logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<1819202122>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PANIC!  
#381 Posted : 17 August 2011 02:55:03(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Edward: Ha, Don't worry about it. You'll still be dealt with by Greg, I'm just doing promoting and looking for new acts, I ain't got nothing to do with all that other stuff so you ain't got nothing to worry about.

Ryan: Ah, well thanks for telling me that. Now I can remove my finger from calling Scott H... I mean. Nevermind.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#382 Posted : 17 August 2011 02:58:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Edward: Ha, Don't worry about it. You'll still be dealt with by Greg, I'm just doing promoting and looking for new acts, I ain't got nothing to do with all that other stuff so you ain't got nothing to worry about.

Ryan: Ah, well thanks for telling me that. Now I can remove my finger from calling Scott H... I mean. Nevermind.

Edward: Yeah, well ya know the media get it wrong sometimes. Honestly I'm here to sign some undiscovered talents and help out with promoting, that's essentially the extent of it.
Offline genocidal king  
#383 Posted : 17 August 2011 03:03:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)

Scott H: No one's more glad than me that it's all worked out and you can still work with Greg...if you had all your dealings with Gia, I'd be a nervous fucking wreck.
UserPostedImage
Offline Mckenzie-  
#384 Posted : 17 August 2011 21:09:54(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Big Light Show taking more of a pop approach to their next release?

UserPostedImage

Ben Warner of pop-screamo outfit Big Light Show let slip this morning that the band are considering "going back to their roots" with a more pop vibe. The band have had a turbulent career thus far which included working with none other than Cassie Bitch herself. Their debut EP failed to chart but single Conversation & Cheap Liquor Got Me Here charted at 17th on the Top 20 Digital Sales charts respectively.

It is unclear what is next for the unsigned London rockers, but they have recently announced a new management team which are eager to get the band signed and build on what they have already got by releasing some new material asap. Lead singer of the band Lauren England announced it earlier on Twitter followed by a statement from the band detailing their plans. However, England mentioned nothing of a "pop" sound but did say they want more of a variety on their next release.

You can catch Big Light Show on the When All Else Fails Tour supporting Suburban Sunrise, the band will be part of this tour until September 17th so it is unlikely we will have an major releases until then.

Edited by user 17 August 2011 21:11:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

retired x
Offline GirlSpice  
#385 Posted : 18 August 2011 05:42:17(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
AIMÉE CHRISTELLE RETURNS WITH "UNTIL SUMMER ENDS"

UserPostedImage
Available 22nd August

Cover your ears because Aimée Christelle is back with her fourth single release.

French alt-pop flop Aimée Christelle is back with what she believes is a late-summer anthem... to us? It's nothing but a complete headache, but that's no surprise considering Aimée's past releases have all been meaningless, tasteless and pretty much a massive mess, in other words, don't waste your time. The talentless singer (if you can even call her a singer) has never stooped as low as this before, rhyming 'fun' with 'sun' and 'la' with 'blah' in the lyrics, how creative of her... is this girl serious?

Take a listen to her latest single below - but don't say we didn't warn you.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Laurelles1  
#386 Posted : 18 August 2011 05:48:37(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Madeleine: Personnellement, I think this is très bon! People just don't get it. Or maybe it's me who doesn't get it. I like, anyway!
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#387 Posted : 18 August 2011 05:51:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: brilliant as always Frenchie! How is Frédric?
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#388 Posted : 18 August 2011 05:56:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erich: aside from promoting the blonde and blue eyed master race ideal,this looks to be good. Artistic merit be damned,its all about having fun until the sun swallows up the earth.

Karoliena: i think we just became aimee's biggest fans.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline GirlSpice  
#389 Posted : 18 August 2011 06:00:59(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Aimée: bbz i be lovin' ya' ALL! HAAAAAAY!! fuck culture they be hatin' on me... boohoo, tha' fuck?? wha' i done wrong?? they ain't sxc or hawt, hell nah. madeleine bbz we gon' be french lesbians bbz, i love ya!! katie bbz, frédric all to tha' GEWD! he ill cos i ain't been able tew afford melon for him n' so he been starved :( buy ma' single everyone and he gettin' fed!! love ya bbz. erich and karoliena yew both dam' sexy haaaaaaaay!!! imma be ya' biggest fan tew. love yas, mwah!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline PANIC!  
#390 Posted : 18 August 2011 08:33:31(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ellie-Grace Summers and Ryan Ross Hernandez Collaborate over Dinner

UserPostedImage

It's not all work for Ryan Ross Hernandez, who is in Los Angeles doing some producing work and slated to travel overseas again today for his headlining set at Total Annihilation 4 in the UK Thursday night.

On Tuesday, the rocker stepped out to dinner with Ellie-Grace Summers, yes the same Ellie-Grace Summers we reported two weeks ago that was having a fling with Ryan Ross Hernandez, at hot spot Italian restaurant Dan Tana's in the exclusive Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood. The two, who recently started working on Summers' debut album, were joined by a group of about seven friends, although the two singers sat next to each other throughout the meal. But a source tells us that the gathering was friendly – and not romantic. "It looked like a big group of friends," a source says of the group. As expected, Hernandez's voice was the loudest in the table and was cracking jokes the entire meal.

"They were so nice, it really didn't look like a romantic meal," the source says of the two singers, who enjoyed their meal at a quiet table away from other diners but were also chatty with restaurant and bar staff. The table downed two bottles of wine. It sounds like they didn't ID check Ellie-Grace who's just 19-years old. Hernandez took the bill and left waiters a hefty tip.

However, Ellie and Ryan were the last pair of the group to leave. The duo were spotted chatting up a storm after finishing their meal. They moved to a booth by the bar, catching up on their recent adventures and looked like they were having a great time.

Apparently to try and off-set the paparazzi's, Ryan left through the front door and entering a car that was already awaiting for him, allowing Ellie-Grace to skip out quietly through the back.

We won't run to any assumptions again. Ellie-Grace and Ryan are working on an album together. It's perfectly understandable that they invite group of friends to have dinner after a long day in the studio, right?
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 18/08/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#391 Posted : 18 August 2011 08:38:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: Grrrrr I hate her so much!!
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#392 Posted : 18 August 2011 08:44:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: Why Katie? She's done nothing wrong.

Hayden: Listen you, I think the world officially stopped caring about what you think a long time ago.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#393 Posted : 18 August 2011 08:47:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: I have a reason Isabel....it's secret. I just do!
Hayden, are you talking to me?
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#394 Posted : 18 August 2011 08:50:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hayden: Yes, how nice of you to notice :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#395 Posted : 18 August 2011 08:54:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: well then, give me a call when the world STARTS caring what you think... I actually quite like your music btw...
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#396 Posted : 18 August 2011 09:07:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hayden: Right.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#397 Posted : 18 August 2011 09:10:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hayden: Right.

Katie: I'm sorry....I didn't mean that! Oh I'm so nasty sometimes. I'm really sorry Hayden. I really do like your stuff. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you...
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#398 Posted : 18 August 2011 09:13:12(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan: I will never understand why people make such a fuzz over anything that involves Ellie-Grace and I. I also don't really know what the hell is this feud or whatever Katie has towards Ellie. They're both friends of mine and I love their respective works.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#399 Posted : 18 August 2011 09:19:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ryan: I will never understand why people make such a fuzz over anything that involves Ellie-Grace and I. I also don't really know what the hell is this feud or whatever Katie has towards Ellie. They're both friends of mine and I love their respective works.

Katie: Sorry...I just can't help it. I....I have a reason...
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#400 Posted : 18 August 2011 09:25:30(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Ryan: And you can't even tell me what that reason is so I can try to be some sort of neutralist?
UserPostedImage