logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<358359360361362>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mckenzie-  
#7181 Posted : 06 September 2012 03:57:26(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Gildermershina Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys, have you tried "bonespooning"? That's where you get cocaine, inject it into a chicken bone, melt the bone in a giant spoon and inject it like heroin in your armpits. Or how about a "special cup", where someone gets really high, and you draw enough blood from them to fill a shotglass, and then you drop the shotglass into a cup full of piss and then bang your head against a railing for twenty minutes and then vomit into your best friend's mouth, and you best friend holds the vomit in their mouth, and you pour the piss and blood mix in there to fill it up, and then drink it with a straw?

Have you?
retired x
Offline Aj  
#7182 Posted : 06 September 2012 04:51:14(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Raphaela Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if it's just a Brazilian thing, but have you guys ever tried what we call 'bucket'? It's the strongest way to smoke pot, you get really high with like 2 or 3 hits. And it doesn't hurt your throat.
I'm trying to get a picture off google but it's hard, but you basically cut a plastic bottle in half. You make a hole on top and put the joint there. Then you fill a bucket full of water. You place the bottle inside the bucket with water and pull it up. Smoke will fill the entire bottle, but since it gets in contact with the water, it cools down. When the bottle is totally filled with smoke (and that's A LOT of smoke), you inhale everything.

This sounds weird. I've always wondered if anyone else in the world "head-fucks". Can't find it on the internet anywhere, basically you inhale the smoke and hold your neck like choke yourself out and you get a fuzzy feeling all round your body. Only done it a couple of times and I wasn't a huge fan, once threw up for about 2 hours straight in a public toilet afterwards.

But to get on the drug-wagon I don't do anything about from drink from time to time, I used to smoke loads of weed but not anymore find it a bit boring. I do love a good bonespoon though.
Offline erich hess  
#7183 Posted : 06 September 2012 08:34:05(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18010 time(s) in 10472 post(s)
Hey guys, have you tried "bonespooning"? That's where you get cocaine, inject it into a chicken bone, melt the bone in a giant spoon and inject it like heroin in your armpits. Or how about a "special cup", where someone gets really high, and you draw enough blood from them to fill a shotglass, and then you drop the shotglass into a cup full of piss and then bang your head against a railing for twenty minutes and then vomit into your best friend's mouth, and you best friend holds the vomit in their mouth, and you pour the piss and blood mix in there to fill it up, and then drink it with a straw?

sounds like a lot of work..and a waste of perfectly fine chicken bones and coke.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Gildermershina  
#7184 Posted : 06 September 2012 08:37:43(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post

Have you?

Every night baby. It's the best high.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline El Capitan  
#7185 Posted : 06 September 2012 22:19:26(UTC)
El Capitan

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Gosh darn you crazy Scotsmen.
Offline _Python_  
#7186 Posted : 08 September 2012 08:09:26(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
My cousin just bought a new Focus, she let me drive it the past two days and since then I've been driving the hell out of it. I took it through the country at high speeds, slung it around a few times and jumped a few railroad tracks all while streaming songs from my phone via Bluetooth! I love the new Focus!

Just picture me, flying through the country, middle of the night, stoned and jamming to Man in the Box. It was fuckin' epic... One of the only times I'm glad to say I live in Bumfuck, Nowhere.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#7187 Posted : 08 September 2012 08:44:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

i like the focus.i really wanted a first gen hatchback....in no part because of colin mcrae..nope. no reason at all.

i miss my car ex miss hess is probably eating and drinking in it right now.grrr,i hate that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Mckenzie-  
#7188 Posted : 08 September 2012 08:46:58(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Originally Posted by: _Python_ Go to Quoted Post
My cousin just bought a new Focus, she let me drive it the past two days and since then I've been driving the hell out of it. I took it through the country at high speeds, slung it around a few times and jumped a few railroad tracks all while streaming songs from my phone via Bluetooth! I love the new Focus!

Just picture me, flying through the country, middle of the night, stoned and jamming to Man in the Box. It was fuckin' epic... One of the only times I'm glad to say I live in Bumfuck, Nowhere.

Done that many a time, only not listening to Man in the Box! The perks of living in the middle of nowhere, huh?
retired x
Offline _Python_  
#7189 Posted : 08 September 2012 08:50:05(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Python_ Go to Quoted Post

Done that many a time, only not listening to Man in the Box! The perks of living in the middle of nowhere, huh?

Hellyeah lol. Only thing I have to look out for is animals and Georgia State Patrol :p
UserPostedImage
Offline _Python_  
#7190 Posted : 08 September 2012 08:51:11(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
i like the focus.i really wanted a first gen hatchback....in no part because of colin mcrae..nope. no reason at all.

i miss my car ex miss hess is probably eating and drinking in it right now.grrr,i hate that.

Lol. I got a 77 Nova for sale it runs got rims paintjob and a system. Interested?
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#7191 Posted : 08 September 2012 09:10:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

rowrz. sexy.

im so poor i cant pay attention.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 08/09/2012(UTC)
Offline Gildermershina  
#7192 Posted : 08 September 2012 11:33:38(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
So in between all those crazy durgs n' stuff, I've been working on an album of sorts, that's slowly taking shape. It's like, noise, bit of industrial, bit of minimalism, bit of concrété, lots of field-recordings and collages. I wrote some words for it that don't really make much sense, but that's just how I roll. Here's an excerpt of one called Pegasus that's actually about Mt. Rainier in Washington State:

Quote:
I know I've drawn deep of a false Hippocrene
Iron water bleeding from a holy mountain
Giardia and the rusted fragments of memory
I've done this for so long now I've forgotten what you are

But you know, it could totally be about drugs or whatever because who cares? If I ever finish it I'll let you hear it. You probably won't be able to hear the words though because they'll be buried in screeching horrible static. Intentionally.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline _Python_  
#7193 Posted : 08 September 2012 16:30:40(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
rowrz. sexy.

im so poor i cant pay attention.

I love it lol. Just the damn gas in it..

So in between all those crazy durgs n' stuff, I've been working on an album of sorts, that's slowly taking shape. It's like, noise, bit of industrial, bit of minimalism, bit of concrété, lots of field-recordings and collages. I wrote some words for it that don't really make much sense, but that's just how I roll. Here's an excerpt of one called Pegasus that's actually about Mt. Rainier in Washington State:

Quote:
I know I've drawn deep of a false Hippocrene
Iron water bleeding from a holy mountain
Giardia and the rusted fragments of memory
I've done this for so long now I've forgotten what you are

But you know, it could totally be about drugs or whatever because who cares? If I ever finish it I'll let you hear it. You probably won't be able to hear the words though because they'll be buried in screeching horrible static. Intentionally.

Sounds like my type of music.
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#7194 Posted : 08 September 2012 23:17:55(UTC)
Aj

Man

How long would everyone say is the acceptable time to leave it after a 2 year relationship to start talking to new girls?
Offline Mckenzie-  
#7195 Posted : 08 September 2012 23:20:58(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Originally Posted by: Aj Go to Quoted Post
How long would everyone say is the acceptable time to leave it after a 2 year relationship to start talking to new girls?

It varies. It depends how you feel and the circumstances. I've never been in a relationship that long, but whenever you felt ready to move on.. go for it! The sooner the better. I wouldn't waste any time.
retired x
Offline genocidal king  
#7196 Posted : 08 September 2012 23:31:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Depends what age you are AJ. As harsh as it sounds , breaking up with someone when you're like 16 isn't all that bad, ans bouncing back with someone new can happen pretty quick. When you get into your 20s though, it can be a hell of a lot harder to get over someone.
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#7197 Posted : 08 September 2012 23:45:58(UTC)
Aj

Man

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Depends what age you are AJ. As harsh as it sounds , breaking up with someone when you're like 16 isn't all that bad, ans bouncing back with someone new can happen pretty quick. When you get into your 20s though, it can be a hell of a lot harder to get over someone.

I'm 17, but the thing is I'm not worried about myself, just her. I don't like feeling that I've disrespected her or that I've made her feel upset. It's not even that I want to get with any girls at the moment, just chatting on Facebook and at parties and stuff but I'm held back by the fear that she might some how find out and be hurt :/. I've been broken up with her for about 2 weeks now.

Offline Mckenzie-  
#7198 Posted : 08 September 2012 23:58:30(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Originally Posted by: Aj Go to Quoted Post
I'm 17, but the thing is I'm not worried about myself, just her. I don't like feeling that I've disrespected her or that I've made her feel upset. It's not even that I want to get with any girls at the moment, just chatting on Facebook and at parties and stuff but I'm held back by the fear that she might some how find out and be hurt :/. I've been broken up with her for about 2 weeks now.

Well im sort of in the same position. Me and my girlfriend broke up earlier this week because we'll both be going to universities that are 6hours+ apart, we knew how difficult it would be. So now we're at the awkward stage of trying to move on, but can't.
I don't think there is much problem in you talking to other girls, im not suggesting anything, but she is problem talking to some guys too. Everyone has to move on though, you can either accept that or try to get back with her, whichever you feel would be right.
retired x
Offline _Python_  
#7199 Posted : 09 September 2012 04:47:23(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

I had dated my ex for over two years and when it came time for us to go our separate ways, I did it with ease.. I just started attending parties, meeting new people, things like that. If you really want to talk to someone else, then do it, regardless of how she feels. I know that sounds mean, but at the end of the day it's your life and you gotta do you.
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#7200 Posted : 09 September 2012 06:08:57(UTC)
Aj

Man

But how long shall I wait!! I need a time scale!!