logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<2122232425>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#441 Posted : 05 September 2011 00:02:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8678 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Getting To Know …JASON SMITH!!!

UserPostedImage

Recording or Performing Live?

I've always really considered myself to be a recording artist, and I don't perform live very often, but... when I do, it's amazing. I'd have to say that I prefer performing live, because I can just do crazy shit and see the reactions of the crowd.

Morning or Evening?

Evening of course. Interesting things happen more often in the night time. Also, I can catch the best Pokemon at night, so...

What is your worst habit?

I have a tendency to strip naked for no reason at all. Probably just to show off. Some people like that, some people get fed up with it happening all the time.

What is your favourite song of the moment?

That's a tricky one... I'm really digging Lazarus by Quarantine though. Quarantine are one of the best bands of all time.

What is your favourite song of all time?

This one's pretty simple, Price to Pay by Blood of Wecz. It is simply a metal masterpiece. Abso-fucking-lutely legendary.

What is your favourite musician/band?

Shiiiiiit... that's slightly harder... I'd have to say, again, Blood of Wecz. However, Black Gold Reign and The Nimrods are definitely up there. I also feel obliged to say Infinite.

What is your favourite movie?

Hmmm... I watch a lot of films, so that's a toughie. In terms of pure, great acting, I'd have to go with The Godfather II. I do like a lot of comedies though. Pineapple Express and the Austin Powers trilogy are films that I watch very regularly.

What would be your perfect day?

Waking up next to my beautiful wife, having lots of sex and then falling asleep. That sounds pretty much perfect to me, if I'm being honest.

What is your best memory of your childhood?

I'd really rather not talk about my childhood, since I was adopted by my uncle and aunty when I was, like, 5 years old and they still think I'm dead, but... it was probably getting my favourite acoustic guitar for my 10th birthday. That's still stuck firmly in my head.

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?

Something nobody else knows? Let me think... I'm a really open person, so I'm trying to think of something that nobody else will know. I seriously can't think of anything. Well... I have attended 5 Vengaboys concerts in my lifetime.

If you could date anyone in the music industry, who would it be?

Cassie SummersSmith, of course. Wait, apart from her? Uhhhhh... Eric Quillington, of course.

What would be your 3 wishes?

1. That I could just live a relatively normal life.
2. To have knowledge of the infinite void.
3. Just once, not to fuck up whilst doing something.

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?

I'm lucky that I have both already. I would, of course though, rather have true love. Love makes the world go round. Well, it doesn't really, but love's pretty cool anyway.

What do you think happens when we die?

We go into an eternal dream like state. Although it'll take a while to get your bearings first, you will eventually realise that you're in a dream and you'll be lucid. This will enable you to control and manipulate your dreams, and basically create your own heaven. Either that, or an eternal blankness. I hope it's the former, if I'm being honest.

What are your 5 life goals?

5 life goals?

1. To win Sexiest Male at an awards ceremony, JUST FOR ONCE.
2. To always have my friends and family by my side through thick and thin.
3. To not make everyone hate me.
4. Get through the Water Temple level on Ocarina of Time.
5. Live a long and happy life.
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Laurelles1 on 05/09/2011(UTC), infinite135 on 05/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#442 Posted : 05 September 2011 01:10:21(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Groups: Registered
Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
REÄLM: New Single Out 9th September

REÄLM to release a new single (9th September) from their anticipated second album, Diabolus Sanctus. The single is called Our Lord Shall Rise and it will also feature Lead Us To Darkness, which REÄLM performed alive in the TA4. The upcoming album is produced by Scott H and features some guests, it will be released on December 2011.

UserPostedImage
1. Our Lord Shall Rise
2. Lead Us To Darkness

The controversial single artwork was released by Rever Studios' owner, lead vocalist of Anima and Graphic Designer, Mr. Bill Owens.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#443 Posted : 05 September 2011 01:11:59(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: I'm scared!

Yulia: As a visual artist like me... I could imagine a HORROR video for this one.. Great Job Guys!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 05/09/2011(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#444 Posted : 05 September 2011 01:12:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Linda Fea: Now THAT is fucking metal REÄLM!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 05/09/2011(UTC)
Offline infinite135  
#445 Posted : 05 September 2011 04:45:49(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Life, the Universe, and Reckoning (Blog#1)
[By Eric 'Quixotic' Quillington}

There's a side of me that always feels as though I squander the gifts given to me in life. A solo contract to Studio60 has been granted, but I still have yet to do anything with it. Although that might be changing later, but it's a story for another story. I also have been given the distinction of becoming a columnist. But, sadly, I'm a lazy little rock-star, thus I've only ever written my introductory passage. That changes today, my friends. And so, months later, here I am; Eric Quillington, columnist of Culture Uncut. Oddly enough, I'm not exactly sure what type of writer I'll be. There are many, many of the self-proclaimed 'bitches' out there, so it'd be very uncreative on my behalf to follow in their footsteps. For now, I'll just write a about what matters to me in the world; we'll see where it takes us.

A long time ago, I was a scrappy young lad. Same as I am now, but I wore rags and tattered clothes instead of the diamond-crusted crowns of today. The most important thing in the world to me was music, as it still is now. Rock-stars were like gods in my eyes; as imperfect as they might be, there was nothing else quite so awe-inducing. And there was no modern band greater than Reckoner. Thankfully, after a painfully long hiatus, they're back. Well, just Troy Mascenon, the singer. But it won't be long before the other pieces fall into place. This little bit of news is particularly important because I sort of grew up with them. As my musical career with Infinite kicked off, the bonds I shared with the group continued to strengthen. It sort of reached an apex when we supported them at Wembley, which will forever be known as one of the greatest days of my life. Troy also watched me become the rock-star I am today, so I'd like to think he's proud of what I've become. Probably not, as I'm Eric Quillington, but it's fun to pretend.

One little bit of information before this comes to a conclusion; I'd also like to do something in this column that's along the lines of bragging. As I don't want to sound too arrogant, I'll focus on one area of my life in particular. The best part; Glamazon. Or Victoria. But, as someone said recently, 'there's no sexier of a stage name than Glamazon'. And I wholeheartedly agree. Not only is she sexy, but she's also rather supernatural. In many ways, she's the axe-wielding superhero of the musical world. For example; just last week she convinced everyone in the Big Brother house that she was a ghost, prompting fully-grown men to scream like a little girl. Can your girlfriend cause that kind of a reaction, Mr. Smith? Actually, yeah, she probably can. Never mind.

It pains me to say this, but I have yet to come up with a cringe-inducing farewell catchphrase. In the future, I will find the perfect sequence of words. For now, I'll steal one; stay classy, San Diego.

Edited by user 05 September 2011 04:47:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
thanks 1 user thanked infinite135 for this useful post.
Laurelles1 on 05/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#446 Posted : 05 September 2011 04:48:19(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Don't you mean my... fiancee? Anyway, I enjoyed reading that article. I have a feeling that this whole "columnist" thing is gonna work out for you.

OOC: That was brilliant :D
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Laurelles1 for this useful post.
infinite135 on 05/09/2011(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#447 Posted : 06 September 2011 00:42:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know … RYAN & JOSH [MISERY LOVES COMPANY]!!!

UserPostedImage

Ryan: Thats tough! I would probably say playing live though. Recording music gets us so hyped, we love making new music and getting it out to the fans, but there is nothing quite like it when your playing live and the room echos with the fans singing along. Thats the biggest buzz we get.

Morning or Evening?

Josh: Evening. Morning's are good for recording because its when we are all most focused, but you can't beat a nice evening.

Ryan: Ill answer for Josh, he can answer for me. I would probably say his worst habbit is how often he spaces out. You be talking to him then the next second he'll be like.. "What?". *laughs*

Josh: Ryan's worst habbit is definitely the long that he takes doing his hair! Straighteners are out in the morning, then the wax, then the hairspray. Then in the evening the same again. Also the fact that he plays with his hair constantly! The man's crazy about his hair. *laughs*

Ryan: Ohhh! Im going to say Loverboy by You Me At Six!

Josh: Ill second that, loving that jam.

Josh: Ok. Ill say my most played on my iPod. Architects - An Open Letter To Myself.

Ryan: Probably Free by The Maine. Great little song.

Ryan: I really like The Verdict Is Vengeance! I love their material which was a big reason why wanted to collab with them.

Josh: Hmm. Im really feeling Sammy Griffin y'know. Love how laid back his music is, you can literally listen to it no matter what mood your in.

Ryan: The Breakfast Club! Love this film so much. Fantastic concept and story line behind it.

Josh: I gotta shout for Backdraft. I seriously watched this film about a million times when i was a kid. All i ever wanted to be was a fireman so badly! But ill settle for being in a band with these idiots instead. *laughs*

Ryan: Spend some time with the family in the morning. Release a song afterwards, i love releasing songs to the fans.. its the apprehension of how they will perceive it. Then headline a huge festival.. where the crowd sing the words back to us.. goosebumps at the thought.

Josh: I would say Ryan's because that would be a perfect day. But, another perfect day for me, would be to wake up without a hangover, manage to get through my day well. See my girlfriend (if i had one at the time). Then travel long distance to a show on our tour bus. The fun we have on that bus will live with me forever, spending it with my best friends in the world. Then as Ryan said, play an awesome show.

Ryan: Hmm. Probably my toy guitar. I loved that thing. I used to perform shows for my family on christmas, making riffs from a electronic toy run on batteries. You couldn't take the smile of my face though! *laughs*

Josh: I still think of myself as a kid! Although, i would have to go for school! You don't realize how much you miss High school until its over. But yeah, my whole childhood was generally amazing!

Ryan: *laughs*. Well, i dont know. That's a good one. I cant think. Ill answer Josh's again, he can answer mine.. much easier. Not much people know that Josh has a tendency to fall for girls so easily! Like he is literally hooked on a girl at first sight if he likes her.

Josh: Not true.*laughs*. Here's one for Ryan, barely nobody knows that one of Ryan's nipples grows hair around it, the other doesn't! So it looks really weird and he has to shave his nipple *laughs*

Ryan: Ooooh! Very good question. Im going to slap on the table, although there is a few. Wait, are you allowed to mention like 10? Ill limit myself to 3.. or 4. Isabel Merjos. Wow. Many Williams. Again, wow. Cinzia Ricci. Babe. God theres so much to say! Ok, ALL of G2L.

Josh: Your so greedy!*laughs*. Hm, would it be boring to say Kate? Ahh, ill be boring then. Ill say Kathleen Kerry *laughs*.

Ryan: That i didnt get old. To own my own record studio/label. Then 10 more wishes.. this could go on forever.

Josh: The old 10 more wishes trick *laughs*. I dont know actually. I Don't think i would use the wishes. Just let fate control your life really.

Ryan: Aw man! You may call me fame hungry, but its always been my goal to make a huge name for myself. I want true love don't get me wrong, but worldwide success has always been my goal.

Josh: This is going to sound cheesy. True love.

Ryan: Your reborn. In a different person of course with no memories on your past life.

Josh: You die basically. I don know, its hard to say. I think when your dead, your dead. I know it sounds stupid but it seems like it makes sense.

Ryan: Have a #1 chartin album. Headline festivals. Be known as a music legend. Get happily married. Then live happily ever after. *laughs*

Josh: I like yours. But i want to do more things too, like climb mountains. Star in films. I kinda want to test myself at everything.
RoseJapanFan on 06/09/2011(UTC), Mckenzie- on 06/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#448 Posted : 06 September 2011 03:08:55(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
James Urie approaching Heavy Music
Info about his Collaboration with REÄLM

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Here we can see photos from two different artists: The Rock Star James Urie and the Extreme Metal band REÄLM...Yes, they are very different musicians but it's confirmed that they're recording together for Urie's upcoming work. This Collaboration explain a wish from Urie to play harder music than his past work. Tom Orgsen, lead vocalist of the metal band said: "Yes we're working together with James, he's a great person and musician and we're enjoying recording with him. He wanted to do a Hard Rock collab so he called me and I say: FUCK YES. This collab will be awesome...Be Ready Guys!"

Edited by user 06 September 2011 03:09:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 06/09/2011(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#449 Posted : 06 September 2011 03:47:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
UserPostedImage

"Lounge-a-billy surf party" is the name slated for the debut album from ft lauderdale, florida's bettie & the star chiefs. No release date has been set,but a source close to the band ( namely monica perez,guitarist and pianist for the band) claims release is "any day now...hell,it might even be out already.nobody tells me anything." ( we checked,monica.it isnt out yet.)

What is known is that a song from it was posted on youtube,"outta tears and outta liquor". If fickle internet nerds are any indication,reactions are overwhelmingly positive. 412 likes vs 53 dislikes. The song itself wouldnt be out of place being used for an intro to some upcoming fallout game.who knew bettie antonov could actually sing? Hopefully the rest of the album is just as good.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 06/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#450 Posted : 06 September 2011 04:35:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Cinzia Ricci sells out crowd in home country, single rises to #2, and is caught in flattering twitter campaign, same day as album release.

Yesterday marked the day where Cinzia Ricci's debut album What You've Been Waiting was released! Cinzia's new single, Ride Of A Lifetime rose more spots and is now sitting very comfortably at #2 on the digital charts, not to mention! Continuing on, in celebration for the albums release, Cinzia did a big concert for home country of Italy, in the city she was born (Milan, Italy). We weren't expecting for tickets to sell out so quick earlier this week as Cinzia packed out the small arena. Italy's own, Ricci, performed new tracks off her album for the first time and the show even featured her two main men, DJ Night and DJ Cloud joining her for a remix version of Italian Hearted, and even gave their lil sis Cinzia a big brother hug at the end of the show, showing their love for what was a big day, and night for Cinzia.

The crowd was noted to be on fire and really crazy for Cinzia since alot of her friends were in the crowd and all her fellow Italians who have always supported her.

Check out the fan photo that was taken of Cinzia lighting up the crowd

UserPostedImage

Also, while Ricci was performing halfway across the globe in her country, Electrodeath fans in the United States started a twitter campaign of their own in response to SSR releasing a statement about Mandy Williams, pertaining to rumours stirring about Mandy being missing and won't be making the next date(s) of the huge WICCA tour in the US.

US Fans started a big trending topic named (#RicciEarly) in response those reports! For Cinzia to make her way to the Wicca tour, almost more then a month before she was scheduled to! As Cinzia was confirmed as an opening act for the WICCA tour - Euro Leg!

It seems that the United States loves Cinzia, but the question is, will they get their wish?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#451 Posted : 06 September 2011 08:33:57(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
DEN VS TANYA?

UserPostedImage
(Tanya and Den performing the song "Tomorrow" in London at the Wembley Arena, yesterday)

Orange Titan and Barbie Titan, respectively Den Walnut and Tanya Stephenson, members of the Teen Titans, have confirmed the release dates of their two solo singles: September 9th, 2011 - which is the same date and it may not seem a coincidence, as there is some evident competition between the two, as seen from their tweets that could be taken more than simply jokes between two friends.
The two also both premiered their singles today. "Thunder Of My Energy" by Den - a total Dance Pop song, that is going to cheer you up - and "Alive" by Tanya - Another cheerful but slowlier song, with amazing vocals from Barbie Titan.
We don't know how much these two solo songs will chart, but if they'll chart low, that could only confirm once again how much the Titans have to thank the band name for their success.

Edited by user 06 September 2011 09:16:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline C4AJoh  
#452 Posted : 06 September 2011 21:40:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know …ERIC QUILLINGTON!!!

UserPostedImage

"They're both very different, and very effective, ways of artistic expression. But, if I had to choose, it would probably be recording. It's a much more creative atmosphere in the studio, while you're very constricted with what you can do and play onstage. Plus, live concerts have the unfortunate effect of increasing my ego, as tons of men scream out their love, and quite a few ladies throw bras. The very last thing this world needs is a megalomaniac version of myself."

Morning or Evening?

"I'm a rock-star, so the answer is obvious; evening. When you think about it, is there really anything to do at 10 in the morning?"

"I make a bunch of 'potions' inspired by Harry Potter. Most of them are just dangerous combinations of narcotics, they're usually not very magical. I typically use Jason Smith as a guinea pig, and now I'm the best man for his wedding. Coincidence?"

'Dirty Bit', by the Black-Eyed Keys. Just kidding. Had you fooled for a second, didn't I? Not totally sure, to be honest; my casual listening experience is a bit erratic. Probably something by Reckoner, as I'm trying to get reacquainted with their stuff now that Troy's back. 'Oxygen Thief', maybe, as Infinite covered that one a few years ago.

'Strawberry Fields Forever'. I've always been more interested in a song's lyrical and conceptual ideas, rather than the melody itself. And lyric-wise, that song cannot be beaten. John Lennon is a genius, which, quite naturally, goes without saying. There are so many little gems in one verse alone; the whole thing could literally mean whatever you want. 'Nothing is real, nothing to get hung about'. I could never, ever dream of writing something like that.

"It'd be cheating to say 'The Beatles', wouldn't it? Ah well, that's my answer, as cheap as it may be. They're the best, always will be. Two hundred years from now, people will think of them the same way we do with Mozart."

"Fear and Loathing, without a doubt. When I saw that movie as a teenager, I knew that I was looking in the future, at my adult self. We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

I don't know, really. My mood changes quite frequently; some days I view perfection as simply watching the clouds go by, and others make me wish the Vikings were still around, so I could go join them."

"Well, you can't beat the first kiss. Or loss of virginity. Or first time getting blackout drunk. Frankly, I was an awful little kid, so not many of my childhood memories are very positive."

"I feel a compulsive need to tear apart my eardrums every time I listen to an Infinite track."

"If I said anyone who's name wasn't 'Glamazon', I'd be violently castrated."

"The ability to teleport with a pink cloud in my wake, like a flamboyant version of Nightcrawler. The ability to use said power to go anywhere in the world while retaining my clothes. Finally, the Genie from Aladdin under a wish-contract, or whatever you call it. That's not cheating, is it?"

"This'll sound rather egotistical, but I've already achieved the worldwide success. And, this'll sound sappy, but I'm also experiencing love. So, it's hard to pick between the two. I'd seem like a bit of a shallow dick if I chose worldwide success, wouldn't I?"

"I'd hate to go to some peaceful rapture, as that'd be so fucking boring. Personally, I'm hoping to get reincarnated as a feral koala."

"Start a band, release a couple successful singles, release an album that will be as revered as 'Dark Side of the Moon', find a wife, and develop well-deserved blissful insanity in old age. I've already achieved a few of those. Hopefully, it's just a matter of time before the rest of the puzzle falls into place."

Laurelles1 on 06/09/2011(UTC), infinite135 on 06/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#453 Posted : 06 September 2011 22:27:54(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie Lena revealed the new opener for the USA LEG of the WICCA TOUR this morning..

UserPostedImage

"In almost 24 hours of Twitter campaign, I personally talked to Cinzia, which was flattered by all of your love guys, and I asked her to join the Wicca Tour early than the schedule, and guess what! She accepted!
She said she was already rehearsing for the European tour, and she will be giving the first concert tonight! In St. Paul. We are so happy to have her with us in this huge tour, we also send love and pray to Mandy who remains Unfound, we are supporting the Police and people who's trying to find her, she is a very nice girl and we really hope she is ok! As for now this night The Wicca tour will have the follow up line up!

Ellie-Grace Summers
Foxxy
Cinzia Ricci
ElectroDeath.
" XOXO Magie
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline C4AJoh  
#454 Posted : 07 September 2011 03:57:43(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Caulfield to unleash his Fireflies & Bedouins

UserPostedImage

Today Culture Uncut can confirm that singer-songwriter Brandon Caulfield has now begun the process of creating a new album; the alt-rock musician is set to begin work on the follow up to his critically successful Into The Wild Part I & II. His latest effort is set to be recorded in downtown LA, although it seems like Caulfield has decided against recording the album in a multi-million dollar studio, preferring instead to take a more naturalistic approach, recording the album in a Live environment, In a barn to be precise, the venue used to be used for live music 15 years ago but has since been out of use, Caulfield has however decided to record the album in this environment … And this time with the backing of a band.

He’ll be joined during the recording process by unknown session musicians from his hometown of Seattle, Washington. A 23 year old female multi-instrumentalist called Amelia Harrison, A rhythm guitarist called Scotty Morgan, A drummer called Anthony Browne, A Bassist called Robin Halliday and a Keyboardist called Tom Lokám. And it appears at this early stage that Caulfield is set to create something a little less soft and acoustic based, not only being accompanied by a full band, he will also be ditching his acoustic guitar for the most part of the record, we can confirm that the album will be titled Fireflies & Bedouins, a song of the same name was debuted at a surprise concert in June 2011. and we can also confirm that it looks like it could be a self-released album by Caulfield, his contract at Cosmic Records finished after Into The Wild Part II and Caulfield’s unassuming nature has reportedly stood in his way of searching for a new label, whether there is or has been any interest from record labels remains unseen, but we’d imagine his job would be made easier with the backing of a label, however it doesn’t seem to have put him off from begin work on the new album.
The album isn’t expected to be released until later in the year or perhaps in early 2012 but work has officially begun.
Offline troy211619  
#455 Posted : 07 September 2011 04:14:52(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
OOC: Just asking, since I've been gone for a long time, I'm pretty confused at what this is, cause it looks like something really cool and I would want to join or something.
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#456 Posted : 07 September 2011 04:16:40(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Originally Posted by: troy211619 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Just asking, since I've been gone for a long time, I'm pretty confused at what this is, cause it looks like something really cool and I would want to join or something.

OOC: It's pretty much a news website, like NME.com or something. There's updates on artists, interviews, details about upcoming releases, etc.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#457 Posted : 07 September 2011 04:16:52(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
OOC: You can just post random titbits of news. Anyone can post. If you want to do the interview thing, you can PM C4AJoh :)
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#458 Posted : 07 September 2011 04:18:20(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
OOC: Thanks guys..:)
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 26/07/3311 08:41:50(UTC) CallMeTeachXD  
#459 Posted : 07 September 2011 05:20:27(UTC)
CallMeTeachXD

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
New Single Released on September 11th, 2011

Latin Girl

Latin Girl
is the first single released by Gabe. It was produced by The Wolverine Team and written by Gabe.
Shooting Star Records

Edited by user 07 September 2011 05:24:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Kato
lol
(Writing & Recording)

Sonye
(Writing & Recording)

Gabe
(Finalizing Album/Preparing for tour)

21st Century
(Practicing Skils/Writing)
Offline GirlSpice  
#460 Posted : 07 September 2011 05:29:15(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: I nearly died when Eric said "Dirty Bit" and then managed to pull myself together to find out he was joking, thank goodness! Violently castrated? Wonderful stuff. OH, and Brandon's working on a new album?? I just fainted. Nearly. Jesus, or some sort of lover up in heaven has been answering my prayers!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
infinite135 on 07/09/2011(UTC)