logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<6667686970>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline niggajones  
#1341 Posted : 09 November 2012 16:08:59(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Neil sees Chloe and takes a moment to recognize her. "Hi Chloe-Lady. Where's Tony?" He thinks, then narrows his eyes. "Nevermind, Tony hits me whenever he sees me."
Jeff gawks. "Oh, uh, that's...okay, I'm just gonna be blunt here. Don't be mad. That's a slutty thing to do. And a shitty thing, I mean, you guys are in a....quasi-relationship, right?"
Sam shrugs and sits down. "Yeah...guess I'll find out tomorrow, huh?" He looks around, noting how nice it is at night. "Do you think me and Nichole actually...have a chance at working out?"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1342 Posted : 09 November 2012 16:15:50(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
chloe gasps. "oh my god! i have no idea where tony is...meh,fuck it. he has no idea where i am half the time either. sometimes i like to sit in my room and imagine what it's like to be a pony."

"exactly,jeff! that is exactly what i thought. erica made these plans and didnt ask me if it was ok.i thought i was supposed to be her girlfriend,but it seems i am not. erich...erich for all i know assumes erica cleared it with me. he was still pretty hammered from last night."karoliena crosses her arms. "i should find someone of my own for the night."

nina thinks for a minute and then nods."yeah,i think you guys do. weren't you like totally pissed about her and erica on big brother? she dropped erica like a hot potato around you.they were thick as thieves on tv.but out here,nichole only has eyes for you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#1343 Posted : 09 November 2012 16:19:06(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Neil nods. "Ponies...yes....we never take the time to think about being one with them"

Jeff looks around the RV. "Well...Neil's half naked and covered in mud. Rob still has that german chicks number. Are you...insinuating something?"

Sam nods. "I noticed. I love her, Nina. I really do. I just...I'm afraid of fucking up. Like, really, REALLY afraid."
Offline titleofusername98  
#1344 Posted : 09 November 2012 16:19:08(UTC)
titleofusername98

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
ooc: tired. need sleep.

To the Drummers, there was nothing quite like hanging out in the van with a good bit of dope and some people they'd just met. So far, they didn't know too much about them. But they hoped they'd know eventually because they all seemed pretty cool.
UserPostedImage

THE DRUMMERS
(SOUNDS LIKE: RANCID, SUBLIME, THE TOASTERS)
Matt Holland (Vocals/Trumpet)
Jesse Dubinsky (Lead/Rhythm Guitar)
Clark Maxwell (Lead/Rhythm Guitar)
Jason Engarde (Keytar/Piano)
Brandon Johnson (Bass)
Shaun Olsen (Drums)
thanks 2 users thanked titleofusername98 for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/11/2012(UTC), niggajones on 09/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1345 Posted : 09 November 2012 16:26:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe cracks up laughing. "being one with a pony?! i've done some fucked up shit in my time,but that?!"she trails off giggling.

karoliena smirks and gets on top of jeff."you could say that." she takes off her shirt. "i am perfectly fine with this,but are you going to feel weird when erich and erica come back?"

"i know you do,and i know she loves you just as much." nina looks up at the sky. "i know how you feel,though. i am deathly afraid castor is going to wake up and wonder why the fuck he is with me. a month or so ago? i'd be in that hotel room with erica waiting for...hell,i dont even know the bloody girl's name."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#1346 Posted : 09 November 2012 16:31:55(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Jeff almost faints. "Uh....I might feel weird about it when they get back, but, uh...I'd rather feel really good tonight and weird later than feel nothing tonight and nothing later."

Sam laughs. "Nina, you don't need to worry about that. Castor loves you. You're hot. You're nice. What's not to like. Me..." he looks up at the sky. "I'm twenty two, I live in my mom's basement, I'm straight edge - I don't even know how I'm not a virgin. I don't see why she'd ever want to be with a guy like me.."
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1347 Posted : 09 November 2012 16:38:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena smiles and undoes her bra. "mmmm,just what i was hoping for." she starts kissing him.

nina shakes her head and laughs sightly. "all true. but i worry about if he really trusts me.right now it's easy.i am in within his sight 24/7,love. what about when he cant see me? " nina smiles at sam. "you know,i think that is why she wants to be with you. there's no bullshit.it's just sam. you make no attempt to be something you arent.women find that sexy. girls,are the ones who buy into the fake shit. you want a woman,love."

ooc:and with that.it's beddy time for me. goodnight mr jones.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
niggajones on 09/11/2012(UTC)
Offline niggajones  
#1348 Posted : 09 November 2012 16:40:01(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Jeff kisses Karoliena back, and thus begins their night of fun..

Sam laughs. "You're too nice, Nina. I think I'm gonna turn in." He gives her a hug and heads back into the RV.

ooc: see ya later, alligator......why did i say that.
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1349 Posted : 09 November 2012 23:21:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena wakes up on the couch with Jeff. She smiles at him and covers him with a blanket. Judging from the sleeping sounds coming from the back of the bus, everyone knows what she and Jeff did. Not that she is ashamed, or regrets what she did. She just worries Jeff will feel odd about it. As someone is bound to mention it. She puts her clothes back on and goes for a walk in the park. She has a lot of thinking to do.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1350 Posted : 10 November 2012 00:23:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena walks back the rv. She is in much Better spirits . She whistles a little tune and starts making crepes for everyone.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1351 Posted : 10 November 2012 02:17:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole wakes up with her arms wrapped around Sam. She kisses his cheek lightly and then crawls from out of the covers. "Good morning," She stage whispers to Karoliena.
Offline erich hess  
#1352 Posted : 10 November 2012 02:23:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena smiles at Nichole. "Good morning,miss shade. How are you this morning?" Karoliena says happily.

Nina rolls over on castor and decides to stay in bed with him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1353 Posted : 10 November 2012 02:28:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole beams at Karoliena. "I'm doing great. Are Erich and Erica back yet?" She asks, taking a huge sniff in, loving the smell of the crepes.

Castor wraps his arms around Nina and kisses her softly. "I love you..."
Offline erich hess  
#1354 Posted : 10 November 2012 02:34:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena serves Nichole a plate of crepes. She takes a bite of one and says," good to hear,nichole. erich is on his way back, Erica is....in it for the duration."

Nina lightly caresses castor's tummy. " I Love you too." She lays her head on his chest." This is so nice,love"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1355 Posted : 10 November 2012 02:39:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods and takes a bite of her crepe. She doesn't say anything, but she's still obviously a little upset that Erica went through with it.

Castor kisses the top of Nina's head. "It is nice..." He says back, running his fingers through her hair. He pauses for a moment. "Hey, Nina...?"
Offline erich hess  
#1356 Posted : 10 November 2012 02:49:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena continues, she figures Nichole doesn't mind hearing since she asks in the first place. " I called Erich and asked him to come back....and he did. I asked Erica as well." She sort if trails off. " I know it seems odd given how we live, but the whole thing just seemed dirty."

Nina smiles as his fingers go through her hair. It both turns her on and makes her sleepy. " yes,castor...you want.?" She moves her eyes to his groin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1357 Posted : 10 November 2012 02:53:15(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods. She was afraid to make a comment on the situation, since she was pretty sure that she wouldn't be able to stop bitching about it if she started.

"Nina, please, be serious for a moment..." Castor says, taking both of her hands in his.
Offline erich hess  
#1358 Posted : 10 November 2012 03:02:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena giggles a bit . " I guess I'm lucky erich is decent in his own way....or lucky he has zero attraction to blondes." She laughs nervously and finds Nichole'S silence as a sign she should shut up.

Nina looks up at him." Sure,love...ok,I admit it,I seriously thought that's where things were....headed?" She laughs then stops." I'm sorry. Go on castor."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1359 Posted : 10 November 2012 03:09:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole shrugs. "I'm going to sound so selfish saying this, I know I am... But Erica was... You know... Mine... For a while, at least. On Big Brother, she's who I ran to when I was having a bad day, or... you know." She runs her fingers through her hair. "Now, I feel like I've lost her as a friend ever since Sam and I got together. And I love Sam, don't get me wrong. He's... perfect. But she was my best friend. Now I have no idea where we stand."

Castor pauses for a moment, looking into Nina's eyes. A smile grows across his face and he leans in to kiss her. "Marry me?"
Offline erich hess  
#1360 Posted : 10 November 2012 03:27:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena listens to Nichole and smiles at every word." Thank fuck you said it first! That is exactly what my take on the situation. I knew Erica and I would never work, deep down I knew I was....was just your replacement." She sighs. " I felt bad for Erica, she lost Nina,she lost you...and no matter what her and erich have.it will never compare to a girl for Erica, " she drinks her drink to moisten her throat. " o don't think you lost her as a friend,it's because she is your friend she has been....distant to you. She's told me she isn't sure of what the boundaries are now, she she stays well away from them."karoliena sighs. " sorry,v been holding this in for days now."

Nina looks truly shocked. " for real? Me...and..you?" She considers for a minute. "I want to know something first."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage