logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<2425262728>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#501 Posted : 12 September 2011 21:52:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8678 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Getting To Know ...TROY MASCHENON

UserPostedImage

Recording or Performing Live?
I prefer performing live. There's nothing better than to hear thousands of screaming fans sing along with you in every song you've written, best feeling in the world.

Morning or Evening?
I prefer the evening cause that's when all the fun starts to happen.

What is your worst habit?
Well for the average person, it takes you only a few minutes to take a poop, I take almost half an hour, not because I have diarrhea or anything, but because I like singing in the comfort room, disgusting but true.

What is your favourite song of the moment?
I'm totally digging in old school stuff right now, specifically Vanishing(Ghost Song) by Quarantine.

What is your favourite song of all time?
King Crimson-21st Century Schizoid Man, best song ever!

What is your favourite musician/band?
Minfinite

What is your favourite movie?
Inglorious Basterds mo'fcker!

What would be your perfect day?
My perfect day would be sky diving from Mars back to Earth landing on Wembley Stadium to perform with Reckoner to a sold out crowd with fans singing along to every song we sing, someone throws a can of beer at me and we all get drunk. Then on the final song, I'd be riding a helicopter that would fly over the fans as I give some of them High Fives. Later on, I'd skydive to the Atlantic where I will swim my way back home.

What is your best memory of your childhood?
Listening to jazz music with my grandaddy.

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?
Nobody knows? My left ear is actually deaf.

If you could date anyone in the music industry, who would it be?
I'd date Mikki, yeah!

What would be your 3 wishes?
To reunite Reckoner, to have a family, and to be considered a great musician.

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?
True love would be better, cause that would already feel like worldwide success for me.

What do you think happens when we die?
We all go to heaven

What are your 5 life goals?
To not be underweight, to write a monster hit pop song, to have children, to reach the age of 100, and to play a solo that nobody else can play but me.
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
infinite135 on 12/09/2011(UTC), Laurelles1 on 13/09/2011(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#502 Posted : 13 September 2011 20:45:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know …MANDY WILLIAMS!!!

UserPostedImage

Both are cool but I like performing live better cause you get to see all the people out in the crowd and it's just so much fun

Morning or Evening?

Evening Since I'm always kinda busy in the morning so the evening gives me a chance to just relax

Well when I sometimes bite my nails so that I guess

I really love Wrong One by Cassie Valentine it's an awesome song

That would have to be Naked On Paper by Katie Coyle I love that song

I love Katie Coyle I honestly think she is one of the best out right now her music is great

That would have to be the first Friday the 13th I really love scary movies

Just staying in bed I am pretty lazy

Anytime before I met my sister just kidding probably the time I learned to ride a bike without training wheels

I am obsessed with chocolate milk I could drink it all day

I am already dating the best guy there is haha but if it has to be someone else I would have to say Kato he seems cool and he
is pretty cute

I don't think there is anything I really need to wish for so I would probably give the wish's to someone else if I could

True love all the way

Well after we die we get burried and thats about it "laughs"

To get atleast one number 1, to continue making music, find a great guy but we can cross that one off, entertain people, and to travel the world.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 14/09/2011(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#503 Posted : 14 September 2011 00:03:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erich: i love chocolate milk.it's a shame about the whole "brown cows dont make chocolate milk" thing.that'd be sooooo boss.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#504 Posted : 14 September 2011 00:54:24(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Cassie: Ewwww I hate chocolate milk. Skim milk is my favorite. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Mckenzie-  
#505 Posted : 14 September 2011 00:56:33(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Nate: Dude. You got to have the fat milk, thats the only way.

Ryan: Hm. Im a fan of both, but im on a healthy eating scheme lately. Skim milk man :)!
retired x
Offline erich hess  
#506 Posted : 14 September 2011 02:15:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erich: skim? It is a little known fact that skim milk is just water with elmer's glue added for color.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#507 Posted : 14 September 2011 02:55:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know … ALICIA LENA!!!

UserPostedImage

Oh, I of course love performing live but for me it has to be recording, I just love the process of creating new songs and watching them come alive in the studio, it’s really amazing when you listen to the finished version of your album for the very first time and you hear those songs that you’ve created.

Morning or Evening?
I’m a fan of mornings, anyone who knows me knows that I like to always have something to do and waking up in the morning is something I’ve always loved with a beautiful blue sky shining through my apartment window, that to me is perfection.

I’m not too sure to be honest. I get told that I work way too hard sometimes but that’s not a bad thing (laughs). So I guess I’m a little restless which is apparently sometimes seen as a bad thing.

I have to say Cassie Valentine, Wrong One. It’s such a beautiful song, I’m a big fan of hers, I think she’s gonna be one of the greats, I think she’s already on the path towards greatness.

Oh geez that’s tricky. I guess it would have to be something like, A Change Is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke. It’s just such a beautiful song, no matter how many times it gets covered there is no one that can outdo the original vocal.

My favourite of all time would again be Sam Cooke or Otis Redding, it’s shaped the way I like to create music and definitely inspired my own work. My favourite modern musicians, I guess the list is endless, I think Hannah Beth is as close to a modern day Eva Cassidy as you’ll find. Such a beautiful voice and one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet.

Would it be wrong for me to say Bambi? (laughs)

That would be impossible for me to describe, I think I’m too young to know what my perfect day would be, But I like to think I’m living it right now every day.

I guess that feeling of having absolutely no responsibilities. I loved that feeling of just being completely free, no bills to pay, no worries at all, just having fun with your friends. So yeah I guess that feeling of complete freedom.

Umm well I guess the biggest thing, although I think some people do know this about me, but I have serious commitment issues (laughs), I guess I bury myself in work because I don’t like the feeling of having to rely on someone else which I guess is why I stay single. Don’t feel sorry for me though because I’ve always been a pretty solitary person ever since I can remember, I’d like to fix that part of my life now though.

Oh my, Didn’t you read the last answer. (Laughs) I guess I’d like to hang out with Hayden, he’s pretty cool but then again, he’s a Merjos, they’re all cool (laughs).

I wish I knew all of the answers, sadly I don’t. I sometimes wish I could fast-forward in time to see how my life turns out and I guess my final wish would be to leave the world knowing that I’ve made the most of this life.

Can’t we have both? (laughs) I guess to be honest I’d say true love, I’ve never set out with that thought of having worldwide success or anything like that, my intentions as a musician have always been to hopefully create music that people can relate to and enjoy, if that brings success then so be it, but it’s not something I’ve searched for. So yeah I suppose true love would be preferable.

(laughs) Religion is always a tricky subject but I believe that what we do in this life affects what happens to us in the afterlife. It’s either eternal life or eternal damnation, but I guess we’ll never know but that’s what I believe.

1. To leave this life proud of what I’ve done and achieved
2. Have a family
3. Still be making music when I’m old
4. To live a long and healthy life
5. To be the best possible version of myself
Mckenzie- on 14/09/2011(UTC)
User is suspended until 26/07/3311 08:41:50(UTC) CallMeTeachXD  
#508 Posted : 14 September 2011 07:49:49(UTC)
CallMeTeachXD

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Gabe will be releasing his second single from his upcoming album in a few weeks. The reviews of the track are "Rave" and is expected to do great. The date of the release will be a surprise!
My Acts

Kato
lol
(Writing & Recording)

Sonye
(Writing & Recording)

Gabe
(Finalizing Album/Preparing for tour)

21st Century
(Practicing Skils/Writing)
Offline C4AJoh  
#509 Posted : 14 September 2011 21:53:25(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know ... CASSIE VALENTINE!!!

UserPostedImage

Cassie: I do love both but if I had to choose one it would be..... Performing live. I'm sure that's everyone favorite because you get to feel the love from your fans. It simply just makes your music all that more important.

Morning or Evening?
Cassie: Evening. I just hate getting up early.

Cassie: Letting people's negative comments get to me. I'm working on being able to block out all the hate.

What is your favorite song of the moment?
Cassie: Another Face in the Crowd by Alicia Lena

What is your favorite song of all time?
Cassie: Symphony no. 40 by Mozart. Pure genius and I just love classical music.

What is your favorite musician/band?
Cassie: Alicia Lena of course. She's my idol.

What is your favorite movie?
Cassie: Ever After. I'm a sucker for those Cinderella type movies.

Cassie: A day at the spa followed by shopping with my best friends.

Cassie: Most likely the time my parents took me and my siblings to Disney World. Best day ever for me. (smiles)

Cassie: This one is a toughie.... I guess I could say that I despise odd numbers. Yeah I know it sounds crazy but I just hate how there not even you know. Darn you whoever made those up. (laughs)

Cassie: I'm not sure if he's still around but I would love to date Luke Striker. He is soooooo sexy. Ladies am I right?

Cassie: 1. I wish to have the wisdom and strength to help those in need. 2. To meet great people. 3. To stay humble.

Cassie: Umm hello! Most of my songs are about guys so it's obvious I want true love. (laughs) Seriously though, fame is nothing if you have no one to share it with.

Cassie: I think we rise up to the great big blue sky above and live happily ever after with our love ones.

Cassie: 1. Have a successful music career. 2. Find my soul mate 3. Get married. 4. Have kids 5. Travel the world.

Edited by user 15 September 2011 04:50:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RoseJapanFan on 14/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#510 Posted : 15 September 2011 00:49:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

DJ Cloud, doing solo album. "Thanks to Cinzia Ricci & Electrodeath" - via Press Conference

You may know him for producing the hit single "Italian Hearted" as well as a chain of other songs for house artist and huge success, Cinzia Ricci, as well and for being her right hand DJ and business partner.. but today he confirmed that thanks to Electronic Artists like Electrodeath and Ricci herself, they paved the way for him [and electronic others] to get their body of work out as well. He was hinting at some big things to come from himself in a press conference and other things, take a look..

Quote:
It's quite amazing actually. How much I appreciate Cinzia and Electrodeath. I pay homage to them wholeheartedly because they have paved the way this year for other electronic/house acts to get out there. One being myself. I'm just so lucky to be able to do this now because to tell you the truth I don't think I'd be able to do it on my own, you know, I'm just a DJ (laughs). But when you have people like Electrodeath and now Cinzia, pushing big #1 albums and singles.. you feel more confident about the stuff your working on and after how well received Cinzia's album was, I thought it was my turn to start my craft.

When asked if he's leaving Cinzia's side ..

Quote:
Never. I'll always be by Cinzia's side and right now... as well as working on my own stuff I'm also mixing and DJing for her while she's touring with Electrodeath, I've actually joined her on stage! She's really excited for the stuff that I have coming up and we support each other 100%. Just as I was always present for the recording of her album, she's going to be present for mine. Where like a team, where close. We stay together during such things. I don't want others to look at it as we're "breaking up" or anything because that's not the case at all..

When asked about the album..

Quote:
Album is on its way. I had alot of things already mixed and ready for takeoff and I'm working on new stuff too. In the next few days your going to really see things take off. I was so surprised with the eagerness of other people to want to work with me when I invited them, so I'm pretty sure this will be big. The first single is really iconic..I think alot of people will be shocked and surprised but will love the outcome. Of course, Cinzia will be on the album ...and I'm pretty much everyone could have guessed that, and that's all I'm going to really say... just know it will be great.

When asked about people who "hate house music" or dont like it"

Quote:
That's their opinion! Which I respect! Not everyone likes every type of music, people always ask me "Oh Carlo, how does it make you feel when people say they don't like house music". House is just another genre of music, just as certain people may not like pop music or Hip Hop music, people just pin point house and techno because its not as mainstream and out there as other genre's.. and that's fine... Cannot force people to like anything but that's definitely not going to stop us!

Edited by user 15 September 2011 00:53:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 15/09/2011(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#511 Posted : 15 September 2011 20:49:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know … LILY!!!

UserPostedImage

Performing Live. It's seriously the best feeling in the world when you sing and you hear hundreds or thousands of fans singing to words you wrote. Absolutely breath taking.

Morning or Evening?

I'm more of a late night person myself. I don't think I've met any morning people (Laughs) I think it depends on what I'm up in the morning for.

I have a bad habit with drinking I suppose. Sometimes I drink even when I don't want it. It's like, what crack is to a crackhead. (Laughs) I just drink like all the time. At least I can hold it though right?

Uhh, I'm gonna have to go with anything that REÄLM has done. They are just amazing and I can't stop listening to them. I feel like a fan girl when I hear them. I'm not really listening to much these days and I barely see any new music getting made so them and some oldies.

Angels by Within Temptation. I would steal her voice for singing if I could. (Laughs)

Hmm, I wanna go with The Who, The Doors, or either or Zeppelin. You pick, I obviously can't.

Don't laugh at me when I say this but Lion King. (Laughs) That movie is deep man. It's the only movie I cried to. The soundtrack isn't that bad either.

My perfect day would consist of me performing in front of all my fans, spending time with my loved one and friends, writing a huge single, and ending the day with an iced cold beer. Sounds beautiful.

When my father left me and fast forward some years, Screaming in Silence was formed.

If I told you, then everyone would know.(Smiles)

There's only one man I would ever date and I'm dating him now. One female would be Amy Meyer, IF I went that way. (Laughs)

1. I'd want to get rid of people that piss me off.
2.Endless supply of beer.
3.A big enough arena for all my fans to fit and see me perform.

Worldwide success. I'm not gonna sugar coat it or be cheesy. Nobody becomes a musician to find their true love, well not real ones anyway, and I want to be a success. I'll worry about love after I'm a success.(Laughs)

We just die. We either go to Heaven or Hell based on our life and live there forever.

1. Have #1 singles and albums all over the place.
2.Have offspring to pass on my talents.
3.3. Be able to spend the day with Marilyn Manson.
4.Die a peaceful death.
5.Tour around the world.
RoseJapanFan on 15/09/2011(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#512 Posted : 16 September 2011 02:57:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Boulevard On A Break?!?!

UserPostedImage

Today, Culture Uncut can bring you some exclusive news regarding one of the most recognizable bands around, Riot! In The Boulevard. We have received strong reports from a source close to the band, confirming that following their final tour date on Saturday the teen rock quartet are set to take a small break, this news may come as a little surprise to many who expected them to continue to tour and support their debut album for the next few months but following almost 2 months on the road it seems like the band who also toured the UK earlier in the year are ready to take a couple of months out of the spotlight, I wonder, Is this in order for the group to recharge their batteries after a busy year so far, or are there any deeper issue’s within the band?

What will each of the member’s be doing in the meantime, well it seems like the bands bassist, Jason Greenberg is the only one with anything planned, we have confirmation that he’s planning on working on a side-project with a group of fellow musicians, Amy, Justin and Nathan however are expected to just spend the next couple of months relaxing and recuperating back home in Vegas.
It seems like a slightly unusual decision for Riot! as it seemed like the momentum was with them, their previous single, Long Distance Conversations sky rocketed to number #1 on the Top20. However it is quite likely that there will be another future single released from the band, So I wouldn’t rule out seeing a brief return, perhaps on TV shows in order to promote a new single soon enough, but the rest is still unknown.
Offline PANIC!  
#513 Posted : 16 September 2011 04:20:55(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez: I think there is a curse with female-fronted pop-punk bands. Being a former member of one of those bands, issues started erupting after our second album, so maybe Riot! has beaten PANIC! by one. Hopefully I'm wrong, and it's just really a break. I worked with them on their debut record and they are some very talented kids.
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr  
#514 Posted : 16 September 2011 05:49:04(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Amy Meyer and Callum Williams back together
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Early this year we had informed you that Callum Williams and Amy Meyer had started dating, we then told you a few months later about their upsetting break-up but now we come with new news reports that the Riot! In The Boulevard frontwoman and the former Dead Roses bassist are dating once again. Callum Williams had been seen at a airport in New Orleans, where Riot! currently were at whilst touring, and met Amy Meyer outside of the airport. He is currently spending time on their tour bus as he has confirmed on twitter, where he also tweeted "Feels in love once again" on the day he arrived there.

Amy Meyer had ended their relationship not long ago because of the distance between the two caused by touring and other events, which seems to be resolved now with Callum Williams out of a job and Amy Meyer ending her tour in Vegas on Saturday, before going on a break from Riot! In The Boulevard. But will it last this time? Or will we just get a repeat from the last relationship? Who knows?
thanks 1 user thanked Taylr for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 16/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#515 Posted : 16 September 2011 06:04:32(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Alex Ward Starting Solo Project

UserPostedImage

Canadian-born party boy Alex Ward has announced officially that he will be releasing music under his own name as a solo artist. The Chasing The Sun member has been working on solo material for a long time now and will be releasing his first single in the coming weeks. It is thought he will take the opposite direction from electronic post-hardcore to acoustic pop for his new material although detaisl are still sketchy. Here's what Alex had to say about his project:

Alex Ward wrote:
Yeah so its no secret ive been working on my own music all summer with a few friends. I am going to explore different moods and vibes with this project and ive already written some real EP contending songs. I hope to have a single out within a week or 2 and an EP before Christmas.

Alex spent his whole summer in California living with good pal Josh Heyler from Misery Loves Company. It is thought he had fallen out with the band over disputes about their due-to-be released EP "You Did Kill The Sheriff, And The Deputy" which is now everything but dead. Although their is still good news for Chasing The Sun fans as Alex confirmed they are still making music:

Alex Ward wrote:
WEll, there was some problems and difficulties present when i was there but we've sorted them now. I just wanted a break from that scene for a while and too have fun. We are still making music together and Lily and the rest of the guys will continue to release and record music whilst i progress with this project. I still do consider myself a member of the band, although i am taking a break.

Alex will release his debut single 'Me VS Society' sometimes next week and hopes to have an EP out before Christmas. Alex has also not ruled out the opportunity to tour and work with new artists as he continues to expand different horizons.
retired x
Offline Famouss7x7  
#516 Posted : 16 September 2011 07:27:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

DJ CLOUD'S FIRST SINGLE TO FEATURE:......... JASON SMITH.
Quote:
You guys just dont know well this track came out, no one was expecting a collaboration like this and I'm so glad that he got in the studio and completely SLAYED this song. Jason Smith is WINNNNING. Cannot wait for it to get out. I didn't want to go for anything general, and for that... Jason Smith your the man! More info soon!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Laurelles1 on 17/09/2011(UTC)
Offline infinite135  
#517 Posted : 16 September 2011 08:06:22(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Here, I'm allowed everything all of the time

Today, Eric Quillington has admitted that he has taken the cold turkey route to kicking his chemical addictions, admitting, "I couldn't stand being a slightly more sane version of Charlie Sheen a day longer, it's killing me, emotionally and physically". Although an intensely private person, the public has become aware of his his drug and alcohol usage in recent months, most notably due to his appearances at the Field Day Festival and the television show Big Brother. It wasn't these image-ruining stunts that convinced Quillington to flush the drugs out of his system, however; he revealed that it was a talk with solo superstar Ryan Ross Hernandez, claimed by Quillington to be one of his idols, that gave him the motivation to take on the challenges of going cold turkey. Because of these new developments in his life, the singer of Infinite isn't expected to be making any public appearances for several weeks.

Fellow band-mates Greg Oldson, Matt Roberts, and the new 'fourth member' Amelia Florentine had no comment on the matter, although it is rumored that the trio will be playing a secret gig for several lucky fans without the legendary frontman. Speculation over whether or not this means Infinite is losing their most vital member has already spread like wildfire in the past few hours. Quillington, however, expects this situation to be over shortly; "I slipped into this, without even being all that aware of what was happening. So I'm going to slip out, simple as that. I'm aware of the attention this is going to cause, the TMZ coverage I'm going to get, but I just really, really, don't care. At all. This is my battle, and I'm going to win. My victory prize will be my health, not some cover story on fucking 'People' magazine."

Despite the new controversies, Infinite's fourth album, Dancing about Architecture, will be resuming it's track-by-track release.

Edited by user 16 September 2011 08:08:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline GirlSpice  
#518 Posted : 16 September 2011 08:25:05(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: In a way, I'm sad... I won't be able to dominate him as easily, but of course, I don't want my lover to die to drugs, if he's going to die, I want to be the one to do it. So overall, I'm pleased! ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
infinite135 on 16/09/2011(UTC)
Offline troy211619  
#519 Posted : 16 September 2011 20:36:13(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
The Hunter and The Haunted EP, is it going to be any different?

UserPostedImage

In less than a week, former Reckoner frontman and now solo artist Troy Mascenon would be releasing his long awaited debut and first project without Reckoner, The Hunter and The Haunted EP. What's amazing about the EP is that it is all Troy, from the writing of the songs to all the instruments to the production, editing, EVERYTHING was done by Troy and it was all completed in only 2 weeks, we need to give props to the man. Another interesting thing about it is that it is completely raw music, Troy stated that he did produce the album and edit it to make sure that nothing was too loud or too soft for the listener, but he never added stuff or other effects that would improve the quality of the songs, it was just Troy and his instruments making sweet music. With all these pros supporting the album, the only question is: will The EP be any different from Reckoner's music?

We all know that Troy Mascenon is one of Reckoner's primary songwriters (the other being guitarist JC Anderson) so is the EP going to sound like Reckoner? Troy has been saying in previous interviews that his solo project would be really different and it would be really exciting to know how this would happen. We can only answer that question once the EP comes out on the 25th of September, but be quick about it because the hard copy of the EP is limited and only the lucky can get their hands on that, but for those who don't want to get mugged or hurt in any way, be patient for the EP's digital release three days later.
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Mouschi  
#520 Posted : 16 September 2011 20:48:21(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Raven : I'm pretty confident that it's gonna be different. There's five of Reckoner and one of Troy, plus this is much less "finished" than Reckoner's music was. And if people think it's a bit "samey", I reckon they won't mind, after all they probably bought it because they were Reckoner fans in the first place. Don't worry about it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10