logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<8182838485>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1641 Posted : 12 November 2012 12:22:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya laughs hard. "Dangerous as in I might tie you up and spank that cute little butt....or cold war dangerous?" She chuckles. "No one ever called me cute before. You are the best. I swear." She flops down beside Erica and smiles. "My lips tell you stories. Like how much they enjoy your body." She kisses Erica. "You are the best kisser I know. I think its what enhanted me. That and the amazing sex." She laughs. "I'm joking. You enchanted me. Youre so nice. I like you lots already."
Natalya smiles and slaps Ericas butt playfully. "I also love that you sleep naked. I won't lie...I sneak a look sometimes in the night." When Erica kisses her foot, Natalya wriggles. "Ooh...I liked that." She kisses Ericas toes back. "Do you?"

OOC:Too right. Yeah My Chemical Romance are emo but she was way beyond that. She even once made me sit on a bus for 400 miles to watch Nickleback. That shit would stand up in a civil court lawsuit for suing her. Haha I love that Marx quote. So true. Yeah she was insane. When I say a lot I'm not even exaggerating. I mean I was 18 so at first it was epic. After that though....when it was sometimes 5...maybe 6 a day I was like some poor fucker getting waterboarded in Abu Ghraib. Torture I tell you.

The whole withdrawing the sex thing makes it seem like she was a bit...self centred if you don't mind me saying. I think its common with women though (not all of them though). Yeah I get that point. I think the act itself is bad enough but to keep it from you...to have someone do that to you and just pretend like nothings going on is despicable. Honesty is the cornerstone of any relationship, be it with friends, family or a partner and if shes doing that behind your back its awful dude. So her deadline passed and she gave you no answer? Are you giving her more time? I'd personally say man, if you can, just move the hell on. She's obviously playing you and its wrong. But that's easy for me to say from the outside. Whatever happens though dude you just need to make sure you make the right decision for yourself and no one else. Its a cliche, and I quoted it earlier in the week as well but its pretty relevant. "Never make someone a priority when you're only an option."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1642 Posted : 12 November 2012 12:49:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica giggles. "both. we could totally play you're a soviet spy trying to get atomic secrets from the mousy Asian secretary." she puts her hands to her cheeks and says dramatically , "but i swear i dont know the launch codes. please dont strip me and tie me to that chair!" erica laughs madly and kisses natalya after she sits beside her. giving her lips a light kiss after the main one. "oh natycake,you are too sweet to me.if i knew you were this nice,we could have bypassed the sordid deal in the hotel."erica laughs again. "well,maybe not. that was fun! but this is so much better." she hugs natalya ."feel free to look at my naked ,sleeping self. just forgive any unflattering poses i may be in! you should lose some clothes in bed too,we're all friends here." erica inhales sharply when her feet are kissed." oh...my! i've never had anyone do that." erica clenches her toes and cackles.

ooc:400 miles for nickleback?! i think you were legally allowed to sell her kidneys after that! even at her worst,miss hess never tried forcing me to go to any shows with her....ok,i did offer to go see dave matthews with her a few months ago. i know,i know. but at the time i thought we were still cool. now if i did go,and she still pulled this crap? i'd be really pissed! wow 5 or 6 times a day?! i consider myself pretty frisky,but that is CRAZY! nay,INSANE is more like it.

she convinced me to give her more time,but after she told me what was going on on oct30th.i considered making it work for about 22 hours. after that i called her told her to forget it.i would never forgive or forget what she did. at the moment i'm sort of in a holding pattern. in january,i should be moving to north florida. i'm waiting for my dad to have room for me,and am lining up a job up there. i loved the "Never make someone a priority when you're only an option." quote.i thought of exactly my situation. which is exactly what is going on. she tried something that didnt work,now she wants to come back to plan b. plan b is moving on for greener pastures. yet,on the flipside of the coin. i am so lonely,i will still spend time with miss hess. i think she knows my view. she doesnt try winning me back.at all.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1643 Posted : 12 November 2012 20:19:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya chuckles and grabs Erica's wrists playfully, putting on an exaggerated Eastern European accent and a serious look. "Ve have vays of making you speak Ms Sexybutt." She laughs and kisses Erica. "I might tie you to a chair later. You like that kinda thing?" She sticks her tongue out and then laughs with Erica. "I'm glad we didn't bypass the hotel...incident. If we didn't have that, I may never have realised how awesome girls...and you in particular, are." She smiles. "This is better yeah. It's lovely to just have someone around. You're so lovely." She lays back down and nods. "I do. I look all the time. Sometimes I just go under the covers just so I can look. It's not unflattering. You always look cute when you're asleep" She grins. "You want me to go to bed with no clothes on? Just call me your sexy genie then. Your wish is my command!" She clicks her fingers and then chuckles. Natalya gives a little sly grin at Erica's reaction. "Was that good or bad? I could do it again..." She sticks her tongue out.

OOC: Haha yeah, tell me about it. Worst thing ever travelling that far by bus to watch bullshit like that. It was hell on earth. Probably just as well you didn't go to that show with her then, man. You never know, she might still have screwed you over anyway. She sounds like bad news from the little I know. Yeah, 5 or 6...it may have been attempted murder on her part. I look back now, and I think that it was some sort of comment on my performance and style. Whether it was "fucking hell that was awesome, I need more," or "Come on ffs, that last one was shit, do better," I don't know though.

Probably sensible that you told her that man. In my opinion, anyone who can do that to someone once is only likely to do it again. I'm sure the first time must make them less caring in terms of the pain that they may have caused someone they profess to love. Hopefully you manage to get your situation sorted though and the move works out. A chance to start afresh might be a great thing for you.
That feeling of loneliness will go, man. I'm sure somewhere down the line, you'll meet someone else and you can forget her. It's only natural to feel lonely at the moment though, but it will dwindle in time. But yeah, you never want to be Plan B for anyone man, and you should never have to settle for someone who sees you in that light.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1644 Posted : 12 November 2012 23:30:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica laughs at Natalya's exaggerated accent. " oh. I wouldn't like that at all.i certainly wouldn't want you to have your way with me. Especially when I'm all defenseless!" Erica says while winking. She is very intrigued at such a thing. Usually,she is the one doing the tying up. " sex genie?! " Erica shrieks with mirth. " so,do I have to rub you the right way?" Erica rubs Natalya's tummy and kisses her. Erica wiggles her toes to answer if she likes it or not.

Ooc: at work now,and using my phone to play around here. We'd be here all day waiting for my ooc responses. But I'll tell you, your reasoning as to why she wanted it 5 times a day had me rolling!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#1645 Posted : 12 November 2012 23:49:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya narrows her eyes, pretending to be the spy again. "Vell you know...sometimes naughty girls who won't tell secrets must be spanked. And bitten and given torturous orgasms until they scream my name." She winks and hugs Erica. Their first experience had seen Natalya tied up and she had never done it to anyone else. "Hey maybe we should try that honey, you might like it."
Natalya nods and bites her finger seductively. "A sex genie designed to make all your wishes come true." She watches Erica rub her stomach and smiles, making the noise of a big puff of smoke. "I am your genie," she says. "Mistress, your dirty wishes are my naughty command." She shrieks with excitement.
When Erica wiggles her toes, Nat smiles. "What if I did...this?" She takes a toe in her mouth.

Ooc: Cool man. I'm supposed to be at work too but our office broadband was down so I'm working at home. Epic result. Haha yeah, that chick was crazy. Her sexual demands are legendary.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1646 Posted : 13 November 2012 00:01:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica leans over the arm of the couch and wiggles her butt. Oh no! Not the spanking! What ever will I do?" Erica giggles . Erica lets out an eep! When Natalya puts her mouth on Erica's toe. "Oh my!....I think I....just went." She laughs and turns bright red.

Nina walks out as Natalya starts sucking Erica'a toe. " Sorry,loves! " she squeaks And turns right back around and goes back to bed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1647 Posted : 13 November 2012 00:20:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs and reaches over to pull Erica's pants down and smack her butt playfully. "There, you shall scream!" She shouts in her exaggerated accent before falling back laughing. She smiles at Erica's reaction and then giggles a little. "What for real...? You actually did? Have we stumbled on something else that the naughty Erica loves?" She chuckles again and kisses her leg.

When she hears Nina, Natalya turns around and then turns bright red. "Oh my God...did she see us? I'm embarrassed."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1648 Posted : 13 November 2012 00:34:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica indeed screams when her butt is smacked. She half expected Natalya not to,and she fully expected her jeans to remain out. She says silent thanks to Dina,the goddess of wearing sexy panties at the right time for blessing Her. Erica hides her face and laughs. " yes,I totally did.so this is what premature ejaculation feels like!" She kisses Natalya,gently biting her lip. "So...does that work on you too?"

Nina answers Natalya from the next room." Yes I did! Carry on,loves !"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1649 Posted : 13 November 2012 00:55:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya screams with laughter and then jumps forward and kisses Erica on the butt. "What a cute little heiney you have," she winks. "I love it." She smiles and gives it a squeeze. Natalya looks at Ericas embarrassment and smiles. "Awwe darling dont be shy. Maybe I should be excited...I made you come in two seconds." She winks. "On me....I dunno...no ones ever tried." She winks at Erica and kisses her.

Natalya looks at the door, still red. "Sorry Nina..."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1650 Posted : 13 November 2012 01:06:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica laughs " I love your taste in girls,miss dobros." She starts bouncing up and down." Ooh, tell me about your first girl! Tell me tell me tell me!" Erica gets on the floor and holds Natalya's foot. " one way to find out." She says raising her eyebrow. She then starts lightly sucking each of Natalya's toes.

Nina laughs from the other room. "Perfectly fine,love.you should have been here when erich passed out in some...castor drippings that missed their mark. THAT was embarrassing."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1651 Posted : 13 November 2012 01:14:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya nods. "Yes, I only ever like the hottest girl. And that is, without a doubt, you." She smiles and kisses Erica's shoulder. "My first girl? Well....what do you want to know? Her name was Karoline...or do you want....more info?" She giggles. Natalya looks down at Erica and bites her finger. She breathes in sharply and then lets her head fall back as she moans quietly. "Oh my..." she whispers.

Natalya laughs at Nina. "Oh...wow....that's nasty!"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1652 Posted : 13 November 2012 01:14:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: Now I feel like I need to have a conversation with my boyfriend. We have sex at least seven times a day...

Nichole stretched and woke up. "Good morning, dears..." She said sleepily to the people awake in the RV.
Offline erich hess  
#1653 Posted : 13 November 2012 01:28:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: thanks for running it in ! I can't even get a sympathy romp from miss Hess...not that id want to ,but still.

Erica shakes her head." No details required....for some reason,I thought it was suzie." Erica enjoys Natalya's sounds and keeps kissing her toes.

Nina yells through the wall again." He was cool with it.nothing Seems to upset the man." Nina greets Nichole " good morning,love! I'd wait a bit before going out there..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1654 Posted : 13 November 2012 01:54:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Seven? Fucking hell haha. Good going. I think at some point I have had that sort of ratio in brief spurts (pun intended) but that's what I call stamina.

Natalya smiles. "Suzie? No no no. We have had sex with the same man at the same time...but nothing between us. We were just friends. Oh my God I'm a cliche!" She giggles. Natalya then moans a little louder. "Erica...its so good. Who knew we were foot fetishists?"

Natalya shakes her head to rid herself of the thought of Erich lying in "Castor oil"
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1655 Posted : 13 November 2012 02:04:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" so it is true about that Gemma girl's husband?! " Erica puts her hand to her mouth then giggles dirtily. " I bet that was something." Erica smiles at the thought of suzie and Natalya at the same time. Erica starts kissing Natalya's other foot.in between kisses Erica says. " it's surprised me,naty. I always thought feet were gross....but your's are cute."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1656 Posted : 13 November 2012 02:08:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya shoots Erica a cheeky little grin. "Do you think it was true...or not?" She giggles a little. "Why are you smiling like that, darling...you got a dirty thought?" She winks at Erica. Natalya runs her hands through Erica's hair as she enjoys the feeling. "Ohh....me too Erica. Who knows...might we be into other naughty things too...?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1657 Posted : 13 November 2012 02:18:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" I didn't think it was true at all." Erica shakes her head. " I don't believe she slept with half the men she says she has. Most of them deny being with her. What man would deny being with her?! Even erich, who follows a no blondes rule,would make an exception for suzie!" Erica giggles a bit "dirty thought?! Me? " she sticks out her tongue. " well I've kisses suzie and I've kissed you...I bet you two work well together." Erica moans as she feels fingers in her hair. What do you mean,Natalya?" Her eyes grow large. " you don't mean..?" She glances at he butt.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1658 Posted : 13 November 2012 02:42:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles. "It was true....she was being all 'blah blah blah' about stuff so we did that to her husband." She laughs. "Oops..I'm a naughty girl," she says in a really bad attempt at a US porn accent, before giggling again. "Suzie just likes to make people squirm. It makes people scared to think their husband might fuck her. She loves that." Natalya shrugs. "You kissed Suzie? When?" She smiles. "Oh we do..we make a good double team." She winks.
Natalya keeps looking down at Erica and smiling. She then looks a little shocked. "Oh...no I didn't mean...well...have you ever?" She chuckles nervously.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1659 Posted : 13 November 2012 02:56:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica cracks up at Natalya's America accent. It amuses Erica so much to hear people's take in how Americans sound. "I kissed suzie on big brother. We were playing truth or dare,so I dared her to kiss someone in the house. She chose me! I really wasn't expecting that! " she smiles. " it was good too!" Erica stops smiling as she feels bad talking about other girls to Natalya. Erica giggles at Natalya's sudden nervousness. " you first!" She sticks her tongue out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#1660 Posted : 13 November 2012 03:13:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs at her own accent. "I think you're better at funny accents than me darling." She smiles. When Erica mentions kissing Suzie, Nat goes a little quiet. She plays with her hair and tries not to look bothered, especially when Erica says it was good." She coughs and then smiles. "Yeah...Big Brother was fun to watch. I liked...some parts." She forces a smile and then giggles. "Ummmm...yeah. you?"
UserPostedImage