logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<1112131415>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#241 Posted : 06 August 2011 09:18:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Very pleased that Ryan is coming here to get away from it all. Hope he feels better, and he is free to stay as long as he wants and/or needs to. Let's see anyone in the gutter press try to make some bullshit story out of that. You're out of luck journalist hacks.
I don't care what Chantal or anyone in GirlSpice says, I will stand by people who need my support.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#242 Posted : 06 August 2011 10:14:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: How does it feel to know that your 'poor man's' version of you is well doing better than you? :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Mckenzie-  
#243 Posted : 06 August 2011 18:13:23(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Sol Carter has gone Off The Rails

UserPostedImage

Miami born rapper-producer Sol Carter was arrested last night on possesion or illegal substances and possesion of mulitple arms. Carter is thought to be a regular user of Marijuana but it seems like he has been using more judging by the police seizure. Miami PD had been getting tips for the past few days of suspicous people turning up to Carter's house and reports that Carter himself was looking a little "glassy-eyed". The police then had a warant granted and breached Carter's home at around 11:30pm last night where Carter was'entertaining' guests. The chief inspector of Miami PD gave a statement this morning detailing:

"At approximatley 11:01 last night, Miami PD seized 41 ounces of Ecstacy, 6 ounces of Marijuana and mulitple standard issue .44 calibar pistols. 4 young men aged between 18-22 where arrested on suspicion of the use of these illegal substances whilst the other was arrested on intent to supply and possesion of illegal substances and arms."

The rapper whose debut single The Pain flopped at a dissapointing 37th had gone off the radar since the news of where the single had charted broke and it is thought that his label (Black Cat Records) will now try offload him to prevent 'bad' publicity on their account.

One thing's for sure, Carter will be having a lot of time to write new material as he can expect a hefty jail sentance. As of yet, nobody connecter to the artist nor Carter himself have given a statement.
retired x
Offline bikz  
#244 Posted : 07 August 2011 07:07:57(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Earlier today, black metal kinderwhore princess Kamikaze Kate tweeted that she proposed to her long-term girlfriend Cassie Bitch. Congratulations to the brides-to-be, but sadly for some, not all fiancées are as willing as Kamicassie ....

Raven Firecracker? No Thanks!
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Also earlier today, I spoke of Firecracker 47 lead vocalist Joshua Ginger Firecracker's love for 28-year-old singer/songwriter Raven Storme. "I'd never realised it before I read the thing," says an upset Joshy. "And I realised - well, Cayla's right. I do love Raven. I mean, I love Bikki a lot, she'll always be my biktch, but not like Raven. I saved her life twice, and completely ruined my looks doing so. My feet are messed up, and you know how much I love shoes. I have body dysmorphic disorder, had loads of cosmetic surgery to fix my face, and unfixed it all for Raven. Not to mention that 'one-eyed trouser-snake' is no misnomer, my eye was burned up in the first fire. But I did it, I did it again, and I'd do it all again, for her. What does that show?"

As well as the excessive facial fixes, Joshy, 22, suffers from shopaholism, so both have taken their toll on his bank balance. But still, Joshy put himself further in the red by buying the most expensive ring he could get, outdoing what Scott H paid for his engagement ring to Raven, and the cost of Jakey Comatose's whole wedding to her. "Platinum and onyx, a black cross with a pair of raven wings either side, and a tiny bixbite stone in the middle. Heck, if someone proposed to me with that, I'd take it no matter who they were, maybe I'm being materialistic but it's not a present you say no to. But .... she did."

"She was shocked, said nothing at first, but then she totally went on a bitching bender. She was laying there in her bed, and then she sat up and started going crazy like, 'NO! YOU FILTHY LITTLE SERPENT! I'm still engaged, Scott will come back!' and stuff like that. Not even just like, no, she went off on one. I stood there for about five minutes of it, trying to hold her to calm her down, but she kept pushing me away - and then I legged it. I guess we weren't meant to be together after all." Poor Joshy, one side of his face covered in tears.

Would he still put his life at risk to save hers, should the time come again, which knowing Raven, it just might? "Yes," says Joshy. "I would die for her. I'd do anything. Except - y'know, propose on the spur of the moment. That might be a bad idea." Dying for her might be a bad idea too, Joshy - Cayla believes that some people are just worth more than others. ;)

-Cayla Hotline-
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline genocidal king  
#245 Posted : 07 August 2011 07:39:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott H: Read all about it! Read all about it! Cayla Hotline hired by tattooed nutter to try and get a reaction out of ex-fiancé, who, by the way, ain't biting, cos he doesn't care.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#246 Posted : 07 August 2011 08:21:09(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Scott H: Read all about it! Read all about it! Cayla Hotline hired by tattooed nutter to try and get a reaction out of ex-fiancé, who, by the way, ain't biting, cos he doesn't care.

Joshy : I did really propose to her, and talk to Cayla .... I thought she needed me .... she does, but not in the same way I need her, I just happen to be good at saving Raven ....
Cayla : I'm never hired, Scott. I'm just always around. ;)
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#247 Posted : 07 August 2011 22:10:57(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Chaos Awards 3, The Build Up, Are You Excited??

UserPostedImage

A cavalcade of superstars will be descending on Cardiff tonight for the third ever Chaos Awards, turning the city into a cross between LA and Monaco as the rich and famous arrive in the city for what should be a memorable evening, A huge selection of awards are up for grabs tonight and it’s a date that has been marked on many musicians calendars since it’s announcement months ago, not only will there be plenty of awards, there will also be performances from surprise guests, keeping everyone guessing right until the last minute, there will also be confirmed performances from Ryan Ross Hernandez who will be under intense pressure tonight after recent events, there will also be a performance from the superstar in the making, Isabel Merjos, her single Lose It (Summers Not Hot) went to number 1 recently and has been on constant repeat on radio’s all over the world so it looks like she is set to have an incredible future ahead of her, there will also be confirmed performances from Jenny Hudson who has recently received high praise following her return to action with a new single and RnB is highly represented tonight with confirmed performances from Chanel, Dominic Brown and Cassie Valentine.

Hosts include, the previous host, Stinson his blend of outrageous comedy will surely keep the audience entertained throughout, Jake Wilson and Lady Raine are also taking presenting duties, so it looks like we’re gonna be treating to an incredible evening thanks to an array of talent onstage tonight.
And so as the clock ticks down throughout the day it looks like the excitement will continue to build as the show gets closer and closer, the question is, Who will win the awards and who will go home empty handed? Be sure to be glued to your TV sets tonight for the biggest music event of the year, it’s sure to be a good one.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/08/2011(UTC), GirlSpice on 07/08/2011(UTC), Mckenzie- on 07/08/2011(UTC), Andre Gandra on 08/08/2011(UTC), PANIC! on 08/08/2011(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/08/2011(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#248 Posted : 08 August 2011 13:05:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Erich Stockholm: "Jake Wilson, a total coward"

Whaaaat? Looks like some harsh words said by the multimillionaire father of pop tart, Suzie, who released this claim hours after the Chaos Awards in response to the joke Wilson directed to Erich's daughter at the Chaos awards. This was not all he had to say. Check it out...

Quote:
Jake Wilson is total f*cking coward. If he thinks he can make a cowardly joke at my little princess at the awards like that because her career is taking off ... then maybe he needs to come have a talk with me... that talk may end with his head knocked off his neck. My babies is a pop icon, she has a #1 single in Sweden, everyone needs to fuck off! And let her continue to do what she does best....

Alittle harsh there Erich? What do you think?!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 08/08/2011(UTC)
Offline bikz  
#249 Posted : 08 August 2011 19:22:01(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Mikki : Is everything warped in the world of Suzie? I'm sure he'd joke about her to her face, but that's beside the point. When you're famous, people are going to talk about you, FACT. You can't make every TV station bleep out her name.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#250 Posted : 08 August 2011 21:39:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jake: Well, well, well. First of all are you threating me, because if you wanna fight then I gotta tell you something, you picked the ideal guy because you’ll cream me, I dunno what it is, I’ve just got no fighting skills whatsoever, it’s kinda pathetic, it’s that idea of getting hit in the nose, it’s just that crunching sound, it’s kind of a peaceful place for me, it’s a no fly zone … Umm, hit me in the shoulder … actually no don’t, that’s my second favourite place.
Anyway all threats aside, there’s a couple of things I wanna say first of all your daughter is not a pop icon in any way shape or form and I’m quite confident to say that she won’t be, secondly a number 1 single in Sweden is essentially the equivalent to a number 2 in my bathroom. Your daughter has no musical talent at all and yeah I know, I know she has a number 1 single, blah, blah, blah … but may I also point out that Bob the Builder also had a number 1 single, so it’s all relative really. And one more thing, if you want your daughter to be the pop icon that you seem obsessed with achieving then you’ve gotta get used to all kind of comments about her, good, bad or ugly, get used to it.

Edited by user 08 August 2011 21:42:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline GirlSpice  
#251 Posted : 08 August 2011 21:47:04(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
GIRLSPICE'S SOPHIA AND SWEDISH SONGSTRESS SUZIE NEW BFF'S?
UserPostedImage

What's worse than one blonde bimbo? Two of course, as GirlSpice's Sophia and Swedish pop songstress Suzie seemed to strike up a friendship at last night's Chaos Awards. Her band mates Nadia, Kimberly and Chantal all attended the Chaos Awards after party, but were all seen leaving shortly after and as Sophia saw Suzie when exiting the Crystal Nightclub, she screamed in excitement and ran over to meet her, it wasn't long until the two of them went back inside to continue partying. "Sophia's a big fan of Suzie, she loves her music and adores the fact that she's blonde, she might not have a clue where Sweden is, but the pair definitely seemed to become new BFF's in a single night." said a close source to the GirlSpice camp.

And it looks like their newly found friendship could be expanding out into music as the same source hinted to us at Culture Uncut about a possible appearance from Sophia on Suzie's upcoming debut album. "Sophia jumped at the chance of a collaboration. It'll be Sophia's first time appearing solo on someone else's song and she's really excited to give her first featuring appearance to Suzie." the source revealed. They both may not have the strongest voices, but maybe they could sound good together? Wait... who are we kidding?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Malory Evans  
#252 Posted : 09 August 2011 00:38:42(UTC)
Malory Evans

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
GIRLSPICE'S SOPHIA AND SWEDISH SONGSTRESS SUZIE NEW BFF'S?
UserPostedImage

What's worse than one blonde bimbo? Two of course, as GirlSpice's Sophia and Swedish pop songstress Suzie seemed to strike up a friendship at last night's Chaos Awards. Her band mates Nadia, Kimberly and Chantal all attended the Chaos Awards after party, but were all seen leaving shortly after and as Sophia saw Suzie when exiting the Crystal Nightclub, she screamed in excitement and ran over to meet her, it wasn't long until the two of them went back inside to continue partying. "Sophia's a big fan of Suzie, she loves her music and adores the fact that she's blonde, she might not have a clue where Sweden is, but the pair definitely seemed to become new BFF's in a single night." said a close source to the GirlSpice camp.

And it looks like their newly found friendship could be expanding out into music as the same source hinted to us at Culture Uncut about a possible appearance from Sophia on Suzie's upcoming debut album. "Sophia jumped at the chance of a collaboration. It'll be Sophia's first time appearing solo on someone else's song and she's really excited to give her first featuring appearance to Suzie." the source revealed. They both may not have the strongest voices, but maybe they could sound good together? Wait... who are we kidding?

Malory: Oh god....
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#253 Posted : 09 August 2011 01:07:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Erich: Easy for you to say. My princess will be more famous then that little twat fiancee of yours will EVER be! Yes, I am threatening you.

Edited by user 09 August 2011 01:08:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline C4AJoh  
#254 Posted : 09 August 2011 01:15:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Erich: Easy for you to say. My princess will be more famous then that little twat fiancee of yours will EVER be! Yes, I am threatening you.

Jake: Seriously that's the best you've got, here's the deal, your a millionaire or whatever, right? ... Well that's not really so important but your essentially just pimping your daughter out to whatever credible artists will be willing to be accept your money and the fact that Brittany rejected your money and passed on the chance to work with your project ... sorry I mean daughter, in order to keep credibility shows that she has more integrity than you or your daughter will ever have and you even mentioning her proves that your a very very bitter man, I'll tell you what, come back when you've got something worthwhile to say because as far as I'm concerned, this conversation is done.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#255 Posted : 09 August 2011 01:20:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post

Jake: Seriously that's the best you've got, here's the deal, your a millionaire or whatever, right? ... Well that's not really so important but your essentially just pimping your daughter out to whatever credible artists will be willing to be accept your money and the fact that Brittany rejected your money and passed on the chance to work with your project ... sorry I mean daughter, in order to keep credibility shows that she has more integrity than you or your daughter will ever have and you even mentioning her proves that your a very very bitter man, I'll tell you what, come back when you've got something worthwhile to say because as far as I'm concerned, this conversation is done.

Erich: Feel proud of yourself man? I tell you what? When your fiancee isn't having a nervous breakdown because she's totally misguided then you spread words about my princess. My princess loves her life, I couldn't say the same about your twat. But yes, conversation is done man, and I tell you this... stay away from me or your neck will be knocked off.. Indeed. Spoken words from a very rich Swedish man ;). Seems that I got your a bit angry... GET FUCKING USED TO IT.

Suzie: Hey daddy calm down! I thought the joke was a bit funny, I mean, who cares! I'm, still a popstar! People can say whatever the fuck they want.. like ewwwwwy Jake Wilson, why do you lose your cool, its JAKE WILSON! Bahahahahaaa...our case closed Jakey....;P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#256 Posted : 09 August 2011 01:43:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

New Suzie Song featuring Mandy Williams set to leak onto the internet "very soon", sources say.

Almost two months ago, it was confirmed that very controversial pop tart songstress, Suzie had recorded a song with teen pop icon Mandy Williams, entitled 'Bad Influence' for Suzie's debut album Me Against The Industry and more rumors are spreading this week that the track will leak onto the internet sooner then we think, just as her almost gold selling 'Born Ready' did. It looks as if Suzie really isn't going anywhere after her debut song 'Love Feels Like Osama Bin Laden' surged up the Digital Charts to #2, and her newest song 'Born Ready' climbing up the charts, where it currently sits at a very comfortable #8 with 225,000 copies sold this week alone! Although she might be one of the worst artists in recent times, her charisma seems to be earning her some fans, unfortunately :X
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#257 Posted : 09 August 2011 04:28:43(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Suzie is like a rollercoaster! LOL I like her despite her "too much talent"..
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline genocidal king  
#258 Posted : 09 August 2011 04:35:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Stinson in hot water over Chaos performance?

UserPostedImage

So it's quite apparent that Neil P. Stinson, host of all three Chaos Awards to date, loves himself unconditionally. However, has his self-righteous, self centred, narcissistic rants at defenceless Ellie-Grace Summers during last night's show left the host without a job for next time out? Chaos Music Group boss Scott H has announced that there will be an official announcement later.

Seems we may need a new host for Chaos Awards IV....
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#259 Posted : 09 August 2011 07:01:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott H addresses Stinson situation

UserPostedImage

If you happened to miss the Chaos Awards last night....where the hell were you? Millions around the world enjoyed the third edition of the mammoth awards show which has now almost taken over from the more traditional Birdies as "the" place to be when the trophies are flying. However, if you missed this one, then you missed a whole lot more than the glitz and glamour you might expect from a show where many of the world's hottest celebs choose to spend their evening.

There was, you see, one man, who was intent on making the night all about himself. That man was Neil P. Stinson. Stinson is the host of the Chaos Awards, and has been since the first show, reportedly earning in the region of five million dollars for his three hours work last night. The first two performances by the man himself at the Chaos Awards have been excellently received, and in fact, it was the original intention of Chaos bosses to change hosts after each awards show to, "keep it fresh". So strong was the public opinion that the funnyman, and self certified "smooth operator" had done an excellent job though, that he was kept on for the next two shows. Surely he's burned his bridges now.

UserPostedImage

The majority of Stinson's "presenting" last night was spent laying jokes all over young country-singer Ellie Grace Summers. Summers was at the heart of media hype last week when it was alleged that she and legendary woman's man Ryan Ross Hernandez had been meeting up for secret "liaisons". Now, whilst Ryan's girlfriend (Girlspice's Nadia Berry) took the news with a quiet dignity, Stinson did not. He alleges that Ellie-Grace twice said yes to going on a date with him, and says that all the time she was, "Assing around with Fernandez, knowing this story was going to come out."

Whether or not it's true, it surely did not excuse the behaviour of the host last night, calling Ellie-Grace a whore, a slut, and any other name at every available junction for the entirety of the 3 hour show. She must have been devastated. Another man who must have felt the pressure though was Choas boss Scott H. Apparently to enamoured with his date for the evening, H neglected to speak to Stinson or pull the plug on the horrific personal attack. He had Jake Wilson side-stage....making the change would have been simple. He is under such pressure it seems, that he has opted to release a statement to us at Culture Uncut regarding his decision.

"Ladies and gents, musicians, record labels, Tv people, fans, whoever you may be. This is Scott, and I'm here to talk to you about Neil P. Stinson this evening. I've faced a lot of criticism today for the way that I "handled" or allegedly didn't handle his tirade of abuse against a certain singer last night. In fact, by the time I made it into my office this morning...or rather this afternoon sometime, my inbox was filled with emails complaining about him.

"So, what? I'm expected to fire Stinson I assume? I'm supposed to condemn every word and cast him off to the USA, never to return to the Chaos Awards. Hey, I don't think that would be unreasonable to be honest, and it was my first consideration when I started to sift through all my correspondance today. But... well, I gotta tell ya, whilst there were piles of complaints in my inbox this afternoon...I also received a hell of a lot of emails praising the comedy value of Stinson's acts last night. People feel that this guy is a maverick, that he says what other people wouldn't say, and that most of all, he's funny with it. I have to say, I tend to agree with them. The guy is awarded freedom to say what he likes on the stage, and yes, whilst he maybe doesn't need to attack people on such a low brow level, maybe he was doing it to get laughs. Have you asked him? I haven't.

"Again, I need to ask what I'm gonna do. Do I fire him? I don't think so. Not yet anyway. Do I give him more money? Certainly not...that would be encouraging such horrible behaviour. Or do I just find something else for him to do? You see guys, Stinson is a hard-hitting, no nonsense, self thinking man. This, and for no reason related to his behaviour last night at all, is why Neil P. Stinson will be taking up a position as Chief Executive Officer...essentially my right hand man, at Chaos Records. The guy, deep down, holds no personal grudge against anyone. I spoke to him mano-y-mano today, and he told me that. I think we need a loud voice in Chaos. And Stinson will provide that."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#260 Posted : 09 August 2011 07:24:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erich: i didnt catch the show,but i caught wind of went down while hanging around the water cooler.fuck it,in this business people are going to talk about you,that ls you know,you made it big.hell,i could have my way with a goat in the middle of the road,then let the goat have his way with me...and nobody would care.granted,i enjoy this level of fame and dont desire to be the subject of nutty award show banter.

Erica: i would care if you fucked a goat!

Karoliena: erica and i have very few rules,but we draw the line at beastiality.

Erich: it was just an example.judging by a goats nad size,it looks like a good way to get a black eye.....uh,go stinson!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.