logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<4647484950>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline niggajones  
#941 Posted : 05 November 2012 13:27:42(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Tony kisses Chloe and looks over the deck. "That......is metal."
A single tear comes to Sam's eye. "I can't believe we have the privilege to roll in that thing...this tour shall be monstrous."
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#942 Posted : 05 November 2012 13:32:28(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
ooc:took longer than i thought to find such a thing.sadly,no wolves.but we do have an indian and a horse riding on a prairie. in the words of meatloaf,two out of three aint bad.though the chances of a wolf painted on the back,looks to be pretty high.

chloe squeals."fuck the hallway,lets do it in that!" she grabs tony's hand and runs out to the rv..."wait,i'm still pissed at you,i look like a fucking raccoon!"

karoliena and erica look at the rv,then at each other. "i call top bunk!" they both shriek.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#943 Posted : 05 November 2012 13:42:07(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony makes puppy eyes at Chloe. "I think it makes you look hot! .....er, well, it doesn't make you look LESS hot!"
Sam takes a minute to appreciate the artwork on the RV. Behind them, Rob, Jeff and Neil emerge. "Woah, are we leaving?"
Offline erich hess  
#944 Posted : 05 November 2012 13:53:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe smiles at tony. "aww,you always know just what to say! you almost make getting cracked in the face with a shuffleboard cue appealing." she giggles and kisses tony's cheek.

erich gives another blast of "dixie" and dons his ether soaked bandit mask. once everyone is aboard,he gives the announcements. "this is your captain speaking. today we venture into darkest canada and the northern united states.yes,i know those fucking Yankees do not deserve our talents.but lets let bygones be bygones,right? in the end,those fucking yankees were right.but you know what? fuck them. elvis wasnt a yankee,so...yeah. fuck them. where was i ? oh yes, ok, the exits are wherever there is a door,if you are too fucking stupid to find an exit in an rv,you deserve to die in a fiery grave.you guys let me know where to stop.ok?"

and with that,the rv starts moving....after several failed attempts at putting the beast into gear. the duke of winchester gets smaller,while the horizon gets bigger. the tour is officially on the road.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#945 Posted : 05 November 2012 14:11:02(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam gets on and puts Unholy Creation into the cd player. "So, where's our first show?"
Offline erich hess  
#946 Posted : 05 November 2012 14:17:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica sits up front with erih and bounces in the seat. "i feel like a big trucker! lets pick up some truck stop whores!"

erich puts his goggles on and tries to focus on the road,which is rapidly melting in his mind's eyes. "medicine hat,sam! we must get there.and we must do a show.personally i am partial to parking lots...even if its cold up here."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#947 Posted : 05 November 2012 14:22:25(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

"Uh, well, if you want to do a show in medicine hat, we'll have to go west....towards alberta....because the only city in canada called medicine hat is in alberta."
Offline erich hess  
#948 Posted : 05 November 2012 14:27:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich makes an abrupt u turn."hold on.medicine hat waits for no man.especially when he he is headed due east."

erica squeals as she is tossed against the door from the centrifugal force of the turn."we cant stop here,it's bat country!"

chloe yells from the back of the rv., "thanks erich! a dick in the eye really helps my already black eyes! tony nearly fell off the bed."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#949 Posted : 05 November 2012 14:30:40(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony yells from the back, "we really need seatbelts in the back for when it gets rough....now that would be kinky."

Sam turns the volume way up for 'Faith Illusions'. "Dude, WE FUCKIN' WROTE THIS! WE'RE FAMOUS! ....semi-famous."
Jeff opens the mini fridge. "Dude, theres no beer or anything in this fuckin' RV....just a container of Elmer's Glue and a jar with.....hair in it...what the fuck!?"
Offline erich hess  
#950 Posted : 05 November 2012 14:40:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

choe giggles at tony's suggestion. "saftety first,right?"

erich rocks the fuck out to "faith illusions".the big vehicle swerves and sways to the beat. the ether and peyote has made him right philosophical. "you know.no matter how many musicians i meet....it always strikes me as wild to hear their stuff in a non live setting. you're here with me.yet i am hearing you om the speakers....crazy daddy-o."

karoliena explains the jar of hair. "um yeah...you see.....we kinda got this rv on the cheap. it was used for a furry convention a couple years ago. i would NOT suggest eating off any flat surface...unless you like acrylic hair and bodily emissions.. and before you ask,no. none of us are into the furry scene." she shudders."seriously,like what the fuck?"

erica is practically sitting in erich's lap. "beer run! and porkie rind run!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#951 Posted : 05 November 2012 14:46:13(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam instantly takes his arm off of the countertop he was laying it on. "Ew, fuck!"
Neil pulls a ziploc baggie out of his pants. "Ah! Here, I made some hash last night!"
Jeff looks at the baggie. "This looks like weed thats been soaked in hand sanitizer - do you even know how to make hash?" Neil shrugs. "I was pretty drunk. Maybe I only thought I knew how to make hash. In any case, smoking whatever this is is going to fuck you up."
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#952 Posted : 05 November 2012 14:53:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena laughs. "also not into furries,mr sam? i've dones some CRAZY shit in my time.but dressing up as a sports mascot? never."

erich dons his bomber hat. shit is fixing to get real. "fire that shit up.we will never reach medicine hat without some some real fucking zap rowsdower shit going on.we must never be sober on this trip.we must be firing on all cylinders if we are ever to make it through the frozen north.say,you guys have polar bears here? i am going to wrestle one and make it my bitch!"

erica,already quite high on something. "i'll hold the polar bear down.you fuck it first,we'll take turns!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#953 Posted : 05 November 2012 15:00:50(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam nods. "Furries are pretty disgusting, not gonna lie. I'm a standard-sex-life-with-a-little-jell-o-on-the-holidays kind of guy."
Jeff takes a hit of Neil's mystery drug. He almost instantaneously pukes. "Fuck! That's definately hand sanitizer...purel. Berry scented." Neil freaks out. "Save his puke! If all else fails, we can huff the fumes!"
Rob opens the window and pukes into the other lane, hitting the windshield of a couple who coincidentally will never choose Toronto as a holiday location again.
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#954 Posted : 05 November 2012 15:06:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:too damn drunk to carry on.spent the weekend with the ex/possible ex miss hess.urgh. i just know i am going to end up taking her back....fuck am i stupid.

karoliena smiles at sam."word.i am pretty non standard. " nods towards erica and erich. " but somethings,even i wont do.the whole furry thing is creepy and...disturbing.

erich hits the "hash" pretty hard.he coughs a bit and looks skeptical at the concoction. "meh,ive had worse." and he hits it a second time.he holds the smoke and his eyes start watering. "next time,use melon scented sanitatior. it has a better aroma."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#955 Posted : 05 November 2012 15:10:15(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

ooc: don't do it man. a wise man once said "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" ....well he wasn't exactly wise, but the knowledge can be applied here.

Neil sops up the puke and bags it. "I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm drunk and trying to make drugs."
Offline erich hess  
#956 Posted : 05 November 2012 23:25:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: word. Its easy to be pissed off at her when she isn't in my sight. But when she cries,i still want to make it better. Though i did remain strong and didn't spend the night with her. No amount of crying was changing that.

Erich starts the bus's engine and starts heading down the road. Karoliena sits on his lap and they share a joint.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#957 Posted : 06 November 2012 05:15:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich yawns and takes his goggles off." Damn that hash is kicking my ass. I think I've got sanitizer poisoning! I must sleep this off, keep Rommel off our collective tails,miss v." Erich leaves the drivers seat and the bus lurches to the left until karoliena takes over.

Karoliena whistles as she drives. Pleasantly high and enjoying the deserted Canadian roads. Erica soon bounces into the passenger seat. She is cheerfully chugging a forty.

" hi Kari " Erica perkily says.

Karoliena smiles and nods at Erica. " hi Erica."

Erica sips her beer and puts Suzie's album on. She starts bouncing around when "dance with the queen" comes on. " I just love Suzie's music. It's so..... Fun." She says to karoliena.

Karoliena shrugs. " I guess." She thinks for a bit and listens to the song. " yeah, it is fun" she starts bobbing along to the music.

Erica grins. " this tour is gong to be fun"

" super fun." Karoliena agrees. She glances over at Erica. " so,I'm off the list for you now?"

Erica giggles and nods.

"So anything goes between us,now? " karoliena asks,not taking her eyes off the road.

"Well, I do have my limits,karoliena." Erica giggles and drinks her beer.

Karoliena sighs." Good, because I have had such a crush on you."

Erica near chokes on her beer. "Really? I always thought Nina was more your taste."

Karoliena shakes her head and caresses Erica's cheek. " nope. I like cute. And you are just the cutest!"

Erica smiles and kisses karoliena's fingertips. " really? I always thought you kind of bitchy,and were slightly scared of you."

Karoliena frowns and removes her hand. " you think I am bitchy?" She asks sadly.

Erica shakes her head and grabs karoliena's hand. " nope! But I can't think of a better way to make you feel me up." She grins and puts karoliena's hand on her chest. " oops! I missed my cheek."

Karoliena smiles and kisses Erica. Slipping her hand under Erica's shirt.the bus weaves slightly but karoliena puts it back on course. "Lose the pants." Karoliena says,wiggling out of her own trousers and underwear.

Erica's eyes widen at both karoliena's bare lower half and the fact 8 other people are crammed into the rv. " but what if someone sees?" Erica asks .

"Like who? Everyone is asleep. Of course,If you don't want to...." Karoliena asks while slipping her bra out of her sleeve.

Erica looks at the miles of desolate roads ahead of them. "Put the cruise control on" she says droppng her own trousers and undies. Erica sits on the floor between the two seats and karoliena swivels her chair to face Erica. " this is so fucking dangerous." She giggles and kisses karoliena's legs.

You can guess what happens.

Karoliena runs her hands through Erica's hair and smiles. " ok. Switch!" She says cheerfully.

The two switch places and Erica now steers the bus while karoliena....you knows her. Erica lets go of the steering wheel briefly to hold karoliena's shoulders. When she let go,the bus veered off an on ramp and they are now heading north to yellow knife. Erica holds the bus on course again, the wrong course. But at least they arent careening into a gorge. " fucking hell,Kari! For a mostly straight girl....whew!"

Karoliena smiles. " I don't recall claiming to mostly straight." She kisses Erica.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#958 Posted : 06 November 2012 08:16:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: "You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

Nichole yawns and wakes up, popping her back from sleeping in the not-so-comfortable RV. "God, Big Brother spoiled me. I forgot what it was like to sleep while touring..."
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#959 Posted : 06 November 2012 08:28:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: bonus points to you!

Erica perks her head up." Kari,someone is awake!"

"Ooh,I wonder who it is.....uh,Chloe did make it on the bus,right?" Karoliena counts in her head the passengers she remembers seeing.

"Do you care? Chloe sucks." Erica giggles and puts her feet on the dashboard.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#960 Posted : 06 November 2012 08:32:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: He always cheers me up. Thought he might for you as well. ;)

Nichole smiles at Erica and Karoliena as she stands up and stretches again. "Where are we headed to, captains?"