logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<553554555556557>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#11081 Posted : 02 October 2012 03:11:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Aaron smiles a little and shrugs. "I think I'll be staying single for a long time. Im not at the point where i can...well even look at another girl without....you know thinking about you in that way. I'll get over it some day I suppose but I'm not ready to let go yet. I know that sounds odd but I need to...grieve you know?" he laughs a little and shakes his head. "sorry I'm bringing the mood down." he smiles at her and touches her hand a little. "you did what you had to for you Jennifer. I accept that." he smiles. " looks good. I had some fish and it was really tasty."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11082 Posted : 02 October 2012 03:16:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"No, no it's perfectly fine." She smiles at him. "I'm glad that we could talk about it and be cordial about it all too." She pats his hand. "I'm really glad we got to talk today, it's really what I needed. Now I feel like we can both move forward and not let this hold us back." She takes another bite. "Really? I didn't know they had fish, I must have missed that on the menu. The salad is really good."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#11083 Posted : 02 October 2012 03:22:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron nods. As hard as it had been to be without Jen these last months, seeing her had a far different effect to what he imagined. He actually felt great to see Jen doing well without him and he wanted her to be happy more than anything.
"Me too. I always thought seeing you again in the flesh would kill me, but nah. I feel ok. Not totally fine yet but I definitely feel better." He smiles at her. "I didn't want us to lose touch. It would be nice if we could stay friends. I mean, we never fought or anything, so it would be dumb to just sever all ties."
He nods. "Yeah. Fish and chips. Just like we English love." He laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11084 Posted : 02 October 2012 04:45:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen laughed. "Fish and chips huh? Well I'm more of a burger kind of gal." She smiled and finished up eating her salad, taking another sip of her water. "Man it's getting dark out there. Time flew fast huh? It's been great catching up with you Aaron. I'm really, really glad you're fine." She had wanted nothing more than for Aaron to be happy and he seemed that way.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#11085 Posted : 02 October 2012 04:49:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron laughed. "Well yeah. Its the English way to go. What with it being Sunday, I think a roast would have been better, but the fish looked quite good so I went with it." Aaron smiled and looked out of the window. "I guess it does. We had a lot of catching up to do though and stuff. I'm glad we managed to do it as well. I would have hated to have most touch." He smiles. Jen really did seem happier. He was glad.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11086 Posted : 02 October 2012 04:53:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jen stood up from her seat. "Alright, I want a hug. Come on, get up, I want a hug from you before I go." She felt that they had come closer in that one conversation and the two of them would be good friends now. Aaron was always someone Jen could rely on and trust. He seemed to brighten up her life and she would always be grateful for him doing that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11087 Posted : 02 October 2012 04:58:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron laughed when Jen stood up and spoke. He moved from his seat and stood as well, he walked forward and gave her a long tight hug. "Let's not lose touch again huh? I need a friend like you in my life Jennifer. You're the most considerate and caring person I've ever known." He smiled at her again .
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11088 Posted : 02 October 2012 05:07:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Aww, you're so sweet. Same to you, don't lose my number. We should hang out more often." She smiles at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11089 Posted : 02 October 2012 05:10:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Aaron smiles at her and nods. "Yeah we should. I would like that."
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#11090 Posted : 07 October 2012 09:14:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott RH comes into the pub and smiles. He always loved this place. He had met both his best friend and his wife here so it made it feel special. He walked in and sat at the bar, ordering a beer.

OOC: Anyone can feel free to join in :)
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr2  
#11091 Posted : 07 October 2012 09:21:33(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Taylor walked into the bar. He wasn't expecting to see anyone he knew but when he saw Scott he smiled, sitting down beside him. "Hey, man. Surprised to see you here." he smiles. The pub was also where he had met his own wife so it was somewhat of a special place to him aswell.
Offline genocidal king  
#11092 Posted : 07 October 2012 09:28:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott is watching sport on the TV when he hears someone coming into the room. He turns when he hears a familiar voice and smiles. "Taylor! What's going on man?" He shakes his hand warmly. "Ah you know there wasn't much going on. The wife and kids were off visiting friends so I thought I'd come out for a pint. Its all about taking chances eh?" He laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr2  
#11093 Posted : 07 October 2012 10:09:05(UTC)
Taylr2

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Taylor glances up at the TV before looking back at Scott. "They visiting Cassie? I saw on Twitter." he chuckles. "How's the missus and the children?" he smiled at him.
Offline genocidal king  
#11094 Posted : 07 October 2012 10:15:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott nods and orders two beers. "They are yeah. They left earlier today, so I beamed back some games from the UK and then decided to come here. They're all great yeah. Sophie speaks quite a bit now. She's trying to walk too. His about you? How's the wife n bump?" He laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#11095 Posted : 08 October 2012 08:30:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: didn't work last time but I'll try again lol. Anyone feel free to join in.

Josh Meyer walks into the bar and looks around at everything. It was freezing outside, so the drummer was in a large coat. He shivered as he took it off, reluctant but remembering his grandmothers advice about how he'd feel the benefit when he got outside. Sitting the coat on the back of his chair near the bar, he walked over and ordered a beer and some crisps, before returning to his seat.

Edited by user 08 October 2012 08:31:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#11096 Posted : 08 October 2012 08:42:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Minutes later Scott RH walks into the bar and sees Josh sitting. He grabs a beer and quickly makes his way to the table, nodding to his band mate and sitting opposite him.

Some while later, the silent pair look on as the door opens. In walks a small figure, hidden behind large shades. Katie Coyle sees Scott and waves. She orders a glass of coke and sits down beside them, removing her shades to show a black eye. The three nod and sigh, wordlessly enjoying and pitying each others' company at the same time.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11097 Posted : 08 October 2012 08:44:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Sam had walked in wearing a black leather jacket and some leather black boots. She walked over to the bar, ordering herself a glass of vodka and some of the peanuts they served as an appetizer. She sighed a little as she took in the sight of the bar.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11098 Posted : 08 October 2012 08:54:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

After a while, Scott looks over at Katie. He nods and points to her eye.

"So...did he do it?"

She shakes her head and stares at her glass. Scott just nods and takes another drink.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11099 Posted : 08 October 2012 09:00:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Sam continues to drink as she chats with the bartender. "No, the last time I was here, I tried to sleep with someone's husband. He looked lonely." She laughed a little as he shook his head chuckling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11100 Posted : 08 October 2012 09:03:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

A while passes and Josh sighs. He looks at his watch and everyone turns to him. It's as if this signals his leaving. It doesn't. He merely sits back in his seat and orders three beers. He hands one to Scott and offers another to Katie. She refuses, her revelation that she barely drinks now causing a stir at the table. She shrugs and turns back to her coke as Scott forlornly sighs. He coughs a little and turns his attention to the TV. The other two quietly sit, no one really having much to say.
UserPostedImage