logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<3940414243>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#801 Posted : 02 November 2012 11:25:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Oh, darling, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Castor suddenly has a look of total worry, angry at himself for possibly hurting Nina.

Nichole leans over and takes a sip of Erica's drink. She grimaces slightly. "That's... Yeah..."
Offline erich hess  
#802 Posted : 02 November 2012 11:32:03(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18008 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
"oh no no no." nina says kissing his lips softly. "i didnt mean it that way,love." she holds him close to her chest."i would never think you'd set out to hurt me.it's just the nature of the act." she rubs his back. " i spoiled the mood,huh?"

erich watches nichole's face. "yeah,i know. i dont know how she does it. absinthe is good, champagne is good.but together? ugh." he makes his own grimace.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#803 Posted : 02 November 2012 11:35:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole giggles. "One time my older brother snuck me some absinthe from his trip to Amsterdam. It tasted like nail polish remover... I gagged and then threw up. Never partied with the Green Fairy again."

Castor chuckles a bit. "I'm sure you can get the mood back easily..."
Offline erich hess  
#804 Posted : 02 November 2012 11:43:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich perks up. if there is one thing he knows and will not awkward flirt about,it's absinthe. "i'd wager it being some czech bullshit. eduouard on the other hand....bottled sunshine served by tiny erica looking nymphs."

nina laughs and kisses his neck and chin.she sighs and asks "castor,why do you worry about hurting me so much?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#805 Posted : 02 November 2012 11:53:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Erica looking nymphs? Japan has absinthe? I thought they chased the red dragon rather than the green fairy..." Nichole says, almost to herself.

Castor thinks about it. "It's kind of hard to explain, so bear with me here... But you're like my delicate little flower," He chuckles a bit at how ridiculous that is, but continues anyway. "And I never ever ever want you to hurt. Ever."
Offline erich hess  
#806 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:00:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" you know the japanese.a lovely,if slightly odd people" erich says looking at the label of a gin bottle and running his finger over the lettering in a very cautious way.

as if being summoned by her name,erica comes bouncing out of the door way,signing "i cant do anything." her favorite x ray spex tune. she sits on a bar stool. "miss me? " she giggles.

nina smiles at castor."you are one of a kind,and i just fucking love you for it. how has someone not snatched before i met you?" nina runs her hands over his shoulders and down his sides.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#807 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:03:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole smiles at Erica. "Of course I did, darling. I was just having a wonderful conversation with your husband about illegal substances!"

Castor kisses Nina softly. "I think I've been waiting for you my entire life," He says back, and then stops, realizing how cheesy that sounded.
Offline erich hess  
#808 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:15:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica grabs erich's arm,startling him."i totally missed you too,coleykins! hey,you guys wanna play shuffleboard?"
erich holds erica's hand. "lets wait for sam. coley-nichole needs a partner...even if said partner has dicks all over his face."

erica giggles."i hate when that happens.

nina looks at castor for a second."you know,if that anyone else saying that to me right now...i'd laugh at them and never want to fuck them again.but you make it seem...so genuine,love." nina looks away from him..."i feel the same way,love.how different would things have been if i met you earlier in life? how many fucked up decisions could i have avoided?" she looks back at him. "i love you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#809 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:21:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Coley-Nichole? Erich, that was a horrid bastardization of my nickname..." Nichole says to Erich with mock disappointment.

"I love you, too, Nina... And I mean it. I wish we could have saved each other from all the hurt that we both could have avoided." Castor wraps his arms around Nina and holds her close to him.
Offline erich hess  
#810 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:31:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well,i couldnt very well call you "coleykins", i'd lose massive man points and erica is possessive of her nickanames for people." erich explains as he brings another bottle of jameson up from behind the bar for nichole.

erica laughs,. "erich,man points? serious? you came on board pretty much saying you wanted to fuck castor in the ass."

erich thinks for a second. "i'm a realist.one day i will do time,.and i just hope castor is with me. is that so wrong?"

the whole "love " thing is very new for nina.but she loves it. nina leans into castor and sighs. "you know,love.i dont think i have ever felt this relaxed around anyone." she thinks for a minute. "it'd take a cold bitch to hurt you,castor. i bet we could get erica to get them,if you still want revenge. the little psycho."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#811 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:36:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole smiles and takes the second bottle of Jameson. "I don't think that's wrong at all... It's just a weird thing for a straight, married man to look forward to," She says, opening the bottle with her teeth and taking a swig out of it.

Castor chuckles. "No, darling. I think finding you was the biggest revenge I could have gotten against them," He said, kissing the top of her head.
Offline erich hess  
#812 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:46:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

watching nichole open the bottle.erich unconsciously blurts out "oh my,that is so fucking hot." not really sure if he thought or actually said that he goes on . "i'm not saying i'm looking forward to it...never mind.if you would have tried some of my peyote.it would make more sense."

erica drinks her drink."hey,two sips are taken out of my drink.i demand them back!"

nina smiles as he kisses her.she caresses his face with the back of her hand. "castor,what are we going to do when you go your way,and i go mine. we cant stay on this ship forever." the thought of being away from castor doesnt sit well with nina.she hesitantly adds "i will miss you terribly and.....will you still trust me if you cant see me?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#813 Posted : 02 November 2012 12:52:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole giggles at her friends. "How can you ever tell that we took those drinks, Erica? What... What kind of drink whisperer are you?"

"Of course I'll trust you," Castor says back, moving a strand of Nina's hair out of her face. "And... And, if you can, I want you to come with me on tour. I mean, as much as you can or want to. I'm going to hate it when we're not always together."
Offline erich hess  
#814 Posted : 02 November 2012 13:01:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles " so you admit it! treachery afoot on my own ship! " erica downs her drink in one go.

"technically half the ship is mine."erich says,pouring himself another glass of ...something. the nearest bottle he could find was the gin bottle who's lettering was floating away.

erica kisses his cheek., "and i own you,so i own your half of the ship too!"

nina blushes. "really?! you'd trust me? that means so much to me, castor." nina smiles with pure bliss.this almost makes her as happy as when castor said he loved her."i am sure i can make at least a few dates of your tour.who know's? the harlots may just happen to be playing venues in the same town." nina laughs and puts her hands behind her head." god damn,i love you,castor."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#815 Posted : 02 November 2012 13:07:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole's smile wavers slightly, seeing how happy Erich and Erica were together, but she forces her smile back. "So, I've never played shuffleboard before. What're the rules?"

"I love you, too, my darling," Castor said, his hands slidding down to Nina's hips, holding them there.
Offline erich hess  
#816 Posted : 02 November 2012 13:16:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica looks at the shuffleboard area."i really dont know, coleykins.we usually just batter the pucks around and drink. it's super fun,and i think you will love it!" between the peyote and alcohol erica has trouble holding her head up,so she uses erich's shoulder to prop herself up.

"ooh,mr castor. a bit naughty are we?" nina coyly laughs and grabs his ass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#817 Posted : 02 November 2012 13:19:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Well, I'm good at one of those things..." Nichole said, taking another swig of her bottle of Jameson. "I'm sure I'll be a natural at the second."

Castor kisses Nina, biting her bottom lip softly. "You just have that effect on me, darling."
Offline erich hess  
#818 Posted : 02 November 2012 13:24:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica squeals,"lets do it!" she grabs erich and nichole by the hand and leads them to the shuffleboard area."if only we were still on big brother,strip shuffleboard sounds like sooo much fun.hey,i just realized,we are all 3 alumini of that show!"

erich smiles"yup,we have our own reunion right here. nichole,dear,i believe you were shafted,you should have had that show in the bag.i almost won my season.2nd place! he beams."

nina moans. "oh castor,if you could feel what you do to me."she returns the favor and raises him a heallacious hickey.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#819 Posted : 02 November 2012 13:27:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Erica is the one that got... shafted... Who the hell votes off a cute little Japanese girl?" Nichole says back, taking another drink.

Castor moves one hand to inbetween Nina's legs. "I think I can feel it..." He said, kissing her neck.
Offline niggajones  
#820 Posted : 02 November 2012 13:28:31(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Sam awakens in the chair he had been dozing in and notices Erich is there. "Woah, fuck! Erich! What's up man!?" he clumsily staggers upwards and forwards to shake his hand.

Tony and Jeff walk into the room, busy talking to each other. "No no no," Tony says, "That's all wrong. Look at Ozzy, he's done basically every drug imaginable, survived at least twenty years longer than he should've, I'm telling you, he's invincible. Ozzy could kick Zombie Dio's ass ANY DAY!" Jeff shakes his head furiously. "But Zombie Dio is a ZOMBIE! If he bites ozzy ONCE - Just ONCE, mind you, Ozzy's done for! You're an idiot!" they look towards the rest of the group and see Erich. "Erich! We need you to settle this, who would win in a fight - zombie Dio, or Ozzy armed with a hockey stick?"

Edited by user 02 November 2012 13:29:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage