logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<8081828384>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1621 Posted : 11 November 2012 07:11:20(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Always," Nichole answers back, taking the bottle and taking a swig out of it. "So what do you all want to put on the agenda today? No shows until Monday, so we have the whole weekend to have fun."
Offline genocidal king  
#1622 Posted : 11 November 2012 07:15:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya smiles and hands her the bottle. She giggles. "I'm just gonna do whatever everyone else wants to. Don't wanna be the dusruptor." She laughs. "Plus Erica is asleep still so I better not make any decision without her," she chuckles.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1623 Posted : 11 November 2012 07:18:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole looks at her boyfriend. "Alright, Moose Fucker. What's fun to do in Canada?" She smiles and winks.
Offline niggajones  
#1624 Posted : 11 November 2012 09:23:05(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Sam tries to look mad at the moose fucker comment but can't. "Well, I don't know. I'm but a simple moose-fucking canadian boy. We mostly just eat poutine and wish we were dead."
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1625 Posted : 11 November 2012 09:46:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya peels another apple, singing to herself.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1626 Posted : 11 November 2012 14:29:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica rolls over and wraps her arms around natalya's waist. She squeezes her softly. "Thank you so much for coming with me." She kisses natalya's shoulder and goes back to sleep.

Nina lays on castor's chest a dreamily smiles. "Goodnight,lo......husband." being nina,she makes this sweet gesture into a dirty one,she slips her hand under castor's waistband.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1627 Posted : 11 November 2012 22:12:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles when Erica's arms move around her waist. She feels the kiss on her shoulder and then turns herself around to face Erica. She then reciprocates the earlier move by putting her own arms around Erica, pulling her close. Natalya softly kisses her and smiles. "Thank you so much for inviting me. I'm having a wonderful time with you." She kisses Erica's head as they both drift off to sleep, arms wrapped tightly around each other as they lie face to face.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1628 Posted : 12 November 2012 01:20:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya wakes up in the bed and slowly opens her eyes. She wakes up and looks across at a sleeping Erica. Brushing hair out of Erica's face, she kisses her and then quietly slips out of bed. She realizes shes naked and slips an oversized shirt on heading out to make a coffee.
UserPostedImage
Offline titleofusername98  
#1629 Posted : 12 November 2012 01:47:08(UTC)
titleofusername98

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Brandon, still half asleep in the van, looks up at the ceiling, then across the way. He is glad the band listened to him about putting nudes on the ceiling of the van. The girls in these pictures were hot, he recalled. Most of them had been found on that field trip to the red-light district. He got out of bed slowly, put some clothes on, and headed outside to take a stroll.
UserPostedImage

THE DRUMMERS
(SOUNDS LIKE: RANCID, SUBLIME, THE TOASTERS)
Matt Holland (Vocals/Trumpet)
Jesse Dubinsky (Lead/Rhythm Guitar)
Clark Maxwell (Lead/Rhythm Guitar)
Jason Engarde (Keytar/Piano)
Brandon Johnson (Bass)
Shaun Olsen (Drums)
Offline erich hess  
#1630 Posted : 12 November 2012 09:34:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica rolls out of bed to find herself alone. she winces a bit when she realizes that natalya is out among the wolves.judging from erica and natalya's twitter conversation....her friends impression of natalya probably isnt positive.erica takes a few bumps of coke from a tin she keeps in her purse. not her drug of choice,but some sharpening up is just what she needs. erica puts on some clothes and goes out to face a surely pissed off karoliena.

erica meets karoliena going in for a shower. erica looks down and says. "kari,i am so..so sorry."

karoliena looks very hurt,and her mascara starts to run. she shakes her head. "i really dont appreciate being used,and i hope you arent just using natalya." she makes an inquisitive face."you arent,are you?"

erica quickly says. "of course not! at first...yes,it was merely about sex.but i...didnt want to be without her." erica smiles. "i really like her,she is so sweet and fun."

"listen,i knew we wouldn't have worked. the whole you,me,and erich thing was just too weird. its ok dating him while he is married to you.but being with you both..... kinda weird.so i am not too upset." karoliena still looks upset." do you know how fucking awkward its been around here?"

"why would it be awkward?" erica asks, genuinely puzzled."so natalya is with us now,big whoop. she's tiny and doesnt take up much room."

"awkward for so many people. i imagine natalya felt odd learning you've been with at least 4 people who reside on this bus. myself for being the one you basically dumped for this girl and nichole...well,you know why."

erica puts her hand to her mouth.she never really considered nichole in all this.she didnt think she had to,seeing as things with her and sam took off. "was...was she pissed off?" erica imagines the worst,as it would seem nichole has quite a temper,of which erica has some first hand account with.

karoliena smiles a bit."at first,but i think she got over it.i saw them out drinking today."

"i am sorry,karoliena.i really am.i know it doesnt matter,but i did enjoy our time together and i hope you are still my friend."

karoliena hugs erica."i have to be." she giggles." you are married to my boyfriend! so,back on the list for us?"

erica nods and smiles."yup."

karoliena goes to her shower and erica goes into the kitchen area for some oj.

ooc:well that weekend was odd. it was like looking at a scab you have peeled off.it once was part of you,and now you could care less.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1631 Posted : 12 November 2012 09:39:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya yawns. She had been lying on the couch when she heard Erica and Karoliena talking, so she just lay there. When she heard Erica come closer, she panicked and closed her eyes,pretending to be asleep. She lays perfectly still, trying not to make it obvious she was awake and listening.

OOC: Nice analogy. Can't have been all that easy though, man. Hopefully you're alright.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1632 Posted : 12 November 2012 09:45:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica drinks her oj and looks at natalya. she smiles and walks over and kisses her lightly on the forehead. " i'd never use you....well,aside from the first 20 minutes i knew you. she whispers softly and giggles.

ooc:it had it's moments.luckily it was rarely just her and i. but i couldnt help but wonder if every song she turned up on the radio or sang to,had some memory that i wasnt privy to. thats the worst part,the zero trust i have in ANYTHING she does.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1633 Posted : 12 November 2012 09:54:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya opens her eyes a little and blinks as she looks up at Erica. "Hey...." she says. "What were you saying?" She asks, pretending that she hadnt heard any of the conversation outside. She smiles a little and brushes hr hair out of her face.

Ooc: Yeah I can't even start to imagine how tough it is, man. I've had women fuck me about but never anything like that. Must be a hard thing to deal with, and I don't think anyone could blame you for having trust issues around her. I'd say you're fully entitled.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1634 Posted : 12 November 2012 10:11:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica kisses her forehead again. "i was saying how i would never use you.i think some people on this bus have the wrong idea about me and you. listen,i am going to be honest. nina is my ex girlfriend,as is karoliena. though karoliena and i only were together a few days.plus,as you know nichole was like a temporary girlfriend in the big brother house....i hope people havent been bitches to you."

ooc:very true,as i fully trusted her before all this. though,she never fully trusted me.i guess like the prhase goes, non trustworthy people never fully trust anyone.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1635 Posted : 12 November 2012 10:19:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya yawns a little and then puts her hand on Erica's thigh, smiling at her. She nods. "I didn't think you would use me. Dont worry Erica." she smiles and sits up. She kisses Erica on the cheek gently. "What have they said about us?" She asks, smiling gently.
She listens as Erica talks about her past relationships. "Everyone has some exes darling. Don't worry about that." She rubs Ericas thigh reassuringly. "Nichole was a little sad I think but no one has been a bitch. Have they said anything bad to you?"

Ooc: Yeah that's true man. Quite often the idea of a lack of trust from someone comes from the fact that they themselves are untrustworthy. That's not the case with you of course, you have grounds to not trust her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1636 Posted : 12 November 2012 10:34:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica smiles when her thigh is touched. she giggles."very true,natycake. but have you ever had so many ex's in one spot?" erica moves natalya's legs so she can sit on the couch.she lays natalya's legs on her lap. " i would hope nichole wouldnt be mean,but....i wasnt so accepting when she found someone,i kinda figured she'd do the same to me." erica rubs natalya's feet. "nobody has really said much to me about us,yet.such pretty feet,you have." she says smiling.

ooc: it's an odd feeling questioning everything she does. it certainly makes my decision not to remain with her a lot easier. i dont see how i could ever trust her again,and constantly questioning her isnt a life either of us want. maybe i can find someone who will finally go to shows with me,now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1637 Posted : 12 November 2012 10:49:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles when Erica laughs. "Your laugh is so naughty. I love it." She smiles and then nods. "No, I haven't really, but still it's not your fault. These things happen, and all I am worried about is you and I being together here." She leans forward and kisses Erica softly on the lips before smiling and hugging her. When Erica lays beside her, Natalya smiles. "I suppose we all get annoyed Erica, and if Nichole wants to slap me, maybe it would help her feel better. I'll close my eyes and she can take one really hard swipe." She chuckles a little and then moans when Erica rubs her feet. "Fuck that feels nice. Oh, I do? I didn't know you liked feet?" She chuckles and leans up to kiss her again.

OOC: True, true. I know it seems like weird to say at the moment, but perhaps some day you'll be able to look at it as a fresh start dude :)
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1638 Posted : 12 November 2012 11:13:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica laughs again."my laugh is naughty,and everything you say sounds terribly filthy. this is totally going to work!" erica smiles at natalya talking about nichole slapping her. "no!...unless it's on the ass.then i want to watch." erica giggles and slaps natalya gently on the thigh. "i am not particulairly attracted to feet...but your's are appealing."she kisses natalya's lips with a tiny bit of tongue,then kisses her foot and giggles.

ooc: that's how i'm trying to look at it,for the proverbial positive spin. miss hess and i were a terrible match from the get go.miss hess is very uncomfortable in her own skin.this whole thing started in april with her saying "she didnt know who she was." i almost think she wants someone to tell her what to be. she knows what she doesnt want to be. (anything i like. she hates my music,art,and find my civil defense collection "creepy". ) the other guy she was with was into dave matthews,bed and breakfasts,and basically loved everything miss hess seems to like. (doesnt hurt that he is loaded and paid for her ticket to come see him. shit,i wouldnt give ANY woman the money to buy a ticket to come see me.)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1639 Posted : 12 November 2012 11:29:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles at Erica. "Its my accent. Sometimes I think Russians were made just for reading the script on sex phone lines. Do you like my sexy accent..Erica?" She grins and kisses her, slipping her some tongue in return. "On my butt? Well only if you kissed it better..." she chuckles and wiggles her toes. "Are they your favourite part of me? I think my favourite part of you is....your cute little butt. I could squeeze it all night. And your tongue..." she giggles again.

OOC: Yeah I know how you mean man. I had a relationship like that once. It was like I liked metal, and smoking and chilling with my university buddies. Whereas she liked emo stuff, animals and too much sex. Not many dudes will complain about the volume of sex but this was like disruptive volumes. It was getting in the way of meals and sleep. I was dying. In the end she found some bum who had no life or motivation or job and shag each other into teenage pregnancy they did. Anyway what my mildly amusing digression was trying to say is that you're right. Sometimes incompatible is just incompatible. It doesn't mean it hurts any less man so yeah you must still be feeling shit. However, the fact she accepted a ticket to go see some dude for whatever reason behind your back is wrong. You don't need.someone like that in your life and hopefully you can find a girl who is better suited to you and treats you better.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1640 Posted : 12 November 2012 11:51:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh,i love your accent! it sounds so sexy and dangerous,yet cute. cute is always important,right?" she giggles and enjoys natalya's kisses.she breathes slightly heavy. "oh your lips are hands down my favorite. they are so expressive. " erica lightly kisses her lips. "they are also very soft and i could look at them all day." erica wiggles a bit on the couch. "you're favorite part is my butt?! well,enjoy it natycakes.it's all your's!" erica kisses natalya's foot again.this time a bit longer and more on the toes. "well,i...do like your toes! oh god,i'm a foot fetishist!" erica tuns red.

ooc: you're better off. i'd have booted her for the emo. i dont even know if they are considered emo,but my chemical romance is as far down that path as i'll go. damn,sex interfering with meals and sleep?! in the words of groucho marx (supposedly) "i like my cigar,but i take it out once in awhile." damn,what a freak! in that department,miss hess pulled the old bait and switch on me. fine and plentiful until i married her,sharply dropped off afterwards. i tried telling her that same sort of thing when she finally told me what happened. my question wasnt the usual ,"how could you do this?!" or "why did you do this?!" it was "why didnt you just tell me it was over months ago?" october 16th was my original deadline for her to get her shit together and decide if we were a couple or not. she replied "give me more time.i'm still confused about things." .aside from all the lies and fucking someone who wasnt me...that cruelty is what has me angry the most.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage