logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

130 Pages«<117118119120121>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#2361 Posted : 15 December 2020 11:24:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kyle had on a nice parka jacket while he was visiting New York City for the first time, while he was close to the holiday season it wasn't as busy and as festive like it would have been thanks to a certain virus going around. He was on his phone asking where any cool spots where to visit before he bumps into this girl. She looked like she was a little bit older than him but he nodded his head "Sorry I was busy on my phone to look where I was going. Are you from around here?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2362 Posted : 15 December 2020 11:33:44(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kyle had on a nice parka jacket while he was visiting New York City for the first time, while he was close to the holiday season it wasn't as busy and as festive like it would have been thanks to a certain virus going around. He was on his phone asking where any cool spots where to visit before he bumps into this girl. She looked like she was a little bit older than him but he nodded his head "Sorry I was busy on my phone to look where I was going. Are you from around here?"

Neonella had a Louis Vuitton bag & gucci jacket as she going inside of recording studio while she working on her debut album after she signed the record label deal. She started talking as she nod her head "Um yeah I actually live in New York City i'm just got off from my car. Oh by the way hi i'm Neonella Avila but you can call me Ella as my stage name if you want to & you must be Kyle from BYS is that right?
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2363 Posted : 15 December 2020 11:51:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Neonella had a Louis Vuitton bag & gucci jacket as she going inside of recording studio while she working on her debut album after she signed the record label deal. She started talking as she nod her head "Um yeah I actually live in New York City i'm just got off from my car. Oh by the way hi i'm Neonella Avila but you can call me Ella as my stage name if you want to & you must be Kyle from BYS is that right?

"Hey, yeah that's me." It has been a while since all the guys have been together with the whole thing going on some wanted to see their family overseas and some had people here that they needed to look after but they have always been able to chat with zoom and meetings like that "Nice to meet you, Ella, you coming out of the studio so are you a singer?" he asked this studio was one of the first places he went too and didn't see a lot of people.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2364 Posted : 15 December 2020 12:01:30(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"Hey, yeah that's me." It has been a while since all the guys have been together with the whole thing going on some wanted to see their family overseas and some had people here that they needed to look after but they have always been able to chat with zoom and meetings like that "Nice to meet you, Ella, you coming out of the studio so are you a singer?" he asked this studio was one of the first places he went too and didn't see a lot of people.

"Yes i'm singer i just came out from studio just to walk to order some food & i was going back to studio once delivery food guy get here with my food that i just order" she says while she was starving to eat something & delivery food guy arrive to deliver her food. she pay delivery guy & says "Thank you for bringing my food" she say after person deliver her food & turn back to kyle "sorry i just got some food to eat before i even go back in there. Anyway imma bout to go back to studio & Kyle do you wanna go inside of studio with me?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2365 Posted : 15 December 2020 12:19:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yes i'm singer i just came out from studio just to walk to order some food & i was going back to studio once delivery food guy get here with my food that i just order" she says while she was starving to eat something & delivery food guy arrive to deliver her food. she pay delivery guy & says "Thank you for bringing my food" she say after person deliver her food & turn back to kyle "sorry i just got some food to eat before i even go back in there. Anyway imma bout to go back to studio & Kyle do you wanna go inside of studio with me?"

Looked at the food, he had just finished eating, but he was young so he could always eat as he got a whiff of her food. "That smells good what did you get?" He nodded he head "I was going to mess around and see if I can make some music today that I can flow to," He opened the door for her to go into the studio, "After you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2366 Posted : 15 December 2020 12:25:59(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Looked at the food, he had just finished eating, but he was young so he could always eat as he got a whiff of her food. "That smells good what did you get?" He nodded he head "I was going to mess around and see if I can make some music today that I can flow to," He opened the door for her to go into the studio, "After you."

"I did get medium French Fires, hamburger with no lettuce, sweet tea with light ice & that it" says Neonella as she started to talk "why thank you" after she thanking him for holding the door for her
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2367 Posted : 15 December 2020 12:42:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I get the light ice part, so you can get more drink but why no lettuce? That's supposed to be the healthy part of the sandwich." He said with a chuckle.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2368 Posted : 15 December 2020 12:52:17(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"I get the light ice part, so you can get more drink but why no lettuce? That's supposed to be the healthy part of the sandwich." He said with a chuckle.

"Well i actually do eat lettuce but not on the hamburger you know i'm just being picky eater sometime but you can get some tea after i drink the half of it" she said with a cute giggle. She enter to studio with Kyle & introduce him to songwriter & producer "Guys this is Kyle from BYS. Kyle this is songwriter for this track is LionChild & this is producer who produce this track is Ten Towns"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2369 Posted : 15 December 2020 13:04:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Ah picky eater aren't you." Getting a half of someone drink reminded him of the time he was on big brother and he had some Orange juice that wasn't just orange juice. "I'm going to pass on on half on the drink. Besides doesn't it feel like you miss a little bit of it when you share." He nodded to the guys in the studio "hey everyone don't mind me I'm just here to watch for the time being."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2370 Posted : 15 December 2020 13:11:58(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"Ah picky eater aren't you." Getting a half of someone drink reminded him of the time he was on big brother and he had some Orange juice that wasn't just orange juice. "I'm going to pass on on half on the drink. Besides doesn't it feel like you miss a little bit of it when you share." He nodded to the guys in the studio "hey everyone don't mind me I'm just here to watch for the time being."

"*gasp* Big brother was my favorite show to watch & OMG i hope Big Brother have add new people & i saw u on Celebrity Big Brother & i was so shock you didn't win because i always knew you gonna win but it is what it is" She says with the smile. "Oh imma bout to record the track & could you record me singing in the studio booth"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2371 Posted : 17 December 2020 01:45:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle looked surprised, it was a big deal kind of show but the season he was on it it was pretty lackluster. "Yeah, I feel like I should have fun, but you know people wanted it to be spicy and it just wasn't that kind of season." Kyle nods "Sure, I can record it, and if I have anything to add I can let you know?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2372 Posted : 17 December 2020 03:06:40(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Kyle looked surprised, it was a big deal kind of show but the season he was on it it was pretty lackluster. "Yeah, I feel like I should have fun, but you know people wanted it to be spicy and it just wasn't that kind of season." Kyle nods "Sure, I can record it, and if I have anything to add I can let you know?"

"Sure" she says as she nod her head. She got into studio booth & she started off singing to the 1st verse as her vocal have that sweet tone of melody that bring the to song as she breeze through the song after she finish her first verse she drink her water before doing the Chorus & 2nd verse once producer get everything together before bring her back in studio booth as she stepping out of studio booth & waiting for producer to be done for 4 minute.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2373 Posted : 17 December 2020 04:42:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle listened and recorded her while she was singing in the booth, she had a very smooth sultry sound to her voice. When she came back he smiled at her, "That was good, you have a very smooth voice that is nice to listen too." He told her as he show her the recording of her singing on his phone.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2374 Posted : 17 December 2020 04:56:18(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Kyle listened and recorded her while she was singing in the booth, she had a very smooth sultry sound to her voice. When she came back he smiled at her, "That was good, you have a very smooth voice that is nice to listen too." He told her as he show her the recording of her singing on his phone.

She watch the video she recorded but look back up & say "aw thank you but" she smile at him with her cutest smile. Producer want her back in studio booth to do chorus, 2nd verse & bridge to finish off the song "Oh they want me back in studio booth to do some more vocal stuff" she went back to studio booth as she turn her back & she was smiling at him before she was going in studio booth
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2375 Posted : 17 December 2020 06:33:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As she goes back into the studio one of the guys looks back at Kyle "So you want to go in after we are done?" Kyle nods and gets his phone ready to record giving her the thumbs up to say that he was ready. "When you guys are finished, I have my own booth that I can just mess around with."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2376 Posted : 17 December 2020 06:41:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

As she goes back into the studio one of the guys looks back at Kyle "So you want to go in after we are done?" Kyle nods and gets his phone ready to record giving her the thumbs up to say that he was ready. "When you guys are finished, I have my own booth that I can just mess around with."

She started to sing the chorus, 2nd verse & bridge to finish all before Kyle can go in the booth. After she is finish with the studio she come out & just sit on the couch as she was relief that song is done "Woo we are finish the song & can't wait to see what song turn out tomorrow" she says as she was excited "Ok Kyle i wanna see you in the booth doing your thing" she says with the cute wink & playful tone
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2377 Posted : 17 December 2020 07:30:59(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle smiled "You want to see what I can do huh, okay. Give me a second." he airdrops the recording to Ella singing. "Alright does everyone want to see me sing and rap?" Kyle goes into the booth and tells them to play the music that Ella was singing too and he starts singing before he starts rapping in korean.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2378 Posted : 17 December 2020 07:36:08(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Kyle smiled "You want to see what I can do huh, okay. Give me a second." he airdrops the recording to Ella singing. "Alright does everyone want to see me sing and rap?" Kyle goes into the booth and tells them to play the music that Ella was singing too and he starts singing before he starts rapping in korean.

Ella says "Yeah I Do!" raising her hand up while she want him to sing & rap. Ella was surprise as her face was shock with smile but she was jamming to Kyle singing & rap at same "aye aye aye" she says while cheering him on
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2379 Posted : 18 December 2020 05:30:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle came out after he finishes the rap and took a small bow, before winking at Ella "you can use that as a remix if you want to just let me know."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2380 Posted : 18 December 2020 05:35:08(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Kyle came out after he finishes the rap and took a small bow, before winking at Ella "you can use that as a remix if you want to just let me know."

Ella smile at Kyle while she was clapping her hand & says "Good job Kyle" she then give him a hugs
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,