logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#161 Posted : 26 July 2011 23:14:36(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
GOODBYE UGENIA

UserPostedImage

The pop singer Eugenia Hawkins, or better known as Ugenia, died a few minutes ago after being violently hit by a car, whose driver was drunk according to the witnesses who have seen the singer crossing the street ang getting hit by the car.
The singer died in the ambulance, while some doctors were trying to keep her alive.
She left her music career a week ago for some unknown reasons and some people have also seen her crying, before getting hit by the car.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Matticus  
#162 Posted : 26 July 2011 23:23:26(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Damion: Oh. My. God. God rest her poor soul.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
FiveT on 27/07/2011(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#163 Posted : 26 July 2011 23:25:45(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Cherise update

As we first reported yesterday Cherise had been seen lifeless being carried into a hospital by her boyfriend MattY.

We can now reveal that Cherise has lost the unborn child that she was carrying with MattY, the reports being fed to us by an un-nameable source said that she had been beaten causing internal bleeding and the baby dying in the womb. Cherise had to be operated on where surgeons had to remove the baby, a girl.

Reports are also suggesting that Cherise had been subjected to being tied up by kidnappers as well as this vicious assault.

Her boyfriend MattY was seen earlier today leaving the hospital, while her best friend Mykaylah was removed by security yesterday after apparently assaulting MattY and blaming him.

It would appear that bad boy gone good has turned bad again but at what cost this time?
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#164 Posted : 27 July 2011 07:20:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Really sad to hear about Ugenia! this is horrible news. She was such a talented beautiful artist.
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 27/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#165 Posted : 28 July 2011 00:20:22(UTC)
Matticus

Man

UserPostedImage

Kyle Smith?!

Today rapper MattY has announced that unknown businessman(??) Kyle Smith is to take over as the head of Monk On Fire Music. The two were seen to be shaking hands outside the building before and after the press conferance. They stood together as questions were asked.

MattY is quoted to have said:
MattY wrote:
Kyle will be a very good new owner, i believe that he has all of the credentials to take this label to the next level... I just wish that i could still be here to see it grow. Thank you all for you co-operation over the past few months and it is only up from here.

Kyle Smith is then quoted to have said:
Kyle wrote:
I would like to thank MattY for this opportunity, he didn't have to accept my offer, but if i do say soit was a very convincing offer. Haha. This record label is only going to get better, and i look forward to the prospect of making it one of the best and wealthiest labels around!

Some people have phoned into to Culture Uncut to say that they are unsure as to how Kyle Smith has managed to afford a label as big as MOFM, as apparently he lives on a council estate in the slums of London! He seems to have managed it though... Lottery winner maybe? Who Knows.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline bikz  
#166 Posted : 28 July 2011 00:23:02(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
RAVEN COMATOSE & JOSHY FIRECRACKERED
UserPostedImage

Well, Raven Storme isn't exactly known for being stable. Last night, the suicidal songstress got drunk off her face and brewed a "Molotov cocktail" - and no, that's not an actual drink, it's a type of bomb. She hit herself with it, but luckily for her, Firecracker 47's heroic lead singer Joshy Firecracker happened to be around. Thanks to the price of the Mind gig he went to the other night, he couldn't afford a hotel room, and was sleeping rough in the field where Raven tried to kill herself. He found her and pushed himself between the flames and her, rolling them both away, risking life and looks.

Their injuries turned out to be minor, though Raven is still in a coma, and poor Joshy has an ugly scar across his face. It's strange how even someone with such a strong body dysmorphic disorder as Joshy Firecracker can forget his looks completely to save a friend. But it's not him that's the "disordered" one this time .... Raven's management have been talking with Bethlem Royal Hospital, known colloquially as "Bedlam", to get her a bed on the self-harm unit. The only surprise there is that the crazy lady hasn't been locked up before.

Raven, darling. With all these people dying, at least have the decency to try to keep yourself alive. And Joshy - it's amazing what you did, but keep your Jesus powers for people who deserve it.

-Cayla Hotline-

Edited by user 28 July 2011 00:49:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Andre Gandra  
#167 Posted : 28 July 2011 00:56:34(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: This is so crazy, what the hell is happening to this industry, people getting hurt, people dying, people hating, people being mean, where is the love?
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Laurelles1  
#168 Posted : 28 July 2011 00:58:56(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: I feel awful... like all of this somehow stemmed from this tour. My deepest sympathy with both of them at this tough time. I hope that they both get better.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#169 Posted : 28 July 2011 02:12:25(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Culter Uncut had the inside scoop on Chanel's big TV performance on the Festival De Musica festival on August 12th. Chanel's first TV performance was on Music Box's live with Dalmon Holmes last month. Rumors went around that Chanel is suppose to cover Beyonce's Who Run this World (Girls) record and Patti's Labelle (Only if You Knew) old classic. It's her first TV performance and Chanel said, " I have some tricks up my little sleeve that even my performance manager doesnt know about." Confirmed by her that it's a lot of energy and excitement on stage to prove to herself and the world she is ready for the big time in her carrer. Rehereasing at the Gold Dance Studios in LA, Chanel has rehersals ten hours a day to also reheresal for many other performances out-thought the year. A stage set up with a cage full of hanging men was shown in the dance studio on Monday. We asked Chanel about the dramatic setup. " You know, it's a set of teaching disrespectful men a lesson" Often love to tell stories on stage with her romantic, girly, loud girl power personality. " I like to give that on stage, I like fans to feel closer to me on every performance I do." But not not the other news that we recieved from Chanel- her new clothing line, DD (Devine Dresses) features cocktile, stylist afforable dresses for ladies of all sizes. She gave us a sneek peek of the 2011 line:

UserPostedImage UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

" This is the Hip & Honest collection that will be hitting fashion shows and runaways in October of 2011." Chanel has been working hard to get her vision and her dreams out there to the world. " I just dont want to be a singer; I want to become an icon and businesswoman."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#170 Posted : 28 July 2011 07:02:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17953 time(s) in 10434 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Hi! Tv's erica hess here,and have i got news for you. The harlots are putting the finishing touches on our sophmore album, " night of the living preppies",and it should be ready for purchase around monday or so.we arent fancy around here ,with firm deadlines and their ilk.so it could be friday or so,nobody can really be sure.

But what i can tell you is, it will strip paint up to 30 paces.it will render the most virile men sterile.it will make the invisible visible,and vice versa. And yes it stays crunchy,even in milk.

The tracks will be......
1.Little suzie homemaker.
2.Doogie howitzer and the blam-blam trio.
3.Night of the living preppies.
4.Smile,god loves you.kali only wants your body.
5.Please be creative when you kill me.
6.Indiana jones and the raging case of syphilis.
7.I never realized how much i masturbated,until my life flashed before my eyes.

Yup,only 7 tracks. We'll throw in a t shirt or something to offset the missing 3 tracks. Buy this and be the envy of your friends.......please?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#171 Posted : 28 July 2011 07:05:08(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
OOC: Those track titles are fucking hilarious. Track 7 actually made me spit out my Dr. Pepper, and my keyboard's all sticky now.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Laurelles1 for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#172 Posted : 28 July 2011 07:21:06(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Tom Orgsen: Yeahh I love those tracks titles!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/07/2011(UTC)
Offline DistortedAudio  
#173 Posted : 28 July 2011 09:36:20(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Gears of Bremen Guitarist Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

UserPostedImage

A week ago while practicing for their set at the Total Annihilation Festival, Gary Finch seemingly out of nowhere fainted. A few CAT SCANs later it has been revealed that he actually has a brain tumor. Further testing has revealed this tumor to be terminal. The official camp of GoB and his death date is currently unknown, but after speaking with the band's publicist, the guitarist is said to have less than a year to live.

OOC: I've been gone again, for awhile due to stuff and stuff but now I'm gonna be back in a week or so. Decided to start anew and sadly I must begin a new storyline which faces dark dark material. I'm not doing any, "OMG HE IS MAGIC AND CAN'T DIE" things. I envisioned Bremen has having chapters and sadly, the band will now be facing a new hardship with the increasing illness of Gary before his death. I don't know when his death date will be, but it won't be more than a year away.

D.A.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline Matticus  
#174 Posted : 28 July 2011 19:23:01(UTC)
Matticus

Man

MattY: Oh no, my thoughts go out to you and your family
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline erich hess  
#175 Posted : 29 July 2011 00:52:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17953 time(s) in 10434 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Laurelles1 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Those track titles are fucking hilarious. Track 7 actually made me spit out my Dr. Pepper, and my keyboard's all sticky now.

Ooc: dr pepper is great.the official breakfast of the south is a dr peper and a reese's cup.

Nina: two things,love...why dont i get to do these announcements,and.......um,why are you laying beneath a urinal?

Erica: well,simply put...i am cuter than you.

Nina: my ass!

Erica: i didnt say prettier,or sexier.i said cuter.and i am. People see you and think " hmm,she looks like she just had sex,or is going to have sex in the next 5 minutes.who cares what she has to say?" People see me,and think, "wow,she sure is cute.i want to make her a ham sandwich and buy an album from her.".

Nna: wait,you saying i look like a whore?

Erica:* shrugs her shoulders and nods a little.*

Nina:and the urinal?

Erica: a urinal?! I thought it was a sink from ikea!

Nina: wanna rethink that whole " cute" thing,love?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#176 Posted : 29 July 2011 01:55:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8625 time(s) in 2703 post(s)
UserPostedImage
> Ellie-Grace arriving in Los Angeles on Monday, 25 July. <

It looks like Ellie-Grace is on the verge of something, she has recently arrived in Los Angeles, which is a million miles away from her relatively normal upbringing in Brentwood, Tennessee but her debut single, Paint Me A Picture (feat. Hayden) was released on Sunday 24 July and the young country girl arrived in Los Angeles on Monday (25th July) and didn’t take much time getting used to the big bad city, taking in the various cites and of course taking advantage of the Los Angeles shopping opportunities.

UserPostedImage
> Ellie-Grace taking advantage of LA’s shopping opportunities. <

However, it has not been all fun and games for Ellie-Grace, she’s also took the time in LA to head into a studio and we have exclusive news that she is set to begin work on her debut album in the next few weeks, she has already spent two days in a studio doing, ‘Album prep sessions’ with a couple of local producers, engineers and mixers. So we’ll find out her chart positions on Sunday for her debut single and it would seem like she could be an LA girl for the next few months, we’re certainly happy to have her here in California.

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#177 Posted : 29 July 2011 01:59:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: :D You're in LA??? You should come over!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#178 Posted : 29 July 2011 02:01:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Isabel: :D You're in LA??? You should come over!

Ellie-Grace: Really? That would be awesome, I'd love too :)
Offline PANIC!  
#179 Posted : 29 July 2011 02:25:45(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez: Ellie-Grace is in LA now? I'm fucked now. I can't leave my house now. I can not see that girl in person, if I do all my faithfulness to my girlfriend is gonna go down the drain.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#180 Posted : 29 July 2011 02:57:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan Ross Hernandez: Ellie-Grace is in LA now? I'm fucked now. I can't leave my house now. I can not see that girl in person, if I do all my faithfulness to my girlfriend is gonna go down the drain.

Ellie-Grace: hehe, I'll try to stay away from you, it's kinda like I'm the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.