logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#201 Posted : 31 July 2011 09:42:56(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Cassie: Nice to see you finally having sometime to spend with your family and Kato Isabel.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#202 Posted : 31 July 2011 09:48:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: Yes. Great time to have fun now :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Mckenzie-  
#203 Posted : 31 July 2011 17:16:47(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Alex: You have a boyfriend? Thats gunna be a problem because im in-love with you.

Edited by user 31 July 2011 17:36:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

retired x
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#204 Posted : 01 August 2011 00:45:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Alex: You have a boyfriend? Thats gunna be a problem because im in-love with you.

Isabel: Haha very funny :P
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline FiveT  
#205 Posted : 01 August 2011 02:24:22(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Joey (Teen Titans): Ya know what, Izzy, there are so many hot chicks around here and I can't waste anymore time! Hope ya liked the bunny, the flowers and all, but I'm done!

Tanya (Teen Titans): Yay, then you lost our challenge!! ^__^

Joey: Erm... okay...

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#206 Posted : 01 August 2011 02:27:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Umm....ookay.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#207 Posted : 01 August 2011 03:29:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

The Rockers - CONFIRMED FOR EPOCH!!!

It has been confirmed today that legendary band 'The Rockers' have a collaboration with Brittany Knox scheduled for Epoch! This is huge! Stay tuned!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#208 Posted : 01 August 2011 04:40:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
UGENIA IS ALIVE!

UserPostedImage

We bring great news, pop star Ugenia is alive and well! The singer was found walking by the side of a river at 11pm last night by two police officers. Ugenia was somehow practically un-touched by the damage of the horrific car accident that happened 5 days ago and claimed that she was lost. After a chat with the police she explained that when the cars hit each other Ugenia's door flew open and she rolled out of the car and down into a ditch were she lay unconcious for an unknown amount of time. She then went on to say that the dead body in the car must have been Ugenia's PA, Becki Egan, who bared a striking resemblence to the singer herself.

Fans all over the world were surpised when her website was relaunched with a picture of the singer and a sentence saying; "LEGENDS NEVER DIE.." They were unsure why the website had a make over and many questions were asked. Ugenia will post a statement on the site later.

Edited by user 01 August 2011 04:41:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 01/08/2011(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#209 Posted : 01 August 2011 04:43:21(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Cassie: This very interesting news but glad to have you back Ugenia. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/08/2011(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#210 Posted : 01 August 2011 04:43:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Mariah: I knew it couldn't be true!! My girl is alive! Oh my god!!! :D

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Offline Moquel  
#211 Posted : 01 August 2011 04:48:17(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Chanel: Thank God! GIRL, you are alive!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#212 Posted : 01 August 2011 06:05:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

OOC: That was amazingly written, really good job of bringing her "back to life". This really intrigued me and could really give Ugenia the push of momentum that she needed.

Brittany: Thank GOD Ugenia is okay, I hope she continues to make music after what happened :(
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Moquel  
#213 Posted : 01 August 2011 06:46:31(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The new RNB/Pop hopeful that got signed to Tric-Jam Records was on the smash hit, Down Low that featured Cassie Valentine but never got her shine. Working hard in LA with her prouducer, Caldwell Jr; she is working hard to get a complete debut album done, but today she sent out her artwork to Culture Uncut to give you guys a sneek peek of her new single, ' So Amazin' written and prouduced by Brianna Seasons.
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#214 Posted : 01 August 2011 21:32:58(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
BUZZ & HYPE NEED YOU!!

UserPostedImage

The world's favourite production duo need you! The twoesome are performing at Total Annihilation 4 and have decided that they need some people to help them out with their performance!

Buzz & Hype had considered doing a plain and simple DJ set, but they have been doing three of them a week for the past two-three months and instead have decided that they want a male singer and a female singer to come and join them to help them with their performances!

The duo will be playing their own songs, as well as a few of their favourite remixes - so the artists joining them will need to get in touch quickly so that they can be informed of the set-list so they know what they need to learn!!

If you are interested in joining the dynamic duo then please get in touch with them!! (OOC: PM MEE!!!)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline C4AJoh  
#215 Posted : 02 August 2011 00:38:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Pehaps All Is Not Rosy For Ms.Green [Label Troubles??]

UserPostedImage

It seems like despite a recent resurgence from Michelle Green following the announcement of her second studio album, that all may not be well in her world as today it seems like Ms. Green is looking for a new record label to release her second record under after contractual problems amongst other issue’s at Shooting Star Records, it seems that having moved from Junction Records to Shooting Star Records following the success of her debut album has been somewhat of a mistake for her, the contract she signed appears to have some serious flaws in it and with a new album set to be released at the end of the month and with Michelle reportedly paying studio costs in order to record the album instead of the label it seems like she is looking to leave Shooting Star Records, providing of course there is still interest in her, so if there are any labels interested in Michelle Green then it looks like this is the perfect time to sign her, as she is looking to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible so she can focus on her upcoming album.

(OOC: If you’re interested in signing Michelle, PM me).
Offline FiveT  
#216 Posted : 02 August 2011 04:59:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"The New Teen Titans' Album May Come Sooner Than Expected" Says Den

UserPostedImage

The Teen Titans seem to have the new album almost finished. This is what the former member of the pop band told us: "We're working a lot on the album. We're also touring, but sometimes we find the time to get into a recording studio and work on some track. We have still some tracks left to record, but for what we have now, I think the fans will listen to crazy beats, dance ballads, some cool rap, very high notes and much more!" And he adds "It's gonna be the best album we've ever done and we're working so much on it, that fans may get it sooner than expected. They have to wait at least for the next two months though."
He also explains the writing process "I wrote almost all the lyrics of the song with Mimi. I think we have become the main songwriters of the band, after the big success of "Memory".
There are some songs about having fun, some about not giving up, some others about broken hearts or love in general and more. My favourite written has to be the one about this person that makes me fall in love with the red color, but as much as that may sound silly, the song is very deep. Altough all the songs recorded until now have almost the same message behind them, but of course in a different way. The message is definately not giving up, so the title of the album will be something related to that."

Den - or Orange Titan as his "Titan" nickname - has also denied rumors of secretly writing solo material for an his possible solo album "I think that the band has never been more united than now and solo albums will only just happen when one of the girls get pregnant, so that may not happen soon. I'm not writing anything for a solo album, because I'm just writing songs for the band."
He then finishes explaining his recent break-up with Lyrica Ocha of G2L Touring is often bad for a relationship and we only just met a few times. I think it wasn't working well anymore and we both decided to end it up there. It was the best thing to do and we're still friends though."

The Teen Titans are currently on their Asian leg and another news from the band is from Laurence, who became father yesterday, as her wife Coco Lopez [of Hard Sugar] gave to birth their first son Alexander. Laurence has also left the band for a few days to get to London to his wife and his son and he won't join the band on a few dates of the tour.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#217 Posted : 02 August 2011 05:09:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

William Grach Releases Statement regarding Michelle Green

Quote:
wish Michelle the best with her career. Some artists just lose it when they're sales aren't up to par and Michelle is young... and the pressure she's dealing with must be huge, but sometimes an era may be harder to break. So maybe Michelle isn't interested in being a low key artist like she always wished. I just became head boss of a multimillion dollar company Shooting Star Records. Sometimes things have to take time, Emily and I are balancing out producing a ton of artists and this label and Michelle sort of acted like a brat following the reaction to her first single. But once again, she's very young and I understand the pressure she is facing, she's 16 and was one of the biggest Indie Pop stars in 2010. But I must not feed the media anything more. I rest my case, I wish the best to Michelle, and her career and hopefully she will get the recognition she's been yearning for, and hopefully for it to match the popularity of her debut effort.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#218 Posted : 02 August 2011 05:26:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Looks like another star from SSR has followed Lily's footsteps in leaving. What does Lily have to say about it?? Read for yourself! ;)" - Lady Raine

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#219 Posted : 02 August 2011 21:58:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Ellie-Grace’s LA Adventures

It looks like it didn’t take Ellie-Grace very long to get used to life in Los Angeles, she’s already found a new friend in Isabel, the two hung out last week after Ellie’s arrival in Los Angeles, Izzy even posted a photo of them together on her twitter account as shown below;

TwitPic
UserPostedImage

However it’s not all fun and games for Ellie-Grace as she’s been in a studio doing album prep sessions before she begins recording her debut album later this month, we can also confirm that the country pop singer whose debut single Paint Me A Picture (feat. Hayden) debuted at number #4 on the Top20 Airplay Charts is now beginning the search for a producer for her debut album, any interested producers should contact Ellie-Grace via her official website
(OOC: PM me)

Offline erich hess  
#220 Posted : 02 August 2011 23:36:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erich: sure,it looks sweet and innocent,but that is a gang sign if i ever saw one. Izzy is head honch of the southside spades.a heart is just an upside down spade.i read all about this sorta thing on the internet.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2011(UTC)