logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<315316317318319>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#6321 Posted : 04 June 2011 02:58:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Thanks for the advice Bik, I totally know I should just be like, "nah enough is enough. No more" lol but I have my reputation as a nice guy to look after, and I can't just be like "ah you know what? Fuck off". I know myself that it won't and can't go any further, but as you say, she might be thinking otherwise, and no one wants anyone to get hurt...hmmm I may have to just bite the bullet and spill the truth, but it's bloody hard :/
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6322 Posted : 04 June 2011 03:24:11(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the advice Bik, I totally know I should just be like, "nah enough is enough. No more" lol but I have my reputation as a nice guy to look after, and I can't just be like "ah you know what? Fuck off". I know myself that it won't and can't go any further, but as you say, she might be thinking otherwise, and no one wants anyone to get hurt...hmmm I may have to just bite the bullet and spill the truth, but it's bloody hard :/

No probs. I know it's bloody hard (been there, done that), but stay strong and let her go. Being a nice guy doesn't mean being God, you can't love everyone. And not every breakup is unfriendly - 'just friends' straight afterwards is obviously farcical, but you don't have to be a bastard to dump her.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline genocidal king  
#6323 Posted : 04 June 2011 04:17:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bikz Go to Quoted Post

No probs. I know it's bloody hard (been there, done that), but stay strong and let her go. Being a nice guy doesn't mean being God, you can't love everyone. And not every breakup is unfriendly - 'just friends' straight afterwards is obviously farcical, but you don't have to be a bastard to dump her.

I got an idea, I'll give you her number and you tell her :p nah Im just kidding. The bit I bolded ^^ is true. Unfortunately everyone CAN love me and thats when such problems arrive :p kidding again. Haha yeah I know, I'll have to just do it, but we were really good friends before it, I think thats why I'm all AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ah well, shit happens.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6324 Posted : 04 June 2011 05:39:11(UTC)
bikz

Woman

I got an idea, I'll give you her number and you tell her :p nah Im just kidding. The bit I bolded ^^ is true. Unfortunately everyone CAN love me and thats when such problems arrive :p kidding again. Haha yeah I know, I'll have to just do it, but we were really good friends before it, I think thats why I'm all AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ah well, shit happens.

Bitchki only gives advice, she does not do your dirty work for you. :P But seriously, if you're going to get out and want to maintain a friendship, the sooner the better. Waiting around is only going to make it worse for all parties.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Mt. Epic  
#6325 Posted : 04 June 2011 07:07:08(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post
Single once more....what a shame! This girl was actually somebody good. Ik I'm a teenager and none of my relationships matter yet, but I thought we had a bond. If we were older, it would've been like a near husband-wife marriage cuz we share so many similarities.

Count yourself lucky man. I got the opposite problem...I keep asking out the same girl I have little interest in, and god knows why, then when I finally said to myself that i wouldn't again, she asked me and I said yeah...before I know it, semi serious lol.

Seriously though man, I've been there, I know how you feel. It's not nice, but when you're a teenager, you've always got more chances.

yeah, i guess. I'm not TOO bummed out. I'm sure we'll be back together eventually. It was a pretty peaceful split-up. She said she needed some time alone to deal with all the final exam studying and other similar stuff. Idk if this was just an excuse to break up for reasons unknown (maybe she needs space?) or maybe she is really needing a break to study. The latter isn't a good reason, especially since we have many of the same classes together, so we could've studied together, but I really am not worried that she will hook up with someone else, at least not in the near future. She's pretty shy with boys, by the time I asked her out, it turned out she liked me for quite a long time, and immediately all of her past signs came to me. I'm not really worried about that, but still...it doesn't change the fact that she's gone.

But I also feel kinda shallow for feeling relieved that she won't hook up with anybody else, as if I have this perception like she belongs to me, and only me. Like I own her or something, which is kinda the opposite, cuz if anything, she owns me...Plus, I think I will probably just end up with somebody else by the time our finals are over. I don't trust myself at times. I've been checking girls out much more religiously lately, and I don't know why.

Love Advice Column.

Max, hate to be an old fogey (really, I do), but you are a teenager. Do not commit yourself when you're too young. You have plenty of time ahead of you to think about commitment. Also, the reason you're checking out other girls more is still, you are a teenager, those crazy hormones flying. If you try to settle down with her while your eyes are wandering, it's not going to work as anything 'forever'. By all means get back together if and when she's ready, but don't see it as for life.

Scott, get out ASAP. If she's a decent girl whom you don't want to hurt, don't trick her into making her think you want her - the longer it lasts, the more upset she'll become. If she isn't a good girl and she's empathising, then shut her out. You're better off single than in a relationship which you have little interest in.

Love and kittens, Bitchki - wrecking people's lives since 1985.

lol, i understand it isn't forever. But we just clicked really well, and we had a lot of common interests. It felt like we just didn't have enough time.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Gildermershina  
#6326 Posted : 04 June 2011 07:38:11(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
So I just found a box of Alpen in the cupboard that's been there maybe six months to a year. Probably the first time I've taken it out of the cupboard this year, and guess what the best before date is? Tomorrow.

See? DD/MM/YYYY for you yanks.

Edited by user 04 June 2011 07:40:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6327 Posted : 04 June 2011 09:02:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Having a little too much fun on this thing lol I'm headed out to eat, them be back.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#6328 Posted : 04 June 2011 09:25:24(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

went through the pages of this thread, so many odd conversations
UserPostedImage

Offline bikz  
#6329 Posted : 04 June 2011 09:38:17(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Extremely. A certain exchange between Lewis/xNightsidex and Miles/tension101 is worth it - best conversation I've ever seen on TRSG.
UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#6330 Posted : 04 June 2011 10:28:17(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Extremely. A certain exchange between Lewis/xNightsidex and Miles/tension101 is worth it - best conversation I've ever seen on TRSG.

lol, i think i may have seen that. It's interesting how it evolved to become much more....mature? for the lack of a better word. The early days of this thread were plagued with immature comments by even some of adult members who've had a well-respected tenure on here.
UserPostedImage

Offline Captain Insano  
#6331 Posted : 04 June 2011 17:34:01(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)

All 317 pages?
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#6332 Posted : 04 June 2011 23:45:15(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
It's weird checking up on bands you haven't listened to for like a year. ISMFOF's new single has no screaming in it(which I liked, I feel like I'm past Post-Hardcore) and Nabil left the band. I don't know how I feel about that.

On to greener pastures I started listening to that screamo that people used to tell me was 'real' screamo and I see the difference right off the bat. This type sounds a lot more distorted, more grunge and 90's punk elements, I can say that I like this alot more. I Would Set Myself On Fire For You, The Kodan Armada etc. It's all pretty good.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Marksy  
#6333 Posted : 05 June 2011 00:03:17(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DistortedAudio Go to Quoted Post
It's weird checking up on bands you haven't listened to for like a year. ISMFOF's new single has no screaming in it(which I liked, I feel like I'm past Post-Hardcore) and Nabil left the band. I don't know how I feel about that.

On to greener pastures I started listening to that screamo that people used to tell me was 'real' screamo and I see the difference right off the bat. This type sounds a lot more distorted, more grunge and 90's punk elements, I can say that I like this alot more. I Would Set Myself On Fire For You, The Kodan Armada etc. It's all pretty good.

I'd say that ISMFOF have gone in a weird direction musically, they seem to have more electronic based music than screaming within the songs now.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#6334 Posted : 05 June 2011 00:26:47(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Yeah, that's what's happening. In other news I'm back to reading about Popjustice members hating on RAtM because they won that Number 1 spot versus the X-Factor people. I was all 'Fuck yes back then.' and like I said back then: Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Gildermershina  
#6335 Posted : 05 June 2011 00:39:01(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Yeah, that's what's happening. In other news I'm back to reading about Popjustice members hating on RAtM because they won that Number 1 spot versus the X-Factor people. I was all 'Fuck yes back then.' and like I said back then: Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

A Facebook campaign to force a song to no.1 on downloads alone, a song that isn't even a single vs. a song being no.1 just because the people who performed it have been on TV a lot and will never have another hit later and marketing suits just assume the Christmas no.1 slot belongs to them, knowing that the artist likely won't have another hit and will fade into obscurity in three months time.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#6336 Posted : 05 June 2011 00:50:21(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Originally Posted by: Gildermershina Go to Quoted Post

A Facebook campaign to force a song to no.1 on downloads alone, a song that isn't even a single vs. a song being no.1 just because the people who performed it have been on TV a lot and will never have another hit later and marketing suits just assume the Christmas no.1 slot belongs to them, knowing that the artist likely won't have another hit and will fade into obscurity in three months time.

Somehow I knew you'd be the one to reply, you eat this kind of thing up and your arguments are usually the hardest to compete against but...

I was pretty proud that Rage Against the Machine won, I mean for fucks sake how often does Metal hit the top of the charts? I was glad that the usual, Rock, Pop, Rap cycle was broken up by RAtM of all people. The money went to charity and it all evened out.
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6337 Posted : 05 June 2011 00:59:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

I always thought 'Chimp Records" was you in earlier form.

I think its all internet stupidity. It's fun to act crazy on the internet, because none of these people, with the exception of a few members on here who already have met each other,......will never get to meet you in person.

What's the worst that could happen, a forum member beings to "hate you" on the INTERNET?

Offline Mt. Epic  
#6338 Posted : 05 June 2011 01:53:09(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

I always thought 'Chimp Records" was you in earlier form.

I think its all internet stupidity. It's fun to act crazy on the internet, because none of these people, with the exception of a few members on here who already have met each other,......will never get to meet you in person.

What's the worst that could happen, a forum member beings to "hate you" on the INTERNET?

lol. There is a really close intimacy amongst players here. Sometimes wild ranting here is over really kiddish stupid things, which is sign that a good bond has been made, because most people on this forum aren't just here for the sake of ruining the place for others.

And, you thought I was somebody else before?

Originally Posted by: Captain Insano Go to Quoted Post

All 317 pages?

No, I skipped around. That would've taken a long time.
UserPostedImage

Offline DistortedAudio  
#6339 Posted : 05 June 2011 02:59:13(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

EARLSWEATSHIRT

SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
UserPostedImage

SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Gildermershina  
#6340 Posted : 05 June 2011 05:00:26(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Gildermershina Go to Quoted Post

Somehow I knew you'd be the one to reply, you eat this kind of thing up and your arguments are usually the hardest to compete against but...

I was pretty proud that Rage Against the Machine won, I mean for fucks sake how often does Metal hit the top of the charts? I was glad that the usual, Rock, Pop, Rap cycle was broken up by RAtM of all people. The money went to charity and it all evened out.

Hey, I was all for the RATM Christmas No. 1 - I totally supported that. Not, you know, by buying a copy, but still.

What I meant was that I would rather the former than the latter.

Edited by user 05 June 2011 05:01:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified