logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<419420421422423>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Laurelles1  
#8401 Posted : 23 September 2011 06:44:05(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Maisie: I have PLENTY more where that came from...

She laughs manically and turns to Jason. Jason looks at Eric and runs his finger across his neck, whilst looking angry.

Jason: So... how often exactly did you film us having sex?

Maisie: Every night. Every. Single. NIGHT.

Jason looks scared now and turns to Eric again.

Jason: Why the fuck did you say that man? Come on dude... seriously?
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8402 Posted : 23 September 2011 06:50:31(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Eric: Oh, I just feel like cheering up this clearly artistic soul. Not that she's the only one gifted for movie making, though; you really throw yourself into the role with fierce dedication. Some might say you bring the whole package.

Turning away from what is probably a livid expression on Jason's face, he says to Maise;

Eric: Every single night? Well, a certain someone is definitely passionate about their profession. Have you ever considered filming something that doesn't have to do with intercourse? I mean, there's more beauty in life than genitalia. Like a butterfly, or a delicate doe prancing through the woods.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8403 Posted : 23 September 2011 06:54:24(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Maisie: Uhhhhhhh... okay... it's right what they say about you Quillington. You're a fucking weirdo... and beauty means nothing to me anymore.

Jason: Eric...

He says this quietly but angrily, before turning back to Maisie.

Jason: What do you want from me?

Maisie: Hmmmmmmm... money. Lots of it.

Jason: How much?

Maisie: £100,000 will do nicely.

Jason: ...On second thoughts, I have nothing to be ashamed of, really...

Maisie: It includes THAT night.

Jason rustles around his pocket, muttering angrily.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8404 Posted : 23 September 2011 06:57:24(UTC)
infinite135

Man

After mouthing the words 'fucking weirdo' in surprise and slight sadness, he also begins rummaging through his wallet. While making rustling noises with the money he takes out to cover his words, he whispers to Jason;

Eric: Just so you know, I was trying to turn her away from this sexual obsession about you and make her a godamned Animal Planet cinematographer instead. I still think it's worth a shot.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8405 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:00:08(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason thinks.

Jason: Wait... I have a better idea.

He turns to Maisie.

Jason: What about if I just had sex with you?

Maisie: That'll work.

He leads her to a room, where he locks the door. He then climbs out of the window and closes it, leaving Maisie stranded and locked inside. He returns through the front door, whistling over the sound of a door being pummeled on hard.

Jason: See? Easy.

The door then smashes down and Maisie lunges at Jason, furious.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8406 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:02:41(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Staring at Masie and Jason's fight distracts Eric from noticing Richard Lithe and Vanessa Chelston, the cheerleader who used to bully Eric in high school, sit down next to him. John Lithe is Eric's half brother and is, naturally, dating Vanessa.

Edited by user 23 September 2011 07:03:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8407 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:05:09(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Maisie storms out of the building and Jason lays on the floor with ruffled hair, ripped clothes and a black eye. After sighing, he gets up and sits back next to Eric.

Jason: Well, that was fun, wasn't it? I expect to get a bit of public backlash for some videos that'll be up in a couple of hours.

He sees Richard and, thinking he's a friend of Erics, shakes his hand.

Jason: Nice to meet you... my name's Jason.

He also does this to Vanessa.

Jason: Evening, ma'am. The name's Jason.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8408 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:08:58(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Noticing Vanessa and his half-brother for the first time, Eric jumps slightly in his seat and begins to blush. After regaining his composure, he says;

Eric: Bartender, give me every fucking drink you have. As I'm a multimillionaire superstar, I can afford it.

After the copious amounts of alcohol is set down in front of him, Eric begins drinking the shots without hesitation. Once several drinks are in his system, he writes out 'I am Vanessa' on a sticky-note and tapes it on Jason's forehead, and proceeds to fake-punch Jason in the stomach.

Eric: See, Vanessa? I'm doing an impersonation of your mom.

Edited by user 23 September 2011 07:09:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8409 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:10:03(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason is extremely confused and slightly miffed at the fake punch to his stomach. He rips the sticky note off.

Jason: Someone mind telling me what's going on?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8410 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:15:17(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Eric: Oh, Vanessa's this chick I knew from high-school, and I was doing an impersonation of her alcoholic, violent mo-

Vanessa: Eric's just never gotten over the fact that I made it into the cheer-leading squad, and he didn't.

Ignoring the two, John shakes Jason's hand and says;

John: Jason Smith? It's an honor to meet you. I owe you quite a bit, too; Vanessa bet that I couldn't find a more pathetic rock-star than my half-brother. But I proved her wrong! We proved her wrong.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8411 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:17:32(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Pathetic?

Still confused, he smiles goofily and orders a round of drinks. He then turns to Vanessa.

Jason: Hmmmmm... I seem to vaguely recollect Eric saying something about a cheerleader... oh yeah! I think he had a little bit of a crush on you, hehe...

OOC: Lol, we introducing characters just to insult our characters now xP
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8412 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:21:07(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Vanessa: A crush? Can't say I'm all too surprised.

Turning a slight shade of red, Eric intervenes;

Eric: So, Vanessa, it's been a while. Last time we saw each other, I was just a kid in a band. Now I'm a famous rock-star. And my best friend is a film star. You've met him, of course; every female has. He goes by the name of Jason Smith.

OOC: Sort of, haha. I'm actually really enjoying taking the piss out of Eric and Jason.

Edited by user 23 September 2011 07:22:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8413 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:23:21(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: A film star? Oh wait... FUCKS SAKE ERIC!

he shakes his head angrily and turns back to Vanessa.

Jason: If I have had intercourse with you previously, which there is a very good chance I have, then it's lovely to meet you again. Oh, by the way John, I definitely did not mean that offensively.

OOC: I know, it's brilliant :D
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8414 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:29:21(UTC)
infinite135

Man

John: Oh, it's perfectly fine, man. I was just joking about the pathetic comment earlier, too; nobody can trump the train-wreck that is my brother. If we didn't share the same parents, I'd just assume that his parents smoked pot when they named him. But no; they simply disowned him from the proper family name.

Vanessa and John both laugh obnoxiously, while Eric begins to drink his sorrows away.

(OOC: We should totally have a miniature roast of Eric Quillington, it'd rule.)

Edited by user 23 September 2011 07:30:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8415 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:31:38(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: I have to say... that is a little harsh. Most of his fuck ups have been as a direct result of me, to be fair. Most of them. A lot of my fuck ups have been loosely linked to him actually. Ah well. I like you guys. Anyone for more drinks?

He turns to Eric.

Jason: Cheer up bud. They're just joking... hehe... right?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8416 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:34:39(UTC)
infinite135

Man

John: Nope. Fuck the bastard. I mean it, too. He's a genuine bastard; his dad left our Mom when he was just a toddl-

The sound of a chair falling to the floor is followed shortly after by a hand punching a head. As the half-brothers brawl it out on the floor, Vanessa beings to flirt.

Vanessa: So, Jason. I've never actually met a rock-star before, so this is a bit of an honor.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8417 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:38:11(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason watches the two battle on the floor, before turning to Vanessa.

Jason: Hehe... well... doesn't Eric count?

He realises she's flirting with him just then, so he downs a few shots to make the conversation less awkward.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8418 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:40:50(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Vanessa: Eric? God, no. He'll always be the little dork who set off rockets in the middle of class. Now that I think about it, he was a bit of a cutie. But John's the real man of the Lithe family.

At she says those words, John's right ankle collides with Eric's left testicle.

Vanessa: But you seem like you're the real man of the Rock family.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#8419 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:43:03(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: Heh, I wish... I can play guitar a bit and am quite attractive, if I do say so myself. That's it. And Eric is a little cutie isn't he? Look at him writhing in pain. Do you think we should intervene?
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8420 Posted : 23 September 2011 07:46:31(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Vanessa: What? Oh, no, I think they're okay.

Eric: Gggkk... gonna kill you, John...

It's difficult to talk when you're being strangled.

Vanessa: You are attractive, though. And, from what I've heard, you're not too bad at using that to get what you want, as you've had quite a few girlfriends before. You should show me how you've managed to be so persuasive over the years.

John, thankfully, can't hear this over the noises of Eric's choking.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King