logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<411412413414415>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8241 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:05:25(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

"People talk? So what you calling me a industry ho? People talk you're right. They talk about your girl all the time but I will leave it at that cause I don't want you to throw me out the car this time."

Tisha shakes her head.

"That might be the only true thing you've said, you do challenge me. I can't say I love it though."

Tisha loses the paparazzi and parks her car on a deserted street. Tisha places her hand on Dominic's thigh, she leans in closely to him.

"You ain't going no where either, cause I am the only woman who challenges you, and you love it."

She says looking him deep in his eyes.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#8242 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:15:16(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Dominic shakes his head as he looks away from her. "I know my girl. She's not out there like that but anyway I'm not getting into this with you again."

He looks down at her hand on his thigh before looking over at her, noticing how close she was now to him.

"I like how you think you're that special when you're not. For real though, I'm not trying to diss you, you just don't have my attention like that anymore," he says as he looks at her.

Dominic comes closer, almost about to kiss her. "Fuck. Stop doing that."
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8243 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:22:20(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha moves her hands closer to her crotch. She stares at him while she continues to glide closer to his dick.

"If I'm not that special then why am I still here them? Hmmm? Why don't you just dead me?"

Tisha gently holds his dick through his pants. She moves so close to his lips they could kiss at any moment.

"Why you let me bail you out? Why you stay getting mad at me if I'm not that special? Why you in my car if I'm not that special?"

Tisha unbuttons his pants. She then unzips him. She gently places her hands on his boxers and begins to caress his dick. Nice and slow.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8244 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:30:58(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Dominic hesitates for a second before responding to her. "It's complicated," is all that he manages to say.

He groans while she starts to stroke his dick in her hand. He was already semi hard from earlier and now with her touching him he became rock hard.

"D-don't Tisha." He brings his hand down to stop her.
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8245 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:37:00(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha doesn't stop. She motions her hand inside his boxers and begins to feel his dick. She grabs it.

"Its hard as a rock. Your body saying something else."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8246 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:45:11(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Dominic couldn't deny that he liked her touching his dick but he knew he needed to try and stop things from going further.

"You know I still get attracted to you just like you get the same way around me. We still have a sexual attraction to one another I can't deny that but I'm trying to do the right thing and resist. It's hard though cause you look sexy as fuck just like you always do."

He leans over suddenly and kisses on her neck.

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8247 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:51:58(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha's eyes close in ecstasy as Dom kisses her neck. She grabs his dick harder with one hand and then his neck. She looks at him and motions towards his lip on her neck. Gently giving him a peck on the lip, she then motions towards his dick and begins to kiss his shaft. She motions upward and begins to suck his head.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8248 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:59:48(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Dominic kisses her back, getting a taste of her lip gloss on his lips.

He groans instantly when she goes down on him and starts to suck on the tip.

"Fuck Amy," he moans, doing it on purpose as he knew it would make her stop.

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8249 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:02:02(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha stops sucking the tip. She looks at Dominic.

"Are you serious my nigga?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8250 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:08:36(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Dominic looks down at her.

"My bad. It slipped," he lies. "You can't be mad though I mean she is the only girl I be fucking. Of course I'm going to be thinking about her. I want it to be her lips."

He knew that he was probably hurting her feelings but he didn't know how else to get his point across.

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8251 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:17:12(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Are you sure you wish they were her lips?"

Tisha un zips her pants and begins to finger herself. She grabs Dominic's hand and places it in between her legs. She motions his finger inside.

"I know you frontin Dom"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8252 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:25:06(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Dominic smirks. "Yeah, I do. I love her lips."

When she motions his finger inside of her, he can't help but love how wet she was. He thrusts his finger inside making her wetter. Dominic kisses on her ear before whispering into it.

"You like that," he asks as he continues to finger her.

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8253 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:37:20(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha moans in ecstasy. Her mouth is gaped opened. She looks at Dominic with her mouth still opened.

"Nigga you gonna make me cum."

She begins to jack Dominic's dick off.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8254 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:46:38(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Dominic watches her, finding her moans to be sexy. He slides another finger into her and pumps them in her harder, wanting to make her come.

"Oh shit," he groans while she jacks him off in her hand.

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8255 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:58:29(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha's lips make her way down to his dick again. She can't help but suck it.
She places the entire dick in her mouth, sucking it up and down like a lillipop
Tisha's mouth pulsates on his dick. She looks up at him as she sucks it.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8256 Posted : 19 December 2016 19:06:35(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Dominic leans his head back against the seat and closes his eyes for just a few seconds.

He opens them and looks down, making eye contact with her as she took his dick in her mouth. Dominic holds her hair up out of the way for her.

He groans loving the sight and feeling of her lips wrapped around his dick.

"Fuck. You working hard for this cum. You want it?"

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8257 Posted : 19 December 2016 19:24:38(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha stops sucking his dick. She wipes her lips and say,

"No. Time to get you home."

She puts the keys back into the ignition of the car.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8258 Posted : 19 December 2016 19:31:24(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Dominic looks at her, confused at how she had suddenly switched up on him.

"Yeah whatever," he says as he zips his pants back up, struggling in pain though has he was still hard and needed to release.

He had to ask her though as she started the car up. "What the fuck Tisha. Why you playing?"

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8259 Posted : 21 April 2017 12:28:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron has spent the last few days in this shelter mostly because he doesn't have much money he can get to right now but another reason is hiding from some terrible people. Spending time in Prison laying in a bed in pain all of it was a little too much and he knew he was over his head. It was fun a game but he knew how to play the game and really he was thinking he was going to die, but going to jail for something he didn't do. It fueled him to think about going on. What was so bad about him was he couldn't tell what was real when it came to other people, he had loss a lot of trust and had a hard time believing in face value words. His paranoia and mental health was fractured to the point that he stop going to social media, to just lay low and try to get back to music. Try to get back to some kind of normal, and being away from people that knew him helped that.

Since Anniken bailed him out of jail he has had little to no contact with her or his people for good reason. He felt he wasn't ready for that and wasn't in the right mind frame to work in that environment. He was working on new material only eating when he's body growling was to much to bare, living like a minimalist was something he never thought of until now cause things were different in his life. This was one of those moments where he had to eat so he was walking the streets in a hoodie covering his head and face dirty sweatpants and old sneakers looking nothing like he once did, he went to a fast food chain and order something on their cheap menu and sat down on their tables to eat.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8260 Posted : 21 April 2017 22:58:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17923 time(s) in 10416 post(s)
Mariko's meeting with anikken ended up going well. Neither would budge on the subject of Tyron but mariko eventually just agreed to disagree. It's possible her little crush on anikken came into play but more than likely,it was her desire to rebel. Money was of little importance to her,she already had plenty.so she'd pay anikken's fines if need be. Mariko intended to see just how far she could push things on this subject. Was she worth the trouble to anikken? It was probably a non issue anyway. What were the chances mariko would ever even see Tyron again,much less be talking about him?

Mariko had been out driving and saw a sign for a buy two chili dogs,get a free milkshake deal. Mariko loved milkshakes and chili dogs. So her tummy started demanding to be filled. So mariko pulled her car into the small parking lot. It was some sort of Cadillac. Mariko hadn't payed any attention.it was a rental,so it's not like she'd have time to get go know the vehicle. She ended up going inside the restaurant. Even not being her car,eating inside cars was tacky to mariko. Service was prompt so mariko was at her table in seconds.she chose a table by the window so she could watch the cars drive by. After a second of admiring her pair of chili dogs,mariko picked one up and stuffed it in her mouth.

As she did this,she locked her eyes on a figure across the room.. " you have got to be fucking kidding me." She whispers. She narrowed her eyes at the shape of the person she despises most. She slowly chews her food and can't help but remember ever moment that lead to her hatred of Tyron. She pulls out her phone and starts playing with it in hopes he won't recognize the top of her head.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.