got the window with the phone within arm's length. Tyron wasn't clean nor did he have the reputation of a good person either but he has gotten better at picking up dirty traits and Anniken wasn't this goody two shoes holier than thou people either. With his hand reaching for the phone slowly he put it too his ear and waited for her to do the same. He didn't say anything on it cause he knew she had something to say so he was going to let her have her say whatever silly nonsense it was going to be.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14589 Posted : 07 March 2017 08:51:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

There was nothing Anniken hated more than being misrepresented. She was the kind of person who firmly believed in doing something yourself if you truly wanted it done. Just as she was her own boss, she was her own messenger, having other people speak for her in any form was such a bother, other people were always prone to get something wrong. To her, that's exactly what seemed to happen between Tyron and Nina on that disastrous night. Nina was someone Anniken trusted a lot, a peice of her wanted the young rapper to take over if anything was ever to happen, but she was trouble, and not the good kind. What went down that night was unacceptable to Anniken in every way and she wanted Tyron to know that. She meant to visit him in the hospital but he ended up being shipped off to jail. At the news of his arrest, she felt like she owed him at least a lawyer or two,Anniken was always about making amends and Tyron was someone who she felt like had been wronged by the Dahlhouse, even if he wronged the Dahlhouse first. She sat waiting patiently for him to arrive to the glass, phone in hand. When he finally came out, she thought about what she was going to say, smiling very lightly at him. They had obviously started off on a bad foot, and quite frankly, still were on one. She skipped right past the awkward introduction that neither of them needed. "Let me start by apologizing for Nina's actions. I should've stepped in before things got too out of hand." She spoke clearly through the phone, nodding her head when she was done as if to say, 'your turn'.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14590 Posted : 07 March 2017 10:59:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You don't have to apologise for her cause there was a meaning to what she did. She was justified in what she did for me." All of escalated all out of control because of his ego. He wanted to break that image that he had for himself and prove he was more than just a character of a ghetto stereotype. Even so her coming out here to say she was sorry wasn't the only thing she came for but he smiled softly "Thank you for coming to see me, but you don't have to worry about the apologies. I wanted to have a one on one conversation with you, but this isn't really the place for it." Looking around as if to say I'm in jail so I can't really be as free as I want to be

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14591 Posted : 07 March 2017 19:13:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Justified, my ass. She didn't have the right to do what she did and especially NOT in my building." Anniken was mad just thinking about the mess that was left behind, she had to close the office for an entire month to clean it up, lying to everyone by claiming renovations were taking place. Anniken cut her rant short, really taking in how... rational Tyron seemed to be right now. Obviously, they've never spoken before but after everything she's heard about him, she expected a much colder response. It threw her off a bit, him being so willing to speak with her when she was 100% sure he had blamed her for everything that went down. "Anyways, that's why I'm here.." She said when he brought up being in jail. "I posted your bail. I'm sure they're building one hell of a case against you but you're a free man, if only for now. I can get you the best lawyers money can buy but then, of course, it'd be less of an 'I.O.U.' and more of an investment." Anniken looked at Tyron through the glass for a moment, exhaling a long breath before speaking again. "I'm not forcing you to feel like you're in debt to me or anything. This is the part where we're even steven. The slate has been wiped clean. When you get out, do what you want. If one of the things that you want to do would be contacting me, immediately, I'd very much like that." Anniken looked around at the guards and security cameras. "Not much else for me to say here, huh? Any questions?"
Offline kandii  
#14592 Posted : 07 March 2017 19:14:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Justified, my ass. She didn't have the right to do what she did and especially NOT in my building." Anniken was mad just thinking about the mess that was left behind, she had to close the office for an entire month to clean it up, lying to everyone by claiming renovations were taking place. Anniken cut her rant short, really taking in how... rational Tyron seemed to be right now. Obviously, they've never spoken before but after everything she's heard about him, she expected a much colder response. It threw her off a bit, him being so willing to speak with her when she was 100% sure he had blamed her for everything that went down. "Anyways, that's why I'm here.." She said when he brought up being in jail. "I posted your bail. I'm sure they're building one hell of a case against you but you're a free man, if only for now. I can get you the best lawyers money can buy but then, of course, it'd be less of an 'I.O.U.' and more of an investment." Anniken looked at Tyron through the glass for a moment, exhaling a long breath before speaking again. "I'm not forcing you to feel like you're in debt to me or anything. This is the part where we're even steven. The slate has been wiped clean. When you get out, do what you want. If one of the things that you want to do would be contacting me, immediately, I'd very much like that." Anniken looked around at the guards and security cameras. "Not much else for me to say here, huh? Any questions?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#14593 Posted : 07 March 2017 23:49:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Things like investment, IOU, square made his spine get cold, it was those ideas that changed him and got him out of that dark place. He had a lot to say about being even. Turning the other cheek was not something that he had learn even through all of this. No one was hurt on her side, they all had the power to walk away and all of them where spooked but none of them had to go to hospitals or think about dying like he had to. He did that for a reason and he thought about getting even and maybe killing, but he himself had grown tired getting frustrated with himself again. Taking a deep breath and looking down at his clothes and glancing back at the guard. Part of him wanted to just create a scene go crazy instead he looked up at Anniken with eyes that shown more sincerity than menace "Thank you for posting bail, I don't think I will need any help on the lawyer as I already have an IOU for that part. Maybe when this is over I can come and we can talk more, if that is okay with you?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14594 Posted : 18 March 2017 06:49:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken was genuinely caring and generous, which is why she held great relationships with all of her clients and most people in her life. She believed in people and always wanted the best for them, she wouldn't dare make a decision if it didn't benefit both her career and their own. But she was equally dominant and selfish, which is what made her the perfect businesswoman. Anniken loved nothing more than being successful and she likes to think money is a measurement of success, which is why she was very unforgiving about wasting it. To her, Tyron's wounds were bad but not as bad as the money she's lost from Aikya being difficult after he shook her up. Nina understood that about Anniken, which, Anniken imagined, was why she did what she did to him. It was messy but it resulted in one hell of a hospital bill. Anniken nodded at Tyron. "Absolutely." She said, gently putting the phone back on it's hook. "See you 'round." She mouthed as she rose from her chair.

Offline freestylechamp  
#14595 Posted : 19 March 2017 07:11:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron went back to his cell for a little while before he was issue bailed and was let go. He looked around in his cell and took a deep breath before leaving what was once his place to live for almost a month as they try to probe information from him about everything he was up to even Deneil, but that wasn't the highest thing on their list. Walking out he saw a black van one of the ones that he used for years. He walked over to the van and got into the back of it with people with black masks. "So how was your vacation they healed you up pretty well didn't they?" one of the men said with a smirk rude tone. "I rather not talk about it, but I'm healed up a little bit. What is Malcolm thinking sending you guys to come pick me up?" Tyron asked thinking that the producer was going to see him out. "Well, he knows how you feel about Anniken, and seeing her there it would have been best if he just let you work it out. so what do you want to do?" they asked wondering what he had on his mind. "Look I'm pretty tired, and I don't feel like doing anything," he said before getting whacked in the head. The man looked down at Tyron hold a gun at his head, "You still have a job to do. We know you're tired but we can't go back now. Think of something fucked up and then let go out and get it done. I'm sure you thought of tons of things to do to the people that put you in that prison. Anniken may have been all nice and happy about her people but Tyron wasn't one of those people, Not only was he getting help from someone that was twisted and messed up in the head but didn't care about him at all which had him in a rock and a hard place. Tyron was dropped off in a dirty apartment building and was giving a key to it. "We'll be back later today to come pick you up and figure what the next step is and start filming again.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14596 Posted : 01 April 2017 04:20:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
It was a nice and sunny day in Los Angeles. Kat was with a few of her friends at a pool party. She couldn't remember whose home it was exactly but being the up and coming model she was, she knew connections meant everything in the industry. Even though her sister was a huge pop superstar, she sought to have her own legacy and not ride her sister's coattails. Kat, along with her best friend Madison King and Sasha León, who was part of a very well known family in known all over the east coast. As they were lounging by the pool in their bathing suits, Sasha spotted a cute guy in the pool. She lowered her shades to get a better look at him and said, "WHO, is that? He's delicious looking." Kat giggled and followed her gaze, as did Madison, to who she was talking about. "He is cute. I feel like I've seen him before...IG maybe?" Maddie shrugged her shoulders and sipped on her drink.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14597 Posted : 01 April 2017 04:26:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Elyar hadn't long got to the party he only went to the party because some of his friends had gone and he was just minding his business partying as you, not even noticing the girls all staring googly eyed at him.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14598 Posted : 01 April 2017 04:34:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Kat wasn't very outgoing but her two friends were. "Let's go introduce ourselves." Sasha stands up with a smirk that meant she was up to no good. "Sasha, no." Kat tried to stop her but it was too late. Madison giggled and followed her and so did Kat, eventually. "Hi there! You're hot, what's your name?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14599 Posted : 01 April 2017 04:38:27(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Elyar was getting out the pool to get a drink when he heard a voice coming from behind him. He turned around and smiled at the three girls. "Oh hey, eh thanks my name is Elyar. You three having a good time?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14600 Posted : 01 April 2017 05:00:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Elyar, nice to meet you. I'm Sasha, this is Madison, and that is Kat." Sasha walks up closer to him, eyeing his figure. "It just got a whole lot better. So, are you from around here? I've never seen you before and I know just about every guy here." She smirks and Kat shakes her head at her. "Excuse my friend, she gets a bit loopy when it's hot and there's males around."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage