logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<3456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline deadserious  
#81 Posted : 18 June 2011 06:38:05(UTC)
deadserious

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
RoseJapanFan wrote:

Blast My Music Video

The video starts off with Izzy walking down a street and looking sad and frustrated. A girl then comes along and bumps into her making all her things in her hand fall to the ground. Izzy groans and picks them up then heads home.

UserPostedImage

When she gets home, she changes clothes and then heads back out. As she walks into the club, she sings the pre- chorus and the first verse.

Dance the river is there to rise
Dance touch me and close your eyes
Dance the winds will touch your feet
Just dance and dance feel the beat

UserPostedImage

(Verse 1)
Don’t really care what you say
I’m not listenin to you
I’m playing my music if it’s the last thing I do
You can go try to hide
You can go try to run
You’ll never escape it by the time that I’m done

She then starts dancing with a group of friends singing the bridge and chorus.

UserPostedImage

(Bridge)
People everywhere have fallen
To a new kind of crazy drug
You can hear the words callin
So go ahead and get the plug

(Chorus)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Blast my music, won’t you blast my music
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Blast my music, won’t you do it for me

I’ve had a bad kinda day
And im lookin for an escape (Blast my music)
I know you wanna see me dance
There’s just no other way unless you (Blast my music)

The scene changes to her in front of a gray background with new clothes on. She sings the second verse while dancing.

UserPostedImage

(Verse 2)
Just let the beat play
And see those hips move
I’m guessin I finally got through to you
Turn the lights down low
Get a couple of drinks
Tonights not the night to care what you think

(Bridge)
People everywhere have fallen
To a new kind of crazy drug
You can hear the words callin
So go ahead and get the plug

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

(Chorus)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

I’ve had a bad kinda day
And im lookin for an escape (Blast my music)
I know you wanna see me dance

Blast my music(x4)

As she sings the pre-chorus again, she’s in front of a black screen.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Dance the river is there to rise
Dance touch me and close your eyes (Close you eyes)
Dance the winds will touch your feet
Just dance and dance feel the beat! (Oooooh yeah!)

The scene changes back to her dancing with her friends, and then she runs upstage and starts singing the chorus.

UserPostedImage

(Chorus)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

UserPostedImage

I’ve had a bad kinda day
And im lookin for an escape (Blast my music) (Blast my music yeah)
I know you wanna see me dance (See me dance)

UserPostedImage

Blast my music(x4)

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline Matticus  
#82 Posted : 18 June 2011 07:12:36(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Part 1

A door opens, and stood behind it is a man.  He seems to be wearing a pair of red sunglasses.  He walks out of the door and stands there to the applause of the live audience.
“HELLO AND WELCOME TO LIVE WITH DAMION HOLMES!!!” he shouts as the audience starts to cheer again.  Damion walks to the front of the stage and waves, “Well we have some absolutely AWESOME acts tonight!”  He is grinning so much that he is struggling to contain himself.  “Tonight we have…” He clears his throat and then roars, “INFINITE!!!!!!”  To which the audience cheers incredibly loudly; “We also have, HANNAH BETH!!!!” There is another loud cheer from the audience.  Then Damion again waits until the audience has calmed down again, “and finally, the youngest and newest of the lot, MANDY WILLIAMS!!!!”  The audience gives her a nice cheer.
So a funky beat plays as each of the artists walks out in turn, Eric Quillington dives over at Damion and gives a hug, while the rest of the band wait to shake hands with him.  Damion pulls each of them in for a hug and gestures for them to sit on the incredibly large red sofa that is stationed on the stage.  He then gives both Hannah Beth and Mandy Williams a kiss on the cheek before gesturing for them to sit down too.
Damion slowly turns his head to the audience with a massive cheesy grin plastered across his face; he puts hi hand up to hide what he is saying from the audience and whispers “Hannah is HOTTT!!!!” he accidently says the last word a bit loudly and causes the audience to laugh a bit.  He looks back round and smiles, “So life is good for you all I presume?”
Mandy is the first to reply, she smiles, “Yes, life is great at the moment thank you!”  Damion’s response is a brief nod and a quick “Good”.
Eric Quillington is next to reply, “Oh, loving it.” He smiles and then continues, “The freedom to do whatever the hell you want, it's amazing. Hopefully that doesn't sound too arrogant.”
This draws a brief chuckle from Damion before Matt Roberts continues; “Living the lifestyle of the rich and the famous. You bet your sweet little ass that I'm enjoying it.”  With that Damion shouts “HELL YEAH” and high fives Matt.
The he turns, “and to the lovely Hannah Beth?”
She smiles and then speaks, “Life is great right now. I'm working on my new album, I'm happily engaged.” She flashes her ring and laughs while Damion gawps at it, “Everything seems to be falling into place for me.”
Damion is still in a trance with the ring when he suddenly stand up and goes, “CAN WE HAVE AN APPLAUSE FOR HANNAH AND BRANDON?!?!?!”  And to this the audience goes absolutely crazy.
Damion nods his head whilst showing a broad grin, “Well, I suppose we had best start the music for the night!  First up tonight, we have a cheeky little performance from the loverly Mandy Williams!”  A cheer comes from the audience as Mandy goes over to get herself started.

UserPostedImage

the beat to i dont care starts to play as mandy walks down the stage

stop acting like your still theyre stop crying cause i dont care i dont
love you anymore you pushed me out the door you said you loved me and you lied
all those nights that i cryed now all my feelings for you have died and you want
me back but

UserPostedImage

mandy starts jumping

now i dont care if your all alone
now i dont care to pick up the phone
now i dont care to talk to you
now i dont care what your gonna do oh

UserPostedImage

mandy walks around the stage

you had my heart and you tore it apart im healing the wound
wont let you hurt me again but im not gonna cry no im not gonna cry
cause i dont care anymore dont want you there anymore so i dont care

UserPostedImage

i dont care if your all alone
i dont care to pick up the phone
i dont care to talk to you
i dont care what your gonna do

UserPostedImage

and now i have no more feelings for you dont care what your gonna do im moving
on standing up strong not even thinking of you

UserPostedImage

mandy drops to her knees as she sings the last part

UserPostedImage

i dont care if your all alone
no i dont care to pick up the phone
hey i dont care to talk to you
no i dont care what your gonna do

UserPostedImage

mandy stands up

Mandy: thanks every one have fun with the rest of the show
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Matticus  
#83 Posted : 18 June 2011 07:20:58(UTC)
Matticus

Man

UserPostedImage

Part 2

Mandy returns to the sofa and sits down next to Hannah who gives her a brief hug to congratulate her.  The audience is applauding as she sits and Damion is standing making a lot of noise and just generally acting the fool.  “That was complete and utter AWESOMENESS!!!!” he blurts out.
Damion sits back down and rearranges his hair before lifting his legs to rest them on the table in front of the sofa.  He now removes his sunglasses and chucks them over his shoulder; “So, boys of Infinite.  We hear that another album is on the way.  We also know that there seems to be a rather large lack of a label for this album… What is happening with you guys?”
Greg Oldson is the first to respond this time, cutting ahead of the ever talkative Eric, “We've wanted to experiment with being an unsigned band over the summer, which would give us the artistic freedom of releasing numerous EP's without having to trouble a label with too much promotion. We're kind of our own bosses at the moment, which is a nice treat. After we finish recording our fourth al-“
Then Eric rudely stops Greg and starts talking, “We're going to self-produce our fourth album, I think. Finance it ourselves, and whatnot. Do things our way.”
Then Greg tries to start talking again “As I was saying, after we finish recor-” but is rudely cut off again by Eric.
“Recording our fourth album, we're going to sign to a label for it's distribution. Might go back to Hot Eye Records, might start anew. This new record is going to be a new beginning, a stylistic break from our past. So, anything could happen.”
Damion laughs as Greg looks as if he wants to smack Eric for continually cutting him off, “Sounds pretty AWESOMETASTIC!!  I can’t wait for Infinite Album numero fourio…  Or something like that…” 
He now turns to look at Hannah, “We also see that after signing to Monk on Fire Music – sorry, I will continue, but what sort of a name is that?!? HAHA!” he chuckles and so do a few people in the audience – Hannah included, then he continues; “yeah, so after you signed your new deal it, has been announced that you are already working on a third album.  Is this down to pressure from the label or of your own decision?”
“I don't know, maybe the owner has a thing for monks suffering?” Hannah laughs along with a few members of the audience, and Damion – who is listening intently to every word she says, “But it was all my decision. I felt like since my last album did really well that I was ready to do another one. This album I think will probably be one of those, 'This is me, This is who I am', album and I just couldn't wait to get started on it.” She smiles as Damion smiles, “So they are treating you well then” he smiles again.

“Wow, look at the time!  Best do the next live performance!  Hot Hannah! Go and get ready!”  He laughs as Hannah gets up and goes over to the performance area.

Hannah walks onto the stage wearing a short brown dress and Goodbye starts to play. She smiles at the crowd and starts singing the first verse.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
You betrayed me,
I heard you lie,
You broke my heart,
And made me cry,
I had loved you,
With all my heart,
But you cared not,
Right from the start.

As she sings the pre-chorus, her backup singers are singing along and doing some vocalizing.

[Pre-Chorus]
But I forgave,
Tried to forget,
Believed my love,
Was all forfeit,
I healed my heart,
As best I could,
Gave up on you,
I knew I should.

[Chorus]
So say goodbye
Goodbye to me
Its over now
Why can’t you see?
You had it all
Right from the start
You played the fool
And lost my heart
Goodbye (x7)

Hannah dances with the backup singers as she sings the second verse. She also does some vocalizing and walks around on the stage.

[Verse 2]
You tell my friends,
That you love me,
And now I write,
This song to you,
I don't know if,
You're true or not,
Can't trust your word,
With what I've got.

[Pre-Chorus]
But I forgave,
Tried to forget,
Believed my love,
Was all forfeit,
I healed my heart,
As best I could,
Gave up on you,
I knew I should.

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
So say goodbye
Goodbye to me
Its over now
Why can’t you see?
You had it all
Right from the start
You played the fool
And lost my heart
Goodbye (x7)

The lights start to dim a little as she sings the bridge and then as the music picks up, the lights shine brighter and she starts dancing again with the other dancers. ”I wanna hear you guys sing!" She says to the crowd. They start to sing the bridge with her and then she stops to hear them. After they finish, she laughs and continues singing.

[Bridge]
I fell in love,
With someone new,
Felt happier,
Than I ever do,
Then you appear,
Back in my life,
I got confused,
So full of strife! (Yeah)
La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La (La, La) x2

You may be true,
Or you may lie,
But truth remains,
I'll say goodbye.
La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La (La, La) x2

[Chorus]
So say goodbye
Goodbye to me
Its over now
Why can’t you see?
You had it all
Right from the start
You played the fool
And lost my heart (x2)
Goodbye (x7)

As she sings Goodbye, she gets the audience to clap along to the song and holds the last note. As the song ends, she whispers the last word into the microphone.

Goodbye.

UserPostedImage

After she finishes, the crowd cheers and she thanks them.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Matticus  
#84 Posted : 18 June 2011 07:30:21(UTC)
Matticus

Man

UserPostedImage

Part 3

As Hannah finishes an enormous cheer comes from the audience and again Damion is stood applauding her incredibly loudly. He has to refrain from going and hugging her, so he sits down and starts playing with his hands, “Fantastic Hannah! You were FITTASTIC! I mean… FANTASTIC…” She sits down and is greeted again by her four sofa companions. Hannah laughs. "You okay there Damion? You seem a little too excited to see me." She winks at him and starts laughing again.
He sinks into his chair and sighs, “WOWZA!”
As she sits down, Damion turns to Mandy. “Now, Mandy darlin’, I see that Queen Alexis has been giving you a bit of a hard time over the past few days. Why is that? And how do you feel about it?”
She looks at him and looks a little puzzled as if she isn’t entirely sure why Alexis went for her. “Why well I’m pretty sure it was ‘cause I was sticking up for the nice people that she was messing with, and you know it hurts a little but I’ll be fine; I said some things, she said some things, but I'll be fine.”
Damion sighs, “It’s not good really is it? Attacked for trying to help other people… It’s what you get for being too nice I suppose…”
“And Mandy again, do you have an album coming out soon?”
She nods, “Well I am working on one; it should be out around like next month some time.”
Damion smiles, “Awesomeness! I’ll have to get myself a copy of that!”

Damion gets up and the lights dim, “Now, for today’s headliners – we have the one and only INFINITE performing live for us!”  The three of them rush over to the music stage and are quickly prepared for their performance.

Grinning like a Jackal/Cry Baby Cry (Beatles Cover)

Eric Quillington steps up to the front of the stage, having long since gotten used to being the center of attention. A small studio audience, with eyes focused almost solely on him, sat waiting for the upcoming performance. The singular focus on the frontman, rather than the band as a whole, had long been one of the more unfair facts of Infinite’s life. And, yet, it was unavoidable; despite being just as vital to the unit as a whole, Greg Oldson and Matt Roberts had always been placed on the back-burner when compared to their enigmatic leader. 

Slight unease is boiling beneath his bluff of confidence, as Infinite would soon be debuting a new song in its entirety. While it had always been a commonly accepted fact that artists found it difficult to follow-up on an acclaimed album, Eric hadn’t realized the full extent of that fact until he started experiencing it firsthand. By no means was he saddened by this prospect, as his entire adult life had been spent getting to this position, but it did leave him ever so slightly nervous about the future. Infinite could only ride on the coat-tails of ‘Insomnia’ for so long. Sooner or later, the trio would be faced with the task of forging ahead. And, in the mind of the band’s leader, there’s no time like the present.

After smiling at the audience, and giving a slight bow of greetings, Eric begins the opening guitar riff to their song. It’s one of chords, with a folksy influence in the playing. After the wildly experimental soundscapes of their previous album, it’s something of a shock to hear the band performing something so simple. Still, in keeping with the tradition of Infinite, something doesn’t quite feel right. A recurring theme of their music has always been a chord of unease lying just underneath seemingly peaceful tunes, and the band seem to be on the verge of perfecting that idea. Something seems ready to break through the tranquil feeling.  Eric’s vocals add onto this quite well; the cynicism that he often puts into his darker songs is on display here, to the point that he seems one step away from simply spitting out the words.

"Peace and quiet, yet I’m so tired
In case I feel empty, there’s always another award to be won
It’s such an irritating prospect to sing about your own self
And it’s such a frightening prospect to sing about nothing

Relaxed vibes drift on soundlessly
If I ever need attention, then I’ll pretend I’m dissatisfied
Writing with a gold pen, I’m scared of sounding pretentious 
When I can’t sing about the sky, I’m stuck singing about the ground"

As is to be expected from Infinite, a change in both mood and tempo soon takes place. Just as the aggressive undertones to the song seem to be on the verge of dominating it entirely, they melt away. The cynical singing is replaced by a peaceful, if melancholy, duet by Eric and Greg. Although the two have never been known to get along well together, there has always been a noted symmetry between them while performing music. This is exemplified perfectly by the duet of their two voices during the final verse of the song; the soft, spectral voice of the band’s frontman contrasting against the deeper, muttered delivery by the drummer.

The lyrics of Infinite have long been characterized as an outside observation of events, with the described occurrences only rarely happening to the narrator. This song had been a break away from that, and the next three lines drive home that fact ever further. Eric himself seems slightly off-guard at this uncharacteristic display of personal emotion through lyrics, as a brief hint of sadness is present in his eyes, before being replaced by his more-typical collected and calm appearance. 

“Turn on the bright lights, and no one’s going to think you’ll be all alone tonight
Three windows for one soul to look out, two hands to close the blinds
Just turn on the bright lights, and no one’s going to think you’re all alone in that little house”

Sharp cuts of distorted guitar are pushed through, shifting the song once again. A brief improvised solo takes place between the three, quickly melting into chaos. Just as quickly as this violent section had begun, it soon ends. The soft, unfiltered strumming from earlier makes a return, but is now playing the melody to a different tune. Singing a brief excerpt from a song by the most revered band to have graced the planet, Eric seems to have adopted the lyric as a mantra to expel the self-destructive thoughts represented during the beginning of the performance. After the aggressive lyrics from earlier, this final line is one tinged with a longing for a return to an era of life without pessimism or anger.

“Can you take me back where I came from, can you take me back?”

Once the line is sung for a final time, the song ends. Mass cheers erupt from those in attendance, with the loudest, naturally, coming from the band’s fans. Infinite seems to be moving into new directions, and it delighted them to be there for this special occasion. Still, the show wasn’t entirely about the experimental trio, and it would be selfish of them to soak up praise for too long. After several moments smiling and waving, Infinite walk offstage, happy with the response to their new material.

As Infinite walk off stage a cheesy beat kicks back in and Damion stands up; "thank you very much to all of our guests - Mandy Williams! Hammah Beth!! And Infinite!!! We hope you all had a fantastic night, join us again in 2 weeks when we will have some more AWESOME guests!  Good bye and Goodnight!!!!"
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline infinite135  
#85 Posted : 18 June 2011 08:04:16(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
God, I always look like a douche on live television. Still, thanks for having me on your show, you sexy host. Hopefully you'll have me back again sometime.

-Eric Quillington

OOC: Awesome job with this, man! A really nice addition to the forums; I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Matticus  
#86 Posted : 18 June 2011 08:31:56(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: infinite135 Go to Quoted Post
God, I always look like a douche on live television. Still, thanks for having me on your show, you sexy host. Hopefully you'll have me back again sometime.

-Eric Quillington

OOC: Awesome job with this, man! A really nice addition to the forums; I'm looking forward to reading more. :)

Damion: Man!! You can come back whenever you like!!!!! I do agree with your very kind comment there, I am an incredibly sexy host, live television really does flaunt my figure ;D

OOC: thanks, i don't know if there wil be a second one yet, we shall see :)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#87 Posted : 18 June 2011 08:34:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hannah Beth: Hehe, i had alot of fun being on the show :) Loved it and hope it goes great in the future! <3
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Matticus  
#88 Posted : 18 June 2011 08:38:55(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hannah Beth: Hehe, i had alot of fun being on the show :) Loved it and hope it goes great in the future! <3

Damion: It is because you where sat less than a metre from me that you loved being there souch wasn't it?!!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#89 Posted : 18 June 2011 08:51:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Yeah i think that was it :]
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#90 Posted : 18 June 2011 09:09:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Fantastic job writing this! I really enjoyed reading this whole thing. Congrats to everyone, you all did a good job! Look forward to the next one!
Offline Matticus  
#91 Posted : 18 June 2011 09:11:46(UTC)
Matticus

Man

OOC: thanks :)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline deadserious  
#92 Posted : 18 June 2011 11:42:46(UTC)
deadserious

United States

DistortedAudio wrote:
Music Box News Countdown w/ Jonas Hunt

It’s Thursday Afternoon and Katie Coyle still won’t answer my calls. You know what that means folks, that’s right! It’s the First Weekly News Countdown with your loving host Jonas Hunt! I’m keeping you updated with the four biggest stories and maybe we’ll even have a celebrity show up and answer a few questions.

Anyway, lets start out the show quick and easy like with Number Four!

No. 4: A Drunken Frontman is No Way To Start Off A Show!
UserPostedImage

Well the past weekend gave way to the Field Trip Festival which highlighted stellar performances from Riot in the Boulevard!, Suburban Sunrise, Bettie and the Starchiefs, etc. One of the biggest surprises was the state of Alt. Rock Trio Infinite’s frontman. While he was on stage with MattY he had a bit of composure but upon climbing the stage with his own band he seemed intoxicated.

The biggest question we have to ask is, really Eric? Really? You let yourself get this wasted after bagging one of the hottest chicks this side of the new decade? (Jonas shakes his head from side to side) If Glamazon needs a shoulder to cry on, she could always ‘Axe’ me. (Jonas touches his earpiece) Wait...what’s this? I think we have some more footage of a drunk Eric Quillington. How about we rewind this back?

Skit: Drunk Quillington:

(Jonas dressed as Eric with red shades on stumbles around an alley before an intern posing as Greg Oldson runs up)

Intern: Eric! C’mon, we’ve gotta get ready for the new E.P. and all!

Eric: I neva liked ya, stupid sonuvabitch. Figh’ me.

Intern: Eric! I can’t! We have to write semi-gloomy lyrics and be edgy yet appealing to multiple demographics now!

Eric:....What?

(Skit End)

(Shot is back to Jonas in the studio next to the Jumbotron)

I guess the real question here is ‘When is Eric going to be fired from his multi-million dollar show?’ Oh wait...he isn’t Charlie Sheen.

No.3: ElectroDeath Has The Milk...and Drinks it Too -
UserPostedImage
We made a few sexual jokes here and there during our No. 5 news coverage...we promise that’s the end of it....

(Jonas looks back to see that pictures of ElectroDeath’s performance at the Field Trip Festival are on the Jumbotron)

Whoops. Anyhow, ElectroDeath did the humanitarian thing and invited their boobs to the Festival with them, and has any college student knows: The Party Doesn’t Start Until The Exchange Student Takes Her Shirt Off. Seriously man, looks at them. They look so awesome and friendly, god it’s a shame one of them is married. Oh and their music ain’t too bad either. Make sure to look out for ElectroDeath’s new album in the coming months, it’s sure to be fantastic.

No. 2: Jason Smith is Incognito -
UserPostedImage

This is the second biggest story this week, with the Metal world all screaming out collectively: “WHERE THE FUCK IS JASON SMITH!?” Personally, I think it’s Barbados...but that’s another story altogether. His latest messages have contained some weird Drone Metal songs and some code that one of our interns has confirmed is binary.

(Jonas waves his hand as a very nerdy intern wearing bifocals arrives on the screen holding notes)

Intern: Well...yes, the code here is binary known for its ones and zeros. It’s a programming language!

Jonas: What does that mean for us who don’t understand Star Trek speak?

Intern: Well...I don’t know yet.

(Jonas facepalms)

No. 1: Raven and Alex are Back!
UserPostedImage

The number one biggest news story that everyone has talking about for the last few weeks is: Raven Comatose and Alex King have reemerged after disappearance...and death? I don’t know what the fuck is going on anymore.

After seemingly dying in an aerial accident, Raven Comatose has returned to the music scene. The biggest question here is, what will she do now?

After going missing, Alex King has also returned. What star will be next to return from the great abyss, Sexy Star?

Well, that’s almost the end of our show. Stay tuned for a star studded interview!

Credit goes to DistortedAudio.

Edited by user 18 June 2011 11:44:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline infinite135  
#93 Posted : 19 June 2011 05:11:30(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
'Seemed' intoxicated. Well, then, I'm glad I didn't make it completely obvious or anything..

-Eric Quillington

OOC: So Eric got the piss taken out of him, and it was fucking awesome. DistortedAudio, you need to make more of these.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline deadserious  
#94 Posted : 19 June 2011 06:05:42(UTC)
deadserious

United States

capri96 wrote:

MiSTAR - Those Days Are Over (Featuring MattY) Music Video:

Quote:
ALL - All members HyoLim JiEun EunYoung MiYeon HaNa MattY

The music video starts with the girls going out from the car, after it arrived at a club. It's night, and the rain started to fall from the sparkling sky. Then, the song starts to play as the camera focused on each of the girls.

UserPostedImage
EunYoung accompanied by a man.

Chorus:
And I love you, I miss you,
Now you're gone, I gotta move on,
But I'll say to myself,
that those days are over.

UserPostedImage
The camera focused on MiYeon as she started to sing her part.

Well that's too bad, makes me sad,
You're the best thing that I've ever had,
And I'll say to myself,

UserPostedImage
Then, the camera shifted to HaNa, as she gave several smiles.

Then, the scene changes to a place where the girls are seen singing on a stage.

UserPostedImage
HyoLim sang her part on the stage. As the camera shifted to the scene on the club, where the girls are seen having fun.

Rap:
Thinking bout the day when you went away,
I stood there, I froze, don't know what to say,
They said that I've to go on my way now,
But I stand still when I remember our vows.

UserPostedImage
HyoLim gave a funny expression while she sings.

I can’t erase you, I keep on dreaming about you,
I think I need you all day to get me through,
The sound of rain knocked the window of my heart,
Reminded me the day when our love fall apart.

The camera then shifted to JiEun and HaNa, who is singing on a stage.

UserPostedImage
JiEun on a stage.

Pre-chorus:
Oh, why do I have to feel this way,
If I could skip another day,
Will the sadness stay or go away?

UserPostedImage
HaNa on a stage.

Oh, were all these fate that meant to be,
I wished I could forget all the memories,
So I can break free, to a place we'll be.

The camera focused on the whole group while the chorus started to play.

UserPostedImage
The whole group is seen singing on a stage.

UserPostedImage
While wearing a sexy outfit, the girls maintain their youthful and innocent charms.

Chorus:
But I'll say to myself,

And I'll say to myself,

MattY parts started to play. When his parts was played, the camera showed the girls having fun on the club.

UserPostedImage
MiYeon riding a just-for-show motorcycle.

Rap:
Everyday, feel so empty without you,
Why did I turn on this love show?
When you're gone, I didn't know where to turn to,
Guess they were right when they say I'm just a fool.

UserPostedImage
Still loving the motorcycle.

I need you now, you're my destiny, I know you'll be,
I want you now, you're the key to my sanity,
But no matter how many times I will try,
You will never be here, and stay right by my side.

Then, when the pre-chorus played, the camera shifted to JiEun and HaNa, who is in the club.

UserPostedImage
EunYoung and JiEun laughed as they read a text message.

Pre-chorus:
Oh, shouldn't love you so much when you were here,
As the tears were the price that I had to pay,
Going through another day, is hard without you.

UserPostedImage
HaNa in front of the club.

Oh, if I could just turn back the time,
I wished I could be your Valentine,
And forever we'll stay there, and you'll be mine.

The chorus starts to play, and the scene changes to a the stage.

UserPostedImage
EunYoung on a stage.

Chorus:
But I'll say to myself,

UserPostedImage
MiYeon on a stage.

And I'll say to myself,

The bridge is up. And HaNa and JiEun sang their parts, on a club.

UserPostedImage
HaNa.

UserPostedImage
JiEun.

Bridge:
I took a bite of your lips and I was hurt,
But even so your voice still can be heard,

Never knew that you're gone,
Saying you'll be there, for me.

The last parts of the song is playing. And the music reached its climax.

UserPostedImage
EunYoung.

Chorus:
And I love you (~I love you~) , I miss you, (~I miss you~)
But I'll say to myself,

And I'll say to myself,
(~Those Day Are Over~)

UserPostedImage
All the girls on stage.

UserPostedImage
HyoLim.

Now I'll let you go, go, go, go.

The video ends.

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#95 Posted : 19 June 2011 09:38:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Love the video girls :) Looks very sexy yet fun.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline capri96  
#96 Posted : 19 June 2011 11:56:06(UTC)
capri96

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hannah Beth: Love the video girls :) Looks very sexy yet fun.

JiEun: Thanks! Glad you like it!
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#97 Posted : 21 June 2011 17:10:47(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
OOC: Just seen this thinks it great. like to add Mykaylah - C U Next Tuesday to voting when it can be thanks ;-)

C U Next Tuesday

the video opens up with a shot of Mykaylah walking round her apartment before settling on the settee as kicks into first verse, at the end of each verse as goes into chorus it shows a montage of pics of the man thats let Mykaylah down and shows her on own on her bed singing the chorus before flipping to next verse scene

UserPostedImage

Friday came and went passing by
you never called i wonder why
promises broken like cloud in sky
you make me ask oh why oh why
feelin you like im feelin me
im in love are you too blind to see
wanted you inside of me
oh baby cmon release me

ohh your such a c u next tuesday
thats what you are way you treat me and keep me
neglecting me cause your such a wanna be

The 2nd verse shows Mykaylah leaving the apartment walking down the street looking at her mobile as it rains down

UserPostedImage

Saturday came and it was still the same
cloud had broke and down came the rain
wondering what excuse, so lame
who exactly you're gonna blame
remember me when i'm gone so gone
you coulda had somethin strong so strong
but you decided to jack me off wrong!
now i hate you and this is my song

your never gonna get to come and freak me
boy in the hood thats way you always gonna be

The 3rd verse shows Mykaylah on her balcony watching a fire down below

UserPostedImage

Sunday came and flew by so fast
sky had come so overcast
burning pics your now my past
you wanna come back kiss my ass
torn your clothes revenge is sweet
scratch your car felt so sweet
now you call you wanna meet
well baby fuck you kiss my feet

oh your such a c u next tuesday
your too late your time has past aint gonna be
chance has gone aint gonna get wit me

The 4th verse sees Mykaylah entering a club and making her way to the dancefloor

UserPostedImage

Monday came start of the week
lookin out need to meet new freak
one who make my knees go weak
not too hairy like a greek
got my groove swagga and style
lipstick applied time to smile
lookin at me its been a while
cmon baby gonna ride and ride

got my groove back no one stopping me
i'm so over you now you aint gonna see

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

Offline Andre Gandra  
#98 Posted : 21 June 2011 22:40:00(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: OW GOSH! I'm embarrassed right now.. next time I'll wear something to cover me up ! LOL.. ahh also LOVE MISTAR VIDEO!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline deadserious  
#99 Posted : 22 June 2011 08:41:38(UTC)
deadserious

United States

OOC: ang3licd3vil I will add yours to next weeks countdown.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#100 Posted : 22 June 2011 17:59:48(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
OOC: Thanks
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around