logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#101 Posted : 02 November 2020 00:35:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: I hate covers but when they are done right? I love covers. I don't have a favorite because I love all of these but if I did it would be Epiphany. Also thank you for the I Put A Spell On You cover because if I have to hear that Hocus Pocus one one more time I was banning that film from my home. Thank you for making Halloween enjoyable again.

Edited by user 02 November 2020 00:37:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#102 Posted : 02 November 2020 02:01:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Julia Volkova: I cannot decide which one is better "epiphany" or Karolina at "I put a spell on you". She cast a spell on me with her sexy timber. I got tell you that this collection will be in my all time favorite halloween playlist for the years to come.

erich:i am going to go go with put a spell on you. i'll go out on a limb and say we will never be able to do it live. there wouldnt be a dry seat in the house if we did. we already have to put a disclaimer on every ticket that atomic war bride will not be responsible for any pregnancies or one night stands that result from our music.

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: LOVE! "Sweet Transvestite" is my favourite for all its sassy, camp spectacularness, AWB and a cutie like Dustyn paying an ode to Tim Curry? What dreams are made of, ugh! Also my dear Erich, 10 points for the use of "balderdash", I'm thrilled with this whole thing - playing this for the next year on repeat, because my darlings, Halloween is everyday when you're me. ❤

erich:i would like to say i am too cool to squeal like a child upon hearing that vanity likes something we did...but,i lost being cool ages ago. so yeah,i totally squealed like a kid. i dare say squealed on the level of anyone in the mama mia movie. it was so hard to not do the entire soundtrack of rocky,it is all so damned good. the world owes a debt that can never be repaid to richard obrian.

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hayden: I hate covers but when they are done right? I love covers. I don't have a favorite because I love all of these but if I did it would be Epiphany. Also thank you for the I Put A Spell On You cover because if I have to hear that Hocus Pocus one one more time I was banning that film from my home. Thank you for making Halloween enjoyable again.

erich: hayden,you son of a bitch,how are you? congratulations,you've now inherited the role of the man i will greet with that from now on. there are many many covers of this song,the one from the movie that shall not be named should not exist. covers are indeed terrible. especially when someone throws a collection of them together last minute..
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 02/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#103 Posted : 03 November 2020 14:18:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: The commentary has me crying 😭😭😭 how do you think of these things? You are a comedic genius and I love reading your RPs. You make it clear that you don’t have to have lyrics if there’s a creative outlet elsewhere and I think this is just great. Not only is it a funny read, but it also gives in outlook into the characters‘ thought process of the songs. Nice!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#104 Posted : 03 November 2020 23:51:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: the only thing I do weaker than lyrics are song descriptions. There's only so many ways I can put:"it's fast rockabilly." So I do it like this. The differences in creative process of Erich vs Karoliena I figure is more interesting. She's far more professional and musically inclined. Erich writes the words and Karoliena crafts a song around them . Erichs ability is sort of based off my own I can PLAY a guitar. But I can't CREATE something with a guitar. I need to see what is to be played. Thank you for the kind words as always,miss famous.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/11/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#105 Posted : 04 November 2020 18:07:30(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David (The Jollies): Came across to 'Sweet Transvestite' and 'I Put A Spell On You' and as much as it would be hard to cover such classics, you guys did it but as much as I love you Erica, Karoliena is an iconic queen tbh, she owns 'I Put A Spell On You'.

OOC: Fun read! I like how their personalities shine on this :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/11/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#106 Posted : 13 November 2020 04:46:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel The Freenerd: You had me until you said the Hocus Pocus film's version of "I put a spell on you" sucks! Guess you need to revoke the album! I used to have such a big crush on you! *crush has been revoked*

OOC: Don't know how in the world I missed your RP; a Halloween themed RP at that.... but my apologies! I love when you RP (Since you don't as often); really enjoyed this was super funny! lol
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#107 Posted : 13 November 2020 05:10:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: thank you. It's understandable you missed it. There was no promotion and it just sort of was flopped out.

Erich: well...I support bootlegging,so you can get around the revoke clause. We are at a hocus pocus impasse.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 13/11/2020(UTC)