logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<413414415416417>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8281 Posted : 03 July 2017 09:27:39(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
"I am starving". He says as follows her into the kitchen. "My day was ok, how was yours beautiful?".
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8282 Posted : 03 July 2017 11:05:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
"Okay good!" Gemma says giving him a plate of food. "It was...good...eventful." She says laughing, thinking about all the chaos going on, on Twitter that has to do with her at the moment. "What about yours?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8283 Posted : 03 July 2017 11:09:31(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar nods. "Definitely eventual babe, but fuck them let's just live our life babe". He says kissing her. "I have you're back always."
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#8284 Posted : 19 July 2017 07:43:15(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Lexi arrives at the place where she had planned to meet up with Layla for lunch, wearing one of her signature crop tops and jeans. It had been a while since she last talked to her and was excited to be hanging out again.

Lexi considered Layla to be one of her good friends that she could talk to and she definitely needed some girl time right now. She picks out a table outside for them and sits down, looking through her phone as she waits for Layla to show up.
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#8285 Posted : 19 July 2017 07:52:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla arrived to the place that Lexi had invited her to it wearing the sweater she was wearing in her recent Instagram photo with a pair of dark blue jeans that were cut up around the knees she decided it'd be best to take time from her writing process to spend time with one of her good friends that she hadn't seen in awhile

The past few months had been very stressful for Layla with her coming to terms with leaving the group and going out on her own and then writing and recording new music for her solo career she had a lot on her mind her main thought was if this didn't work out she had nothing to fall back to so this meeting definitely needed to happen she needed to get this off her mind and what better way than spending time with one of her good friends she heads over to the table she sees Lexi at she then runs over to her "Heyyy long time how've you been?" she asked with a smile before going in for a hug then taking a seat at the table sitting opposite to Lexi
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
#8286 Posted : 19 July 2017 07:58:57(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Lexi sees Layla coming her way and she puts her phone down before standing up. She smiles as she welcomes her with a hug. "Oh my god. Hey! It's been too long. You look amazing. I'm doing pretty okay these days. How about you," Lexi says as she sits back down at the table now.

She was beyond happy to be sitting across from Layla right now as they finally are able to catch up with one another after all of this time.
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#8287 Posted : 19 July 2017 08:16:22(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla shrugs a little "You after everything things are just better" she says with a little smile across her face Layla had been in hiding for a couple of months after what had happened before so from then to now things definitely were looking up "But what have you been up to it's been so long since we talked" she asks trying to switch it up from her not wanting to bring up too much of what had happened before
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#8288 Posted : 19 July 2017 08:30:09(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Lexi nods as she listens to her explain how she's been after all this time. Just like everyone else, she had heard about what's been going on with Layla but she didn't want to bring it up unless Layla did first. Lexi knew better than anyone that sometimes you don't want to talk about certain private things.

"I'm glad you're doing better now and it's so great to see you again." Lexi continues smiling as she thinks about how the year has been for her so far. She definitely had her share of troubles as well. "I've just been taking care of my son and working on my music. I'm sure you've heard about all the drama lately. I finally feel like all that is over now and I'm glad because I honestly just want to focus on the more important things in my life. Oh, that reminds me," Lexi says as she takes out her phone and searchers through it for a picture of her son. She then shows it to her. "He's gotten so big now. I can't believe he's one already."

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#8289 Posted : 19 July 2017 12:48:49(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla nods and listens as Lexi tells her about what she's been up to she had heard little about what had happened but didn't know the full story she didn't have much time to keep up with what was going on in the media after she had left she was restricted from using most electronics but she had still heard about it a little bit from the television "Yeah I heard some of the things that had happened people can just be so..." Layla pauses trying to think of a polite way to put it "Well you know but anyway I'm really glad to hear that things are looking up" Layla gets extremely excited when Lexi brings out the pictures of her son she always loved kids seeing the pictures made her face light up "Oh my god he's such a big boy now he's so cute" Layla says with a smile "He's one? Where does the time go?" She says before laughing "He's beautiful though is he walking or talking now? I've gotta see him" she says with a smile
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#8290 Posted : 19 July 2017 14:51:22(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Lexi nods agreeing with all that she was saying. "Yeah, tell me about it but I'm over it all you know. I'm just really happy to have such great family and friends to help me get through it. They've been a tremendous help." Lexi looks down at her phone at the picture of Nicolai.

"Yes. He's doing both now. I don't have him today but when I do again, you can see him for sure. He'll love you." She keeps strolling through her pictures to see a picture of her fiance pop up. "Oh and not sure if you know but I'm with a new guy now. We're engaged," Lexi says with a smile as she shows her the picture of Beau on her phone. "He's hot right?"

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#8291 Posted : 19 July 2017 15:09:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla nods as Lexi talks about how her family and friends have been a tremendous help to her "That's good it's always good to know you've got someone you can fall back to I'm really happy things are better...for both of us" she says with a smile

She continues looking at the pictures that Lexi shows her each one melts her heart a little more "Please bring him over one day I'm sure Austin would love to see him too" she says with a smile as she sees the picture of Lexi's fiance she gives Lexi a little smirk "I heard about the engagement I didn't know you found this cute of a guy though I ship it" she says before giggling "How'd everything happen with him? I want details"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#8292 Posted : 19 July 2017 15:25:41(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Lexi smiles at Layla. "It really does. Having a great support system around you really helps. I'm glad we're both doing well too, you especially. I really hope that you're happy now and things will be completely fine. You'll kill at this solo thing," Lexi says trying to be supportive for Layla.

She takes another look at her phone before looking back up at Layla. "Oh I definitely will." Lexi grins as she starts to think about Beau and how they met. "Well he tweeted me one day saying how hot I was and we've been talking ever since then. I thought he was really hot too when he tweeted me and I just remember wanting to know who he was you know. It's like very often that I'm interested in a guy and especially then when my break up with Elyar was so fresh.

I was just ready to move on because things were finally over for good with him. I'm glad too because it's great finally dating someone my own age now. Beau really gets me and he knows exactly what I need. We just got engaged like a month ago. Everything is moving really fast but to me it's not a bad thing. Like I haven't felt this kind of love before and really what I had with Elyar was puppy love. I've finally found the real thing now."

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#8293 Posted : 19 July 2017 15:54:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla nods with a little smile on her face she still had her worries and struggles but she wasn't about to go too deep into that "You're right and thankfully I am better now" she shrugs she talks about Layla going solo "I hope you're right it's just something that's been on my heart for awhile now you know?"

Layla smiles as she listens to Lexi talk about Beau she listens close to the story though it sounded a little bit rushed to her Layla wasn't one to stand in the way of someone's feelings "I'm really happy for you Lexi you deserve this and it's so good that you've found someone and something so real congratulations on the engagement by the way" Layla says with a smile "We're gonna have to double date some day I hope you release that" she says before giggling a little
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#8294 Posted : 19 July 2017 16:06:35(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Lexi studies Layla while she listens to her speak. She could tell that something was going on with her but she didn't want to pry and make things worse. "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It seems scary now because you're doing something new but things will get better. This will be a new chapter for you and everything will be just fine. You'll see."

Lexi smiles as she couldn't quite hide how happy she was at the moment. "Thanks so much Layla. I really appreciate it. Of course. It'll be fun. Speaking of that, I'm starving. Want to get some pizza now?" Lexi knew that Layla really loved pizza and so did she, which was why she had them meet up someplace that served pizza.

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#8295 Posted : 20 July 2017 10:56:49(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla listens as Lexi tells her everything will be fine she nods along as she listens to her "I mean yeah that's how I seen it as a new chapter I really hope you're right that everything will work out though it's just weird like I've done solo things before but now it's really just me you know?"

Layla perks up a little at the mention of pizza "Oh my god yes my body is ready" She says jokingly "For real though I am starving lets get some" Layla says before taking a look at the menu before she decided on what she wanted she had to carefully examine all of the toppings and all of the different ways the pizza could be made when it came to pizza there was no messing around for Layla
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#8296 Posted : 20 July 2017 12:08:31(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

"Oh yeah, I definitely get what you mean but from what I've seen you have the support of your fans. Which is really awesome you know because usually fans hate this sort of thing but it's good so far. Just know that I'm here for you and if you ever need anything at all don't hesitate to ask."

Lexi laughs finding her enthusiasm for pizza very amusing. "Girl yes, I'm so hungry." She grabs her menu and looks at it to decide which she wanted. "I think I'm going to go for the Hawaiian pizza. I love pineapple and ham together."

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#8297 Posted : 21 July 2017 09:58:57(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla smiles at the mention of the support she's been getting from her fans "Yeah you're right I'm sure things will go the way they need to" She says with a more positive attitude "Thanks and know that if you ever need to talk about anything or a baby sitter you've got my number" she says with another smile

Layla continues to study the menu and toppings before coming to the conclusion of what she was going to order after Lexi tells her what she's getting Layla nods "Ah I see you're a woman of incredible taste" she says doing her terrible impression of a fancy person "I think I'm gonna go for extra cheese, cherry peppers and pepperoni though"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
#8298 Posted : 21 July 2017 10:51:42(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Lexi smiles back at her. "No problem. You'll definitely be the first person I call if the occasion ever rises. As far as needing someone to talk to I'll take you up on that. I have a lot going on in my head right now that I'm sure eventually I'd like to talk to you about."

Lexi closes her menu and puts it down after deciding what she wanted. She laughs at Layla's attempt of a fancy impression. "You picked a great one too. We'll have to grab a slice of each other's pizza."

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8299 Posted : 08 August 2017 08:25:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
The five members of Weekend are sitting in a meeting room within their record label headquarters in London. It's all pretty chilled and friendly, which is unusual for this bunch of rowdy boys. It's either drunken partying or violent fighting but they all seem to be a little subdued right now. The place looks like a typical staff room with a seating area and little kitchen off the back of it. Unlike places like the teacher's lounge though, this room does not smell of coffee and cakes. Instead there's a scent of weed in the air mixed with the lovely smell of...young man. They all know Erich is coming over so they're just sitting tight, waiting for his arrival before going to somewhere more appealing than a room filled with paperwork and coffee stains.

Dustyn is curled up on one end of the couch with Riley sat next to him. The other three boys, Oscar, Billy and Scott are sat across the coffee table from them in individual seats. Oscar bounces a little ball onto the floor, catching it in his hands over and over while he looks at a pile of paperwork on the edge of the table. "So...we actually going to do any work today?" he asks, bouncing the ball again. Scott blurts out with "HA!" before reaching over with his foot and kicking the stack of paper clean off the edge and into the wastebasket. Oscar just nods in agreement. He goes back to bouncing the ball, just waiting for some life to be injected into the place.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#8300 Posted : 08 August 2017 08:47:30(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
erich's car careened down the narrow london streets. this was a feat in and of itself,being near 23 feet of cadillac hearse he was piloting...and while combating the mescaline fueled hallucinations. cars honked and he was given several two finger salutes as he made his way down the road. by sheer miracle of his charmed life,erich managed to not collide with anything or anyone. with a loud screech he slid the car side ways into a parking spot. for all he knew,it was some executive's reserved spot. but fuck em, he dared someone to tow that car. erich didnt step out of the car as much as he poured himself out. due to the chemicals,he felt more than a little liquid and wasnt going to fight the feeling. he lovingly pats the fender and places the "funeral" flags on the fender. it made it look like the hearse was there on official business and less likely to be messed with.
erich strode with purpose through the doors,tipping his hat at the non existent staff. smelling weed,he stops dead in his tracks and sniffs loudly..yeah,there was weed burning here and he was going to ferret it out. it didnt take long until he found the room with the five fellows he was searching for. " hmm yes. i see whats going on in here. the youth of today partaking of the devils lettuce!" he announces accusingly. "how the fuck you guys been? its been too long. too long indeed." he says jovially,going around to shake everyones hand,but hugging dustyn
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.