logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<5859606162>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1181 Posted : 08 November 2012 11:52:12(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
chloe looks puzzled. "so...mooses are considered beef up here? you guys are fucked up." she squeezes him tightly.

inside the bus karoliena sits in the driver's seat. "anybody else know how to to drive one of these things? i'm tired of carting your asses around." she takes a drink of a free range beer." erich is our other option and he has been on a dxm kick lately. i am sure we all want arrive alive."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#1182 Posted : 08 November 2012 11:58:50(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Rob raises his hand. "I'll drive. It appears I'm one of the only people on the bus who wouldn't rather be having sex than driving."
Sam laughs. "That's only because Ada isn't here." Rob takes the keys and starts up the bus. "Hater's gonna hate," Rob mumbles, then realizes he just uttered an unholy phrase. He shudders and pulls out of the Red Robin parking lot. "Edmonton, here we come!"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1183 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:02:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena kisses rob's cheek. "thank you sooo much." she sits in the passenger seat." you know,that ada is cute.you two would be so perfect together."

nina shifts her weight from foot to foot nervously.after a few minutes she shouts. "god dammit karoliena! you arent going to tell rob to go pick up erich and erica,love?"

karoliena smiles back at her. "like i said.fuck em!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#1184 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:04:45(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Rob looks back at Nina. "Oh shit, yeah, where are they? I'll go right now." He looks at Karoliena. "Sorry, I'm too nice to leave them behind."
Offline erich hess  
#1185 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:12:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena shrugs her shoulders. "it'd be a shame if ada was informed you had a terrible case of herpes." she says matter of factly while filing her nails.

nina shakes her head "they are back at the dragstrip,rob. thank you for being a sweetheart,and not an evil cunt like karoliena."

karoliena smiles."oh,i'd have eventually spoke up about them...eventually."

erich pokes his head out of the bathroom. eyes bloodshot and shirt stained with....stuff. it's hard to tell if its cotton candy, asbestos,misplaced clown pubic hair or what. "never mind the dragstrip. erica and i are here." he gives a thumbs up and lays down on the table... "what the fuck?!" he mumbles while wiping something off his face before going back to sleep.

nina eyes are as big as saucers. "oh my god." she says with her hand to her mouth.she then turns bright red.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1186 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:15:10(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Rob sighs. "Thank god. I have no fucking clue where we are. If you guys actually were back at the drag strip, we'd be searching for you all day." He turns the bus around, knocking over a stop sign in the process. "I forgot to tell you, apart from being a genuinely nice guy, I'm a horrible driver. But still the best driver out of anybody in our band."
Offline erich hess  
#1187 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:21:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena calmly watches the stop sign crumple under the bus. "as long as that kick ass mural stays in fine shape,i could care less what you hit."

nina tiptoes up to the sleeping erich and attempts to wipe the table of any....stuff. chloe looks over her shoulder."ah,you and castor subscribe to the "when in doubt,pull out" thought?"

nina whispers. "shhhh! chloe.shut the fuck up!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1188 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:25:41(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Rob speeds off in the general direction of Edmonton. Neil looks curiously at the....'stuff' and even moves to touch it, but jeff slaps his arm. "No! Bad Neil! We don't play with that!" Sam looks at Nina and laughs. "I prefer the 'Push and Pray' method."
"Don't you mean 'Pull and pray?'" Tony says as he sets Chloe down in the bathroom. Sam shakes his head. "I try and push past all the important shit and blow the load straight into their heart." Rob laughs so hard he momentarily swerves into oncoming traffic.
Offline erich hess  
#1189 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:32:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena cracks up. "well.i think we all just became a lot closer."she shakes her head. "seriously,nina? people eat there!"

nina shrugs. "sorry,love. we were in a hurry. you know how castor is about food!" she giggles."seriously,loves. NEVER tell erich about this,please!"

chloe looks around the bathroom."it's tiny in here.all i can think of is that scene in tommy boy where chris farely explodes out of the bathroom."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1190 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:36:41(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Neil's eyes open substantially wider. "OH! Now I get it!" Jeff subsequently facepalms. Tony slides into the shower and takes his shirt off. "Don't worry - no exploding in here. Unless you're into that kind of thing, like a terrorist fetish or something."
Offline erich hess  
#1191 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:44:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena laughs at neil."eew.you ere going to touch it too."

nina looks offended, "it's just....you know.it's not like everyone here hasnt touched it at least once."she picks up her guitar and bangs out black flag's "nervous breakdown." "tonight's show is going to rock!"

chloe looks at tony in the shower.she considers for a minute or two.then decides to join him. "we gotta save resources. i'd hate to think i contributed to the defilement of your country's natural beauty." she smiles slightly. "speaking of defilement...."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1192 Posted : 08 November 2012 12:59:19(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony smiles. "Defile? Good thing we're in the shower. You can clean me after you...defile me."

Neil picks up his drum sticks and begins hitting everything in sight, including Jeff. "Ow! Don't drum on me, you fuck!"
Sam picks up his crappy acoustic and begins strumming out "two princes". Jeff scowls. "Oh god! This song - I thought the nineties were over!" Sam laughs and continues playing and singing.
Offline erich hess  
#1193 Posted : 08 November 2012 13:08:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe smiles."how defiled do you want to be?" she asks while grabbing...certain parts of tony.

nina giggles at neil."you know,i used to hate drummers,with a bloody white hot passion.of course,my main experience with drummers was chloe..and she sucks. she's probably sucking right now." she giggle.

karoliena tunes her bass."hey,maybe if you sucked.we wouldnt have had the "table incident". how much is my silence to erich worth?"

"cmon karoliena,dont be a bitch" nina pleads.

"oh come on.we all know erich would be like. "fuck it,so i fell asleep in cum.it washes off." nothing bothers the man." karoliena says while looking at the passed out erich affectionately.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1194 Posted : 08 November 2012 13:12:52(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam continues to play louder and shouts over everybody "AND IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME BABY - JUST GO AHEAD NOW!"
Neil hits an especially fast drum roll on Sam's shin. "Owch! THE SPIN DOCTORS WILL NEVER DIE!" yells sam.

Tony grins at Chloe. "As much defilement as possible, please."
Offline erich hess  
#1195 Posted : 08 November 2012 13:19:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:too funny mr jones! man does that song get stuck in my head.

nina stops strumming "nervous breakdown" and starts playing along with same and neil. she giggles while playing.

not to be outdone,karoliena adds a rockabilly bassline to the mix. "god damn,i hate 90's music." she says in between slaps.

chloe rubs sam with the soap. "you sure? cause if that's the case,i will have to go borrow something from erica's toy chest."

ooc:i have to say it. christina ricci with a pig nose in "penelope" ,still pretty.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1196 Posted : 08 November 2012 13:22:54(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

ooc: i think there's something wrong with me, i'm actually addicted to the spin doctors. i own pocketful of kryptonite on cd AND cassette...it's a curse. its like the catchiest song in the entire world.

Jeff finally relents and picks up his bass, strumming along. "This song is kinda catchy...."

Tony grimaces. "Uh, no toys please. Just good old anatomy. That's the way I like it."
Offline erich hess  
#1197 Posted : 08 November 2012 13:31:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:fucking hell,cassette?! that's hardcore. for me,the catchiest song has got to be abba's "dancing queen" just merely mentioning will have me singing it for weeks.i dont own it on any format,but i own a swedish car,so the spirit of abba is close at all times.

nina laughs. "and thus a super group was born..."

chloe shrugs. "your call,tony.i wouldnt judge you." she brings him close. then cracks up laughing."i guess it would help,if i removed my clothes!" she chucks them over the shower door.

train sequence ensues.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1198 Posted : 08 November 2012 13:39:20(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

ooc: it was 99 cents! i had to buy it on cassette!

Two Princes over, sam thinks of another 90's song to play. "Any ideas? I have a feeling if i start playing 'shiny happy people' you're all going to stab me."
Offline erich hess  
#1199 Posted : 08 November 2012 13:47:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:price is right.somewhere i own motley crue's shout at the devil on cassette. it has a warning about backwards messages in it! talk about a sign of the times.

karoliena clicks open her switchblade. "yeah..pick another tune. i hate that and "losing my religion". rem were stellar,but those two songs....ugh."

nina opens her own swtichblade and giggles. "we watched "the outisiders",a lot love." she explains ." how about...."three little pigs" but green jello? i love that band."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1200 Posted : 08 November 2012 13:55:33(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam shrugs. "Don't know that one." Jeff begins to strum the beginning to 'losing my religion' but Neil hits him in the eye with his sticks. Sam decides to lighten the mood by strumming the beginning of 'what's up' by four non blondes. "WHATS GOINNN ONNN!!!" he croons in a glass-shattering falsetto.