logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#181 Posted : 29 July 2011 03:05:30(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Mandy: Oh cool welcome to LA feel free to come visit when ever Ellie :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#182 Posted : 29 July 2011 03:08:10(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Ellie-Grace: hehe, I'll try to stay away from you, it's kinda like I'm the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

Ryan Ross Hernandez: Haha, you gotta stop saying things like that, it fills my mind with ideas. I'm the type of guy who always wants what he necessarily can't have. As long as you go nowhere near Hollywood Hills or Capital Studies in West Hollywood, we should be good, haha.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#183 Posted : 29 July 2011 08:32:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Suzie Going On Tour
It has been confirmed by reps of Suzie that the controversial Swedish pop tart is ready to tour for her debut album and the tour will be called "Me Agaisnt The Industry Tour: Starring Suzie". Earlier this week her multi millionaire co manager and father stated that he does not care how much money he has to spend, as well as gloating about how much money he has, and how much of a success his daughter has been, despite her being one of the most popular but HATED singers in recent times! If you don't believe us [Culture Uncut] just look for yourself:

Quote:
UserPostedImage
Erich Stockholm: Well my beautiful daughter Suzie is getting ready to tour for her album. We proved so many people wrong, its so...so.. funny [laughing]. Quite frankly, what question did you ask? I wasn't listening.

Oh yea, I didn't care how much money I had to spend on her tour, it just so happens that we will also get even more help from her label to put on an amazing show, as well as some people in Sweden sending us ALOT of money and of course, our money is worth way more in Swe-.....excuse me. Heh, no one knew that my daughter has a strong history in pageants and she's an amazing performer. Look at my little girl now, she's already got a hit record and Born Ready is one of the best songs out right now. My baby is a goddess. Her tour will be a great show ...trust me. When you are very wealthy, spending monday doesn't ever become an issue. You know, where gonna stretch everything out and we have so many things planned for YEARS to come. My daughters a success, and it all shows in the numbers.

Is this guy kidding me? I mean, his daughter IS very popular right now. She has been mentioned in songs by Foxxxy, she has appeared on The Shuffle by Queen Alexis, and Layla's Blog and has been making headlines since she emerged with Love Feels Like Osama Bin Laden ft. Stephanie Fierce and now her club banger Born Ready...Its sad because that one song has potentially certified her career whether or not her debut sells or not. What do you think?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Taylr  
#184 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:02:26(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Joseph Simonsen in hospital following suspected drugs overdose
Joseph Simonsen (also known as Joey Starzzz), lead singer of rock band Faking Our Own Destiny, has been rushed to hospital in Hollywood after a suspected drugs overdose.

Paramedics have responded to an emergency 911 call from Joseph's bandmate, Alex Kennedy (also known as AK47) earlier today after the singer was found in his house in a 'unresponsive' state. Reports have claimed that he may have gone into a coma, but these reports are yet to be verified. According to a close friend of Joseph's, he had been taking painkillers, which have been claimed as the drug he overdosed with.

More news will follow...

Edited by user 29 July 2011 09:07:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline genocidal king  
#185 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:05:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie: Oh no!! Why did he do that?? I hope he's gonna be ok! :'(
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#186 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:28:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: I think you're the reason or either he was really bored :/
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#187 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:32:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post

Cassie: Screw you Gayden, I'm really concerned!

OOC: Did these two always have a rivalry? Or did it stem from the picture the other day? I cant remember lol
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#188 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:35:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post

Cassie: Screw you Gayden, I'm really concerned!

OOC: Did these two always have a rivalry? Or did it stem from the picture the other day? I cant remember lol

Hayden: I'm just speaking opinion Lassie.

OOC: Uhhhhhh....... I think its from the picture lol.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#189 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:37:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie: Well, your opinion is WRONG! GAYden...actually I don't know...maybe your opinion is correct. I hope not...STOP UPSETTING ME

OOC: Cool, I think they make good rivals lol
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#190 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:38:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Lol I know but then again Cassie makes good rivals with just about anyone.

Hayden: Alright, alright calm down before that demon in you pops out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#191 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:40:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Tru dat :p

Cassie: If you're talking about my baby, I will stab your face...don't think I won't do it Hayden.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#192 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:48:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hayden: Testy tonight aren't we?? You need to go take your pills or something.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#193 Posted : 29 July 2011 09:53:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie: I'm not on pills! I'd be fine if people just stopped calling me gay and deliberately winding me up! I'm not normally an angry girl, right?
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#194 Posted : 30 July 2011 01:29:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
Unfortunately, we are feeling the raft of Suzie....
It has been confirmed today that Suzie is set to score her FIRST number one single in Sweden this Sunday with her debut single 'Love Feels Like Osama Bin Laden' which has been selling very well in her home country, not to mention peaking on the Digital Charts at #2! Not to mention her new single, 'Born Ready' set to impact radio stations and digital charts! TOTAL BLASPHEMY!!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#195 Posted : 30 July 2011 12:47:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
KIA JOHNSON FOUND....ALIVE!

UserPostedImage

R&B Star Kia Johnson has been found wondering in a park...50 miles away from her home. The R&B singer was found by a middle aged woman, Hilary Ferguson, who was walking her dog past the park and saw Kia walking around in the park's bushes. Hilary stated;

"As soon as I seen her I was like 'There's that singer!', I didn't know what to do. I was so happy that I found her but I was terrified because I didn't know what state of mind she was in. Kia was covered in bruises, her dress was torn and her arms were bleeding. When I approached her, she fell into my arms and started crying. I called the police and whilst I was waiting for them, we sat on a bench and I helped to clean the pour dear up."

Later on the police arrived and took Kia back to the station to ask her about the tragic events. Kia was shaky to start with but she eventually returned to her normal self. She said;

"I was on a night out with my cousin, Harmony. We said our goodbyes then I went to the recording studio to pick up some lyric sheets. I don't recall much after, I know that I met William, a song-writer and then I remember screaming and running them....nothing. The next thing I remember was that I was in the back of a van, stripped and tied up. I also had a huge cut on my head. William took me out of the van and locked me in his basement. He then started to....."

Kia started to cry and the interview was terminated until further notice. All we know is that Kia was then found in a park with a torn dress, a black eye and covered in blood and leaves. She is currently staying with hr cousin Harmony. Kia really needs support from everyone and is currently getting back onto her feet.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#196 Posted : 30 July 2011 12:48:39(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Chanel: YESS girl, you cant go now, you too talented for this ish girl!
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#197 Posted : 30 July 2011 22:42:51(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Thank God she is alive! Recently people are dying in this business, so I'm happy she is fine and recovering, hope she can very soon go back to her roots!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Taylr  
#198 Posted : 31 July 2011 02:44:28(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Joseph Simonsen Overdose Update
Joseph Simonsen (also known as Joey Starzzz), lead singer of rock band Faking Our Own Destiny, has not gone into a coma.

Culture Uncut understands that Joey Starzzz from rock band Faking Our Own Destiny, who was rushed to hospital after a drugs overdose, has not slipped into a coma, despite allegations surrounding the singer's situation.

We have been informed that Joseph is now in a stable state and will be allowed to leave within the next two days according to band-mate Alex Kennedy (also known as AK47) who was the man who found Joseph in a 'scary state' yesterday evening.

Faking Our Own Destiny have pulled out from their upcoming performance at the Festival De Musica which is set to take place in 11 days in Barcelona, Spain due to this incident.

Edited by user 31 July 2011 03:05:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Famouss7x7  
#199 Posted : 31 July 2011 05:42:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Bonnie's Redemption first listen coming today?!!

Rumors have been pouring in today that Brittany Knox is releasing a new song onto radio called 'Bonnie's Redemption' a tune produced by Jason Smith, and it looks like the rumors are true that the first listen can come as early as today! Everyone stay tuned.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#200 Posted : 31 July 2011 08:53:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Izzy Flies Parents and Little Sister to LA and Treats Them To Some Chaos!

UserPostedImage

The 18 year old decided to treat her parents to a week in LA and she's not holding back either. She's supplying them with nothing but the best from spa packages, fancy dinners, shopping sprees, Izzy treats her family right!.

UserPostedImage

Quote:
"The best way for me to unwind sometimes is to be with my family. It's been a while since I've seen them and the #1 rule when you get famous is to NEVER forget where you came from. Yes, they will meet Kato Sunday and I can't wait."

UserPostedImage

She even spent the whole day with her little sister at an amusement park playing several games so she could win prizes and posed with Marilyn Monroe, awww! :)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

She reportedly also will take them to the Chaos Awards on Sunday and even introduce them to Kato. Woo, he's meeting the parents. Things are getting serious yall. And where is her partner in crime Hayden?? He is spending some time with his sister Hannah Beth and also finishing up his debut album which is set to come out this month.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage